• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,738 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,738

PreviousChapters Next
8. Impenetrable Defense! Dusk Balkesh!

It was yet again the next day and the Dazzlings were currently at Bael's house. It took a while to get Aria to finally come into his house, but they were able to get Aria to come in. Bael was already in the backyard getting ready for the Dazzlings to arrive. Aria blushed and looked away when she saw Bael getting the stadium ready for their Battle.

Bael smiled when he saw the Dazzlings arrive. "I'm glad you guys were able to arrive. Now come on! I want this to be a Battle Royale! Everyone against everyone, no one is a friend with one another."

"That sounds like so much fun! I'm in!" Sonata said, jumping up and down, as she took out her Bey.

"I'm fine with that. But no one better cheat and team up with one another. Right, Aria?" Adagio asked, looking towards Aria.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Aria said, looking away from everyone.

Adagio rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever you say. Now come on, I want to see Bael's Bey in action. Actually, Bael, what is your Bey actually?" Adagio asked.

"My Bey is Dusk Balkesh, it's a Left-spinning Defense Type." Bael said, showing off his Bey to the Dazzling who looked at it in awe.

Adagio smirked. "That's a cool-looking Bey you got there. Now it's time to see what the Bey is like when battling. Now come on let's get going."

Everyone got into position as Adagio made the call. "Now get ready and set!"

"Three! Two! One! Let it Rip!" With that, all four Beys land in the stadium.

Dusk Balkesh and Union Achilles charge towards each other to take the middle, while Apocalypse and Spryzen run around the outer edge of the stadium. Balkesh and Achilles clash with one another in the middle of the stadium to take the center.

"Spryzen get in there with Counter Break." Sonata yelled.

"I won't let you do that, stop it with Omega Blast." Aria cried out.

Apocalypse and Spryzen head towards Balkesh and Achilles. Balkesh was about to be hit until...

"Balkesh counter all of their attacks with, Dusk Wing!" Bael countered.

The two green wings off of Balkesh's sides light up, and all of the Dazzling's Bey's crash into Balkesh, making them all go flying into the air. Spryzen and Achilles get sent flying out of the ring, hitting the ground. But Balkesh and Apocalypse were able to survive leaving them the only ones that remained in the stadium.

'So he had some sort of counterattack ready. Aria's boyfriend sure is strong.' Sonata thought as she picked up her Bey. "Come on Aria, you got this! You can totally take down Bael if you put your mind to it!" Sonata cheered.

"Yeah Aria! You got it!" Adagio cheered. "Be sure to beat your boyfriend, okay?"

Aria's face turned red. "Shut up! I got this, I don't need your guy's help!" Her attention then went back to the Battle. 'I gotta beat Bael, but can I really beat him? I can't let these feelings get the better of me. I have to beat him and make Adagio and Sonata proud of me. But his Bey is a Defense Type, and mine is an Attack Type, I have the disadvantage. What would Adagio do in this scenario?'

Bael smirked as he crossed his arms, he knew Aria was freaking out. "Come on Aria, what's the matter? You can't just stay away from me, your gonna have to attack me and my Bey at some point."

Aria gritted her teeth. "Apocalypse hit Balkesh with a barrage of attacks!"

Apocalypse starts hitting Balkesh with a bunch of hits. 'Does this Bey even have a weakness? My Bey can't fly in the air like Adagio's can but I have to find a way to beat it somehow.'

"Go for the middle Balkesh, that's where it's weak at. Let's win this thing just you and me, Aria!" A voice said.

Aria gasped. 'What was that voice? That wasn't Adagio, Bael, or Sonata's voice.' Aria shook her head. 'Whatever, I can't think about that right now. I need to hit Balkesh where that voice told me to hit it, in the middle.' Aria took a deep breath. "Apocalypse use Prime Reboot and crash into the wall as hard as you can!"

Adagio's eyes widened. 'Why is my sister making her bey crash into the stadium walls? Is this part of her plan to beat Bael?'

'Is this what love does to someone? Make them have their beys crash into the stadium?' Sonata thought as she watched Apocalypse slam into the walls over and over again.

Apocalypse crashes into the stadium wall, and due to the recoil Apocalypse changed course from the wall and starts heading right toward Balkesh at crazy speeds.

Bael was confused about what he was seeing. "What are doing Aria? You know you're supposed to hit my Bey, not the stadium. Now come on hit me or are you scared?"

Aria smirked, she had a plan. "Just you wait Bael, I'm going to be the winner of this match! Now, Apocalypse hit Balkesh with your Omega Blast!"

"Parry that attack of hers with your Dusk Circle!" Bael yelled.

A circle appeared from Balkesh, and the two Beys then crash into each other. An explosion occurs making Apocalypse and Balkesh go flying up in the air. Both Beys hit the stadium wall, making both of their Bey's stamina nearly disappear.

Bael gasped. "Keep spinning, Balkesh! Show them your stamina!"

Aria held her hands tight together. "Come on Apocalypse, you gotta keep spinning just a little bit more!"

Balkesh and Apocalypse started to slowly come to a stop. Before they ran out of stamina, the two Beys made contact with one another one last time. Then they both come to a stop but... one Bey stopped spinning just a second before the other Bey did. Meaning someone won while the other one lost.

"Who won?" Aria and Bael asked looking toward Adagio.

Adagio looked at the two Beys. 'So this was her plan all along, she used the impact from the wall to use it as power for herself. That's what gave her just the edge she needed to beat Bael and his Bey.'

"It was the closest match I've ever seen, but Balkesh stopped spinning just half a second before Apocalypse did. So the winner of this Battle Royale is Aria and her bey Prime Apocalypse!" Adagio declared.

Bael sighed. "I was so close! Guess, you win Aria, but you won't be so lucky the next time we battle."

Aria blushed. "T-thanks, Bael. It was a good match you nearly beat me."

"She sure is getting close to Bael don't you think, Adagio?" Sonata whispered in Adagio's ear, so Aria couldn't hear her.

Adagio smiled watching Aria and Bael talking. "Let Aria be Aria, Sonata, plus that was an amazing match they had with one another. Now come on let's leave those two alone for a while. You and me in the meantime can think of a strategy to battle and beat Leon and that Bey of his." As Adagio and Sonata began walking away Adagio began to think. 'Just one more person and our journey to gain will come to an end. Leon, get ready because we're going to come at you with all we got. Just because you're the next in line to become to World Champion doesn't mean anything to us. You're the last thing that stands in our way.'

With that Adagio and Sonata walked away from Aria and Bael and went to go think of a way to beat Leon. The last person that stood in their way to finish their training journey.

Preview: Word finally gets out that the first-ever Beyblade tournament is finally getting underway. Some Bladers are already getting announced that they have entered the tournament. Did the Dazzlings make the cut? Or will they have to watch from the sidelines? Whatever the matter is, the Dazzlings must now fight against the clock to become A-tier Bladers before the tournament begins.

Next Time on the Dazzling Bladers! The First Beyblade Tournament!

PreviousChapters Next