• ...
15
 40
 2,126

Flash

How We Met


When You and I first met each other during our freshman year I was mesmerized by your beauty Sunset. I don't think I've ever seen a girl as beautiful as you in my entire life, I was worried that I didn't have a chance with you that I wasn't your type of guy. But I was wrong, one day you just approached me and asked me out on a date and boy was I so happy to have been asked out by the girl of my dreams. The time we've spent together were the happiest moments of my life from the parties, movie night's, stroll's through the park, playing guitar together, and watching the star's in the sky. I tell ya I felt like the happiest man alive, But all that changed. When we got to the point in our relationship where we tell each other everything, I was both shocked and amazed that you were actually a magical creature that got sucked into our world from a magic portal residing inside the statue at the center of the school. At first I didn't believe a single word you said and thought you were talking crazy, but when you showed off your magical abilities for me I was again both shocked and amazed as I thought all that stuff only existed in the movies and comics. To think i was actually dating a magical creature that got turned into a human again shocked and amazed me. But when you told me about your plan you have organized since freshman year to take over the school I was horrified that you would use your magic for evil especially since you told me Principle Celestia resembled your former mentor and that you wanted to destroy her so badly, thought you were mad with power. I pleaded with you to not do anything to anyone, but you refused and worst of all you even tried to pursued me to go along with your plan. I flat out refused not wanting to become a villain so I made the hardest choice in my life.........................I broke up with you and cut you out of my life completely. After that you and I never spoke to each other since, and I noticed you taking out your frustrations on all the student's and faculty acting like a dictator and practically turning the whole school into your little kingdom and you even broke off the friendship of the Rainbooms. A part of me wanted to stop you but I knew I didn't stand a chance fearing what you'd do to me and everyone else with your fire magic, I was too much of a coward to do or say anything to you. But that all changed when you disappeared briefly back to your world during the start of our junior year, and I noticed you come back with a mysterious crown. But that's when Twilight came into the picture and I was briefly smitten by her, I was kinda afraid at first especially since you were another creature from sunset's world. However when I heard her backstory as to why she was here and that the crown Sunset brought back with her belonged to her especially since she's a princess I knew we couldn't let you get a hold of it out of fear of you taking over the school. But long story short, during the school dance when you finally executed your plan and nearly took over the school, I was terrified seeing my once true love bloom into a full thrown villain. Then Twilight and the reunited Rainbooms stopped you with their newfound magic and your reign of terror soon came to an end with you breaking down in a large crater. With that said and done Twilight saw good in you and gave you a second chance in our world, as long as the Rainbooms kept a watchful eye on you, with them being the humanized versions of her friends from her world. I figured you would finally go back to the girl I first met but I knew it wasn't gonna be easy to trust you again.

Your redemption


A few month's after your failed takeover me along with all the other students noticed you trying to make amends with us, but we all knew better than to trust you after three whole years of torment you put us through. Not gonna lie a part of me wanted to give you a second chance but I was afraid I would fall into a trap if I came anywhere near you. I witnessed you getting bullied back and tormented by all the vengeful student's and did nothing about it like a stupid coward, another part of me still despised you for trying to use me for your evil plan's. I knew better than to not trust you so soon cause I felt the stuff you tried to do didn't make up for three years of bullying and nearly destroying the whole school. But that's when the Dazzlings came into the picture, at first they seemed like nice guy's and I was a bit worried about you volunteering to show them around the school cause they didn't know your backstory. However I didn't notice anything suspicious at first and I breathed a sigh of relief. But that's when the Battle of the Band's happened. Usually it was a friendly competition between everyone in the school but when the Dazzlings began singing " Lets have a Battle" the whole thing changed to a war for first place. All week everyone was a victim of their brainwashing spell, me included. I was so focused that I turned away from everyone of my friends including Twilight. And during the performance with you and your friends on stage I jumped to the conclusion that you brought the Dazzlings into the school on purpose and that your attempt at redemption was just an act. That's when I called out in the audience " Now that's the demon girl we love to hate!". Spell or not those were my word's and a part of me regretted everything I said that day, but then you and the Rainbooms put a stop to all of this and defeated the Siren's. After that everyone in the school realized that you have changed your ways if you were willing to risk your life for everyone and actually started to trust you. A part of me was even willing to give you a second chance as well, but all that changed when that horrific incident occurred last Christmas.

Anon a Miss


Everything seemed to be going along well for you sunset. You became an official member of the Rainbooms, befriended their sisters and families, made piece with the faculty and the principles, and you even volunteered to help out with some of the clubs at school. You were definitely a changed girl and I was somewhat impressed despite me and you not saying a word to each other after your reformation. I was actually planning on asking you out again as I felt it wouldn't work between me and Twilight as we were from different worlds, that is until the dreaded event that occurred on the last week before winter break. Anon a Miss the name that brought a lot of heartache and drama throughout the school. Secret's were spread, breakups, suspensions, fight's, and a few suicide attempt's. I was furious at the fact someone would do something so evil to the entire school and me included. But after viewing the profile page everyone especially me pinned you as the prime suspect with the page resembling your hair color. I instantly came to the conclusion that you were only pretending to be redeemed just to get us all of guard, I was furious at the fact that is was all just an act. All week we felt betrayed and manipulated by you especially when you kept pleading that you didn't do anything which only made us more angry, and that's when I made the most stupid mistake of my life. The hate mail, I was so furious and betrayed that I had to vent out my frustrations so me and my friend's sent you hate mail letter's written with the most hurtful word's that we could never take back. I wanted to show you what it's like to hurt someone and manipulate them, but when Anon a Miss finally revealed themselves I was surprised to learn that it wasn't you and that you were actually telling the truth. Me and everyone else who have been bullying you all week were now filled with guilt and regret for accusing you, I felt the worst of them all. I felt like such an asshole for saying all those hurtful word's to you in all those letters and I could never take them back. I wanted to apologize to you so badly, to actually talk to you again but I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy. You didn't want anything to do with anyone not even Twilight for four whole months. And after witnessing you nearly send Pinkie and fluttershy to the hospital and nearly burning me, Bulk Bicep's, and the girls at your apartment I knew you would never forgive us and I didn't blame you, we were assholes. And honestly I would have taken a fireball straight through the torso if it meant making amends. I knew things would never go back to normal, that is until we came back from the camping trip"

