• ...
15
 40
 2,177

The Meetup

It was 2 minutes till 9am on a snowfilled Monday morning. Which also mark's the first week of winterbreak for the student's at CHS. The street's are filled with passersby who were all filled with holiday spirit at the joy of Christmas arriving another week, with some overjoying that they have a few week's off of school to spend time with their friend's and family this holiday season. Many are scene this early in the morning doing some shopping, picking out their Christmas tree's, window shopping in various stores hoping to receive what they view to appear underneath the tree on Christmas morning, etc. However four sophomore girl's are seen not in the holiday spirit as they nervously make their way to their destination Sucarcube Cafe. One of the girl's look's at her phone to reread the message she had received last Friday from a familiar fire haired girl whom have given her asking for a private meeting between her and her friends at exactly 9am Monday morning. rereading this message secretly brought chill's not only her but the other two's spines at the thought of what they were expecting to here from her.

These are the CMC aka The Canterlot High Movie Club which consisted of Apple bloom ( Now fully walking again), Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

As they near close to their destination the three girl's continued to act nervously even thought they were advised not to act so nervous by the one girl whom they almost destroyed emotionally.....................Sunset Shimmer. After receiving the new's from their sister's that Sunset's memory returned the three of em have been filled with nothing but fear at the thought of what she was gonna do to them, especially since they were the perpetrators of the whole Anon a Miss incident.

But after learning that Sunset forgave their sister's brought them some hope. But they knew deep down it wasn't gonna be easy for them. after Apple bloom received the text from her sister about Sunset's memory recovering and the message Sunset sent to her after reconciling with the Rainboom's surprised her immensely. She questioned herself as to why Sunset would even talk to her and sounded calm and collected throughout the whole text conversation last Saturday especially since Anon a Miss was her idea in the first place. It's as if she left behind all her anger and acted like it never happened in the first place. But also joining them was their friend Silver spoon who also brought some hope into them.

After a a long trek the four girl's reached their destination right on time. They stared into the entrance door of the cafe afraid to open it and find Sunset's face at the end of it. The three of em feared and pictured how the conversation was gonna go down. Would Sunset ask to punch each of em to make em even? Spread their deepest darkest secret's as vengeance? Or worst of all choosing to not forgive them and forbid them from going anywhere near their older sisters? Despite each of them proudly commenting many months ago from their conversation with Silver spoon about how they will stay strong for Sunset to prove how sorry they are. Deep down they knew it wasn't gonna be as easy as they pictured and they knew there was gonna be some choice word's handed to them during the whole conversation. They continued to stare at the entrance at what felt like 10 minutes until one of em spoke.

"Well, this is it guy's" Apple Bloom said nervously.

"Yeah" Scoots replied just as nervous.

"Time to face Sunset" Sweetie Bell also replied even more nervously.

"Come on guy's stop acting like someones gonna kill you" Silver spoon cut in.

"Sorry Spoon's we cant help it" Scoots replied. "Sunset's got her memory back, she remembers EVERYTHING, how can we not act nervous?"

"Didn't you say nine month's ago that you quote " Even if I have to tie her to a chair, I will let her know how sorry I am" ? Silver spoon said.

"I know Spoon's" Scoots replied. " But I wasn't expecting her to get her memories back so soon especially on the same month when the dreaded incident happened"

"Exactly" Sweetie bell cut in." Who know's what she's gonna do to us? We're pretty much the one's who nearly ruined her life, what's stopping her from doing whatever vengeful thing to us after we almost took her life away from her?"

"Yup, hell I wouldn't blame her if she hogties me to the rear bumper of her motorcycle as she drives to speed in the crowded highway" Apple Bloom said rather scared." After all Anon a Miss was my bright idea so it's pretty much what I deserve"

"Or worse" Scootaloo replied slightly scared." What if she tells the Celestia from her world about what we did and she teleports us to equestria where we'll be imprisoned for the rest of our lives, to never see our friends and families ever again as we rot in our jail cell's as we continue to count the number of days we'll never spend with our sister's with Sunset loving them and not us. And maybe she'll pop in once in a while to remind us about what filthy, disgusting, despicable, self centered, irritating, selfish, bratty, bitchy, evil.....................................

"GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Silver spoon interrupted shocking the three.

"For the love of god, please calm down!" She continued trying to calm herself. " Look I know you all are nervous, but you guy's knew this day would come someday. So instead of acting scared and nervous, you should think about what your gonna say to Sunset. I know it's not gonna be easy for you three but deep down Sunset knows you guy's are truly sorry for what you've done to her, and your sister's know as well. Look back at what they've said to you guy's, if she forgave them then it's not to late for you three. Remember what I said months ago to you guy's , even if she doesn't fully forgive you guy's right away it's never too late to try and make it up to her. you guy's gotta be strong not only for Sunset but for your sisters as well, It's never too late for second chances girl's I know you guy's can do it"

After her little speech the three girl's looked at each other wondering how the conversation is gonna go down and what hope or miracle would come their way as they talked to Sunset, letting her know how sorry each of them were for what they've done . They knew they had to be strong, but deep down they knew it wasn't gonna be easy. Especially with the thought of what to expect to come out of sunset's mouth during the upcoming conversation. But the word's of encouragement they received not only from spoon's 8 month's ago , and from their sisters yesterday began to play in their head's....................................

"Sure Sunset was pissed off at you guy's for framing her and your sisters for abandoning her and not hearing her out ,but deep down she knows you guy's are truly sorry for what you've done to her, she was just too upset and betrayed to admit it. I know you guy's regret everything you've done just like me and I know it's never too late for second chances. Now I cant guarantee that she'll forgive you guy's right away or even your sister's especially since they literally took her memories away but the least you guy's could do is try and make up for it, even if it takes a long time sunset will forgive you guy's someday and your sister's too. So if her memories do return one day no matter how angry she'll be, be prepared to give the biggest and the most sincerest apologies in the world, and that goes for your sister's and Flash Sentry too"

"Look Squirt It's ok to be a little scared. Believe me there were moment's in my life were I was actually pretty scared myself. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't give up and walk away like a coward. You gotta be strong and face your fear's, otherwise the pain and guilt with stick with you for the rest of your life. I know Sunset will probably be a little pissed at you three at first, but if she can forgive us, then it's not too late for you three as well. And whatever happens I will will always be by your side no matter what lil sis"

"Sweetie belle do you remember what mother taught us when we were little? A lady should always be polite and give him or her their undivided attention. And that's what you should do to sunset, I know it might be hard to look her straight in the eye. But you have to give her your undivided attention throughout the entire conversation cause you need to hear everything she has to say to you, she might be a little angry at you Sweetie but she doesn't hate you, but whatever she has to say to you, listen to every word she say's cause you have to show her that you do care for her and will listen to her word's. That's how you'll show that your a good person and that you trust her, and I'll be right here for you whatever happens"

"Sugarcube, I'm not gonna lie to you. You and your friend's really messed up not only us but Sunset as well. You spread everyone's secret's, nearly caused a Civil war in the school, and almost ruined our friendship with Sunset. Honestly Ma and Pa would be so disappointed in you if they were alive to see this. But that doesn't mean your a bad person, what you did was wrong but you were still forgiven by not only me, but every one in the entire school. And honestly I don't know how the conversation between you and Sunset is gonna go down, but I have hope for you lil sis. If sunset forgave us then it's not too late for you three, whether or not it end's happily ever after. I want you to promise me that you'll do whatever it takes to make it up to Sunset regardless of the outcome. Like I said when you woke up in the hospital, I will always love you sugarcube, no matter what you've done, so be brave for sunset ok ?"

They knew Spoon's and their sisters were right, they couldn't run from this. They had to face Sunset and hear what she has to say to them. Even if her word's might be hurtful or rather terrifying, they had to give her their undivided attention to show that they trust her. They had to show that they care and regret everything they did to her no matter how hard it's gonna be, after a little while the three of em reached a verdict.

"Thanks Spoon's we really needed that" Apple bloom said.

