• Published 16th Jun 2021
  • 414 Views, 9 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 5) - keithsterling



This my fifth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 5). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3 and Volume 4 on this site.

  • ...
 9
 414

Everyday Life CH 5

It was a comfortably warm summer afternoon driving down the horseways in white crystal powered convertibles corvette stingray on her way to the City of Pasture Springs a lovely desert community in the high desert area of Coltifornia was a young drop-dead gorgeous light blue half Alicorn/ unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. Her exquisite 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in English rose pink Liz Claiborne mare's round neck short sleeve blouse and black Liz Claiborne mare's straight pull-on pants.

On her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical bare feet with ruby red toenail polish were black Arizona mare’s Terrain strap sandals. And sitting on her snout were black Arizona semi-rimless square mares sunglasses. On the passenger seat of her vehicle was a chocolate brown St John bay Westbrook satchel with her personal possessions. This half Alicorn/unicorn mare was Chief Operating Officer Blueberry Swirl Silverlight for Dayspring Corporation in downtown Los Ungulas and the youngest daughter of Justice and Celestia Silverlight.

‘It too bad that papa is feeling under the weather with mama away with Aurora on an important business trip in Fillydelphia for the Dayspring Corporation. And brother doing the Dayspring Corporation income tax papers, I guess it mine job to check on papa and see if he needs anything.’ Blueberry thought as she drove into the Warm Sands neighborhood of Pasture Springs up to a mid-century modern single-family home.

After parking in the street, she walks up to the front door of the home. She is greeted by a few neighbors walking or biking to or from the downtown area of Pasture Springs. Once at the door, she inserts the key into the lock and opens it; through the door, she enters a small Carson gray wood-planked looking ceramic tiled foyer that leads into an airy and bright modern designed spacious family room.

The walls are painted in a soft gray color scheme and carpeted with hemlock-colored Berber carpet; a beige-colored Loretta sofa sits just in front of the French doors that lead into the well-manicured backyard. On either end of the couch were navy blue colored Clarinda accent chairs, and in front of the sofa between the accent chairs was an Applewood coffee table. To the right of the small foyer was the combined eating area and kitchen. A U-shaped kitchen layout allows for ample counter space, and this versatile layout is perfect for separating the eating area from the home's cooking area.

"Father! It's Blueberry!" Blueberry calls putting her keys back into her purse before walking into the family room of her parent's home and placing her bag on top of the coffee table.

Then from the short hallway leading to the master bedroom and two guest bedroom walks into the family room was a sickly majestic and handsome looking dark blue unicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail. His 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was attired in Stafford gray windowpane pant pajama set and heather gray Stafford long sleeve robe. On his dark blue bare feet were dark tan Dockers Sherpa scuff slippers. This unicorn stallion was Former Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and Blueberry’s father.

"Hello, Blueberry, coming to check on your old stallion?" Justice said, joking as he blew his nose, and Blueberry chuckled into the back of her hand before blowing a kiss to her father.

"Of course, papa, if I didn't, mother would be on my case for not checking on you went she was away on a business trip," Blueberry explains as she floats the mail to herself before going through it. Separating it with her unicorn levitation spell into the cherry wood stack style letter tray on top of the white Golare Secretary desk against the wall in the room for her mother.

"Of course, blueberry, we don't want your mother mad at her daughter if she didn't check up on me," Justice said whimsically as Blueberry sat down on one of the accent chairs in the room and crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other.

In front of Justice was his daughter Blueberry's lovely sandal-clad foot, tapping soundlessly in the open-air rhythmic. A single, blackstrap was around her ankle, but the strap didn’t hold it to her foot; it was held to her foot by a black zipper on the back. Three other black crisscross straps covered the top of her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical barefoot. Why, a third black strap crosses over her slender and inviting toes. And protruding from under that strap were five delicate blue pedicure toes, each sporting a thin sheen of ruby red-colored toenail polish, a favorite color of his youngest daughter.

"I know what you are looking at, father; you are looking at your youngest daughter's immaculate and symmetrical bare foot contained in her strap sandals," Blueberry said, insightful as her father's eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Of all of our three foals, you were the most astute, my dear daughter," Justice comments with a bit of pride in his voice as his youngest daughter Blueberry blushed.

