• Published 11th May 2021
  • 1,674 Views, 36 Comments

Fusion Falls (old version) - madhat886



Thanks to several events that all happen at once. Several different universes all suddenly merged into one. And several people who found themselves alone come together in the town of Gravity Falls.

  • ...
7
 36
 1,674

Summerween Part 1

!

Deep inside the dark recesses of an unknown lair... a scarecrow-creature known manly as the Summerween Trickster is talking to a group of 'people'.

"So, were in agreement? You willingly allow us to use your power and do as we wish in your domain on YOUR most hallowed night?" said someone intoned of someone as if rehearsed yet mystified.

The Trickster nods. "Yes, I the Summerween Trickster so allow it and so may it be done!"

A large flash of energy leaps from him and goes to the others in the room.

"Trick or treat...," A figure cackles.

!

Gravity Falls -

Summerween is an annual holiday celebrated only in Gravity Falls, Oregon on June 22 or the second to last Friday of the month. It is celebrated because the residents of Gravity Falls love Halloween so much that they celebrate it twice a year. They use jack-o'-melons instead of jack-o-lanterns, since pumpkins are not ripe during the summer.

Seeing how only Gravity Falls celebrates Summerween, Sunset seeing dollar signs has setup a Summerween fair which already gotten a crowd to come. She made sure to adversities the holiday through all the resorts she's owns and having TV ads played in the local region. All to get people to come and spend their money at the fair. Sunset is already planning on having the holiday be celebrated in Equestria to draw in tourist and bring in holiday money.

For the kids who have just learned that there is a holiday that's like Halloween called Summerween that is celebrated in the nearby town of Gravity Falls. Many found it strange and wonder how the holiday even gotten started in the first place. But once they learned that there's free candy, they stop caring and just enjoyed themselves.

!

At the party supply store -

The Pines family go to the party store which was turn into the yearly Summerween supermarket. While most of the Pines and Soos do their own thing, Dipper bumps into Twilight. She tells him how the whole 'Mare-do-well' thing kept bothering her, so eventually... with the beavers and Stumps assistance... she visited Rainbow Dash.

After a heartfelt talk it revealed some rather interesting things. Rainbow actually DIDN'T want to forgive them for the humiliation she suffered during that whole incident... but she was so desperate to keep her friends and their 'herd' intact, she swallowed her pride and pretended she forgave them... but she never did... and openly wonders if this feeling of betrayal she pushed down deep. Was a contributing factor to her turning against her at the wedding as Twilight was the mastermind of the whole scheme.

Twilight realized she was guilty of similar. Back when everyone was badmouthing and shunning Zecora. She at first knew what they were doing was wrong... but she did nothing to go against her friends, her 'herd'... lest she lose them.

Twilight concludes that although 'true friendship' that was once the foundation of Equestria was great... It was starting to sound like what they had wasn't that at all... and more akin to some form of peer pressure... Suddenly... 'sticking together and being friends no matter what'... Didn't seem so black and white of a concept anymore...

Rainbow reluctantly agrees...

They talk more and she admits she's rather glad Sunset kicked her out of the Wonderbolts. Yeah, it sucked she needed to find a new job to make money. But frankly that job had become more and more degrading... and not just because Sunset had demoted them to 'over glorified sky performers'. Apparently after the 'attempted coup', Sunset wanted to make absolutely sure they couldn't try again. So she did some investigating and aired out a great deal of their dirty laundry to the public.

Turns out one of their famous veterans, Wind Rider had routinely sabotaged and got disbarred any 'new blood' who came close to breaking his most revered 'records'. Worse, seemed like the Wonderbolts never bothered to investigate very thoroughly into these crimes and the poor new recruit was usually given the boot. She publicly strips him of his medals and his petition, leaving him to find a job in his old age to keep a roof over his head.

Then there's the Wonderbolts had a hazing ritual where they called each other the most embarrassing name possible. During basic training, they would encourage everypony to be the best. Even if it meant them being reckless and hurting other ponies. They went as far as abandon injured teammates and poach good pony's from other teams just to win.

The hazing wouldn't had been out of place with a normal military unit. But seeing how the Wonderbolts never actually do any fighting just putting on air shows. Saying it toughens them up for real combat, was a complete bullshit. Seeing how during the attempted coup the Wonderbolts and the Royal guard all ran away from the fake dragon Sunset sent, which shouldn’t have worked. The Wonderbolts are only hanging on as a show group with all ties to the Equestian government cut off and the ponies losing all faith in them. (1)

So desperate for money or no... Rainbow Dash was rather glad to be done with them.

But... now... now she really didn't know what to do. All her life she'd dedicated herself to her dream of being a Wonderbolt... and now that was gone. Scotaloo was getting reconnected with her parents and didn't really have any time for her anymore. She didn't even have her weather coordinator job to fall back on anymore, seeing how the weather of this world can't be controlled. The elements of harmony were useless now and being a dropout hadn't helped her job prospects... and even the rest of the girls seemed to have their own problems and were drifting apart... she just... she just didn't know what to do anymore.

In any case, she then invited Twilight to a mass-funeral later that week. Apparently, most of Fluttershy's pets after she was forced to release them when she couldn't afford to feed them anymore. Hadn't been able to adapt to a world where they weren't taken care of by pony's. Which included Angel Bunny thanks to a eagle flying down and carrying the bunny off to feed it's young.

Twilight is torn, despite her issues with the others. She didn't feel comfortable just abandoning Fluttershy during a difficult time. Of course... if she went there the others would be there as well... and she wasn't sure she could handle that. True, Rainbow promised to keep the others off of her if she came... but still.

In any case, seeing how Dipper is here. Twilight is asking for advice on whether or not she should go or not.

"Well, it is a funeral so there is paying your respect. But of course, that is if you actually feel that close to the ones who are holding it. If you decide to go or not is up to you but, I'll come with you if you go and back you if you don't," Dipper said.

"Dipper before, I go you should know that Wendy is going to the Summerween party that's happening at Tambry's house," Twilight said before running off.

Dipper... starts to have flashes...

Before he could organize or think about them properly, Mabel greets him, and he has to put on a smiley face. They have a little fun together with the decorations along with Soos who keeps playing with a talking skull. As Mabel is having a good time... Dipper likes this... and wonders... why things couldn't just be like this? Why did things... need to get so complicated?

!

Talos 2 -

Jenny carrying a box of scraps that was all that was left of Killgore and Pesterbot made her way to the recycler. Opening the bin compartment where the items to be recycle goes, she pours the contents of the box into it. Then she turns around to the eyebot camera that's been following her and filming her. She gives a wave as she turns on the recycler and the remains of the two robots was transformed into mineral and synthetic materials that were deposit into the other bin on the right side of the machine.

"And that's how to use a recycler to make sure any evil robots won't be coming back by someone putting them back together," Jenny explains to her viewers on her youtube page.

"Or somehow they're able to pull themselves back together again," said Sheldon popping up from the side.

"Can you believe that back in our hometown of Tremorton that the people there found Killgore so cute that even as he went and rebuilt Armagedroid. They still let Killgore do what he likes. I'm sure glad that we don't live there anymore," Jenny said.

"Hey, we got a video call," Sheldon said using his upgraded smart phone to project a holo screen.

The screen showing is Brad. "Jenny how could you do that to Killgore."

"Easy he was already smash and instead of repairing him so that he can do more harm. As I like to point out that he and Pesterbot killed many Lego people and sapient bugs. I'm just making sure these killer robots won't be returning to do it again," Jenny said.

"But they're so cute," Brad cries out.

"Brad do you have anything else to say or just cry over a dumb toy robot that has killed people?" Jenny ask.

"Can you come back to Tremorton and be our hero again?" Brad ask.

"Why? Mom Wakeman went and built XJ-10 to handle that," Jenny said thinking about her new sister that mom Wakeman created to replace her after she left. Which she remembers seeing the blueprints of when everyone thought that she was evil, which Sheldon was the only one who didn't lose faith in her.

"It's not the same XJ-10 isn't a teenager robot she's a fully grown woman robot with no time to hang out or do anything like we use to do. She's all business and gives out tickets and misdemeanor, or arrest people as she's part of the police department. She gave me and Tuck tickets for interfering with police business when we tried to help," Brad said.

"So first you insult me because I got rid of the remains of robots who killed living beings and you care more about how cute they are then the lives they took. And just expect me to go back to being the hero of Tremorton when it's was made clear that no matter what the people there will never be grateful for what, I do?" Jenny ask.

"Yes," Brad said with a straight face.

"People this is what it's like living in a Uselessvile," Jenny said turning to face the camera.

"What do you mean?" Brad asks clueless.

"How about if something went and destroy Tremorton and killed lots of people with Tuck being one of those killed. And I wouldn't let you do anything to that thing that did it. All because its cute to me?" Jenny asked.