"Yeah your right, we gotta be brave for sunset even if she's pissed at us. We will show her how sorry we are" Sweetie belle replied with confidence.

"AMEN!!!!!!!!!" Scoots replied proudly." It's time to face our fears and confront sunset Shimmer, we cant run away from this like a bunch of cowards we gotta be strong. By the way, sorry we freaked out earlier Spoon's"

"It's quite alright girl's" Spoons replied with a slight chuckle." If I was in your situation I'd be pretty nervous too, and I'm sorry for yelling"

"Don't be" Scoots replied." We actually needed that to boost our confidence, we gotta be brave for Sunset and we cant act all nervous and cowardly around her"

"Wise word's Scoot's, there is hope for you guy's I just know it" Spoon's said with a proud smile. " Now come on let's not keep sunset waiting any longer"

"You know you don't have to come with us spoons" Apple bloom said.

"Yeah you weren't part of Anon a Miss" Sweetie bell replied.

"No it's fine girl's I want to come. You guy's are my friends now, and whatever happen's to you guy's and Sunset in there I got your backs all the way" Spoon's said.

After her little speech the three girls walked up and brought their friend into a loving group hug which she quickly returned with a warm smile.

"Thanks Spoons" The girl's said in unison.

"No prob girls" Spoon's said trying to hold back tear's of joy.

The group hug then ended as the four again stared into the entrance of Sugarcube cafe.

"Alright, let's do this" Bloom said with confidence as she opened the door and made her way inside with the other three following suit.

The four friends then walked inside the cafe and were surprised to find it surprisingly empty lacking a few customers, what's weird is that this place was usually packed with a few customers early in the morning craving coffee and baked good's to start their day but it practically felt like a ghost town. They surveyed the place to find that sunset was no where to be found, even though she told them to meet her here at exactly 9am. The four wondered if she was running late or just plane out cancelled the meeting altogether. As they continued to wonder where sunset was, one of the main owners of the cafe Mr Cake walked up and greeted the four girl's.

"Good morning girl's, your right on time" Mr Cake greeted.

"Good morning Mr Cake" Apple bloom greeted back." Uh are you sure about that? Cause I don't see Sunset anywhere"

"Don't worry Sunset's coming" He said." She's just running a little late, she meant to text you guy's but it seems she forgot. But she instructed me to rent out the place for an hour for you guy's conversation.

"Oh that explains the quiet atmosphere then" Bloom replied." Well thanks Mr Cake, and also you probably heard what we did last year and how it kinda messed up your business, I'm............

"Hey don't worry about it Apple bloom, all is forgiven" He said in a forgiving tone." Me and my wife are just glad you three are safe"

"Thanks" She said." So do we just sit anywhere and wait for her?"

"Actually sunset set up a special booth for you five" Mr Cake said as he pointed to the booth Sunset set up for each of em.

"Okie Dokie then, thanks Mr Cake" Apple bloom thanked as she and her friend's made their way to the booth, all while Bloom asked herself what he meant by five people cause Sunset wasn't expecting Spoon's to accompany them as well. As they reached the booth they were surprised to find a familiar blue haired boy sitting and waiting there as well.

"Flash?" Scootaloo said.

"Sweetie belle, Scootaloo, Apple bloom, Silver spoon?" Flash replied.

"What are you doing here?" Apple bloom asked.

"Sunset wanted to talk to me" He replied." Wait why are you guy's here? Sunset told me she rented the place for an hour for our conversation"

"Sunset said she wanted to have a conversation with us" Apple bloom answered. " Wait did she set this up so all of us would be part of the conversation?"

"Look's like it Bloom, but I don't see why she didn't just tell us that she wanted to talk to all of us at the same time" Flash said.

"Guess she must have forgot" Bloom replied.

She and her friends then took their seat's at the booth as the five of them sat in silence quietly reminiscing about the event's that have transpired since last year and the new's that sunset's memories have returned last weekend. No doubt they were expecting some choice words from the fire headed girl once she arrives.

"So" Flash began." She really got her memory back huh?

