• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,742 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,742

PreviousChapters Next
47. Unburstable Power! Genesis Charging!

The four Bladers continued to stare down as the Tag Team Battle was about to begin. Gabby's burning passion continued to burn bright as Dean stood beside her. On the other side, Aria and Sonata were still coming up with a plan to win. If they lost, they would be further behind than ever and be one loss away from losing.

Sonata side-eyed the two Bladers across from them. "Gabby's going to be the most difficult to deal with, and with Dean, you can never cross him out. Genesis and Devolos, a Defense and Balance Type. And now that Genesis has undergone its evolution, the power it harnesses is much greater than before. Our best bet is to deal with Dean first after we can deal with knocking out Gabby together."

Aria nodded and attached Apocalypse to its launcher. "Seems after all these years you finally got smart. Fine, you and I will charge Dean and Devolos with all we got right from the get-go. Our surprise attack will catch them off guard for sure. Then the two of us will double-team Gabby and win this thing!" Sonata smiled and nodded as she began to adjust Spryzen and attach it to its launcher.

"Ari, I'm putting Spryzen in counterclockwise spinning Stamina Mode. You and Apocalypse all ready have the attack power we need, and trying to face Genesis in a defensive showdown would likely result in defeat. Going with Stamina Mode is the best option knowing Dean he'll go with Left spin as Genesis already spins clockwise. We also have to be sure Genesis doesn't reach the center and allow it to increase its defenses." It was then Aria's turn to nod as both she and Sonata got into position.

Gabby looked at the two with a hatred expression, turning her head she faced Dean. "Leave these two to me, you can do whatever you please." Dean simply nodded his head as he got into position as Gabby followed his movement.

"Tag Team Battle! Get ready and set!" The referee cried out as he threw his arm in the air.

"Three! Two! One! Let it Rip!" Everyone in the arena yelled.

With that the four Beys were off, Genesis rushed to the center as Apocalypse came in red hot. Meanwhile, Devolos and Spryzen raced around the stadium waiting for the other one to make a move. Sonata looked at Aria and Aria nodded as she understood what she had to do.

"Don't let them reach the center! Hit 'em with an Omega Blast!" Aria smiles as Apocalypse charges in to attack Genesis. However she didn't see the devilish smirk form on Gabby's face, what Aria didn't know was that Gabby had other plans.

"Eclipse Pulse!" A purple shield forms around Genesis, and Apocalypse slams into the shield and gets sent back. Aria gasps as Genesis had now taken the center, exactly what they didn't want to happen. Gabby smiles as she folds her arms, her aura burning even brighter around her. "If you really thought it was going to be that easy to take down my Genesis then you're stupider than you look!" Gabby closed her eyes as she then opened them, her eyes glowed a blood red. "WE'LL WIN JUST LIKE WE ALWAYS SHOULD!!" Letting out an ear-piercing scream as Gabby's hair flew up and out of control. "GENESIS!" Genesis shined bright as its avatar was unleashed.

Sonata gasped as Gabby looked exactly like a monster from a nightmare. "Aria!" Aria turned to look at Sonata and when she saw Sonata's face she could see the fear in her eyes along with sweat running down her face. "Stop trying to face Genesis, just help me and focus on Devolos!"

"On it! You heard her Apocalypse strike Devolos with all you got!" As Apocalypse began its charge toward Devolos with Spryzen but Gabby once again had other plans.

"DON'T IGNORE ME! SHINE BRIGHT WITH SUPERIOR-FLUX!!" Genesis shined as it headed toward the three Beys and Genesis slams into Spryzen and sends it flying.

Sonata gasps. "Spryzen!" Spryzen hangs on and races around to charge once again. However, coming from behind and fast was Devolos. "Oh no! Get out of there Spryzen!"

"You can't escape us Sonata!" Dean yelled as he smiled. "Now use Master Upp-!"

"OH NO YOU DON'T SHE'LL FALL TO ME AND ONLY ME!!" Genesis came rushing in but Devolos was in her path. "GET OUT OF MY WAY DEAN!" Genesis crashes into Devolos making it rocket into the air. Genesis made its way closer and closer to Spryzen. "NOW YOUR MINE!"

"Not on my watch! Make your great escape with Counter Break!" Spryzen driver digs into stadium grounding and speeds up to its quick getaway. Genesis misses its mark and races past Spryzen. Sonata smiles as Gabby growls. 'She just got lucky this time, it won't happen again.' As Devolos began to fall back down from the sky Apocalypse just happened to get in its path.