The Memory Incident


After we came back from the Camp Everfree trip I noticed that you've been unusually happy and ongoing. It's as if you've forgotten about the Anon a Miss incident and the hate mail I've been sending you, what's more suspicious is that there was no mention of you forgiving the Rainbooms and no mention of Anon a Miss at all. After witnessing this for a few day's I decided to confront Applejack at her house knowing that she wouldn't be able to lie her way out of this literally. After a long talk Applejack revealed that a magic stone wiped half of your memory completely including the Anon a Miss incident. I was shocked and upset at first but I realized why they did it cause I knew you weren't planning on forgiving us for a long time. So after that I agreed to keep it a secret as well. After that I decided to ask you out again and was surprised to hear you say yes. I was both shocked and happy knowing that we would start over again. I figured this would be my chance to secretly make amends for what I've done and to officially start over again. But in the end I only ended up using and manipulating you as I knew I'd never get the chance to apologize to you and instead just took the easy way out like a coward.

Back to the present


"So yeah that's that Sunset" Flash continued." In the end I was only thinking of myself, knowing that I'd never get a chance to apologize to you and felt that the memory stone was my ticket to make that horrible incident go away forever and boy was I an idiot. After Dash texted me that you got your memory back, I was afraid of what you were gonna do to me especially since I was the hardest on you during the whole Anon a Miss incident and the fact that our getting back together was practically gaslit. When you called asking to meetup and discuss everything that's happened, but I was surprised that you didn't sound angry or pissed at me but rather calm and collected and you still called me babe after what I've done. I know you can never forgive me for what I've done and how I pretty much manipulated you, I'm a terrible boyfriend Sunset. I know this might not mean much but I'm really sorry if you don"t want to forgive me or want to be my girlfriend anymore I understand, you deserve someone better than me"

After finishing his story Flash hung his head down with shame. He knew that Sunset would never forgive him for what he's done and he wouldn't blame her, he's been terrible using the power of the stone just to erase that incident like a coward and pretending like it never happened. He knew things wont go back again after this and he knew he deserved it. However his posture changed as he felt a pair of hands holding his. He finally mustered up the courage to look up and found Sunset looking at him with a warm smile and tear's forming in her eye's.

"Sunset?" He asked.

"Flash listen to me" Sunset replied calmly." Don't get me wrong I am disappointed and upset that the last nine months we spent together were pretty much a lie and that you were practically using the stone as an excuse to erase this incident to make it seem like it never happened instead of apologizing like a man"

Flash was about to hang his head in shame again after hearing her statement.

"But" Sunset continued stopping Flash from hanging his head again." I wasn't the best girlfriend myself. Hell I tried to manipulate you myself by getting you to go along with my revenge plan, and honestly you had every right to break up with me cause I was literally a demon girl"

Just them Mr cake walked up to the group and presented sunset her Chocolate Coconut milk frappuccino.

"Oh , thanks Mr Cake" Sunset said showing her gratitude.

"Not a problem Sunset" He said before walking back to the counter to allow the kids to continue their conversation. After receiving her drink Flash began to speak again.

"No your not Sunset I'm the one who messed up not you" Flash jumped in. " Twilight and the girl's informed me of your backstory and why you arrived at our world. I didn't realize you went through all that with your old mentor and I completely understood why you treated us the way you did. If I had realized that sooner I wouldn't have accused you so easily an comforted you instead of manipulating you the way I did, I'm the demon not you"

"Your not a demon Flash" Sunset replied. " I know you regret what you've done as well as me. You messed up and so did I, You manipulated me as have I. But look I don't want you going the rest of your life full of regret and remorse. It's not healthy to bottle all this up so just look back at what you've done when you asked me out again so that you dont make the same mistake again"

Flash then let out a long sigh after hearing Sunset's words before continuing.

"your right Sunset, I gotta stop being a coward and face my problems like a man instead of taking the easy way out like a simp" Flash said. " So what does that make us ?"

" Come here idiot" Sunset said with a sigh before leaning in and bringing Flash in for a kiss which he quickly returned. And after a few minutes the kiss ended.

"But your paying for our dates for the rest of winter break bigboy" Sunset said with a vengeful smile.

"Hehe yes ma'am" Flash said with a chuckle.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWđź’•!!!!!!!!!" The CMC said in unison and chuckles.

" Oh don't act so smug you three" Sunset said with a determined look and a smile. " Cause now its your turn"

The three friends then gulped knowing that it was now their turn to tell their side. But they knew there was no running from this and had to be brave just like Flash. After a moment one of them finally spoke.

" Ok Sunset, I'll go first" Scootaloo said as she began her explanation.

Author's Note:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell ya folk's this story's gonna be longer than Anon a Mystery:applejackconfused:

Also regarding the sequence from flash"s side I took some helpful advice from https://www.fimfiction.net/user/39932/Thisisalongname So that I actually show the events of the flashback instead of telling like hope my attempted flashback from Applejack's POV from the first Anon a Mystery. And I tried my hardest to give Flash a best explanation and to better explain his attentions. And dont worry I read everyone's comment's about my version of him:twilightsmile: So let me know how you felt about Flashes explanation, and I'll have the next chapter out soon, until then see ya around folk's