"Yup" Apple bloom answered." Applejack told me everything"

"So did Dash" Scoots replied.

"Rarity as well" Sweetie belle replied back.

But before they could say more, Mrs Cake walked up to the group and presented them with a large tray of baked goods along with some of their usual beverages they usually get here . Spoons was just as surprised to find her favorite salted caramel Cappuccino on there as well. She asked herself how Sunset knew she would be there as well, and figured that she must be a psychic or something.

"Uh we didn't order these Mrs Cake" Scootaloo said confused, but Mrs Cake just smiled.

"On the house kid's" Mrs Cake said with a warm smile." Sunset figured you five might not have had breakfast yet so she organized a little brunch for you guy's"

"Well, thanks Ma'am we appreciate it" Apple bloom said" And to Sunset as well"

"No prob" Came a voice"

The five friends then quickly looked back at to whom the voice came from. And to there surprise found Sunset Shimmer standing there with a calm looking expression on her face. They continued to stare nervously as she walked over to the booth she had requested for them. After a moment of hesitation between the five of em, Sunset then spoke again.

"Sorry for the wait, I had some stuff to take care of last night but fell asleep before I could finish em" She said.

"Uh no prob Sunset we're glad to see you" Sweetie bell said trying to not act nervous.

"Me as well" Sunset replied with a smile.

"Well I'll leave you six alone then, I gotta check on the twins" Mrs Cake said.

"Ok then, and thanks again Mrs cake, you two Mr Cake" Sunset said to not only Mrs Cake but to her husband as well. Mrs Cake then nodded a " no problem"and walked away to check on their twins but not before giving her husband a " Keep an eye on thing's here dear" look which he happily returned.

" Oh and Sunset" Mr Cake quietly called out." Your frappuccino's gonna be another five minutes, I gotta clean out the blender"

"No worries Mr Cake take your time" Sunset politely replied. Sunset then took a seat at the booth.

After taking her seat there was an awkward silence between the six of em. Deep down each of them felt nervous about the soon to be conversation that's about to transpire, and they all wondered what they were gonna say to each other while also fearing to say anyone out of the thought of saying something they'll regret especially Sunset who set up this meeting in the first place. The three girl's feared saying anything to upset Sunset with them being Anon a Miss and all, and Flash who's worried about what his "girlfriend" Is gonna do to him after realizing that he practically took advantage of her after her memory was erased just to get out of apologizing to her like a man. After what felt like hours Sunset finally broke the ice.

"So how are you all doing?" She said in a polite way.

"Doing good" Bloom responded.

"I'm cool" Scootaloo said while taking a bite of a cream cheese danish.

"I'm well" Sweetie belle said.

"I'm also doing ok Sunset" Spoons said before taking a sip of her cappuccino.

"I'm alright" Flash said while reaching for a blueberry muffin.

"Cool, cool, cool" Sunset said.

There was another awkward silence for a minute, but Bloom mustered up the courage and broke the ice.

"Alright let get it over with" Bloom said." I know you have some "choice" words you want to say to us. I'm doing my best not to act nervous like you said Sunset but I cant take this pressure, so just get it over with"

"Your right Bloom, i do have some words to say to you guy's" She said slightly stern." But I know you guy's have some remorse about what you've done, and I'd like to hear you guy's out before I make my decision.

As she made her statement, the five of em looked at each other with hesitation. noticing this sunset then turned her attention to her boyfriend.

"Flash we'll go ahead and start with you" Sunset said calmly.

Flash was surprised for a moment not expecting to go first, he was afraid of saying the wrong thing to his girlfriend out of fear of losing her again. But deep down he knew he owed it to sunset not only for the Anon a Miss incident but for practically using her to get out of apologizing. This was his chance to make it right, he had to be strong and admit his feeling and to give a proper apology even if it meant losing sunset again.

"Ok babe, it's like this...................................................." Flash said as he began his explanation.

Author's Note:

The meeting has begun folk's:pinkiegasp: How will it go down for our four protagonist's? Lets find out shall we?