• Published 19th May 2021
  • 211 Views, 4 Comments

This is a Heist: A Cookie Heist - Ded account



All that matters now are those cookies...

  • ...
0
 4
 211

They Heist

The group arrived at the house of Berry Punch and entered. They were greeted by a cozy looking open living room that was some-what square.

"Now you two behave as we make lunch, okay?" Clear Sky asked the two fillies. Both fillies nodded, both aware that their moms were probably going to talk with each other more than cook. Berry Punch and Clear Sky walked out of the living room and through a very large pathway through the wall on the left of the entrance door that led to the kitchen, leaving the Ruby Pinch and Wind Sprint all alone, staring at each other at the entrance door.

After a few moments of silence, Ruby Pinch decides to try to start conversation as it's better than doing nothing.

"Wanna play something?" Ruby Pinch asks in a tone far from excited or happy.

"OK." Wind Sprint replies.

Ruby Pinch gets up and gestures Wind Sprint up the stairs. Wind Sprint follows.

Up the stairs the girls went and into Ruby Pinch's room they go.

"So, this is my room." Ruby Pinch says to Wind Sprint, who nods. Wind Sprint walks around the bedroom with Ruby Pinch close by because for all she knows, Wind Sprint could be some maniac filly that's waiting to take over all of Ponyvil and then Equestria and then the whole world with her maniac powers!

Ruby's not taking chances.

"So, uh, you gonna fix your messy mane or what?" Wind Sprint asked. Ruby Pinch looked up at her mane.

"Sure." She said. Ruby Pinch started walking out of the room but, she accidently stepped on a toy car and, as one does when one steps on a car, fell on her face in a very foolish matter.

"OOF!" Ruby Pinch yelled in shock. She got up and started rubbing her chin. Wind Sprint noticed that Ruby Pinch was okay and decided she was clear to pull out the laughter card.

"BWAHAHAAAA!" Wind Sprint laughed. "PFFFFTTTTTTT TH-THE WAY YOU F-F-FELL-HAHAAAA- A-AND THE-THEN Y-Y-YOU BWAHAHAAA!"

Ruby Pinch frowned. 'I guess I was wrong. Pinkie Pie is not the craziest pony I've ever met. This cookoo-crazy filly is!'

"Hey! Stop laughing or I'll tell your mom" Ruby Pinch yelled in a hurt tone, unaware that these words were echoing in Wind Sprint head.

'Or I'll tell your mom, mom, mom. Tell your mom, mom, mom.' Went the echo. Wind Sprint was staring at the roof as she listened to this pattern of words. She had realized something. She realized she was becoming a bully. She remembered she was that filly who was laughed at for tripping. Oops.

Wind Sprint tilted her head down and stared at the floor.

Ruby Pinch noticed this unusual behavior and started smirking. She noticed how this could be the pathway for her to have fun! For her to get what she never got to have; Not without Wind Sprint that is. They needed to work together this time.

Not as friends. Just for her benefit.

"So, were you bullied a lot in your school?" Ruby Pinch asked out of curiosity. Wind Sprint started tearing up as she slowly nodded.

"Oh, sorry." Ruby Pinch said, this time with a small amount of sympathy. "Uh-" Ruby Pinch was desperate for topic change, but luckily, she didn't need to make one.

"So, what do you wanna play?" Wind Sprint asked, with her tears somehow gone.

"I d'know." Ruby Pinch replied even though she did know. She wanted to pretend she decided randomly. "How 'bout tea party?"

Wind Sprint wanted with all her heart to yell 'NO! NEVER!', but the fact that she was acting so rude before stopped her.

"K. Fine. Where's the blankie and the cups full of fake water and the non-existents snacks?" Wind Sprint asked with zero enthusiasm or excitement. Hey, she’s not happy about this and she’s not going to pretend.

“We won’t need any of that stuff for this tea-party!" Ruby Pinch said. "This is a heist!"

Wind Sprint had no idea what a heist was, but it sounded cool, so who was she to say no?

"So, what do we need for a heist?" Wind Sprint asked. Ruby Pinch thought about it.

"Hmm, well, we need to get cups," Ruby Pinch said as she rubbed her chin. "And we need water because tea is yuck-y!"