“Tee-hee, father. It has nothing to do with me being astute. I have known you since I was a small filly, so I have learned your personality, father. Plus, our cousin Cadence taught me how to read some pony bodily and eye movements.” Blueberry explains as she continues tapping her lovely sandal-clad foot soundlessly in the open air.

"So, dear daughter? What are my movements tell you now?" Justice inquiry as the sound of a zipper being unzipped can be heard coming from his daughter's position.

Without hesitation, Blueberry slips one sandal off one foot then the other before placing her remove sandals on the ground next to her. She lifts her legs and rests them on the coffee table in front of her. Sitting on the coffee table were perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical bare feet. She had arches that were gracefully curved and high enough to be noticeable. The balls of her feet were spherical in shape and steady.

Her slender and inviting toes were distinguished with elegant plush to them painted with ruby red-colored toenail polish. Her robust, perfect heels accented the overall look of her perfect feet. The delicate light blue flesh on the bottom of her feet was resilient but flexible enough to give this demigoddess young mare a flawless and unblemished appearance to go along with her perfect creases across her glistening wrinkly soles.

A closer look at his youngest daughter's perfect toes revealed each loop, curve, and the swirl of her ideal toe prints on her slender and inviting toes. A saucy look appears on Blueberry's face as she audaciously wiggles her lean and inviting toes suggestively towards her father.

Blueberry unleashes a panicky shriek as two smaller dark blue magically created clamps lock around her slender ankles on the coffee table, her cobalt blue eyes transfixed with horror. As she can't move her feet at all, the only thing she can move effectively is her ten slender and inviting toes on the top of her feet. She felt her lean and inviting toes being gently push back with her father's more powerful magic (she begins trembling), causing the balls of her feet to become more prominent.

In that next instance, a dark blue magically created electric toothbrush begins to form out of her father's magic. It begins assaulting her hopelessly ticklish feet for the next few minutes. The dark blue magically created electric toothbrush tickles the balls of her feet, throwing the poor mare into hysterics. She thrashes about in the navy blue colored accent chair she was sitting in as the assault on her highly ticklish balls of her feet was unbearable. However, there was little that Blueberry could do with the dark blue magically created clamps holding her ankles, still allowing the assault to continue on her glistening wrinkly soles unabated.

“F-father! Sthahahahahap! Plehehhehehe! Sohnhohohoooh! Mygahahahad!” Blueberry screams as the dark blue magically created electric toothbrush oscillating brush tickle the spherical shaped and steady curved smooth ball of her feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha!” Blueberry screams as dark blue magically created clamps release around her slender ankles on the coffee table allow her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical bare feet to be placed on the floor.

"I am sorry, papa," Blueberry said apologetically as she rubs her flawless and unblemished delicate light blue flesh on the bottom of her feet on the carpet to alleviate the persisting tingling sensation that permeates her soft blue glistening wrinkly soles.

"I know you are no longer a filly, Blueberry. But you offer so much more to a stallion than your looks. You are a brilliant mare with the right amount of compassion. A foal that any parent would love to have." Justice said affectionate (cough-cough-cough) as his youngest daughter blows him a kiss.

"That pony flu has a good grip on you, father. But don't worry, father, your daughter is here to help." Blueberry said, compassionate as she pitter-patters barefooted into the tiled U-shaped kitchen to make her sick father something to eat.

For the next few hours, Justice watches from the eating areas his drop-dead gorgeous younger daughter walk about the modern style kitchen like a professional chef make something for him to eat. But what kept Justice's attention was the soft, lush texture of his daughter's perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical bare feet moving about.

Ensured a very satisfying and delicate pap-pops as the spherical shaped and steady curved smooth balls of her feet making a gentle impact with Carson gray wood plank ceramic tiles of the kitchen floor. Blueberry’s cobalt blue eyes glinting with pleasure, knowing that her father was enjoying the delicate and profound sound of her perfect bare feet on the tile floor of her parent's kitchen.

