• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,742 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,742

PreviousChapters
52. Epilogue: A Dazzling New Life!

Sunset was sitting down in her living room on the couch looking over a memory book she had made to remember all the good times with the girls. It had been a few years since the ultimate Battle between the Dragonslayers vs the Dazzlings, and in those few years, many things had changed.

For one, all three of them had finished going to school. They had all graduated from High School and College, Sunset smiled as she remembered the late nights the girls would stay up to finish homework or to study and how happy they would be when they aced a test. All three of them had thriving careers and Sunset couldn't be more happier for all of them, as they were all living their best lives.

Aria had gone into being a police officer for Canterlot and boy did she make a name for herself in only being on the job for a week after stopping a major bank heist. Sunset had watched the events unfold on TV, and to see Aria charge head first without looking nervous one bit showed her that she was ready to handle any crime that came her way.

Adagio had gone into fashion design and was currently working for Rarity, ever since picking up Adagio and giving her a job, Rarity's business went booming. The designs Adagio could come up with were outstandingly beautiful, Sunset had once asked for a new dress as she would be going on a date with Tom. The dress that they had made for her was so beautiful Tom couldn't keep his eyes off her for the whole night.

As for Sonata she had started a small food truck which soon turned into a big multi-restaurant chain that spread throughout all of Canterlot, Sunset had tried Sonata's food and even she had to admit, it was some of the best food she ever had. The three girls had made a name for themself and anyone who was anyone knew them.

Another thing that occurred was that the three of them got married! Sunset had been to each of their weddings and for each one she had cried her heart out for them. Adagio had gotten with Venus, Aria had gotten with Bael, and Sonata had gotten with Arctic, in the end, everyone was happy which made Sunset happy seeing that her girls would be in good hands. It was hard seeing that her girls were growing up and finally had someone, but she knew deep down that they would always be her little girls.

Something else that was important to note was that Celestia had retired from being the principal of CHS, so Sunset had taken over to help teach the new generation of high schoolers. It had been hard at first to get used to being a principal of a school but once Sunset got control, CHS had become much more popular over the years for graduating kids with a solid education.

Sunset continued looking at her little memory book, with every picture she would flow with memories. From a picture of Sonata covered in soot when she had climbed into the fireplace to wait for Santa to come down, thankfully the fireplace wasn't lit at the time. From a picture of Adagio and Venus leaning against each other sleeping after having a day full of nothing but fun to Aria and Bael holding hands after going on their first date. Pictures of all the girls and their dates for Homecoming and Prom, to family pictures of them traveling across the world to all kinds of amazing cities and countries.

She even had pictures from when they were babies to now when they were married, it was crazy to think of how fast time had gone by. It was like it was yesterday when Tom had first walked up to her door and handed her the little Dazzlings and asked her to take care of them. At first, everything was going by so fast that she couldn't believe what was happening and why they were so small, but now she couldn't be more happier that she had decided to take them in and take care of them. Even if they had caused her multiple headaches and problems, she still loved them dearly. Talking about Tom that had reminded her of Tom and how things were going for him and his business.

After Aaron was arrested and the dimension traveling Anon and Sonata came and took Aaron back to their dimension where he would be in jail for the rest of his life, Tom got right back to work to make the future great. Thanks to Tom's hard work the world as they knew it thrived so much better than it had ever had, and it was all thanks to him and his company, which was now the number one company in the world. Tom was by far not the richest person on Earth but he was certainly in the top ten every year, and who knows, maybe one day he would be the richest man on Earth but only time would tell.

Sunset looked up as something had caught her eye, there up above the fireplace was the Dazzling's old Beys. Union Achilles, Prime Apocalyse, and Lord Spryzen shined, and even though there weren't being used Sunset still made sure to polish the three Beys daily. After the Tag Team tournament, they continued to play with them but as they got older they lost their touch and stopped playing altogether, but Sunset had kept them for souvenirs, maybe her grandchildren would want to play with them when they got older.

Oh yeah, she forgot to mention that she now had grandchildren. She turned to the pictures of her grandchildren, all three of her girls had made such beautiful grandchildren for her and Tom. Adagio and Venus had a little boy, while Aria and Bael had a little girl, Sonata on the other hand were blessed to have twins, a boy, and a girl. Sunset let out a laugh as she remembered the nine months the girls had to suffer until the babies were born, it had been a rough nine months but with her being there everything was fine.

