• Published 24th May 2021
  • 1,738 Views, 48 Comments

The Adventure of the Apex Legion (Old Version) - DeffBwade



A new pony arrives in Equestria and goes on an adventure like never before. (NOT a Dead By Daylight crossover)

  • ...
9
 48
 1,738

Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins

Groan. Holy shit that was bright. What the fuck was that anyway? And why can't I move?

It was true. No matter how hard I tried, I could not for the life of me move a single millimeter of my body. I know I'm kind of a weakling and don't have much muscles, but this just feels like I'm frozen in place. Not only that, but I couldn't see anything except darkness. Is this what being blind feels like? If it is, then I apolize for all the blind jokes I made towards myself, my friends, and other random people. In other words, being blind sucks.

Suddenly, my body felt...weird. Not in pain nor numb nor anything like that, just...weird. I don't know how else to describe it. The best description I guess I can give it is some sort of tingling sensation, almost ticklish actually. Then like how it suddenly began, it suddenly stopped, and I couldn't feel my body at all. Like my body was just non-existent. I then began to panic.

Am I dead?! Is this really what being dead feels like?! Having no feelings whatsoever and just seeing darkness till the end of time?! Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD! Wait, I shouldn't use the Lord's name right now! OH MY STARS WHAT AM GOING TO DO?!

You can imagine my relief when I started feeling my body again after a few minutes of panicking. I let out a huge sigh of relief and thanked the stars that I was alive. I totally did not cry over missing my family and friends, if that's what you're thinking.

...

Okay, yes I did. Can you really blame though? I don't know what's stranger, what just happened the past few minutes, or what I'm feeling right now. My back was against something soft and a bit moist. I could easily tell that I was laying on grass. I could also hear the sounds of nature all around me, like birds chirping and the leaves blowing and all that crap. How did I go from my gaming room to a grass field? I have to answer that later because that wasn't the strangest part. My body felt...different. I couldn't feel any of my fingers nor toes, but instead two soft mounds on my back. It wasn't the grass if that's what you wondering, that's for sure. I could also feel something hairy around my ass. I was 99% sure it wasn't ass hair. Eww. I only pray it's not some kind of hairy spider. Just the thought of it makes me tense up. My vision then started to slowly come back, but it was immediately ceased when there was another bright light.

AH FUCK! How many bright lights am I gonna be staring at today?!

It took me a minute or two to register that the light was the sun. I turned my head away and my vision continued to become clearer. Like I expected, I was in some random grass field. What I didn't expect was that I was in some random grass field surrounded by trees, meaning I was in some random forest.

"Fuck," I said aloud.

I sat up and looked at my surrounding again. Nothing around me except for trees for presumably miles. I was in a forest and I didn't know how to get out nor did I think I have anything to help me get out or at least help me survive.

"FUCK!" I yelled as all the birds flew away.

I then noticed two things laying in the grass a few feet away from me. I got up to walk towards them, only to fall back down almost immediately. My body must've been a bit numb from not moving for a few minutes, but that didn't bother me. I laid on the ground and started crawling towards the items. I didn't know if whatever they were would help me, but it doesn't hurt to check. When I got to the items, and I relieved that these will help in my current situation. Well, one of them at least.

On my left was my sword. A katana to be specific. My favorite kind of sword of all time. I mean, come one. Who doesn't like katanas. They're sharp and easy to swing. I have some knowledge on how to use it properly, but only enough to properly defend myself. With a couple more weeks of practice, I'll be able to use it like a ninja. The katana also had a cyan glow on it. It looked similar to...no...it looked exactly like Zer0's sword from Borderlands 2. Which is why I named it Zer0. I remember the day I crafted it myself.

On my right was something I knew all to well. It was my mask. Completely inspired by the Legion from Dead by Daylight. It was quite a simple mask. It was black in color and painted in cyan was the infamous smile the Legion and I knew. However, the shape of it was different for some reason. It was more equine in shape rather than that of a human. While this wouldn't exactly help me out in my current situation, it was nice to have it with me.

Maybe I will get through this after all. I crawled closer to Zer0, and reached my hoof out to grab it.

...

My hoof.

My hoof.

My...hoof?

My...HOOF?!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I screamed and tried to back away from the appendage, only for it to follow. I stopped and flailed my arm around, only for the hoof to flail around as well. I immediately stood up, only to fall down. That was when I finally inspected my body. That was when I realized why I couldn't feel my fingers or toes. Why I couldn't stand up. Why my mask was shaped weird. I was a god damn equine!

After a few minutes of hyperventilating and calming down, I noticed a small lake nearby. I crawled over to it, because I don't know how to walk on all fours, and continued to inspect my body, thoroughly this time. My fur was grey in color. My eyes, which were now huge, were cyan. My tail, which made me panic a bit when I noticed it, was black with cyan streaks in it. The same could be said with my hair, which had a bit of a spiked look to it with one side dripping down and slightly covering my right eye. Before, my hair was always black, and if I was gonna dye it, I would've dyed the tips of my hair indigo. On my butt was some sort of tattoo. It was the Legion smile with two Zer0 swords crossed behind it. Where the hell did this tattoo come from? On my back were two wings.

...

Wait, wings?

I looked at my back again, and indeed there were a set of wings there. Not believing that they were real, I reached my hand...um...hoof up and gently stroked them. After getting a pleasuring feeling that led to a light gasp, I can indeed confirm that I really had wings. I didn't know how I should feel at the moment. Scared that I was in a completely new body, or ecstatic that I was a god damn pegasus.

In addition to my fur, eyes, tail, hair, tattoo, and wings, I was wearing my usual clothes. A brownish leather coat, a white shirt underneath, and a dark blue scarf (I could never really tell if it was a scarf or cape) with a hood. All of which had their usual fluorescent paint stains that glowed cyan in the dark. But I had no pants. That totally made me panic, but then I remembered that equines have sheathes that retract their...things. The thought of any of my other friends reacting to their ding dongs tucked away made me laugh.

I sat down on my butt to ponder what's going. So something named Discord came to me, brought me to some random forest, and turned me into an equine. I took a deep breath, and let it out. I needed to get moving soon.

"But first, I need to learn how to use this body," I told myself as I looked at my hooves.


1 hour later

After moving around and getting used to walking on all fours, with a lot of face falling included, I managed to learn how to walk and run in this body. I still need to learn how to fly though. I could probably find someone to teach me. I walked to my sword and mask and picked them up. I won't question how I can hold things with hooves because it will probably end up giving me a brain aneurysm. I put on my mask and lifted my hood up, now completing the look of the Apex Legion. I lifted Zer0, which was light like always, and rested it against my shoulder. Looking at the trees surrounding me, I had a look of determination.

"Alright Discord. You said you're gonna give me an adventure, then there's only one one thing to say..."

"ADVENTURE TIME!"

Author's Note:

I'm now open to suggestions. What will happen to DeffBwade as he's traversing the Everfree Forest? Again, I have the story planned out, I will just take your suggestions and turn into filler chapters.