"You'll be a monster," Brad said.

"And you don't see anything that's like the example I just gave you with what Killgore and Pestorbot did to the Lego people and bugs?" Jenny ask.

"Hey...," Brad said getting it and not liking what Jenny is telling him about himself.

"It only mattered to you after it became personal didn't it. You just expect me to comeback and keep on saving people who don't even pay me or give me any reason to stay and save them for free. Well guess what, unlike back in our old world. I'm not following that kind of mindset anymore. Or keep on helping people who no matter what will never do anything to deserve it," Jenny said turning off the connection with her old friend. (2)

!

Las Vegas -

Inside Lucky 38 hotel and casino Mr. House is doing business with GAIA Prime. The company she started had quickly became very big, thanks to deals with other companies like his and Membrane who deals with advance technology. The latest project is improving on the machine animals that create blaze which is being used as fuel instead of oil. Which are also used for labor or for terraforming projects to make wastelands into fertile fields.

With only pieces of his world coming to this new world, Mr. House took action as others were still trying to get back up. Using his small factory that he had underneath his casino which was mostly to repair and built new robots for use in the casino. He used it to make robots and selling them to get his name out there. Soon with his robots who switched to non-radioactive fuel, became a common sight around the country. He didn't stop there as he cherry picked technology here and there from the many different worlds to improve on his own robots.

Learning from what happen in the Horizon Zero Dawn world, he made sure all of his robots had a way to be shut off. His robots are also thanks to how old tech they are with them using things like vacuum tubes to run their systems. Made them all but impossible to be infected by a virus as they didn't have any microchips in them and Mr. House kept it that way. With them the only robots that could be launch into areas that have that rouge A.I. going around and infecting machines.

Not to say he hasn't been improving on his robot designs using the technologies that he has managed to gather. Mostly in improving on their cooling systems, his robots did have a problem in too much heat being built up in them especially the Sentrybots. They needed to expose their fuel rods to vent out the heat before they overheat and blew up. Now with better ventilation and coolant being used, his robots are running better than ever.

Of course, there is his plans on using the designs of the XJ sisters but Wakeman has the patent rights to them. Mr. House had been planning on the war happening in his world and had everything planned out, till the merge happen and put an end to everything that he's been planning. But now in this new world he's began making new plans and from what he has managed to gathered, like how during that time travel trip that happen in Gravity Falls. Far in the future XJ-1 who is using her sister's XJ-9's old body is still around. And Mr. House is now making plans so that he'll be around just as long. After all with the merge happening and no longer a war on the horizon he has plenty of time to improve on his life extension pod or just replace it with something better.

!

Gravity Falls -

"There's no way I'm going trick or treating." says Dipper having flopped on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

Finally, alone, Dipper had reorganized his thoughts and flashes... and once more groaned over the stupidity of his 'other self'.

"Again! Why didn't my future self just TELL Wendy he was being hunted by a monster?! She totally would have believed AND helped him! It certainly would've been smarter then DUMPING ALL OUR CANDY! GAH! IDIOT!" Dipper said talking to himself and was so glad he wasn’t THAT moron... anymore...

In any case Dipper thought things over. He wouldn't throw out the loser candy this time or be mean to random trick-or treaters seriously, what had his other self been thinking? Wendy wasn't even around to be impressed! Not to mention she'd think he was being a jerk for doing that!

Just be safe though, he also sent a text to the Jenny's to be on the look-out for the Trickster and put eye's on Mable. But to his surprise, he saw there was no need! Not only did the XJ's do extensive research on mythological entities and had a strict policy of 'treat as real and dangerous until proven otherwise'. They even had a surplus of Candy to buy off the Trickster if necessary (Dipper can't help but sneer at the Memory Mabel who mocks alternate Dipper's suggestion of skipping 'trick-or-treat' and just buying it... like a SANE person.) Little weird and coincidental... but he wasn't going to complain.

But that still leaves what to do with Mabel. She is still down from what she did with the mailbox and people are still angry at her for wasting it, just to mail a video of her stuffing gummy worms into her nose. And then it hit him... a solution so simple, his alternate self would've weeped and cursed himself for not thinking of it himself.

!

Later -

Mabel, dressed as a jar of jam burst into the room carrying a matching Peanut Butter suit. "Hey, Bro-Bro! You ready to reclaim our throne as King and Queen of Halloween!?"

...and then she realizes he's not there...

"Dipper? Where are you?" Mabel asked looking around confused.

Then she finds a note on the bed.

'Dear Mable; Went out to a party with Wendy. Hope you have a fun night at the fair with Soos! We'll knock em dead the REAL Halloween though, just you wait! Love you, Dipper.'

Mabel... felt a stab in her heart...

"He... he doesn't want to be with me? For Summerween?: Mabel said as her lip's starts to quiver as a tear goes down her face.

!

In Town -

Dipper was amazed, he knew that a post-merge Halloween-like celebration would be something to see... but this was something else. Lots of people from the surrounding towns and resorts have all come to the town. The Ed boys had come along with many other kids from Peach Creak to enjoy Summerween. They're not alone as there are the kids from the summer camp running around, along with people from the Candy Kingdom, the Maw, and Equestria.

There are even people from out of state who came all the way to Gravity Falls to experience Summerween, like Sam and Max who came with their new adopted son Issac. With her mother being treated for the voices in her head, Sam and Max took it on themselves to look after Issac. With the help of the Greek they got though all the red tape, at least that's what they claim and sticking to their story. And hearing about Summerween thanks to Sunset's using all forms of entertainment to spread the news, Sam and Max drove to Gravity Falls to enjoy themselves with their new son. With so many people coming for the holiday, Sunset has also called in many other entertainments to make Summerween a smashing party.

Speaking of which Sunset is walking around town enjoying the party she had setup. She's dress up as a Scottish warrior princess, wearing armor and carrying around a spear she had picked up from the castle. Both her parents were also dressed up as a warrior king and queen. Then there are her sisters who are all dressed up as Scottish warriors and all carrying a weapon.

Applebloom was selling special breeds of semi-sentient defense plants. They were originally made by 'Crazy Dave', who used them to fight zombies of all the nutty things. After the merge, all the zombies were easily wiped out by the various militaries of the world. Dave, no longer able to afford his hobbies and research was forced to look for investors. (3)

Most saw his plants as more luxury items then anything and didn't go for it. Applebloom however, saw potential in them as domestic security. With all these rouge A.I. attacking cities, people would be clamoring for something to keep their homes well protected! True, the plants weren't much good against the bigger machines, but they could hold their own against the smaller ones.

Naturally, Applebloom had been ignored by her family about this... until she got control of the farm that is. She immediately bought 50% stake in Dave's company and now they were selling like hot cakes all over the world. But that was small potato's compared to her idea to sell them as Summerween decorations! What better way to celebrate Summerween then a front yard filled with monster plants scaring the crap out of their neighbors?

True, there was the problem of what people would do with that many plants on their lawn AFTER the holiday was over. But that wasn't Applebloom's problem, her 'no refund' policy made sure of that. And that people already brought things that they setup for a holiday and couldn't be used till it came again next year.

'Well, Stan is certainly making his mark on the world with teaching all these future 'businessmen', if nothing else...' Dipper thought to himself.

Dipper blink seeing the floating faceless head man, manning a booth. There is a table with a large fish tank of water, next to an empty one. The object of the game if you can call it that, is to empty out the fish tank full of water and fill the empty one, using nothing but an eye dropper. Which both Mabel and Soos who drove her to the fair are doing, which Dipper has no idea why and what they would win.

Dipper then looked over to another interesting sight; a monster that stank and held his eye's in his hands, a black and white whip-like monster, and one that looked like a freaky red bunny.

Icaus, Krum, and Oblina, were from a world where monsters ate garbage and lived to terrify humans. Since the merge, they no longer were able to hide, humans being more competent in this world, for one thing, but that was fine. They used to have to scare humans because without humans fearing them, they would just disappear which in this world they didn't have to do anymore. They were hired out to parties, pranks, amusement parks, holidays, etc. And were gleefully paid wages in garbage and toenails! Simultaneously making many of the monsters rich AND solving the world garbage problem! There are the recycler's but seeing how the monster's like eating rotten foodstuff as well as bugs, so they even work as bug exterminators. They even cleaned all the oil-spills in record time! It was win-win!

Another pleasant surprise were the monsters of the 'Monster Inc' world walking around. After the merge, there an initial panic in their community of a 'human Pandemic'. But with the help of the SCP and some brave Monster volunteers like Mike and Monster INC CEO Scully... they were able to prove the humans of this world weren't toxic. Now they went around making humans laugh and selling they're laugh energy to the whole world.

Of course, today they were clearly making an exception and going back to their old ways for just one night. They were even nice enough to give their old scream-powers tech to the other monster group to make their business even more lucrative!