Wind Sprint agreed. "Your ri... I mean, yes," Wind Sprint stuck her head into Ruby Pinch's toy box. "But we already have all that stuff." Wind Sprint paused and blushed with embarrassment. "And uh, what's a heist?"

Half of Ruby Pinch- no, three quarters of Ruby Pinch wanted to laugh at this to get pay back for Wind Sprints scene at the train station, but of course, she was not going to laugh! She was going to be mature and not at all like Wind Sprint the clown!

"A heist is like a robbery. And the-uh... rob-y is the most important thing on our list. That rob-y is," Ruby Pinch quickly grabbed a pencil from the floor and stuck the eraser part in her mouth and took it out right after as she stared into the distance. "The cookies." (Dramatic, am I right!)

Wind Sprint ruined the vibe. "What's a 'rob-y'?" She asked, annoying Ruby Pinch without knowing.

Ruby Pinch's eye twitched a bit. "Never mind. Let's just focus on what we need."

Wind Sprint shrugged it off. She was to excited to commit robbery to be bothered much. "Well, in the movies, robbers wear black stuff all over them. I d'know why, they just do. I think it's for uh... 'camaflaage' I think?

"Hmm, ok. What else?" Ruby Pinch asked.

"Lassos, walkie-talkies, and bananas."

"Umm, why bananas?"

Wind Sprint rolled her eyes. "We need to throw the peels around the room so we can distract the enemy." Wind Sprint answered as though your supposed to learn this in school. "Ya doof." She added quietly.

Ruby Pinch didn't notice Wind Sprints addition. Instead, she nodded her head and grabbed a paper and pencil.

"Let's make a plan to steal the cookies now!" She said.

Wind Sprint nodded and sat nearby Ruby Pinch. Trust levels weren't high enough to let this filly sit next to her. She could be stabbed by that pencil! It was pretty sharp.

"First, we need to get the enemies out of the kitchen," Ruby Pinch said as she drew a wonky picture of the enemies walking out of the kitchen towards some banana peels.

Wind Sprint nodded and grabbed a red crayon lying on the floor. "And then, we scatter some bananas in front of the kitchen door so we'll hear them slip when trying to enter and we'll know when to hide!" Wind Sprint said , smiling, as she drew some more banana peels. She was actually having fun!

Not that much fun. Just a bit more than she thought.

"Good ide- I mean, uh- Yes, and we need to get the proper clothes too." Ruby Pinch said as she walked over to her closet and started pulling out clothing and throwing it on the floor behind her.

After awhile of Ruby Pinch's search, Wind Sprint started drawing a fake watch on her wrist with the red crayon. 'Why the hay does she have so much clothing?' Wind Sprint asked herself as the pile of clothing piled up. 'She walks around naked all day like a normal pony, doesn't she?' Wind Sprint started questioning reality.

'Heck, even Princess Celestia walks around naked! Why do ponies even make clothing if nopony wears it except at the gala? How do the ponies who make clothing earn enough money? They need to buy the materials to make the clothes and then barely any ponies even need 'em! Oh right, ponies probably buy clothing out of pity for the ponies who are only good at making cloth wearable. Right? Maybe there's a secret cloth burning ritual and the cloth has to be beautiful and 'magnificent' so the ponies who preform the ritual need to buy very fine clothing! Why would the ponies nee-'

And Wind Sprints thoughts were interrupted by an "I found it!" From Ruby Pinch.

Wind Sprint looked over to the unicorn filly who was holding a black sweater and a big dark red hat. Wind Sprints eyes went wide when she saw the black sweater. That's just like the sweater her dad would wear when the he wanted to secretly take Wind Sprint to practice Buckball!

Wind Sprint dashed to the sweater and snatched it from Ruby Pinch. "DIBS!" She yelled and she put the sweater on as fast as she could, coincidently catching the eye of a passing Rainbow Dash through the window, who gave an impressed nod as she pulled down her sunglasses.

Wind Sprint didn't notice this as she was to happy to have something that reminded her of her dad on her. Ruby Pinch didn't know this, of course, and just assumed that Wind Sprint liked the color black or something.

