• Published 1st Jun 2021
  • 321 Views, 2 Comments

The Mysterious Island - WarriorofFaith18

  • ...
 2
 321

Making Things Right

The Guardian had awoken and entered the room. He was about nine feet tall and looked like he was in his fifties. He wore armor on his legs, chest, and shoulders with blue gauntlets. He had a helmet with two prongs on the sides and a blue cape.





As he entered, he seemed happy to have his scepter back. He then looked to the people in the room and spoke a strong but gentle voice. "Who found my Scepter?"

Hur got up and shook off his injuries as he saw his master awake. "G-Guardian! You're awake!"

"Indeed. Someone activated my turntable."

Twilight stepped up. "I am to blame."

The Guardian looked to her. "Who are you? You look familiar."

"I'm Twilight Sparkle. And these are my friends."

"Twilight...... Sparkle."

Rarity came up. "Hi. I'm Rarity. Twilight's friend. Sorry for intruding on your island but your necklace brought us here."

"You brought my necklace back?"

"I gave her the necklace which was given to me by my sister-in-law, Cadence." Twilight explained as she pulled out a picture of her and Principal Cadence as the Guardian observed it.

"Ah yes! She looks familiar too. Did she speak of family?"

"Yes. She told me of her great grandmother having the necklace."

"Ah yes! I remember now. She was a scared girl when she was brought to my island. But I helped her nonetheless. Now, Who found my scepter?"

Fluttershy though frightened stepped up. "I did."

"This is Fluttershy. She's very shy." Rainbow mentioned

The Guardian patted Fluttershy's shoulder gently. "Thank you, child. I was afraid I lost it before My slumber. I am in your debt so you have nothing to fear." Fluttershy smiled.

The Guardian looked around at the other new faces. "Are they all your friends as well?"

"Of course!" Twilight introduced everyone to The Guardian before noticing Reva and Mortar getting up. "But they're not!"

Reva and Mortar were coming around when they noticed The Guardian was awake.

"The Guardian! He's awake!" Mortar shouted.

"Oh No!" Reva spewed. "Hurry before he-"

"FREEZE!"

Reva and Mortar were glowing blue and standing still as the Guardian held his scepter.

"Reva and Mortar. I don't know how you came to my island, but you've done enough! As long as you hold on to revenge, you will never return to Equestria! Now to send you somewhere where you both will do no harm!"

As the scepter glew, Reva and Mortar started to disintegrate into dust as they were teleported away.

Lance walked up to The Guardian. "I wish to join them"

"Are you sure? I sense the good in you."

"They are my family. They're all I have."

"If that is your wish, then I will send you with them."

as Lance disintegrated, he turned to his new friends. "Good bye, friends. I hope we meet again as friends."

"Maybe you'll be able to consider your aunt and uncle to be good too." Sunset said.

"Take it from former bad ponies" Starlight added as she put her arm on Sunset.

"I'll do my best." Lance finished as he was finally gone.

Sunset turned to The Guardian. "So, Mr. Guardian. If you don't mind me asking. How do you know about Equestria?"

The Guardian walked to the table. "I made contact there once. A long time ago, I was practicing my portal spell when I came across Equestria. There I got aqquainted to Princess Celestia and we became friends. One day, Equestria was threatened by an evil witch named Hydia. She used Reva and Mortar to try to seize the throne. Celestia and I knew there was only one choice. By combining my magic with the Elements of Harmony, we banished Hydia as well as Reva and Mortar from Equestria. But the side effect was my slumber. It was only by combining your geodes which are Equestrian magic, with the necklace was I able to awake after all this time."

Rutter and Gutter awoken from their attack and saw the Guardian looking down at them.

"Uh hi! Im Rutter and this is my brother Gutter."

"I-uh suppose we're banished again." Gutter gulped.

"Actually, I will offer my island as your new home so you both can be at peace."

"Do we have to be evil?" Rutter asked.

"I don't tolerate evil on my island."

"We'll be good" Gutter stated.

Chet bowed to the Guardian. "Sir, we were wondering if you would return us to Canterlot? It is why we searched this island for you."

"I can. I will even teleport you all to the exact time you left."

Everyone cheered hearing that.

"But I have to send you all to where you were last. Meaning I have to send you four back to Columbus." The Guardian added pointing to Team Shine.

The Rainbooms looked at each other and nodded. "Then they can go first." Sunset stated.

"You sure?" Shine Boy asked.

"Exactly." Twilight added. "Thank you again for helping us."

"What are friends for?" Shine Boy winked.

Gamer shook hands with Applejack only to be squeezed by a bawling Pinkie.

Shine Girl embraced Fluttershy. "Thank you for saving me and for being a good friend, Kyla." The shy girl smiled.

"You're a brave girl, Fluttershy." Shine Girl mentioned. "And a good friend."

Rarity was crying on Love Shine. "Oh Brandon parting is such sweet sorrow!"

Rainbow pulled Love Shine towards her. "Feel free to call me if you need help with anything at all."

Both gave a piece of paper to Love Shine.

"Well, it's great to have awesome friends." he smiled.

Shine Boy shook hands with Chet. "I'm glad to see you again, old friend." he turned to Starlight. "and to meet a new friend."

Starlight smiled. Then after saying their goodbyes, The Guardian used his scepter to send Team Shine home. After waving them goodbye, Rutter and Gutter walked up to the Rainbooms.

"I know you're leaving, but I don't suppose we could be friends?" Rutter asked

"And I don't suppose it would help if we said Sorry?" Gutter added

Sunset looked at the others who shrugged. "I can't see why not."

Rutter and Gutter smiled as they embraced Sunset who just smiled.

Fluttershy was embracing Hur. "Thank you for all you've done for us, Hur."

"It was my honor and pleasure." Hur smiled.

The Guardian walked up. "Are you ready?"

"We are." Sunset smiled as they all gathered around.

"Thank you once again, Fluttershy."

"You are very welcome, sir."

"And to you all. I am in your debt."

"It was an honor." Chet said, bowing in respect.

"And Before I forget" The Guardian raised his hand and from nothing created another necklace just like the other one. "For you, ms. Rarity. It will not bring you back here but as a reminder of your adventure."

"It's stunning!" Rarity smiled and accepted it. They all noticed the jewels on it were all the same colors as their geodes. "Thank you!"

"Farewell to you all." And With his scepter, The Guardian sent them all back to Canterlot.

"So what now?" Hur asked.

"First I must check the island. To make sure it is in order. May take a while."

"We await you're orders, boss!" Rutter bowed.

"Just say the word and we're there!" Gutter stated.

The Guardian nodded and they all left the room together.

To Be Concluded