• Published 16th Jun 2021
  • 414 Views, 9 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 5) - keithsterling



This my fifth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 5). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3 and Volume 4 on this site.

  • ...
 9
 414

Everyday life CH 4

It's the last practice for the annual charity cross country relay race called 'the summer tide' at the Fairy Springs stadium in the City of Ursa Major Lake in San Caballo Mountain County. It annual charity event for the foals hospital in Los Ungulas, where several corporations are pitted against each other in seven and one-half miles, cross-country relay races through San Caballo national forest and back to the Fairy Spring stadium.

The team to beat this year is the Dayspring Corporation; team captain Justice Silverlight has picked a solid six-member squad. But that was until he reaggravated his old sprained knee injury, which forces him to withdraw from the relay race this year. So the new team captain for the Dayspring Corporation relay team is Chief Purser Anita Stormchaser, a sports superstar with numerous wins in the Equestria Games under her belt.

Co-captain Chief Creative Officer Emerald Luster, a very athletic ex-head cheerleader from numerous sports teams around Equestria. These two special mares make up the experience for the Dayspring Corporation relay team why the three Alicorns make up the endurance for the relay team. But to give the Dayspring Corporation relay team a little bit of an edge, Justice taps an old friend who has experience in cross country running Nursing Administrator Melinda White Heart from the Southern Coltifornia Hospital at Applewood. Miss White Heart was a Cross country runner in high school and college.

Walking out of the tunnel onto the field was an angelic-looking coral pink unicorn mare with a dark blue mane and tail. Her healthy 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in Athletic gray mare's new balance relentless crew neck T-shirt and black new balance impact running bike shorts. On her coral pink lovely long narrow shapely and refined bare feet with blue agave colored toenail polish. Was white feetures elite max cushion quarter socks and black and dragonfly colored new balance XC seven cross country spike shoes.

This unicorn mare was Nursing Administrator Melinda White Heart; she in charge of all the nurses at the Southern Coltifornia Hospital at Applewood and an old friend of Justice Silverlight. She walks up to Justice, attired in a gunsmoke black tracksuit with light gray and dark gray Fila memory cryptonic seven stallion's running shoes standing near a wooden bench.

"Mr. Silverlight! I agreed to be your replacement if you did as I told you!" Melinda said, annoyed as she noticed the cane lying on the bench not being used went he's standing up.

"Eep! Melinda! Yes, nurse!" Justice said, his voice edged with tension as he grabbed the cane and leaned on it to take the pressure off his sprained knee.

A few moments later, finishing her final lap around the track was gorgeous looking white pegasi mare with Spanish blue mane and tail. Her physically fit 5ft 7in equine figure was attired in an athletic grey mare's new balance relentless crew neck T-shirt and black new balance impact running bike shorts. Her flawless and unblemished white alluring shapely bare feet with lilac-colored toenail polish were white feetures elite max cushion quarter socks and black and dragonfly new balance XC seven cross country spike shoes.

Plus folded on her back were her standard-sized white-feathered bird wings. This Pegasi mare was Chief Purser Anita Storm chaser, a flight attendant employed by Equestria Airlines and Team Captain for the Dayspring Corporation relay team for the upcoming race.

"Well, hello Melinda, how are you feeling now?" Anita inquiry as she begins her cool-down routine after a nice jog around the race track of Fairy Spring Stadium.

"Doing fine Cap, It been some time since I last ran in a Cross country competition. But I slowly remember how to do it." Melinda explains as she begins doing some quick stretches before starting her laps around the race track of Fairy Spring Stadium.

"That sounds good Melinda; I guess it my turn to head inside the locker room to cool off. As it pretty warm up here in San Caballo national forest in San Caballo Mountain County." Anita explains as Justice floats a plastic electric blue colored Nathan big shot water bottle before she heads inside to cool down.

"Yep, a few minutes running laps in the heat and few minutes inside the locker room cooling down along with resting," Melinda said, reminding as Anita smiled at Justice for floating a water bottle to her as she wipes the sweat off her forehead with a small towel before heading inside.

