• Published 1st Jun 2021
  • 315 Views, 2 Comments

The Mysterious Island - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
 2
 315

Unknown Territory

As the morning continued, The Rainbooms, Starlight, and Chet continued to wait for Twilight and Spike to begin their day. As the girls lounge near the statue, Chet sat in a medtation pose.

"Good morning, girls."

The girls look to see Principal Celestia carrying some paperwork with her.

"Good Morning, Principal Celestia." the girls greeted.

"What brings you here on a Saturday?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh. Just catching up on some paperwork is all" Celestia explained. She then noticed a familiar Gecko. "Chet! It is good to see you again!"

"It is good to see you too, Principal Celestia. How're you holding up after our experience with the Dream Eater?"

"Oh I've been able to sleep better, thanks to you, Twilight, and Shine Boy. Well, I better get going if I ever want to get paperwork done today. You all have fun now."

"We will." Sunset waved as Celestia headed to the school.

"Augh! Did they decide to have brunch instead?" Rainbow Dash grumbled.

"I'm sure Twi would have told us if anything came up" Applejack assured her.

"Yeah. and besides, it's only 9:30! We've been waiting for a half hour." Pinkie grinned.

"That long?" Rainbow groaned.

"Here we are!"

The girls and Chet look to see Twilight and Spike coming to them. After greeted, Twilight embraced Starlight.

"It is good to see you again, Starlight Glimmer!" She said.

"It's always good to see you too, Twilight!" Starlight smiled.

Twilight then embraced Chet. "And I'm happy to see you too, Chet."

"Same to you, Twilight." Chet smiled as he petted Spike on the head.

"What kept you?" Rainbow asked.

"I have some wonderful news!" Twilight smiled trying to keep her excitement hidden.

"Well, don't keep us in suspense." Sunset teased.

"Principal Cadence and Shining Armor are gonna have a baby! I'm gonna be an aunt!"

The girls cheered as they congradulated Twilight. Starlight and Chet smiled, knowing the baby that will soon come.

"They gave me some stuff they were getting rid of, including this!"

Twilight held up the necklace as the girls awed at it, especially Rarity.

"What a stunning necklace! Twilight, would you mind-?"

"Not at all, Rarity! I was actually gonna give it to you. Here, try it on!"

Rarity got all giddy as she accepted the necklace and put it around her neck.

"I make anything look good!"

"You look great, Rarity." Fluttershy complimented.

Pinkie got a closer look. "Ooo! That part in the middle looks like it moves!"

"It does." Rarity gasped.

Rarity touches what appeared to be dial and moved it slowly. Before the girls could do anything, a blinding light came from the necklace which sent The girls and Chet through the light. Everyone was screaming as they fell. Then, When they landed, they saw were in a beach near a forest.

"Everyone okay?" Sunset asked, as she looked around. Everyone groaned showing they were alright.

"Where are we?" Rainbow wondered looking around.

Starlight checked herself to make sure she wasn't a pony again. "definitely not Equestria."

Chet was looking around himself. "This kind of reminds me of my island home."

"Island?" the girls gasped.

"No! Why are we in the middle of nowhere! Why couldn’t we be sent to the mahahahall?" Rarity whined, as she kept turning the dial on the necklace hoping it could take them back home.

"It's lovely here" Fluttershy smiled.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Applejack feared.

"Kinda mysterious." Pinkie said.

Twilight gasped. "a mysterious island."

"Something you know?" Starlight asked.

Twilight explains to the girls and Chet about what Cadence told her.

"So we find this guardian and see if he has the means to get us home. No pressure." Sunset concluded.

"well then. Let’s go." Chet said and They all set out to find the guardian and way home.

Meanwhile, they did not know they were being watched. A rat the size of Chet with brown fur wearing a red vest noticed them and hurried to another rat his size with grey fur wearing a purple vest and both wore a hat with a horn.



The tan rat spoke. "Hey Rutter, looks like we have company!"

"Who is it, Gutter?" the grey one asked.

"Looks like a couple girls and an iguana in a coat."

"Let's go see!"

The two scurry to a tree and see the girls and Chet walking along the woods.

"Rutter, you ding dong! That's a gecko! Not an Iguana!"

"Sorry. I just noticed he had green skin." Rutter sighed then gasped. "Hey Gutter! Look at the fancy one!"

Gutter looks towards Rarity and sees the necklace. "Say, isn't that the necklace the new boss wanted us to find?"

"No doubt about it! She might actually reward us! Let's go!"

As the Rainbooms, Starlight, and Chet continued, Rarity continued to gripe.

"It's bad enough we deal with Equestrian magic on a regular basics! Now a beautiful necklace lands me in the middle of nowhere. I don't know what could be more worse."

As if answering her question, Out from the bushes, the two rats pop out, causing the girls to scream, especially Rarity at the sight of the giant rats.

"Hiya" Rutter greeted them.

"Um......hello?" Fluttershy waved.

"I take you're the welcome wagon?" Applejack glared.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Chet demanded, reaching for his swords.

"Of course! Where are my manners? My names Rutter and this is my brother, Gutter."

"Hi! Sorry we have to take you all prisoner."

The girls' eyes shrink hearing that.

"Sorry, cheese breath! Not happening!" Rainbow growled.

"Sorry. Master's orders."

Rutter suddenly looked up. "Hey look! A vortex!"

"Very funny, Rutter, even I don't buy that!"

"No really! a vortex!"

Sure enough, he was right. a vortex had opened up above them.

"Think it's the boss?" Gutter asked.

"Maybe it's our pay in advance!" Rutter gleefully said.

Out from the vortex, four figures dropped on top of each other between the rats and the girls, including a familiar one in red.

"Oh it’s just Shine Boy and his pep squad." Rutter answered uninterested.

"Oh" Gutter said unamused before the two looked at each other in fear.

"Shine Boy?!"

Without any second thought, the two ran away in fear. After they left, Chet walked up close to the four piled figures as the top one regained consciousness. Sure enough, It was their friend, Shine Boy.

"Shine Boy!" Cried Chet/Twilight.

To be continued