• Published 6th May 2021
  • 629 Views, 4 Comments

All Against One - Heroic412227



Here's the next battle between the heroes and their arch-frenemy.

  • ...
9
 4
 629

MLP vs. Sid

“Finally...” Sid said, glaring at the glistening Tree of Harmony. “The ultimate power.”

He stood there staring up at the tree reflecting on the events that led up to today.

“At last, I will finally seize control of the all-powerful Elements of Harmony for my latest evil plan, and the Mane Six and their friends will be none the wiser.” Sid drew in closer. “This entire planet will be mine, and everyone will finally be free of their turmoil for--"

But as he reached his hand for the Elements of Harmony, a purple beam of magic flew right past him like a speeding bullet, forcing him to recoil back. “Huh?”

Twilight blew the smoke from her horn as she and her friends stood their ground. “Not so fast, Sid!”

“Ah, my favorite arch-frenemies, what an unexpected—”

“Save it, you!” Rainbow Dash shouted. “We’ll never let you take over the planet!”

“Well, then I guess I’m supposed to surrender, which I would... if I didn’t have THIS!”

And so, with an evil laugh, Sid quickly tapped a few buttons on his wrist controller and backed away. A sudden whooshing sound caught the groups’ ears, prompting them to look around until they all halted at the sky with a gasp. As Sid continued laughing, a massive, metal foot stomped on him, leaving behind an enormous cloud of dust.

Once the dust cleared up, the group soon took a gander at the thing that crushed Sid. It towered over them so much that it was enough to block out the sun. But its height wasn’t the only thing that it had going for it. It had big gloves and boots on its hands and feet, gigantic steel plates on its shoulders, and a face that looked exactly like Sid, but with a transparent dome on its forehead. It certainly was… something, if a little strange.

Sid’s arm quickly popped out from under the robot’s foot before he pulled himself out and fixed up his antennae and wings. “Behold! My latest, biggest invention yet: The ‘Me’ Contraption!”

“The ‘Me’ Contraption…? Clever,” Rainbow Dash snarked.

“What? It’s a working title.”

“THAT’S MY LINE!” Trixie shouted from a distance.

...

Sid cleared his throat. “Anyway…” He pressed another button and vanished in a brown light. He soon reappeared from inside the mech’s cockpit and grabbed a hold of the controls.

“Now, Mane Six… and friends! Tremble before me as I finally defeat—!”

But his monologue was interrupted when another magic blast hit his cockpit. That must’ve been one heck of a shot, as it was enough to slightly knock back the mech.

Coming in like a missile, Twilight flew straight at the top of the mech, glaring seriously. “For the record, we’re not calling ourselves that!” The machine tried to swat her away, but she dodged each and every try. Almost there. However, the mech finally managed to get a solid hit, and flicked Twilight away.

Sid looked down when he heard a loud clunk and saw Applejack trying to knock his machine over by bucking at it. He snickered to himself at Applejack’s fruitless attempt. “Seriously? That’s your best attack—? Hey!”

“No, but it made for a great distraction!” Rainbow Dash zoomed all over the mech’s body. Each blow dealt by Rainbow shook the innards of the mechanical beast.

“Stop that! This is a very delicate contraption!” Sid shouted.

“Which only gives us a better chance at defeating you! Sorry, Pinkie.” Together, Twilight, Starlight, and Rarity all threw her peppy, pink friend in the air with her magic. “It’s okay!” Extending her back leg out, Pinkie Pie gave a slight kick in the torso. It may have been tiny, but it was still enough to slowly make the giant robot tumble back. “Woah, woah, woah! Dang you, Mane Six!”

Fluttershy tried to shoo the poor woodland creatures away until the mech’s gargantuan shadow loomed over them. Fluttershy wrapped the animals around herself, anticipating the inevitable. Luckily, the yellow-coated pegasus opened her eyes to see Twilight, Starlight, and Rarity all straining to levitate the torso. “Fluttershy, hurry! Ugh, I don’t know how much longer we can hold this!”

Fluttershy grabbed the animals to her chest and fluttered out of the way. Twilight soon tilted the giant contraption away from the Tree of Harmony and let the mech drop next to it. The impact was so loud that it caused a huge flock of birds and butterflies to fly off in fright.

“Phew!” Twilight sighed. “Great work, guys. We beat him.”

“Heck yeah, we did!” Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash cheered before chuckling at each other.

“Yep, and I helped,” Spike chimed.

“You did? How?” Rarity asked.

Spike pointed at the huge burn mark at the heel of the machine. So that’s how the mech was able to be tipped over so easily.

“Oh. Well, great job, Spike,” Starlight said.

“Ah, shucks,”

Sid pushed the hatch open. The mech’s impact was enough to make his eyes swirl, but he shook his head to keep them straight. “Well, back to the drawing board… again.”

Twilight and her friends’ shadows slowly covered Sid. All of them glared at him as if he just ate all the cookies in a cookie jar without sharing any. “Okay, I see where this is going. You’re all going to send me off to Tartarus and then—”

“Nope!” Twilight said.

“Huh?”

“Actually, I’ve got a much better punishment for you in mind.” What punishment could be worse than Tartarus, exactly? Being turned to stone? Being banished to a faraway place? Death?!


Actually, none of these things. A slab of wet cement splashed on a huge brick as Sid smoothed it out with a small trowel. Sweat began to build up as he peered at the top of the tower. “Uh… how many bricks do I need in order to fix this?”

“A lot.” Fluttershy said with a sneaky grin. “And you have to fix up the entire hole with no technology, gadgets, or minions to help you.”

“That’s right. And if we ever catch you slacking off or complaining, we’re gonna have to bust out the big guns.” Rainbow Dash pointed at Pinkie Pie, who was seen menacingly eating frosting while sporting a huge, frosting-covered grin. This was all it took to make Sid quiver in disgust. “Now, get back to work, lackey!”

Sid sighed and rolled his eyes as he grabbed another brick and slathered it with a dipped-in dab of cement. The others soon laughed at the misfortune of their arch-frenemy.

Author's Note:

This was an idea that I just wanted to write for fun on Google Docs, but I decided to make it into a full, one-shot story.

Comments ( 4 )

Seems alright enough of a story. I will give it an upvote.

Nice one-shot there.

Here's a review. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

I apologize that this took much longer than I intended, and I appreciate your patience.

Login or register to comment