Just as Melinda begins her laps, a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail finishes her final lap. Her 5ft 9in toned equine figure was attired in an athletic grey mare's new balance relentless crew neck T-shirt and black new balance impact running bike shorts. Why on her flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant bare feet with arctic blue toenail polish were white feetures elite max cushion quarter socks and black and dragonfly new balance XC seven cross country spike shoes. This pearly purple unicorn mare was Chief Creative Officer Emerald Luster of Dayspring Corporation and co-captain for the Dayspring Corporation relay team.

"How are you, Emerald?" Justice asked as she floats a small towel and electric blue Nathan's big shot water bottle to herself.

"Doing well, Justice, just going in to cool off and rest. That was my last lap for this practice," Emerald comments as the rest of Dayspring Corporation relay team members arrive one after the other finishing their last lap.

Later that evening, at the Iron horse chalet, a property owned by the Galaxy Corporation (lent to Dayspring Corporation cross country relay team for the event) in City of Ursa Major Lake in San Caballo Mountain County. Chief Executive Officer Celestia Silverlight from Dayspring Corporation finishes getting dressed to walk over to Everfree forest resort in the City of Ursa Major Lake.

"All right, hon, I'll see you after the party," Celestia said friendly as she kissed Justice on his lips and slapped away his hand went; he tries to tickle her toned tummy without her knowing.

"Justice, you behave yourself. No tickling your wife's toned tummy went she has a party to go to," Celestia said, scolding as she sat down on the edge of the sofa with him as it will take her five minutes to walk to Everfree forest resort from the Iron horse chalet.

"The party will not be the same without you, dear. But if that accident didn't happen that reaggravated your sprained knee, you would
be coming with me to the party." Celestia said, disappointed as she crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other, knowing full well that her black Liz Claiborne mare's Emerson strap sandal was in the reach of her husband's fingers.

Slowly, a smile forms on Celestia's snout. Justice tickles her reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot through the opening in her sandal as she wears the sandals upon naked feet. She let the tickling of barefoot go for some time before reaching down and grabbing hold of her husband's hand and bring it up to her lips and kiss it.

"I'll see you later, Justice," Celestia said, loving as she once again kissed and hugged her husband. Before floating her silver Gunna sax by Jessica McClintock Gemini evening bag into her hand, and left the chalet.

A moment later, from the master suite, two on the lower floor of the chalet, Nursing Administrator Melinda White Heart attired ideal blue st. John's bay mare's crew neck short sleeve T-shirt and American navy st. John's bay straight trouser appears from a short hall. On her coral pink lovely long narrow shapely and refined bare feet with blue agave colored toenail polish were gray Jouree Collection mare's Kylie flat sandals with one-half heels. She knelt down in front of the sofa to check Justice's sprained knee.

"Well, Justice, the swelling on your knee has gone down a bit. But I wouldn't say you are one hundred percent yet. So you can't run in the charity cross country relay race; you are still benched. But the rest of the cross country relay race team and I are strong." Melinda explains as she sat down on the coffee table and crossed her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other tapping her sandal-clad foot soundlessly in the open air.

Two thick, gray straps with gold buckles wrap around her ankle, holding the strappy sandal to her foot. A wide diagonal gray strap went from the upright strap in front of her heel across her midfoot before ending between her big toe and second toe in a thin strap. And protruding from in front of the sandal were five coral pink pedicure toes, each sporting a light sheen of blue agave colored toenail polish. Melinda chuckle softly as a smile form on her snout; knowing what Justice wants, she uncrossed her legs. And she carefully places her feet on his lap he begins to unbuckle the first buckle then the second buckle before removing her sandals from her feet.

Left revealed was a pair of palatial coral pink lovely long narrow shapely and refined bare feet. Her effortless arches were delicately curved and high enough to be noticeable. The balls of her feet were circular in shape and constant. Her exquisite and inviting toes were exceptional, with a majestic plushy look painted with blue agave nail polish. Her delicate heels accented the overall look of her lovely long narrow shapely, and refined bare feet. Went she scrunches her toes down, the comfy flesh on the bottom of her feet reveals her perfect creases across her wrinkly soles.

Justice then placed his fingers on her delicate heels and started to tickle her lovely long narrow shapely, and refined bare feet. Causing Melinda to squirm slightly as he moved toward the comfy ticklish soles of her coral pink shapely and elegant bare feet. The harder he tickled her comfortable ticklish soles, the more she squirmed.