Good things had also happened to Sunset's friends. From Rarity, Pinkie, and Applejack's careers in fashion and becoming top fashion designers, to making a bakery that would later become one of the biggest bakeries, and with the farm, that would be a big support in food for many. And to Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Twilight, with joining the world-famous Wonderbolts team and becoming one of the best players, to making an animal shelter for all the little animals, and becoming a scientist who would have world-breaking discoveries.

Everything seemed to be going right for Sunset and her friends and family. Even though things outside of her world seemed to be going well, even after all these years she still stayed in contact with Twilight from Ponyville and she had taken over Celestia's and Luna's roles as the Princess, and not only that but her friends (Sunsets friends in the other world) had also accomplished their goals in doing what they loved.

As Gilda and Gabby, over the years they had gotten closer and were finally able to get that mother-and-daughter relationship they so wanted. Gilda was able to find a new man and Gabby was able to have a father figure in her life. Gabby had become a better person treating everyone with respect, Gilda had also changed her life and decided to become a working citizen. Things had changed for the two more the better, their lives had made a major switch and things couldn't have been better for them.

Sunset couldn't be happier for all of her friends and family, everyone had achieved their dreams including her little girls. Now all was left was for Sunset's grandchildren to grow up and achieve whatever goals they had. But until that time came Sunset would support them with whatever they wanted to do, no matter what she would always be there for them. The thought of her grandchildren getting older and starting their careers or having a family made Sunset smile, maybe she would be able to see her great-grandchildren.

It was crazy to imagine that her journey to once take care of the baby Dazzlings was now over. She would no longer have to tell them what to do or show them how to do things. Tell them that it was time to good to bed and to tuck them in and kiss them goodnight after reading them a bedtime story. Sunset would no longer have to take to them and from school, and she would no longer get to hug them tight or play with them with all of their toys. She would no longer have to be a mother to them, as much as it hurt Sunset to think about it, it was the truth.

However, that didn't mean that she couldn't do those things with someone else. Sunset loved kids, even before the arrival of the baby Dazzlings she always thought about having a kid of her own but she was still used to things in the world so she wasn't too sure it would've been a good idea. But all of those negative thoughts went away when she took in the Dazzlings and got to realize how much fun being a parent could be and having kids. After a discussion regarding introducing someone new into the family with Tom, the two adults agreed and did just that.

Looking down Sunset smiled and rubbed her stomach where a noticeable bulge was sticking out. Yes. After that discussion with Tom, the two of them decided to make that dream a reality. With their new family member on the way and with the arrival of their new family member right around the corner Sunset couldn't wait to be a mother once again, but this time with a kid that was actually theirs. She couldn't wait to have that moment when she gets to meet her child for the first time, to see what her beautiful little baby would look like.

Of course, she already has a name picked out for her adorable little baby girl. Yes, she was having a little girl she had already figured that out a month ago and she couldn't have been more excited. The name she and Tom agreed on was Stella, since Sunset was Tom's sunset Stella would be his star, a cheesy little idea that Sunset absolutely loved. Sunset turned her head to look at a group photo of her, Tom, her friends, and her girls. She gave a teary smile, even though the Dazzlings at first weren't the best of people, they had changed their lives completely with this second chance given to them. I guess one could say that this truly was... A Dazzling New Life!

The End!

Author's Note:

After two years the Dazzlings journey is now over. These past years have been amazing and it's sad to see this little series come to an end. But a journey is never truly over... it's only just the beginning! The future is bright, so be in store for what's to come, the Dazzlings story is far from being finished.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 13 )

These were a amazing conclusion!

I’m so glad , I was able to follow this story throughout the years and I’m very looking forward to what is in store next

11465541
Thank you, my friend, it was sad to say goodbye to the Dazzlings story but their story we never truly be over

11465964
Yeah true that, so is the next one gonna be connected to this one? While, seeing what they went through during school

11465978
Awesome! :pinkiesmile:

That means, will see more moments the dazzlings and their Boyfriends/soon to be husbands dates and other lovely moments :heart:

Aswell as much more stuff

This is so bittersweet.

11517559
Yeah I know but I chose it to be that way

11521728
I think it has been shown but it was very early to the point where I forgot.

That was beautiful. Now, I'm ready for your third story.

Login or register to comment