And then of course... THAT song

'Boys and girls of every age.'
'Wouldn't you like to see something strange?'

Friendly ghosts wafted through the air...

'Come with us and you will see'
'This our town of Summerween'

Skeletons were teaching people how to do the skeleton dance...

'This is Summerween, this is Summerween'
'Pumpkins scream in the dead of night'

Pumpkins were shot threw the air and exploded as target practice...with fireworks!

'This is Summerween, everybody make a scene'
'Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright'
'It's our town, everybody scream'
'In this town of Summerween'

The Scary Godmother was chaperoning young Trick or treaters...

'I am the one hiding under your bed'
'Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red'

Indeed, Mattress stores were selling special 'monster under your bed' varieties...

'I am the one hiding under yours stairs'
'Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair'

...the carpenter store was doing something similar...

'This is Summerween, this is Summerween, Summerween! Summerween! Summerween! Summerween!'

A pea-shooter and a potato-mine plant scared ANOTHER T.P. prankster away, much to the homeowners amusement...

'In this town we call home'
'Everyone hail to the pumpkin song'

Sam and Max were currently teaching their adopted son Issac how to shoot pennies off a dead mimes face...

'In this town, don't we love it now?'
'Everybody's waiting for the next surprise'

Sang a two-face mayor...

'Round that corner, man hiding in the trash can'
'Something's waiting now to pounce, and how you'll scream!'

Out pounced a werewolf, a ooze tuxedo guy and tentacle creeper...

'This is Summerween'
'Red 'n' black, slimy green'

Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud was showing off his 'Halloween tree' to weary travelers...

'Aren't you scared?'
'Well, that's just fine'

Sang some witches as they flew past using hoverbikes which are much more comfortable then brooms.

'Say it once, say it twice'
'Take a chance and roll the dice'
'Ride with the moon in the dead of night'

They flew past a walking, singing hangmans tree with hanging skeletons in his branches-

'Everybody scream, everybody scream!'

-The hanged skeletons take it from there.

'In our town of Summerween'

A freaky clown popped out of nowhere riding on a unicycle -

'I am the clown with the tear-away face'
'Here in a flash and gone without a trace'

-He rips off his face and disappears in a flash of smoke...

'I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"'
'I am the wind blowing through your hair'

Sang the wind as it blew past...

'I am the shadow on the moon at night'
'Filling your dreams to the brim with fright'

What many assumed was a crazed specter on the moon... was actually clever bat-choreography by Marceline...

'This is Summerween, this is Summerween'
'Summerween! Summerween! Summerween! Summerween!'
'Summerween! Summerween!'

The three monster friends alternate from scaring people, eating garbage and clinking their expired milk glasses together in celebration...

'Tender lumplings everywhere'
'Life's no fun without a good scare'

Sang Corpse Kid and Bat-Boy

'That's our job, but we're not mean'
'In our town of Summerween'

Sang Corpse kids loving parents as they lead him along...

'In this town'
'Don't we love it now?'
'Everybody's waiting for the next surprise'

'Two... faced... Mayor... ah! Okay, I get it now... clever...' Dipper thought to himself.

'Skeleton Jack might catch you in the back'
'And scream like a banshee'
'Make you jump out of your skin'

Several Halloween town monsters wheeled in a mysterious scarecrow towards a fountain...

'This is Summerween, everybody scream!'
'Won't you please make way for a very special guy'

The scarecrow suddenly burst into flames and danced and flailed about.

'Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin patch'
'Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King, now!'

The scarecrow breathed a huge column of fire...

'This is Summerween, this is Summerween'
'Summerween! Summerween! Summerween! Summerween!'

It then jumped into the fountain... everyone seemed to hold their breath... then a couple of kids began to sing...

'In this town we call home'
'Everyone hail to the pumpkin song'

And like magic, Skeleton Jack- the Pumpkin King himself! -rose from the inky depths of the fountain while everyone sung him praises!

'La la-la la, Summerween! Summerween! La la-la la, Summerween! Summerween! La la-la la, Summerween! Summerween! La la-la la, Summerween! Summerween! La la-la la- WOOO!!!!!'

Everyone applauded, including Dipper. Dipper couldn't help but notice that although the other major holidays had an abundance of Holiday leaders... but Halloween had so few?

In any case Dipper continued his walk to Tambry's house. The Summerween party still going on as he goes to a more privet party. Dipper still thought Tambry VERY lucky that Wendy was giving her a second chance.

After Wendy saved her from Thrax, Tambry came up to her in person and pleaded for them to be friends again. Up to that point she'd been only pleading through her with texts, for her to do it in person was so out of character that it stunned even Wendy. Now while Wendy could easily drop the likes of Lee, Nate and Robbie out of her life. Thompson and Tambry... well, that had been different.

Thompson had NEVER been their friend... more jester, money lender or chauffeur. Wendy was so ashamed of herself when she realized this... she had a LONG, painful talk with him when she got the chance... they weren't friends (you can't lose what you never had)... but they ended on good terms. And Thompson was the better for it! Last Dipper heard, he broke all other ties with the group and was now dating Lollipop girl...

Anyway, in Tambry's case... they'd been friends since they were kids... which made her betrayal hurt even more. Tambry was willing to do ANYTHING to fix their friendship. Wendy, half-joking. Asked she give up on technology for a YEAR... and was dumbstruck when she agreed. Which was alot better then what one of Wendy's aunts had suggested for Tambry to do, kissing and.... having... It just had both Wendy and Tambry red faced at what that kind of making up detailed. She asked Dipper to ask Dib to keep track of her through her online account... and she was surprisingly keeping her word... and a bunch withdrawal symptoms... but mostly her word.

Touched by her commitment to fix things between them, Wendy decided to throw her a bone and come to her party. She hadn't flat-out forgiven her yet... but it was a start. And it is better than how her aunts had suggested in how they should make up.

Dipper reached the house, the party was in full swing...

"Hey Dipper!" a voice called out to him.

Dipper turned around... and was stunned. Wendy was a wolf girl- a furry-bikini clad, claw glove-laden, fanged and marker whiskered WOLF girl.

Suddenly fingers were snapping in front of his face.

"Hey don-Juan! There are other girls here too!" said an amused if slightly annoyed voice.

Dipper's eyes was finally torn away from a now giggling Wendy. And sure enough, the other two girls in his life were there. Pacifica, dressed as a Greek gorgon, complete with a toga. And Twilight....

"Starswirl the bearded!" Dipper said.

"YES! Thank you! Everyone's been just calling me a bearded monk!" Twilight said.

Dipper just shakes his head. "Seriously? How could they not get this? It's so obvious!"

Which Pacifica just looks confused at Dipper. "Really? How is that obvious?"

Dipper gives her a strange look, then points to Twilight. "Those patterns on the cloak are indicative of ancient Neighipt silk, specifically of Queen Leopatra's reign and only 17 were commissioned before she was assassinated by the Assp imperium. Add in the blueberry bells of the Coltic highlands on her hat and Starswirls signature beard, who else is she going to be?"

"Yes! Thank you! Why was that so hard for everyone to get?" said Twilight.

Wendy and Pacifica just look at the two laughing nerds in disbelief.

Pacifica leans over to whisper to Twilight. "Marry him."

"Wha?" Twilight ask blushing then shakes her head of it and quickly changes the topic. "Anyway! Dipper, where's your costume!?"

"Wha?" Dipper said and then he remembered, that NO. He wasn't wearing a costume. Worse, Wendy was wearing a costume too! A GREAT costume at that!

Dipper trying hard not to show he was panicking. "Uh...one second! I'll have it on in a jiff!"

He ran to the restroom, cursing himself. He smacks his head and calls himself an idiot. He bumps into an annoyed Robbie but still runs into the bathroom.

He frantically searches through his backpack for something, ANYTHING he could make a make-shift costume out of- gah! Nothing but the journal, potions, tools, spare loincloth...

Dipper's eye's widen at that last thing... but no, shirely he wasn't THAT desperate.

Suddenly, there was a loud rapping on the door and Dipper, remembering he forgot to lock the door. In his blind panic, decided just to go for it! He almost rips off all his clothes and flings on the loincloth and runs out just as the door opens and Robbie enters.

The girls take Dipper in with a smirk as he comes to them hot, sweaty, panting and wearing nothing but a loincloth.

Wendy trying hard not to laugh. "Uh... little cold for that get-up, isn't it Dipper?"

Dipper trying very hard to ignore the cold, brisk breeze that was making him shiver. "What? No, it's all good!"

Pacifica smirks seeing how cold he is. "You totally didn't bring a costume and you improvised at the last second to impress Wendy, didn't you?"

"Yes," Dipper said hanging his head in defeat.

The girls laugh.