A light lavender-pink magic aura forms around her medium-sized spiral horn in the center of her forehead before surrounding the knob of a nearby cabinet gently open it. The cabinet floats an eight ounces white ceramic soup bowl with a soup plate onto the counter next to the freshly made soup. Blueberry opens a drawer in front of her and reaches into that drawer, retrieving a soup ladle.

She stirs the soup with the ladle before pulling it out of the pot and depositing it into the bowl. She carefully picks up the soup bowl and pitter-patter in her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical bare feet over to the table.

"Here some soup for you, papa," Blueberry said cordially, setting the soup bowl down in front of her father before floating a soup spoon out of the drawer for him.

"Thank you, Blueberry. This looks wonderful, my lovely foal." Justice said contented as Blueberry sat down at the table one chair over from her sick father followed by crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other underneath the table tapping her perfect barefoot soundlessly in the open air.

"Your welcome, father. I was texted by mother informing me that she and Aurora have concluded their business in Fillydelphia and are flying back today. Mother should be back by early evening. So I will let the soup cool down before I store it in the refrigerator for her to eat when she gets home. I am going to clean the house for mother and for you I will remain in my bare feet.” Blueberry explains as she got up from the table and walk over to the closet to get the vacuum to begin cleaning the house.

At six o'clock that evening, the front door is opened by a breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with golden blonde mane and tail pulling biking red spinner luggage behind her. Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in Multi-gingham mare’s short sleeve regular fit button-down shirt and white mare's mid-rise straight-leg jeans. On her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with light gold toenail polish were yellow st. John bays placid mare's sneakers.

Folded on her back were her large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings, and dangling from her perfect shoulder was Dijon yellow st John bay shoulder bag. This Alicorn mare was Celestia Silverlight, the former CEO of Dayspring Corporation and mother to Aurora, Somnus, and Blueberry.

She pauses momentarily on the small Carson gray wood-planked-looking ceramic tiled foyer that leads into her airy and bright modern colored designed home. A very light gold magic aura forms around her long spiral horn in the center of her forehead before surrounding the shoelaces of her yellow st. John bay placid mare's sneakers on her feet. Once the shoelaces are untied, she lifts her foot up one at a time and extracts her feet from her shoes. Once her shoes are removed, she proceeds into the carpeted family room upon reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches pulling her luggage behind her.

The weightier pitter-patter of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet ensured a very satisfying pap-pops as the perfectly round and soft balls of her feet made an impact with the kitchen floor. Celestia's light magenta eyes brimmed with joy upon seeing the soup in the fridge, and she quickly served herself some of the soup. She places the bowl into the microwave and turns it on to begin warming up the soup.

"Honey! I am home!" Celestia calls as Justice once again emerges from the short hallway leading to their master bedroom and two guest bedroom of their home wearing his robe and slippers.

"Welcome home, Celestia. How was your trip with our oldest daughter?" Justice asked (cough-cough-cough) as Celestia shifted and resifted her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet behind the island in the kitchen.

"Ah-are you still feeling under the weather, dear?" Celestia asked, sympathetic as the microwave beeps, alerting her that the soup is ready. Using her very light gold magic aura, she floats the soup bowl out of the microwave onto the island in front of her and floats a soup spoon out of the silverware drawer.

“I might start feeling better with my breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare back home," Justice said, complimenting (cough-cough-cough) as Celestia chuckles knowing. Blowing on the soup to cool it down before taking a sip from the spoon.

"Oh, behave yourself, Justice. The only reason you are complimenting me (pointing toward her remove sneakers in the foyer with her spoon) is that you want to know if I am barefooted. Because my sneakers are sitting on the small tile floor over there." Celestia said, knowing as she dips her spoon into the soup and blows on it, taking a second sip from the spoon.

"Well, are you Celestia?" Justice inquiry as Celestia padded out from behind the island barefooted.

"I am Justice," Celestia said wiggles her shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet for the enjoyment of her beloved husband before heading back behind the island.

“But till you get better, hon. I am not letting you near my feet.” Celestia said firmly as she went back to eat her soup.