• Published 11th May 2021
  • 2,232 Views, 134 Comments

Factory of the Magical Variety - Conglomerate



Prospector! A new, resource rich planet has been discovered. Preparing for launch.

  • ...
4
 134
 2,232

Chapter 10.5: Evidence

"Ah'm tellin you Twi, I saw somethin fly outa the Everfree, somethin big." Applejack said.

"Applejack, calm down, are you sure it wasn't just somepony flying about?" Twilight asked.

"Ah know what ah saw Twi, it was too big to be a pony, that's for sure." Applejack explained.

"Ok, tell me what it looked like." Twilight said.

"Well, it was grey, with a few red marks on it, ah could see it had five wings, two large ones up front, and two smaller ones at the back, with another smaller one on the top." Applejack described.

"That's very interesting, what would you say it's body shape was?" Twilight asked.

"That's the thing Twi, it was square, like a cart or somethin with wings attached, it even looked to be made of metal, though for some reason it was on fire while it was flying." Applejack continued to explain.

"A flying metal cart? That's on fire?" Twilight paused to think, "Did it have any wheels?"

"It did! How did you know?" Applejack questioned.

"Rainbow came by yesterday with a similar story, only that she saw a large grey object with wheels rolling across a field." Said Twilight.

"Do ya think they could be related at all?" Applejack asked.

"It's possible, but not every strange happening in the area is related Applejack." Twilight explained, before continuing, "Though Rarity did report wheel tracks in her favorite gem collecting spot, this is shaping up to be an interesting mystery."

"Ah just hope it ain't dangerous, somethin like that could... well I don't know what it could do, ah just have a gut feelin it ain't good." Said Applejack

"Don't worry too much about it Applejack, but if you do see it again make sure to-" Twilight was cut off.

"You got a letter from the Princess, Twilight" Spike announced, handing said letter over to her.

"Thank you Spike, lets see," Twilight opened the letter and started reading it, "Oh that's not good... A dragon has taken up residence in a nearby mountain?... We'll have to cut this talk short Applejack, would you help me get the rest of the girls?"

"Sure thing pardner," She replied, taking off through the door.