"Oh, Dipper. What, you think blindly copying me is going to get me to like you more?" Wendy smirks.

"No...I guess not," Dipper said. Suddenly, his other selves stupidity didn't seem that unlikely... he'd have to look out for that in the future... he was starting to think there's something to the 'love makes you stupid' trope...

"Okay, go get dressed wild boy," Wendy said.

"Yeah, get back into real clothes and not that diaper," Pacifica said.

Wendy and Pacifica give Dipper a playful slap on the rear as he walks by. Twilight tries to do similar with her horn, but this just causes a painful yelp and her hasty apology.

Wendy smirks, she truthfully wasn't one for costumes... but after the fight as a giant wolf and all those dreams. This costume just spoke to her for some reason... and Dipper... DANG! That boy was really coming along on his own! All the baby fat was gone and starting to develop a bit of a six-pa-

Wendy blushes, suddenly VERY self-aware of how little she was wearing...

'Okay...maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all...' Wendy thought to herself.

But this thought was quickly banished from her mind as a still loincloth-clad Dipper was now back-

"Let me guess; your clothes weren't where you left them in your blind panic and you think they got stolen?" Pacifica said.

"Yeah...," Dipper said sighing then shakes his head. "You know what? I don't care! I'm not going to let this ruin my night! I'm my own person, celebrating Summerween MY way, with MY best friends! And I'm going to make the best of this!"

Wendy smiles. "Good for you Dipper!"

"Trust me man, count your blessings. It could always be worse," a voice said.

They all turned around... and burst out laughing.

Lincoln enters Tambry's home wearing a pink princess dress complete with pointed, tasseled hat. "Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up. I lost a bet with the girls, so you might as well enjoy it."

Ronnie who is dressed as a barbarian warrior with a wooden bat as a club and wooden shield on her back, laughs as she grabs him and lifts him up like luggage. "YEAH! We're the heroes. I'm the barbarian warrior and Lame-o is the princess were going to plunder and ravish!"

Six who is still wearing her yellow raincoat but made up to look like a rouge. "And I'm the rogue."

"Are you guys going to the stage show later?" Lincoln ask.

"What stage show?" Dipper ask.

"Oh, I got Sunset to book some entertainment of a musical group, I found online," Tambry said making herself known. She's dressed up as one of those kids from the 'Hunger Games', with a bow and arrow set. Working at the summer camp got her to learn how to use a bow from Huntress Wizard.

"Really?" Wendy ask.

"Well, throwing a party at home with some friends is one thing, but it's not like my parents would cough up the cash to hire entertainment. So I emailed Sunset about this group, I found out about from the swamps of the south and brought them here to put on a show for Summerween," Tambry explains.

"So, we're going to leave your house to go to the stage show?" Wendy said.

"Yeah," Tambry said pointing to her parents who are dress up and partying with their own friends. "Besides my parents brought their friends to the party as well."

"By the way Wendy where are your family?" Dipper ask.

"My dad is out with my brothers. My mom is with my aunts showing Morrigan and Lilith a good Summerween party time," Wendy said.

"I can't believe your aunts wanted us to join them," Tambry said blushing.

"Yeah, I know," Wendy said blushing as well.

"But, you know we could join them and...," Tambry was saying but was cut off by Wendy.

"You really want to do that instead of giving up using your phone?" Wendy ask conflicted.

"If you're into it," Tambry said blushing deeper.

"Come on let's leave these two," Twilight said as she lifts the kids with her powers and going out the door.

Once outside Tambry's house she lets them go.

"Hey look," Pacifica said pointing to Wreck-It-Ralph walking down the street with those candy racers.

"Hi Dipper. Good to see you," Ralph said waving to Dipper's group. "We're heading to the show!"

"Come on let's go," Twilight said leading the group of kids following Ralph's group.

!

At the stage show -

The front of the stage had a large crowd all waiting for the show to start and more coming in. There are also many food and drink stands selling to the crowd as well as other stands. All of which been paid for by Sunset who is looking at the amount of money she's going to be making from this party. The money she already made from sales before Summerween already made back the money she invested already. (4)

"I'm sorry, what is this?" Sunset ask laughing.

Marco and Star had turned up naked save for some leaves covering their privates.

"Uh... we’re Adam and Eve! What's more old school then the first couple? Marco blushes and chuckles nervously as Star hides behind him.

Sunset just looks at him skeptically. "Star tricked you into going skinny dipping- again. And Janna stole your clothes- again. Didn't she?"

Marco sighs in resigned defeat. "Yeah..."

"Well, there aren't any spare clothes left, my sisters had a mud wrestling match, don't ask. But maybe I can get you by a sweater so you two at least be warm... just don't go bobbing for APPLES," Sunset says that last part teasingly.

Dipper and the others just laugh at this sight.

"Wow, gotta say. Suddenly, wearing a nothing but a loincloth doesn't seem like the worst thing in the world," Dipper said.

"I agree," Pacifica said as she playfully starts to undo the knot holding his loincloth up, before he smacks her hand away annoyed. But she just smirks and gives him a teasing wink that causes him to blush.

"There is a custome shop you three just go in there and get something besides going around nearly naked," Twilight said pointing to the nearby store selling costumes. "Come, I have some money I can spare."

Dipper, Star, and Marco all followed Twilight into the shop and came out wearing a new costume. Dipper came out dress in a blue overalls and a straw hat, as Huckleberry Fin. Both Star and Marco are dress as basketball players. Twilight explained that she went with the cheap costumes.

"Hey, check out that," Wendy pointed to the fully operational power loader straight out of the Alien films.

"Hey, it's Norbert and Daggett!" Twilight shouted it seeing the two beaver brothers riding on the shoulders of the power loader. Both of them dress like the facehuggers.

"Hey Twilight," Daggett said waving to her on top of the power loader.

The power loader turns around revealing the one controlling the suit is Stump.

"Stump?" Twilight ask.

"Yeah, isn't it cool? Stump made this power loader so that we'll be a shoe in for the best theme costume group," Norbert said.

"I wouldn't count on that," Sakura said who is with the rest of the Street Fighter cast.

"You guys aren't in costume so you guys can't enter," Daggett taunted.

"Sorry he's right you all are just dress as yourselves so you're not in costume," Sunset said.

"...................," Stump said.

"Switch our clothes with another fighter game?" Ken ask.

"Or better yet with the opposite sex. So, the female fighters wear the guys and the other way," Ronnie said causing many to laugh at the idea.

"While funny it would have my outfit be all stretched out or rip," Cammy said.

"Or just be me trying to wear your clothes," Pacifica said pointing to Rose.

"You’ll be dressing around my clothes on the ground," Rose said being much taller and bigger.

"We would need to find people who are the same body shape and height as us for the outfit switch to work," Ken said.

"Well too bad none of you thought of that before, cause we're going to win," Daggett taunted.

"....................," Stump said to Dipper.

"Yes?" Dipper said walking up to Stump.

"..........," Stump said.

"You got it?" Dipper ask.

"..............," Stump said as a compartment open in the suit and out pops a Pip-boy like device.

"Ok it has only has 5 shots before it needs to recharge for about a minute. And besides the custom job you did on it, this pip-boy is just like any other pip-boy," Dipper said.

"Going for the retro look?" Pacifica ask.

"Yeah, I gave Stump something, I picked up and in exchange Stump made this for me with some future upgrades for it later," Dipper said.

After the whole time travel thing with him and the young 7 each having a time tape. That was till Clockwork showed up and took the young 7's time tape from them. Dipper gave his to Stump to study and hopes that he'll figure out a way to get back to that car crash. So far Stump has made little gain in his research of the time tape. But using what he learned and using a pip-boy, Stump made it to be able to fire a bolt of energy that would slow anything that's hit by the bolt. But it only last for 5 seconds and can only be used 5 times before the pip-boy needs to recharge its energy level. That takes about a minute and 5 minutes if it overheats. Stump did say it's a prototype and he's still working on the finish design. And that time tape too was taken by Clockwork, saying that Stamp has what he needs.

!

Backstage -

The entertainment for the evening was making last minute preparations as the crew set things up. Taking things down from the number of trucks or RVs and trailers that made up the convoy that rolled into town. The group had been called in to play for Summerween in the only town that holds it. They group had been touring around the south making themselves a name when they were suddenly booked for the event in Gravity Falls. It was a long trip, but the money was good, and it help to spread the name of the Voodoo Masters.

Baron Samdei had a... interesting year. First he found himself ripped from his home and thrown into a strange land. Striped of his powers and almost mortal like many other gods, demons and others of the likes. Fortunately, he sensed two true practitioners of the voodoo arts and had used what little power he had to draw them to him. (5)

Dr. Facilier once wheeled and dealed in the dark forces of an alternate version of 1920's New Orleans. His dealings finally caught up with him and his 'master's' called in his debts. But thanks to the merge happening he was freed when his master's lost their powers and he met Baron Samdei.

