• Published 1st Jun 2021
  • 318 Views, 2 Comments

The Mysterious Island - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
 2
 318

Finding a Lead

As they all walked among the forest area of the island, Sunset and Fluttershy told Shine Boy about Rutter and Gutter.

"It sounded like they knew you and your team. Do you know them?" Sunset asked.

"We do." Shine Boy sighed. "They used to work for a Sorcerer who tried to conquer reality. Gamer and I defeated him by sending him to another realm. When Rutter and Gutter jumped in, I thought they joined him. I guess the portal sent them here. The good news is they're not much of a threat without their boss."

"They mentioned their boss. You think the sorcerer is here?" Fluttershy trembled.

"Either that or they found a new boss." Shine Boy pondered.

As the group proceeded, Chet jumped down from a tree.

"Find anything?" Sunset asked.

"There's an old castle like structure over to the right." Chet pointed.

"At this point, anything is worth a try." Shine Boy nodded as they all headed to the direction Chet pointed.

--------

Meanwhile, Mortar is searching through his supplies for items.

"Uh about that reward-" Rutter started before Reva stopped.

"You will get it once the necklace is in MY possession!" she growled before she turned Mortar sweetly. "Dearest, are we able to locate them?"

"I will have the teleportation spell ready. First I gotta find the bat wing! Never around when you need them!" Mortar explained as he continued to search.

"Why not just ask the girl for the necklace?" Lance asked

Reva chuckled as she walked up to Lance. "Oh Lance Lance Lance. I'm through being nice. Being nice is what got us betrayed and banished from our home in Equestria! But now we will find our way home and have our revenge!"

Lance sighed. "As you wish, my aunt."

---------

Meanwhile, The Rainbooms, Starlight, Team Shine, and Chet arrived at the castle ruins. Shine Boy snuck in to check for guards or threats.

"It's okay." he whispered.

Everyone quietly walked in. Rarity held Love Shine's arm for precaution while Rainbow glared at the sight.

"Ooo!" Echoed Pinkie.

"Shhhh!" whispered everyone.

As they continued, they gazed in awe of what appeared to be the throne room.

"Whoa" Starlight gasped.

"The guardian lives here?" questioned Shine Girl.

"Look at the throne." gasped Applejack. "That guardian must be one tall drink of water!"

Gamer walked up to the throne and climbed to the seat noticed something.

"Hey guys! Look at the seat!" he said.

Twilight looked closely at the seat and gasped. "He's right! the decor looks like a drawer!"

She pulled on it and with Sunset's help pulled out the drawer as everyone looked inside.

--------

As they looked it the drawer, they were being watched through Meltar's crystal.

"Perfect! They're all together!" Reva smirked as Mortar concocked a spell.

"Roach Antenna! Quiet Bat wing! Husk from dried corn! Cream wood! Broom straw! Harshness from an old crow's nose! When the word now fills the air, Take us all From here to there!"

Back at the ruins, Gamer pulled out a giant tablet.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!"

------------

Before long, Reva, Mortar, Lancer, Rutter, and Gutter appeared in front of the group. Shrieking, Rarity jumped into Love Shine's arms as the villains cornered them.

"Who are they?" Sunset asked Shine Boy.

"I recognize Rutter and Gutter. The other three I don't know."

"Give me that necklace, little girl!" Reva demanded.

"It's my necklace!" Rarity shouted.

"That wasn't a choice! That necklace is mine!" Reva demanded more.

"You should be ashamed of yourself! Coming out of nowhere and scaring people stealing from them!"

"Nyah-Nyah-Nyah! Give me that necklace right now!" Reva reached to grab the necklace only for Shine Girl to swat her hand with her baton.

"Back off!" she demanded.

Reva growled before charging at Shine Girl while Shine Boy fought Mortar one on one and Gamer clashed with Lance. Rutter and Gutter charged after the girls, But when Chet blocked them and drew his swords, they ran away screaming. Chet shrugged and helped Shine Boy with Mortar.




"We gotta help them!" Rainbow said.

"But how?" Fluttershy asked.

Twilight looked up to see vines on the pillars. "The vines!" She cried as she used her geodes to levitated them. Mortar was about to overpower Shine Boy and Chet when Spike bit his foot.

"Dumb mutt!" he growled, but this distracted him long enough for the vines to ensnare him.

as Reva was also being ensnared by the vines, Shine Girl hurried off only for Reva to grab her by the hair. Seeing this, Fluttershy threw a stone at Reva, causing her to release her.

"Sorry." Fluttershy said softly.

"Thanks" Shine Girl said to her.

Gamer and Lance were evenly matched sword for sword until Gamer threw a smoke bomb at Lance disorienting him long enough for Applejack to lasso him up. Gamer gave Applejack a thumb up. When Rutter and Gutter popped out of their hiding spot, they saw Love Shine and Rainbow Dash towering above them with Love Shine cracking his knuckles. They quickly bound them and threw them to the rest of the villains.

"Quick! Let's get outta here!" Starlight called, near the door.

"Get Back Here!" Reva shouted as the heroes ran out the ruins. "My. Necklace!"

Mortar grimaced. "That was Equestrian Magic!"

To be continued