Went he started to tickle at the base of her exquisite and inviting toes with a distinctive majestic plushy look to them, she was in hysterics as he dug his fingers in between her toes. That assault in between her toes was all she could take and yank her very ticklish feet off his lap and rubbed her comfy ticklish soles on the carpet in front of her to alleviate the itching sensation that permeates her lovely long narrow shapely, and refined bare feet. She pick-up her sandals and pitter-patter to master suit two on the lower floor of the chalet before return a moment later in her bare feet.

It is the day of 'the summer tide' annual charity cross country relay race on the outskirts of Ursa Major Lake in San Caballo Mountain County; a stifling heat has set on the cross country relay racecourse. So the sponsors of the race have instituted heat-related illness protocol for all the participants. In the locker room for the Dayspring Corporation relay team, Justice treats his wife Celestia Silverlight for light-headedness after finishing her leg of the race. She attired in a short-sleeve T-shirt and shorts. On her feet were white quarter socks and cross country spike shoes.

"How do you feel, hon?" Justice asked, troubled, pulling his wife's long legs straight as she sits on the ground in the locker room slowly drinking a sports drink to alleviate her heat syncope.

"Oh, Justice? (Her ears folded down to the side of her head) Your wife is fine; she just had light-headedness from her leg of the race. This sports drink is helping quite a bit." Celestia said reassuring as she hates went her husband is distressed like that about her.

"Besides, you are a wonderful caretaker," Celestia said soothingly as she rubs her cheek against his hand touching the side of her face. Celestia chuckles softly with interesting thought a moment later as she and Justice were the only ones in the locker room right now.

"Huh? You are thinking about something, my love; I know that look in your light magenta eyes." Justice said as his cobalt blue eyes narrow speculatively as a sheepish grin forms on Celestia's snout.

"Tee-hee, you know me too well, hon. As much as I don't like my feet this sweaty. Will you take my shoes and socks off?" Celestia said, flirtatious as Justice began to untie her cross country spiked shoes.

"My-my, is my dear wife frisky after being lightheaded?" Justice analyzes as he got her shoes off her reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious socked bare feet and set them on the floor next to them.

"Oh my! These white feetures elite max cushion quarter socks are so damp." Justice comments as he wrings out the socks soaked with sweet sweat.

With her soggy sock removed left reveal were her very sweaty reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. The balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft.

The perfect round supple heels were just as smooth as the rest of her perfect creamy soft soles. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. She gently scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her feet.

The sweat continued to cover her relatively large plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with a thin layer of her sweet sweat. Even those, the air conditioner in the locker room was set to seventy-eight degrees for the athletes' comfort. Justice cupped his breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn wife's perfect round supple heels in his hand and hoisted them up toward his nostrils but stops right below his lower jaw.

Celestia's face grows haggard with worry as the soft pink tongue begins to come out of her husband's mouth. Before she can react, he places his other hand against her forefoot, gently pushing her feet forward into a slight angle, so balls of her feet and her shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes point toward the ceiling of the locker room. Celestia's stomach clenches as Justice brings his tongue within an inch of the bottom of her perfect round, supple heels, feigning a lick that causes her to shriek loudly.

A frisky smile forms on her husband's snout, making her feet produce more anxious sweating with each sequential feign lick and loud shriek he forced out of his wife. Before long, beads of perspiration begin dripping off the thoroughly saturated creamy soft soles of her foot bottoms. With a smack of his lips, Justice begins greedily lapping up the sweet sweat that his wife's feet produce, throwing his beloved Alicorn mare into a pleasurable ecstasy.

Before long, she unleashed a high pitch moan as she climax went; Justice licked the last of her sweat off her considerably softer wrinkly white with a hint of pink perfect creamy soft soles. As she lies on her back on the locker room floor with her white with a touch of pink feathered bird wings outstretched behind her. Justice crawls up to her head to kiss her, and she places two of her fingers on his lips.

"Oh no, dear. No kissing me till you wash your mouth out with mouthwash and brush your teeth. I didn't put any of my vanilla-scented moisturizers on my feet because I forgot to get them from our bedroom at home. So that sweat was the pure essence of your Alicorn mare perspiration as it is not as pungent as any normal mare's sweat after a run. I still don't want to taste my own sweat." Celestia said shaking her head greenly as Justice just hugged his beloved mare.