Shortly after a 'Mr. Sunshine' found them. A sociopath drug lord enforcer and Voodoo practitioner. He was once was a powerful second in command of the Sons of Samdei gang. However, his organization was attacked by the Third Street Saints. During this war, he pumped with bullets and had his head chopped up and his head thrown into a meat processor.

Unfortunately for all sane law-abiding citizens, his power over voodoo allowed his soul to stay tethered to his earthly remains long enough for his most fanatical men to find him, gather up his remains and rush him to a secret den of Voodoo. Through ritualistic mysticism and esoteric surgeries, his body was restored and Mr. Sunshine lived once more.

However, by the time he was able to walk around again. His boss 'The General' was killed and the Sons of Samdei were crushed beyond all hope of revival. Left with no option, Mr. Sunshine took the few remaining Samdei gangsters and went into hiding.... until the merge turned their world upside-down.

They both offered their services to him. Facilier provided leadership, financial logistics and strategy.

While Mr. Sunshine provided fanaticism, manpower and BLOOD.

Indeed, while many of his fellow deities were either floundering or dead... his full power was nearly restored. And with said power he was able to grant his boons in 'borrowed magic' (one of the few magics still allowed in this world). But the rule with voodoo is that the user still can't conjure a thing for themselves was still in effect. But people have been turning to him to grant them magical powers, some being former magic users. Not to mention the potions and powders they sell works, even if sometimes it's be careful what you wish for is the result. Of course, for legal reasons and to have an FDA seal of approval, all the stuff they sell has instructions in how to use them and if not followed is the fault of the buyer.

Facilier's scheme for a 'comeback tour' was a very profitable cover for their true plan... Baron Samdei didn't know what his followers did behind the scenes... And he was not sure he wanted to know to be honest, but the SHEER amount of blood sacrifices had greatly restored him almost to his former glory. The shows they put on help spread the word of voodoo magic. He even visited by a zebra who lives in the nearby Everfree Forest who creates potions herself that's like voodoo. And he granted her true voodoo magic so that he has a new follower from the talking pony world.

Other henchmen that had gathered around him were:

The Great Fusilli, a talking alligator with a flair for Drama. It was his truck with a built-in stage they used to tour the country.

Croco a talking purple crocodile who wears a red tophat. He was already with Fusilli and handles the accounting for the shows and payroll. He also the one who hires the local work crew whenever they go into a new place, and the one who got the two Mr. Handy robots to help as the roadies for the show and cleaning the convoy cars. He was very surprised when his old foe Mario and his friends came to life from a videogame in Gravity Falls.

Grimm a misanthropic, sadistic and sociopathic dwarf. He despised 'uplifting and sweet' stories and loved to twist and distort them into darker satires of themselves. As his powers let him jump from world to world, he didn't come during the merge but rather AFTER. His curiosity peaked, he's hitched a ride with their group to see what will come of this 'tangled mess of a reality'. His shtick is taking old stories of pre-merge life and twisting them darker versions for the amusement of the crowd.

Origami a French thief who once had an artifact that allowed him to turn into weaponized paper. After the merge it became useless, but through doing services to Samdei he eventually gained enough boons to regain his powers. He works his paper magic as an act and sometimes with Grimm.

Max a 10ft tall giant of a man. They found him crashing from the sky on a deflated balloon of a child actress. He used to work for a sociopath child actress named Darla Dimple.

Bloody Mary her worlds version of the psychotic bloody Mary. Like most of her kind, she lost a good deal of her power coming here. But with the body count she was wracking up in Samdei's name, it was allowing him to grant her more and more boons of borrowed magic... soon... the world would know the twisted madness of Bloody Mary once more.

Odlulu a pre-teen girl that they picked up on the road. She always sports a yellow baseball cap with black stripes and glasses with angular black frames, as well as shoulder-length black hair with a yellow streak. She wears a dress that consists of a long-sleeved top with black and yellow top, and an all-yellow skirt. Her outfit is completed by black socks with white cuffs that she wears up to her knees and blue shoes. She was part of her world's Worldwide Wanderers Society before the merge happen and she found herself all alone. They keep her around for her uncanny ability to find the shortest path to where they're going and finding useful items while she wanders around the places they put on shows. There is also her collection of magical keys each having a different power that now have their magic back thanks to her boom she gotten. She also works the sound systems for the show.

There is also Fritz who is a hungry ferret and Odlulu's pet. Who helps out as a roadie seeing how he can reach all the small hard to reach places.

Vivi who is a curvaceous, vampiric vixen with purple skin, with a Southern belle accent who once ran a "funeral salon". She use to work inside a castle of a brain in a jar trying to take over the world, before a repairman caused the whole thing to blow up. She survived and she was discovered by Odlulu when she was wondering around and came across the ruins of the castle and the coffin Vivi was trap in. Now she works as the makeup girl and has a pretty good singing voice too. As for blood she was delighted to know that she could just buy blood from any hospital and blood bank as there are plenty of vampires around now, with blood that are going to go bad being either sold or just given to them.

Mary Philips also known as Stormer when she was part of the band The Misfits during the 80's. She composed her band's music but never gets credit for it. She was picked up when Odlulu ran into her living in a trailer park and working at a bar during one of her wanderings. Odlulu heard her songs when she was playing at the bar she worked at and talked her into joining the group as both the composer of songs and help with the costumes. Mary enjoys being on the road again and getting credit for her work as they do sell her songs on CDs with her being listed as the writer. And it is nice to meet up with old fans who still remember her.

Then there are the frog bouncers. Lead by Max they're a group of 13 frogmen bouncers who use to work as security staff for a rock star chicken. Made up of Bucky, Squints, James, Bear, Frans, Samuel, Jerry, Vincent, Dick, Laurence, Kenny and Bob. They handle crowd control and other issues being the roadies when the two Mr. Handy's aren't around.

"Sound and light system is up and ready!" Odlulu shouted from her computer and sound systems. The two Mr. Handy's which Odlulu had named Dip and Chip are making sure all the lights are working.

"Right people, places! We're on in five minutes!" Dr. Facilier shouted as he uses a spelldrive to animate some Voodoo skeletons to take the other band member places while Vivi applies make-up to Baron Samdei, being helped by Max and Mary.

After the merge happen and magic going away, it was discovered that there is a work around to no more spell casting magic. By using a spelldrive, which is a mystical computer that can be used to cast spells. It uses "power points" to cast the spells, and each spell uses a different number of power points. The number of maximum power points a spelldrive can contain appears to be three. The user of a spelldrive does not need any specialized mystical knowledge to perform the spells, as the spelldrive does the casting itself.

Of course, seeing how the spelldrive comes only from the world that Dib came from and how rare they were already. Getting your hands on one is hard and expensive, as they are very hard to make. Professor Membrane is the only one who makes them and how to recharge them is either buying a replacement cartridge, buying a recharger that slowly recharges the used magic over time by drawing magic from the surroundings or by going to a place where there is passive magic where it will do it on it's own. Or thanks to having a Voodoo god around, Baron Samdei is able to just recharge the spelldrive by casting his magic into it.

"Oui, Dr. Facilier," Max said as he uses powder puff on Samdei and Vivi makes sure the makeup is just right.

!

Near Gravity Falls -

Deep in their lair, Grindelwald busied himself with his experiments. He was surrounded by many jars, filled with items of many worlds; a man made to eat food by a special tunning fork that only made him hungrier and thinner until he died of starvation or until he's made to stop. Already the tunning fork has been used to help people lose weight at a price of course. A caged small imp-like thing made of shadows with beady yellow eyes who if let out could put people's hearts out of their bodies. An Aztec Bloodstone that seemed to be bleeding on it's own. A Flask that had the power to suffocate a target victim by unscrewing the cap. A Sapphire Dragon covered in soot...

He'd discovered that the 'passive abilities still worked, wand-casting abilities don't, borrowed magic worked' rules, although good rules of thumb... didn't account for EVERY variable. Seeing how some like the ghosts, and some demons still have their powers or at least most of them. According to some demons he has been able to make contact with, their powers aren't magical, for some of them at least, which is why they can still do things like they used to seeing how it isn't magic.

Looking at a computer screen Grindelwald, flips through live fees from cameras in several testing rooms. A Luchadore who'd had a magic glass eye inserted in his skull, was slowly restoring the flesh of a weird black puddle. That's kept in a sealed container.

All the testing was to see what and how to use any magical item found. To be either be used as tools, sold to buyers or used to make the group more money. Using front companies or giving tools to people who give them their own cut of the profits, giving them the funding to group so that there be more than one source of funds. One of which Grindelwald came up with an idea to use to make the group money in the early days when he was first brought into the group. Thanks to him watching the news on the Middle-East and learning about how blaze was made.

