• Published 6th Sep 2012
  • 7,474 Views, 50 Comments

That Nagging Feeling - GeodesicDragon



Celestia has forgotten something important, and must now retrace her steps to figure out what.

  • ...
8
 50
 7,474

Live Reading By The Living Library Players

It turns out that I recorded my own reading of this, but I forgot all about it. So rather than inflict it on your poor ears, you can have this one instead.

Comments ( 18 )

AWESOME :pinkiehappy:

We do live readings every week. Want something read? Make a suggestion and we might take it ^^.

This story was excellent btw. Pretty funny. Silly Luna and Celestia stories are very popular for good reason.

Hope you all enjoy,
The Living Library Player Society

1960280

Haha, Malcolm In The Middle is funny as fuck.

Holy fuck, 78 likes and not a single dislike! Fucking baws!

2335316

Because everyone likes cute stories involving a filly Twilight Sparkle.

Also, now that you've said that, someone is gonna dislike this story.

2338422 Downvoted due to spoilers.

:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

Edit: :twilightoops: Oops, hit the wrong thumb. :facehoof: Oh well, it's not like I can change it now, huh? :unsuresweetie:

2462448

You had me going for a moment there. I actually thought that was an insult before I read it again. :facehoof:

Aw, poor Twilight :twilightsmile: Quick, cute read. Nice work!

Well, this just squeaked in over the 1000 word minimum. It's more like a really long joke with a punchline than a "story". Kind of like "The Regalia". I enjoyed that back when I read it. I didn't really know what fics could be back then though.

So, cool joke, but so insubstantial that I don't know what to say about it. I also can't really imagine this actually happening. Eh. Apathy-vote. :eeyup:

Congrats on the most popular list... 5 months after! :D

2512210

I took offence because the person who downvoted it didn't have the guts to explain why. It pisses me off when people do that, for reasons I have stated ad naseum.

Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. I have always believed that a new paragraph is required for new actions as well as new speech. Nobody else has complained, so I won't be changing it.

And it's short because it's meant to have been written in under 30 minutes.

2512663

Thanks! :twilightsmile:

2516855

Response to the 'Cons' you pointed out:

1/ Slightly unnatural dialogue e.g. "Nothing here either!" she said out loud. "I'll try the kitchen." Would Celestia really narrate her own actions to herself?

You mean you've never said stuff like this when you're looking for or trying to remember something?

2/ Paragraphs are too short. I realise this is a very short fic but, without fuller paragraphs, it's difficult to get absorbed into the story.

That kind of defeats the purpose of a thirty-minute story. Longer paragraphs take longer to write.

3/ Occasional, noticeable repetition e.g. “down the hall into a large room. In the middle of it was a large circular table.”

I try not to do that any more.

As for your request to read your story, I'd much rather review Dashing Do and the Unobtainable Item as I don't have time to read the Riflepony series (because, to be honest, it doesn't appeal to me).

This is forever cute

3468719

He means 'thirty minute challenge' in the sense it took me thirty minutes to write (see description).

4384167

Yeah, I suck at naming OCs. :rainbowlaugh:

2338422 I dislike that I can't like this a second time! :twilightsmile:

I reviewed your story tonight find it here

Aw, that was a nice and cute little story. :twilightsmile:

https://m.
Login or register to comment