Ruby Pinch put the over-sized hat on her head. "Now we're almost ready for the heist! We just need to grab the other materials!"

Ruby Pinch walked over to her toy box and pulled out two walkie-talkies and a yo-yo. "Meh, yo-yo's are kinda like lasso's." She said carelessly.

Wind Sprint took one walkie-talkie and shoved it into one of the sweater's pockets, while Ruby Pinch shoved hers into her big hat.

"Now let's go!" Wind Sprint yelled, earning her a smack from Ruby Pinch.

"What was that for?" Wind Sprint asked angrily as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Shhh; Your too loud. They'll hear us." Ruby Pinch whispered.

"Oh yeah!" Wind Sprint says in a tone far to loud to be called a whisper before covering her mouth with her hooves. "I mean, oh yeah." She says again, this time in a whispered tone.

Ruby Pinch rolled her eyes. "Ok, your new nickname will be-"

"Agent Bucker." Wind Sprint interrupted.

"Fine. And mine will be Miss Ruby."

"OK. Let's go now, Miss Ruby."

And with that, the two fillies headed down to heist.

Once the two fillies reached the bottom floor, the enemies voices could be heard and, just as they predicted, were talking about non-sense stuff unrelated to cooking.

Ruby Pinch tippy-toed to the living room table, where there was a fruit bowl, and grabbed all the bananas; 3 bananas.

This was a bit worrying as the original plan needed at least 20 bananas to work.

Wind Sprint and Ruby Pinch stared at the bananas they did have.

...

"Uh- This isn't too bad! We can use these somehow!" Ruby Pinch whispered. She and Wind Sprint thought for a bit.

"Uh- Maybe we could eat the bananas and pretend to be monkeys?" Wind Sprint suggested.

""Naw; We look nothing like monkeys. How about weeeeee- Throw the peels at their faces so they can't see us?" Ruby Pinch continued.

"Uh, no. We'd probably get into trouble for that."

"Oh yeah. Maybe we could bring my dog inside? My mom doesn't allow him in when she's making food."

"You have a dog?"

"Yeah. His name's Brownie. Didn't you see him when you walked in?"

"No, I didn't really pay atte- Wait! I have an idea! We should throw the bananas at your dog to make him bark so our moms will go outside to check on him, and then we'll quickly grab the cookie jar, bring it upstairs, and hide it!"

"Tha- That's perfect!" Ruby Pinch whispered excitedly. Wind Sprint smiled.

"Let's go, Agent Bucker! Our plan won't finish itself!" Ruby Pinch said, determined to get those cookies!

So the two fillies start to work the magic of their plan. Wind Sprint grabs as three bananas and she balances them on her back. Ruby Pinch is waiting at the bottom of the stairs, watching her fellow heist-er tip-toe to the door and open it with a faint squeak.

”So far, so good, Agent Bucker. Now find Brownie and throw the banana near him. Over” Ruby Pinch said through the walkie-talkie.

"I thought our plan was to throw it at him, Miss Ruby. Over" Wind Sprint replied.

Yeah, do that if you want to leave with scars and bite marks all over you! Over"

Wind Sprint looked back at Ruby Pinch and smiled sheepishly.

"I thought he was a sweet dog! Over" Wind Sprint replied as she started to slowly tip-toe outside.

Ruby Pinch ignored this and watched Wind Sprint, stomach lurching. This was getting tense.

A pause. Possibly the longest pause ever. This was the pause where Ruby Pinch had to stay silent and hope Wind Sprint would make it out alive. As years turned to decades, and decades into centuries, Ruby Pinch was frozen in place, hoping for the best, until it came. A bark.

And without a second passing, Wind Sprint was next to Ruby Pinch again, and the dog was barking about.

"GRRR! ARF ARF! GRAR!"

Ruby Pinch and Wind Sprint hoof bumped each other, somehow without fail, and waited for the voices of their mothers. This wait didn't last long, as their mothers didn't take long to notice a noisy dog.

"Oh, seems Brownie wants attention!" Berry Punch said. "Let's check up on him."

Ruby Pinch and Wind Sprint smirked as they watched their mothers head out.

"Hurry! Let's get those cookies!" Ruby Pinch whispered as she shoved Wind Sprint into the kitchen. Wind Sprint didn't need telling twice.