There's a bio potato farm that uses a bag that's always full of potatoes to make more potatoes than they actually farm. The potatoes besides used for foodstuff, are being used as the raw material for a recycler to turn into organic materials that are used in a specially made fabrication machine. That is based on the system that the machine animals use to turn plant matter into blaze. Which is used to create blaze on the industrial scale which is now the main source of fuel. Already making large sums of money for the group and giving them a steady supply of fuel for their operations.

With blaze being a powerful bio-fuel that is plentiful and Eco-friendly and the Gaia Prime company mass producing fabrication machines made to produce blaze on the industrial scale. It caused oil prices to drop as demand for it as fuel fell with people turning to blaze. Not to mention after the merge happen the Middle-East became war torn with many different groups fighting to rule. And with oil not being the only fuel source anymore, the Middle-East being a big name on the world stage fell with the oil price, which for many of the oil rich countries made up more than half of their exports, with the ongoing wars quickly draining away their savings, many Middle-East countries went bankrupt.

Allow groups like theirs to come in and either steal, trade, or just buy what they need. With other countries having their own issues to deal with thanks to the merge, and how hostile they are to other countries in the first place. And oil which is the main reason why they're important in the first place gone, the Middle-East on the most part with some exceptions was left to fend for themselves. With the ongoing wars quickly draining away their remaining resources. Leaving the remaining government with less and less to offer in exchange for aid.

Grindelwald couldn't help but smile at that thought. Reminding him of what the magic world had become once their spell casting magic was gone and how low they went trying to regain it. That's when he was then called to the main room. Inside Nimnul was working side-by-side with Jack Spicer. Both are working on a machine that has been special ordered by a group of customers.

Grindelwald sighed, the whole, 'Marshal, Carter, and Darks' thing. Had started simply as code names to hide their identities and dealings from others back when their organization was getting started.... but somehow... it evolved into their BRAND. The name ‘Marshal, Carter, and Darks' was on the fast track on becoming a great criminal power!

They had the assets, the capital, manpower AND the magic. All they needed was 'street cred' in having their name known within certain circles of the rich and powerful. And cutting off some of the dead weight.

Hopefully, tonight would take care of the former... Voldermort may have been an idiot who was never able to conquer his own country never mind others... but credit where credit was due... The man understood the benefits of 'reputation'. Even at Grindelwalds peak he never got people to fear even saying his very name.

As for the later...

Well, Killbane was Marshal, he was Carter and Darks... was ANNOYING. True, they'd reached out to him in the beginning both out of necessity and practicality... and although he was still useful in making contacts. His constant whining and demands were starting to get on everyone nerves. Still, just getting ride of him would cause too much trouble and they'd invested too much into their brand to just ruin it. And he does have the business connections that they need, seeing how putting an ad online would just draw in law enforcement.

Grindelwald turn his attention to the costumers who had ordered the machine, who have come to collect.

Oogie Boogie: a living sack of creepy crawlies with a gambling addiction. He longs to crush Sandy Claws and Jack Skelington!

Other Mother: Feeding off the love and adulation of others, this twisted creatures lures unwanted children, feeds on their life-force through their love, then twists the husks into dolls for her collection. She’s here simply to feed.

Fright Knight: This ghostly specter was once the ruler of Halloween in his realm and use to serve the Ghost King. He desires vengeance against Danny Phantom.

Auntie Roon: A demon witch who was banished by an ancient Te Xuan Ze many centuries ago. She like the Fright Knight wants revenge on Juniper Lee.

Ko the face stealer: Like most spirits from Korra's realm, he lost everything after the Merge... with his powers now restored he wants mortals to remember to FEAR him once more!

Chang: Once a member of the dragon council before she betrayed them and sided with the Dark Dragon. She escaped thanks to the merge and is seeking revenge on Jake Long for imprisoning her master.

King Sombra: A snarling, black-hearted unicorn king who ruled over the Crystal Empire and enslaved its inhabitants long ago. Celestia and Luna banished him and turned him into a living shadow, but not before he hid the Crystal Heart that protected the empire and caused it to vanish with him. After a thousand years, Sombra returns with plans to continue what he started, with him taking revenge on Celestia and Luna.

All of them restored to full power through the Tricksters blessing (they had to agree to make 'loser candy' popular after this whole thing... completely stupid... but Grindelwald wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth here). It would only last until the first light of the day AFTER Summerween... but that be all the time they needed.

"Ok once the ritual is cast, this machine," Jack said placing his hand on the large machine that has a small radar dish on top of it. "Will amp up the Tricker's power so that he will have complete control over the area affected by his power."

"But it will only last till midnight when Summerween is over," Nimnul said.

"That's plenty of time for all of us to have our revenge," Oogie Boogie said.

“And for my holiday to spread,” Summerween Trickster said.

“I have all the crystals ready. I trust you have the backup?” Sombra asked.

“Yes, it’s right here,” Grindelwald said pointing to a golden sarcophagus.

!

Gravity Falls -

‘Run away, with me’
‘And the poltergeists and ghouls’
‘We can wander through the darkness’
‘And play by our own rules’

‘Run away, with me’
‘To a cavern shaped like home’
‘Where we'll build our own forever’
‘And never dance alone’

Marcaline waved toward the people at fair as she finished her latest song along with her new band. Who are made up of some of the videogame cast members from the Darkstalkers game. First is Lord Raptor a fellow undead rocker with his own axe, Demitri Maximoff a fellow vampire on the keyboards, Hsien-Ko is on the drums, while her twin sister Lei-Lei playing the sax, and Jedah Dohma who is the bassist.

With no place to call home, many of the videogame characters ended up living at the Maw, while others have taken up jobs at resorts and casinos owned by Sunset. While others have taken up job offers with other companies and groups. Sunset is making plans in opening up a theme park base around videogames which would employ many of the jobless videogame characters but is tied up in red tape with the different game companies. Till then many of the videogame characters are working at the casinos for meet and greets or showing up at the other parks. That has gotten lots of fans to come to meet them.

"Thank you! You've been wonderful! Up next we have the master of all that goes bump in the night, the lord voodoo himself! Baron Samdei! But first, the standard warm-up act. Harry the Albino Werewolf doing... something...," Marceline as she left the stage her her band mates.

The Scary Godmother's lazy roommate Harry walked up to the mike, adjusted his notes and coughed to clear his throat, he raised his hand, opened his mouth wide. "The Aristocrats-"

BUMP!

OOF!

A large anthropomorphic Tomato is thrown at him, knocking him to the ground.

"Hey! I don't care how bad he is, we do NOT throw tomato's in this town!" Bob the Tomato shout as he jumps off the stage as everyone laughs as Harry got back up.

"As, I was saying, The Aris...." Harry began to say but was hit with a pie this time. He wipe off the mess by eating it before looking around the laughing crowd. "Ok who did that?"

At a stand selling pies, Scary Godmother was whistling as she handed human Applejack the money for the pie she just thrown. She was still mad at Harry for that bill for all of those pizzas he gotten.

Dipper laughed along with everyone else as Harry tried to tell his joke and something is thrown at him. Till the big pole with the hook appeared and lank the werewolf off the stage. Letting the main act to finally start.

The Baron himself...

Aside from Max on the electric keyboard... all other band members were ghosts, ghouls, or zombies... all raised from the dead right before their eyes... While expect for the purple vampress who acting as a backup singer with two other undead ladies.

‘Hahaha. You ain't scared... YET.’

He playfully teases the audience...

‘Things that go bump in the night. Me, Sam B. Heh.’

He starts out slow...then really gets into it! just in time for the sparklers!

‘Shrunken heads, broken legs, body parts on the concrete’
‘Cut 'em up butcher style, gators of the swamp’
‘Red light, leave 'em dead, running like a track meet’
‘Scared of nobody, what you motherfuckers want?’
‘Believe me when I tell 'em I'm a bogeyman beast’
‘Leave 'em slashed from their head to their feet’
‘Pin bricks to the chest of a bitch well fed’
‘Cooking meat, cannibal trying to eat’

Meanwhile, around the town small black crystals began popping out of the ground and growing in size.

‘I got a zombie army and you can't harm me’
“Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘Drink blood like a vampire without warning’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘(Stand up)’
‘Sam B got the thing that go bump in the night’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘Hide your kids, grab your wife, better get outta sight’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘(Let's go)’

The Man in the Moon watched from above as everyone had a fun time during this 'Summerween' celebration... not a care in the world...

‘Sam B to Papa Shango and Baron Samedi’
‘Handful of fingertips, toss em up like confetti’
‘Stable of corpse bitches, I'm a pimp of the dead’
‘Come fuck with a zombie I'll put a stake in your head’
‘Look you want ghouls? I got fucking platoons’
‘Baby everybody dies, I see your ass real soon’
‘Crack bones to the marrow, hot sauce and they suck it’
‘Now my Juju ain't nothing to fuck with’
‘Sam B’

Grindewald patiently watched as the machine reached 95%... and rises...

