• Published 1st Jun 2021
  • 320 Views, 2 Comments

The Mysterious Island - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
 2
 320

Going out with a Bang

The Rainbooms, Starlight, and Chet all found themselves back at the Canterlot High Statue.

"We're back!" Pinkie cheered.

Applejack checked her phone. "And he was true to his word! Look! It's only 9:35! Five minutes after we left!"

"Which means we still have our weekend together!" Rainbow mentioned.

"Though are we going to do anything exciting? To be honest, I've had enough excitement for one day." Fluttershy sighed.

Rarity placed her hand on Fluttershy's shoulder. "Not to worry, darling. I remember we were going to the mall for shopping, lunch, and a movie."

"And we were going to the baseball game in the park later." Twilight added.

"Because Timber invited you." Spike teased, making Twilight blush.

"What about tomorrow?" Starlight asked.

"We're going to have a get together with some of our classmates because some of them heard of Chet after he and Shine Boy helped Twilight in saving Principal Celestia and wanted to meet him" Sunset answered. "Plus, I've arranged a little surprise." she winked.

"C'mon! Let's get going. Juniper is holding our tickets!" Rainbow called.

Chet raised his hand. "Wouldn't I need a disguise?"

"I got that covered." Twilight stated, putting on Chet a robe.

"Okay. Now I'm ready." Chet stated.

"Then let's go!" Pinkie cheered as they walked to the mall.

-------------


Everyone had a splendid time the rest of the day. The girls bought a couple clothes, even a souvenir outfit for Starlight. After a great lunch, They all went to the movie theater. Juniper was glad to see Starlight again and was able to get a ticket for her and Chet. Later, they all went to the baseball game. While Rainbow cheered for the teams, Fluttershy went to hang out with the birds nearby,Both Applejack and Rarity explained the game to Starlight, Twilight enjoyed the game with Timber, Chet went with Sunset and Pinkie to the concession stand and that was the last time he tried a hot dog after Pinkie told him what they're made of after he ate one.

--------------

The next day, Everyone arrived at the park for the get together. Their classmates consisted of Flash Sentry, Sandelwood, Micro Chip, Trixie, Wallflower Blush, and so many others. Principal Celestia and VP Luna even showed up to say hi and supervise as well as introduce Luna to Chet. After a bit, Twilight came up to Sunset.

"So, things are going good. But when's your surprise?" she asked.

Sunset just finished texting her phone. "They'll be here right about-" she pointed as if cuing someone.

"Hey, everyone!"

Everyone turned to see Shine Boy, Gamer, Love Shine, and Shine Girl carrying pizza boxes. A lot of the students cheered for they had seen Shine Boy on the news. After the heroes put the pizzas down, they all mingled with the students.

Shine Boy shook hands with a certain blue haired boy."You must be Flash Sentry. I heard about you from a friend of mine."

Flash realized who he was talking about. "You wouldn't happen to know how Tony is doing?"

"Oh he's doing great. In fact, he asked me to tell you he said hi."

"That's good to know" Flash smiled.

Meanwhile, Gamer was enjoying talking with Sandalwood and Micro Chip, Shine Girl was signing autographs for Wallflower and other girls, and Love Shine spent time with Rarity, Rainbow, and Trixie to the girls' irk.

Shine Boy then was standing with Twilight, Sunset, Celestia, and Luna watching everyone.

"I'm really glad Sunset was able to talk you and friends to come today, Shine Boy." Celestia smiled.

Shine Boy grinned. "I've been meaning to visit Canterlot again. Besides, she had me at Chet coming to visit. After he helped me, It was the least I could do."

"Where is Chet, anyway?" Luna asked.

Starlight walked up. "Well, he's got his hands full so to speak." She pointed to where Chet was.

Chet was being hugged by three girls who looked identical. They had bushy brown hair, wore pink or purple tanktops, and blue jeans.



"So cute." said one of them.

"I just love how polite you are." another said.

"You're outfit is so cool" the third complimented.

Chet blushed. "Thank you, ladies."

"Who are those girls?" Sunset asked.

Pinkie popped up. "I think they followed him from the game. So I invited them."

"Quite the ladies man, isn't he?" Luna joked and they all laughed.

"All in all, I'd say this was a Shinetastic day." Shine Boy said.

"All the way!" Twilight answered as she, Shine Boy, and Sunset high fived.


The End
Thanks for reading!

Author's Note:

The triplets are inspired by works by BozzerKazooers inspire by the character Mimi from Digimon.

Thank you all for reading. And a special thanks to BozzerKazooers for letting me use his OC in this.