Wind Sprint followed Ruby Pinch to part of the table. Ruby Pinch pointed towards the cupboard on the wall.

"Fly up their, open the cupboard and grab the cookie jar." Ruby Pinch directed Wind Sprint in a whisper. Wind Sprint nodded and flew up to the cupboard and opened it.

Wind Sprint's eyes grew as she grabbed the precious cookie jar. She held it for a few seconds before slowly flying down.

"Yes! Mission comple-" Ruby Pinch started before a squeak was heard. The squeak of a specific door...

"Wow! Brownie sure has a story!" Clear Sky exclaimed. Wind Sprint and Ruby Pinch didn't even need to stick their heads out of the kitchen to realize that they were in danger.

Wind Sprint and Ruby Pinch looked at each other.

“Uh- run?” Ruby Pinch suggested. Wind Sprint nodded.

The two fillies ran as fast as they could up the stairs with the cookies jar, but, sadly, just weren’t fast enough. The two were halfway up the stairs when their tails were caught by something. Unicorn magic.

“Dangabit, MOM!” Wind Sprint yelled in defeat.

Clear Sky stare down at her daughter with a smirk. “Now what are you two up to?” Clear Sky asked.

"We weren't doing anything!" Wind Sprint said quickly. Clear Sky and Berry Punch raised their eyebrows.

"Really? Then what's this!" Clear Sky used her unicorn magic to grab whatever Wind Sprint had behind her back. Wind Sprint sighed in defeat. Nothing left to do but give in. Not unless a certain Ruby Pinch nudges your side, making you look up and realize that somehow, the cookie jar was replaced by a walkie-talkie. A very familiar walkie-talkie...

Wind Sprint gasped. She understood what Ruby Pinch had done! The cookie's were theirs!

“So, girls,” Clear Sky continued. “Why are you wearing those clothes?” Clear Sky asked.

"Because this sweater reminds me of the one dad used to wear." Wind Sprint said as though she had been studying for this question ever since birth. She even said it with the perfect mixture of sadness and seriousness. This helped Ruby Pinch understand. That was why she wanted the sweater so much! But wait- 'Used' to? That means...

Ruby Pinch gave Wind Sprint eyes that said 'I feel so sorry for you!'. Wind Sprint smiled.

"It's alright." She whispered through the corner of her mouth before looking back at her mom, who was tearing up.

"Oh, I think I understand. You two are free to go." Clear Sky said, trying to contain her tears as she let down her magic from the fillies tails.

The fillies only stayed to watch as Berry Punch led Clear Sky to a couch in the living room, but then quickly ran back up the stairs into Ruby Pinch's room, where they flopped on the bed, and started embracing their victory.

"The plan to switch the cookie jar out with the walkie-talkie was AMAZING!" Wind Sprint yelled in delight as she took a bite of a cookie. Ruby Pinch bit a cookie.

"Yeah, but the way you spoke so surely earlier helped to!" Ruby Pinch replied.

Wind Sprint saluted. "Just do'in my job, captain!"

Ruby Pinch and Wind Sprint both laughed at this and resumed munching on their cookies. They were halfway into the whole jar when Ruby Pinch realized something.

Ruby Pinch hit her forehead with her hoof. "These were for our tea party, remember!"

Wind Sprint stared. She then quickly grabbed two cups from the toy box and Ruby Pinch's water bottle to fill up the cups with water. She then took a sip and smiled.

"There! I drank and now this is officially a tea party!" Wind Sprint said.

Ruby Pinch followed Wind Sprint. "Me to!" She said.

The two hoof bumped each other and, like before, didn't miss. They stared at their hoofs for a bit, before laughing it off and presume their munching of cookies, like the best friends they were always destined to be.


"But mooooom, I don't wanna go!" Wind Sprint whined. Clear Sky sighed as she dragged Wind Sprint to the train station.

"Why must you be like this, Wind Sprint?" Clear Sky asked. "Just why?"

Author's Note:

Yay! First entry for a Fimfiction writing contest ever! :yay:
Hope ya liked it! :pinkiehappy:

<<Original cover art. The plot changed to much X3
Fun fact: This story was published on my brothers B-day