‘I got a zombie army and you can't harm me’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘Drink blood like a vampire without warning’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘(Stand up)’
‘Sam B got the thing that go bump in the night’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘Hide your kids, grab your wife, better get outta sight’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘(Let's go)’

Sombra watched as his crystals grew and charged with power. He channeled his power into the main crystal that he’s using to control all the others.

‘Cut your head off you leave your motherfuckers dead.’
‘I got a zombie army (Sam B) and you can't harm me (Ah)’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch? (Yeah)’
‘Drink blood like a vampire without warning’

The crystals linked up as black energy linked each of the crystals that surrounded the town.

‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘Sam B got the thing that go bump in the night (Mm-hmm)’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch? (Yeah)’
‘Hide your kids, grab your wife, better get outta sight’
‘Who do you voodoo, Bitch?’
‘(Me, Sam B)’

The crowd cheers as a dome of dark energy covers the entire town.

!

Back on Earth -

"NOW!" Grindelwald shouted out the moment Sombra activated his crystals.

The Summerween Trickster activated the ritual circle and began both his meditation cycle and his incantations... soon, as much passive power of Gravity Falls as he could muster would be relayed to all his allies.

Without missing a beat, Grindelwald marched up to Jake and Nimnul who were looking through the burnt out remains of the machine.

"Right, you two salvage what you can from this then evacuate immediately. All non-combat personal, crucial equipment, and research material have all already been safely sent elsewhere. I'll be joining you shortly," Grindelwald said and turns to Trickster. “This is where we take our leave. The rest is up to you and your allies.”

!

Ghost Realm -

Clockwork was monitoring what’s happening in Gravity Falls when he was blasted by a powerful blast of energy. Clockworks tried to sense who attack him but something was hiding the one or ones from him. He tried to use his time powers but to his surprise whoever is attacking him could still attack while time was frozen. Meaning whatever is shielding the one attacking him is very powerful to hide from his powers.

"Who are you?" Clockworks ask finding it odd he can't sense anything or see anything. A rare thing for him to experience.

"Villains!" a voice shouted out.

Clockworks raised his staff as four figures flew at him at super speed and more figures in the background came charging at him.

!

Elsewhere -

Deep within the mangled ruins of Clappers Wreake. Several men in robes had labored for weeks to consecrate this particular ground... to make it just 'Hallowed' enough...

BOOM!

Out of the ground popped a tree... a mystic yet twisted tree...

Their job done, they make sure the tree is concealed from all forms of discovery by man... and steal into the night...

Never noticing the single inverse Dalmatian that watched the whole thing with awe...

"The end times are truly NIGH...." Dante said to himself.

!

Gravity Falls -

Things happened very fast in Gravity Falls. First Sombra covered the entire town in a dome of darkness that not only sealed the town from the outside but also kept things from leaving. Chang unleashed shade demons, ghostly, non-speaking, shadowy, dragon-like beings that operate as foot soldiers for the Dark Dragon that now follow Chang. And she wasn’t the only one having an army of shade demons at her command. Auntie Roon, Ko the face stealer, Oogie and Fright Knight would channel the power given to them by Summerween Trickster to summon more shade demons. Other Mother on the other hand has an army of giant spiders.

Oogie immediately transforms into his 'filthy Finale' form and appeared in front of his old foe. "OH, JACK! I'm BACK!"

Jack looks enraged seeing his old foe return to life. "OOGIE!"

"We meet again Danny Phantom...," Fright Knight greeted his old foe. Blocking his path as he was flying in to help.

"Whoa, Fright Knight! Where you been? I thought you made a deal with Vald... but then nothing?" Danny asked confused and surprised.

Fright Knight just shrugs. "Yeah... I don't really know what happen there. I suddenly found myself in a strange limbo of... non-existence and irrelevance? ...it was almost like the creator of our world had plans for me... but then didn't know what to do with me and eventually forgot about me?... it was weird..."

"...huh... odd...," Danny said thoughtful.

There was a long pause between the two...

"Well, anyway," Danny shrugs.

Fright Knight politely nods. "Yes, I quite agree!"

They continued their fight long awaited rematch.

They weren’t the only ones as Auntie Roon faced off against Juniper and Chang in her dragon form faced off against Jake in his dragon form.

On the ground seeing so many people robbed of their faces, lead Asami and Korra to realize Ko was on the prowl. They quickly stole some masks from a stand and took off to find the spirit. Finding him as he was chasing some kids, Asami used a laser gun she kept on her and Korra began throwing fireballs at Ko. Their attacks knock Ko to the ground and the spirit turn his attention onto them.

Other Mother lead a swarm of giant spiders to fight the Scary Godmother as she and her roommates; Harry, Skully Pettiebone, Buga-boo, Count Max, Countess Ruby, Professor Toad and Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud protected the young trick-or-treaters. Sunset's family are using their real weapons to fight off the spiders and the other attacks trying to get to the kids they're protecting.

"Mike! Get Boo out of here!" Scully shouts as he runs to join the fight. Slamming into a bunch of shade demons, turning them into smoke.

Mike runs alongside Sam and Max who were desperately trying to get Issac to safety as well only to get whacked from behind and watch as Oogie’s minions, Lock, Shock, and Barrel grab Boo and Issac, rushing off laughing in their enchanted bathtub...

Only for Barrels head to be blown off by a pea-shooter... every-yard was full of Zombie-phobic, trigger happy, mutant plants... and this Summerween's day... Christmas had come early to ALL of them... Carapace Clavicle Moundshroud's own Halloween tree was ESPECIALLY enthusiastic to crack some demon heads. Although that might have just been his attempt to impress the cute Blooming Heart that was growing in the garden next to him.

!

Back in Gravity Falls -

Sam riddles Lock and Shock with bullets as Max rescues Issac and Boo.

"You think this will finally be what it takes for Congress to revoke our franchise?" Max said.

"Don't break the fourth wall chowderhead! We have enough financial troubles as it is!" Sam said.

Mike thanks them kindly... then grabs Boo and slowly backs away from the two nutjobs with guns. Who are spraying the attacking shades with bullets.

!

Gravity Falls -

Baron Samdie sighs at all the destruction and carnage that was once a raging party. "I just know I'm going to get blamed for this..."

He was quickly garbed by Max who shields him with his body. Taking him back stages as the frog bouncers were beating back the shade horde attacking. The rest of the crew were busy grabbing their stuff and equipment and loading them into the cars. Facilier was trying very hard to stay cool in front of his subordinates and to not panic.

"Yes, well. That'll be PR's concern. Everyone, to me! We’re blowing this dump!" Facilier said as he raises up a spelldrive.

"Come on! Can't I stay and cause a LITTLE murder and Mayhem?" Bloody Mary said exasperated.

Facilier again, trying VERY hard not to snap at her, but clearly at his wits end. "Heh, heh. SWEETIE. We've been over this! Given our 'extra-curricular activities'. We can't afford to draw attention to ourselves. Especially HERE of all places, understand?"

"Besides, your still not at full power. As you are now, you'd be flatten in this battle titans!" Mr. Sunshine said.

Mary grumbles... but complies...

"Got the loot!" Croco shouted who had braved the attacking horde to get to all the stands they were renting for the event. And took all the cash boxes and emptied out the cashiers.

Faciler then makes them all poof away...

!

Back at the battle -

Dipper was the first to start moving when everything went to shit. He quickly used up his 5 shots with the slow bolts as he calls them, slowing the attacking minions allowing others to escape or cause them to run into each other because the one in the lead suddenly stopped. His main priority was keeping the girls safe. Which he found that the girls weren't as helpless as he thought.

Pacifica rips off her toga and fake snake hair to reveal a crop-top, skort and several holsters with REAL laser guns. After the debacle at Pioneer day, she was taking no more chances. She'd already lost one friend that she had just made and who gave up his life for hers... NEVER AGAIN. Sometimes it was nice to have a family with more riches then sense. She gave Dipper one of her guns and they started blasting at the attacking horde.

Wendy alternated between deer and human as she kicked ass and took names. Her poor outfit got destroyed the first transformation. But ignores her nudity in favor of survival. Twilight had reluctantly ditched her Starswirl costume so she could engage in combat fully. Using her telekinesis to throw the attacking horde around and protecting as many people as she could.

Meanwhile, Six went full HUNGER MODE and Ronnie made use of her bat and shield. Lincoln still in his princess costume drove into the firework launcher controls and began firing the fireworks into the sky hitting the flying shades and weakening the others as they’re weak to light.

