• Published 7th Sep 2012
  • 694 Views, 10 Comments

pogey goes to equestria pls - drnachos



Pogey finally learns the sickening truth and decides to confront Princess Celestia.

  • ...
15
 10
 694

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. The Sun was shining,the birds were chirping,but yet unbeknownst to the innocent ponies something sinister was about to occur. Twilight sat in her library as she usually does studying. Spike sat next to her,he was bored and wanted to go outside. "Come one Twilight you've been studying all day,and Pinkie had a picnic planned on the outskirts of Everfree forest!" Twilight sighed. "Ok spike just one more page then I'll be ready to go." Spike waited in anticipation. Yet somehow deep down he felt something very weird was going to happen today. He just couldn't put his claw on it.

Meanwhile in Arlen Texas

"Pogey,why stop playing musik pls?" Pogey's unmerciful eyes stared deep into honks soul. "Snf Snf Pogey pls." Pogey then proceeded to lift her hair leg up into the air. Her mouth opened and the sound of a vacuum cleaner was heard. Her foot lightly touched honk and he vibrated like a tuning fork before turning to dusk. Pogey then teleported to Six Flags Austin. She stood in front of the Theme Park and her neck and head went back and forth. It sounded like a swing set swinging back and forth. Pogey's head swung for about five minutes until her demonic 6th sense alerted her of something. There was a flash of light and pogey saw before her eyes Princess Celestia sitting upon a Golden Throne. Demonic Rage from the Anti-Christ himself filled her body. She was ready to confront Celestia.

Back in Ponyville

"OhmygoshI'msohappyeveryponycouldcomethisisveryniceraritydidyoudosomethingwithyourmaneithinkisensesomethingintheforest" Twilight then proceded to slap her hoof at the over active pinkie-pie. "Pinkie calm down were just here for a picnic." Pinkie giggled. "Sorry Twilight I'm just so excited to be here with my friends!" Rainbow Dash nodded. "It is nice once in awhile to get down from the clouds and have a nice picnic." Rarity then butted in. "Rainbow I don't think you relax enough." The group giggled. "Well Yall like some Apple fritters? Made em my self." The group proceeded to eat Applejack's sweet Apple fritters. Fluttershy had a bit of a worried look on her face,Pinkie also had a bit of a twitch on her tail. "Pinkie what is it?" Asked Twilight. "I don't know! My Pinkie sense is telling me there is something sinister about to appear in the forest!"

Just after Pinkie's sentance a dark purple flash appeared. Trees near the flash fell apart onto the ground and turned to dust. Standing there was a Tall creature. It looked much like a monkey but was hairless,wore odd clothes and looked poorly made. Rainbow Dash flew up to Pogey and said "What in the Hay are you?" Pogey just stared at the cyan Pegasus with her unloving eyes. "Hey I asked you a-" Rainbow Dash was cut off by Pogey's vacum mouth. Instead of the sound of a Vacuum the sound of a Boeing 747 aircraft was heard. Rainbow Dash was sucked inside Pogey's unloving inside. Rainbow Dash slowly faded away inside of Pogey. Most of the mane six,I mean,Mane five were terrified. The Elemant of Loyalty was just sucked inside of a monster.

Pogey stared at the group of ponies. It sent chills down their spines. A black hole opened up where they sat and they where transported to the unknown. The Five actually landed in a place so terrifying and blood curdling none of them would ever recover. It would wipe their souls right out of their bodies. The five stood terrified at what stood before them. It was a large mass of rednecks and rich people. A man with a tiny face stood at a podium talking about his plans to destroy families,take jobs and kill all the gays. Mitt Romney stared at the five and they turned to a pile of Chex Mix. Mitt Romney then made a huge fart. Chris Cristie puked up every inch of fat he gained over the years and Tampa fell into the Atlantic ocean.

Through the Everfree Pogey goes pls

Pogey proceeded her walk through the everfree forest. Trees and Animals that looked into her eyes were turned into pillars of Salt. Equestria had not seen havoc like this since discord wrecked chaos throughout the land. Pogey eventually came by a Manticore. It slept carefully having a peaceful nap. Pogey was going to ruin this Manticore's day. Pogey proceeded to eat the Manticore whole. It roared and begged for mercy. It was to late. The manticore to was sent to spend eternity inside a boggle tournament that would last eons. Pogey took a huge breath and burned down the rest of the everfree forest or what remained of it. The ground turned to Solid copper. Dark Blue clouds rolled over the sky. The clouds had the shape of Gabe Newell. Copies of Episode three rained across Equestria. Alas they were only ponies and could not play them.

Pogey finaly made it to Canterlot. The ground began to shake,buildings collapsed and ponies fled the city. The Royal Guard stood no match against Pogey. Destroyer of worlds. Pogey walked calmy towards celestia's castle. One of the Last Divisions of the Guard was defeated. Shining Armor was punished by pogey by swapping bodies with his wife. "HOLY SHIT I'M HOT" Shining said. "And I'm hunky." Candence said. Pogey made them wiggle their asses in the air to power her spell. The Couple was then teleported to the worst place in the universe. Scottsdale Arizona. Pogey tore down the palace door with her bare hands. Her nails dug into the wooden doors and they burned. Pogey proceded to walk up to Celestia's throne. Celestia began to morph into a poorly drawn figure. Celestia asked,"Pogey,why stop kingdom? Why kill everypony? Flitr Flit Pogey pls." Pogey responded by climbing inside celestia and Pogey turned Celestia into stone. Inside Celestia's stone body Pogey created a small copy of Hollywood. The Hollywood this time was really made of wood,and all the Celebrities . . .

The Celebrities actually got in trouble by the cops.

Comments ( 10 )

If you don't get it please watch this video.

also it was meant to be bad and awkward.

First dislike :pinkiehappy:

No seriously, I doubt you tried to make it look bad. You can see flaws that were obviously not on purpose.

Well shoot, I like it. :pinkiehappy:

Delightfully shitty. Thumbs down.

What and why?

1235339. No I actually did make it bad on purpose. Always whenever I write something on this site it instantly gets shat on.

1236158 Well I guess this time it was meant to be shitty on purpose but other than that I actually try.

Oh god never did i think i would see this here

1244436 pogey does as she pleases

Login or register to comment