• Published 11th Jun 2021
  • 1,059 Views, 38 Comments

Siren's of the Night III - The Crazed Werewolf



Sunset, her sister and their cousins try to navigate the dangerous world of High School!

  • ...
2
 38
 1,059

Here Come the Men in Black (Here they Come)

Scootaloo and Sunset spent the day after school with their cousins, though Scootaloo felt that Sunset was mostly keeping an eye Scootaloo more than anything. It felt almost as though Sunset was keeping the younger girl on a short leash. Both however were surprised to see that their mother, Celestia, had beaten them home for the evening.

"Yes," Celestia said into her phone as both Scootaloo and Sunset entered the house, "I'm sure that they would love to spend some time with you. I know that Luna would love to see you. So would I. Yes I'll tell her."

"Hey mom," Scootaloo said as soon as Celestia had put her phone away, "what's for dinner?"

"Let's just order a pizza for tonight," Celestia answered. The next few days would be stressful enough for both Celestia and Sunset, and Scootaloo hadn't shown any real talent for cooking anything other than instant ramen.

"Scootaloo," Celestia said as the trio waited for their pies to arrive, "be sure to pack an overnight bag and take it with you to school tomorrow, you can keep it in my office."

"Aren't the Friendship Games this Friday," Sunset asked.

"Yes, but your sister's actions during the whole Anon-A-Miss affair means that she isn't allowed to participate or even be a spectator," Celestia explained.

"Yeah," Sunset protested, "but she and the others served their suspensions."

"It is part of their punishment," Celestia said, "besides she won't be alone, Sonata, Aria and Adagio are going with her."

"Where are we going," Scootaloo asked.

"That's the surprise," Celestia replied, though both Sunset and Scootaloo took note of the conspiratorial twinkle in Celestia's eyes.

"Okay," Sunset said after a moment, "keep your secrets."

Before Scootaloo could say anything, there was a knock on the front door announcing the arrival of pizza.

****"

"Where is it," Gilda said, "Blueberry's own writings state that it was sent to this dimensional realm."

"Um, Gilda," Lightning Dust asked, "what are you talking about?"

"The bell," Gilda snapped, "the bell is everything. The bell is the key."

"What bell," Lightning replied. She had watched her friend seemingly descend into madness. All Gilda spoke about was finding this mysterious bell. She had hoped that Gabby would have been able to get through to Gilda, but so far Gilda had ignored Gabby and Lightning's efforts.

"It is the BELL," Gilda explained, "it controls and contains all magic that it comes into contact with. With it I will have the power I need to defeat Sunset Shimmer and her coven of friends."

"Ok," Lightning said, she rolled her eyes at Gilda's explanation, "how did you learn of this bell?"

"From Blueberry the Bard's own words," Gilda said, "from the ancient section of the Canterlot Royal Library."

Lightning Dust tried not to laugh. She had grown up in Canterlot, and she was certain that there was no Canterlot Royal Library. Plus who would name their kid "Blueberry the Bard"?

*****

Scootaloo couldn't wait for school to end. Celestia's surprise kept gnawing at her. She had quickly learned shortly after moving in with the high school principal and Sunset that Celestia was a completely different person away from the school. Now the day was finally over, and she stood next to the Wondercolt statue along side her sister and their cousins.

"What are we waiting on," Pinkie Pie asked for the umpteenth time.

"Aunt Celestia said that we'd know it when we see it," Sonata explained to her girlfriend.
It was Rainbow Dash that saw it first. The large black SUV pulling up to the front of the school. Everything about it seemed to scream "GOVERNMENT AGENT" she watched as the driver got out. He was wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses. His hair was cut short in a military style. He saw Scootaloo, Sunset, Aria and Sonata before they saw him and he began walking towards the group.

"Girls," Rainbow said with caution in her voice, "you might want to hide, Pinkie and I will stall him."

Pinkie saw what Rainbow was looking at, and she nodded in agreement. Reaching into her hair, she pulled out a small cylinder about the size of a soda can. Aria recognized it as one of Pinkie's confetti grenades. Without even thinking she pulled out the pin and let the grenade fly. That was when both Aria and Sonata saw the person approaching them.

"No Pinkie don't," Aria cried out as the grenade went off and covered the man in brightly colored confetti.

"What do you mean," Rainbow asked, "we don't want you to be taken away by the Area 51 people."

"Well you see," Sonata said as both Scootaloo and Sunset ran up to help the man back up, "that's our grandfather."

Author's Note:

I know that this chapter is short and it feels rushed. I mostly wrote this chapter so that I can get back into the feel of writing. I'll admit that this chapter is probably one of the worst that I have ever written and I apologize for it.

Comments ( 6 )

Oooh, that last bit, :facehoof: not the best first impression for meeting your friend's granddad

11027224
Weeellll, driving up like that he basickaly asked to be taken for a gov goon.

11027224
I just wanted to bring back Pinkie's confetti grenades in the most memorable way I could think of.

11027224
Not just friend, but GIRLFRIEND.

"The bell," Gilda snapped, "the bell is everything. The bell is the key."

The bell? Oh don't tell me she's talking about Grogar's bell

It’s only fault is that it’s somewhat slow
But yes
If there is a all out brawl
Like
Angels vs demons
Yeah
Fun way to end all evil.
It is her life’s goal after the friendship games

Login or register to comment