Star and Marco were one of the first to fight, using their fighting skills to fend off the shades and spiders. Joined by many fighters from different fighting games, which some are wearing the outfits of other fighting games. Like Ryu and Scorpion wearing the other outfit, Akuma and Shan Tsung, Cammy and Sonya, Shao Kahn and Bison, Ken and Terry, and Chun-Li and Mai.

Stump in the power loader is standing guard at the entrance of a store keeping the attacking horde from entering and getting to the people inside. Daggett and Norbert are armed with blasters that Stump had with him in the suit. Are giving him covering fire and blasting anyone who tries to climb on the power loader. Joined by Ralph who got all the Sugar Rush kids into the store and stood guard with the trio.

Nearby Marceline and her band are in the thick of it. Her Darkstalker band mates are using their powers to tear through the horde of attacking shades. Together they quickly cleared a path to safety for people to flee where they hide inside the buildings around them. Where the robots are protecting them with their blasters. Which like all the energy base attacks worked great on the shade demons who burst apart with one hit from the light of the energy attacks.

Above them Sunset riding on her aunt Luna's back is knocking down the flying enemies, with Sunset using her spear and Luna her telekinesis. They're not alone as Dani and XJ-1 are taking care of all the flying minions and their energy blasts are bringing down the ghosts.

Marceline laughs as she looks around while slicing a spider in two with her axe. Then sucking up the shades trying to attack her, adding their power to hers. "Booze, drugs, naked people and giant monsters! It's Budapest all over again!"

Bubblegum frowns as she blasts a shade’s head off with her ray gun. "You remember Budapest VERY differently then what I saw..."

"Yeah, there weren't any killer spiders!" Marceline said as she lets a spider bite her so she could chop its head off. The stab wound healing in seconds. Marceline then spotted something.

Robbie who was still pleased with himself for stealing that runts clothes. Had bumped into a ground of shades who began to beat him. That only ended when Marceline spotting the group flew in and cut the shades heads off in one swing. Leaving Robbie to crawl away trying not to be noticed by anymore of the attacking monsters.

!

At the main crystal that powering the dome -

Despite still focusing on channeling the insane amount of power through his being, Sombra was able to smile... it took considerable time and energy to both find and revive him to full power, but it was worth it. The golden sarcophagus he’s feeding power into shake and cackled with power before it's inhabitant broke free.

Dio Brando from the world of 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' took his first breath of air in centuries.

Dio Brando sigh as he turns to Sombra. "Right, in accordance with the pact I made to you as a spirit in the inferno, I must serve you."

Sombra smirks seeing the powerful vampire before him. "Yes but not to worry, I rather think you'll enjoy working for me. Example: There's a vampire in town named Marceline who fancies herself ruler of all vampires."

"Does she now?" Dio Brando grins wickedly.

"Yes... your first assignment is to... 'disabuse' her of such a notion... and remind her of her TRUE place in the order of things....," Sombra said.

"With pleasure!" Dio cackles.

And with that he was gone...

!

Nearby -

"OH, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GET INTO THIS PARTY!" Bill Cipher said spying on the group of villains.

"This is too good to pass up," Him said who joined Bill to watch the show.

A portal opens up from behind him as a small brown haired child wearing a green hooded coat step out of it.

"AH CHARA YOU BEEN A GOOD KID AND GOT ALL THE GUESTS?" Bill ask.

Chara just smiled as she lifts up an old oil lantern and opens it. Him produces a small flame which he toss into the lantern lighting it up. A shadowman with large antlers on his head appeared once the lantern was lit. The Beast took the lantern from Chara before looking at Bill and Him.

"I see, I have you two to thank for my return," the Beast said.

"You have Chara there to thank for finding your lantern," Him pointed out.

Another portal opens up.

"AH HERE'S THE OTHERS," Bill said.

Stepping out of the portal is a very large girl who is dress like a powerpuff girl but her outfit is purple. She is Bunny the 4th sister who because of how badly she was created by her 3 sisters. When she used her powers to much to save them her unstable body blew up. Now she's been brought back to life by Him and gain 3 new sisters, the Powerpunk Girls.

Berserk is the opposite of Blossom and the self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpunk Girls. She is cruel, bossy, mean, controlling and sarcastic, whereas Blossom is caring, nice, sweet, polite, and smart. Like Blossom, she has long, red hair held by a skull-and-cross-bones barrette and a large, messy red ribbon in her hair, as opposed to Blossom's neat bow. She wears a red shirt with a red button and collar. She also has a red plaid skirt, white tights, and black Mary Janes. She's a laid-back, do-what-I-want type of person that possesses little of Blossom's conservative morals of logic. She is also an instigator of conflict between her sisters. Her element is everything nasty and her signature color is deep red. Although she is Blossom's counterpart, she is just as smart. However, unlike Blossom, Berserk uses her intelligence for evil instead of good.

Brat is the opposite of Bubbles. She is sassy, perky, and trouble making. She has a perky attitude, and is the most unintelligent and rowdy one of the group, in contrast to Bubbles who is sweet, friendly, and sensitive. She has long blonde pigtails held by visible, blue bows. Her hair is longer than Bubbles'. Brat wears a blue tank top with a semi-circle neckline at the top that stops above the navel and a black mini-skirt. She wears six bangles on her arms (four blue two yellow). She also wears white tights with black boots. One big difference between Bubbles and Brat is that, while Bubbles is the timid one of her group, Brat doesn't cry. Instead, she only complains. Brat enjoys sassing people and being a troublemaker. Her element is salt and her signature color is cerulean blue.

Brute is the opposite of Buttercup and the third and final member of The Powerpunk Girls. She, like her counterpart Buttercup, is the most violent and rebellious member of the group. However, she is more violent than her Powerpuff counterpart. She sports a black, spiked, rockstar hairstyle and wears a black dress with a blue spiked belt and bracelets, one on each hand. She wears white tights and fishnet stockings, along with black boots. Brute enjoys being rude, crude and gross towards everyone, including her sisters. Brute's element is vinegar. Her signature color is dark green.

Surprisingly with the addition of Bunny to their group, the Powerpunk Girls really acted as sisters now. After Him recreated Bunny and fixed her up from the mess that her other sisters had made of her. Molding her body to be like that of her sister's just bigger, Bunny and her new sisters had really bonded. They still fight but they do now care for each other thanks to Bunny being the heart of the team.

She and her sisters wasn't alone as a Raggy Ann like skin came walking out of the portal as well. It is Exo-Skin, a synthetic skin made to allow Jenny to pass off as a human being, until it gains sentience. Him also brought Exo-Skin back to life.

Stepping out of the portal is the evil duplicate of Juniper Lee. She was created by Demoness who was trying to free her father Cordoth. Him found where she was banished to and like the other two all of them want revenge on their good counterparts.

Followed by Yang Jake, an evil doppelganger that Jake accidentally makes of himself with a negative dragon chi amplifier. Yang Jake's goal is to absorb all of Jake's other doppelgangers so he can overpower and absorb Jake, becoming Jake Long himself. He held the thermos that held Dark Danny.

"I HOPE THAT YOU ALL DIDN'T HAD ANY TROUBLE?" Bill ask.

"Clockwork didn't know what hit him," Yang said as he opens the thermos freeing Dark Danny.

"Ah free at last," Dark Danny said before he stops upon seeing Bill and Him. "Oh, it's you two."

"YUP AND WE'RE GETTING A GANG TOGETHER TO GO AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE HEROES FOR GOOD. YOU WANT IN?" Bill ask.

"What do you have in mind?" Dark Danny asks knowing that he’s been sealed away for a long time and seeing how Bill and Him are here it means the world he once knew has changed.

"Find more people like you and the others who want revenge and such. Then once everything is in place we strike," Him explains.

"I'm in," Dark Danny said smiling.

“GREAT WELCOME TO THE BAD END FRIENDS,” Bill said.

!

Author's Note:

1 - While you can say that hazing will toughen up people who will be out in the field being shot at and them killing people. Hazing to join a group that doesn't do anything like that and are just for show like the military of Equestria. Is like hazing someone who wants to join the crossing guards of a school. And yes I'm comparing the Wonderbolts to crossing guards as that's all they actually do and never do anything against any of the villains.

2 - Only in fiction people will continue to help people who will never be grateful or pay them for the service.

3 - Seeing how the zombies can be killed by a plant spitting out a pea at their heads. A bullet to the brain outside of the Plants Vs Zombie world setting will work even better.

4 - With how much Sunset spent on fixing up Equestria. She is always looking for a way to make money.

5 - Baron Samedi (English: Baron Saturday) also written Baron Samdi, Bawon Samedi, or Bawon Sanmdi, is one of the loa of Haitian Vodou. Samedi is a loa of the dead, along with Baron's numerous other incarnations Baron Cimetière, Baron La Croix, and Baron Kriminel. He is synchronized with Saint Martin de Porres.