Dean notices this and smirks. "GO DEVOLOS!" Devolos shined red as its avatar came to life. "Take them down with Master Smash!" Aria stared as Devolos made its way down from the sky and toward Apocalypse as it got closer Aria smirked.

"Apocalypse! Destroy them!" Darkness engulfed Apocalypse as it waited to pounce on Devolos. "Take aim and fire with Final Blast!" The two Beys clash as Apocalypse was sent into the stadium wall as Devolos was sent flying into the air and toward Genesis. Apocalypse began to wobble but Aria wasn't going to go down that easily. "Use Prime Reboot!" Apocalypse shot out like a missile as it sped up the slope and into the speed crater. "Sonata! It's time!" Sonata nodded as the two got ready to unleash their counterattack.

"SPRYZEN/APOCALYPSE!" The two Beys glow with their auras, Spryzen with red and Apocalypse with black. The two avatars burst to life as the two then begin charging up. Sonata looked to see Devolos come flying toward Spryzen she then looked across the stadium to see Genesis, and a plan started to brew in her mind. 'If I time this correctly... then just maybe...' "Use Lord Whip!"

Spryzen slams into Devolos and Devolos goes flying across the stadium.. right where Genesis was heading. Gabby's eyes widen but it's only for a second as she decides to counter. "SEND IT BACK WITH ECLIPSE WHIP!" Genesis then collides with Devolos and sends it right back to Spryzen. Just then an intense game of Beyblade ping pong begins, Genesis and Spryzen continued to hit Devolos and sent it flying toward the other.

With being sent back and forth Dean looked at Devolos with worry. "Devolos! Just hold on tight!" Devolos continued to be in the middle of the action as it was hit over and over again. Meanwhile, Apocalypse was still in the speed crater as it continued to speed up.

Seeing that everyone else was distracted from her Aria made her move. "Take flight Apocalypse!" Apocalypse shot out of the speed crater and into the air, it then dived toward Genesis who was unalert to the danger coming from above. "Finish them with Primal Sphere!" A black sphere-like shape surrounds Apocalypse as it crashed on top of Genesis. The force from the collision is enough to send Genesis reeling backward and plows into the wall.

Sonata sees these as her chance and smiles. "Go forth Spryzen! Lord Whip full power!" Spryzen clashes with Devolos who was already heading toward it. The two collide and Spryzen burst through Devolos as if it was a piece of cake. With Devolos now out of the Battle Aria and Sonata could now focus on handling Gabby and Genesis. Sonata smiles and looks at Aria, "This is our chance let's finish Gabby and win this thing!"

"Yeah!" Aria smiles and the two face Gabby. Gabby was looking down at the ground at Genesis who was starting to falter. "Now go!" Both Apocalypse and Spryzen raced toward Genesis, if they hit Gabby would surely lose.

Gabby's breath started to pick up, her vision started to get dizzy, and her legs felt weak as she started to sway back and forth. Just then her head started to hurt as if a massive headache started to occur. "I... refuse to lose. I.. can't lose.. not here.. not ever... I don't want to be weak.. not again."

"Then leave this Battle to me." Gabby looks up to see who was talking and to her surprise was Genesis staring down at her. "You don't want to be weak, right? If you want to be the strongest let me take control of this Battle. Let my hand guide you in this battle, and rest assured we'll be victorious. What do you say, or would you rather go back in your past and be weak again." Genesis put out its hand and waited for Gabby's call. "What is your decision?"

Gabby looks at Genesis and then thought back at her awful past. 'Ever since I was young kids would bully me... my school life sucked and my home life wasn't any better. It wasn't until I met Aaron and got my hands on Genesis was when I finally started feeling powerful, I felt like I could do anything. But then those pesky Dazzlings had to come into my life and ruin everything, because of them... I started feeling weak again. I refuse to feel or be weak ever again!'

Putting out her hand the two connected. "I trust you, don't you dare fail me." Genesis and Gabby stare at one another in the eyes at that moment Gabby could feel the connection they had with one another. She could truly feel the bond between Blader and Bey.

"I never have and never will." Gabby smiles as she floats over to Genesis and hugs it, a small tear falling from her eye. 'Thank you... Genesis.'

Just then a light filled the void and when Gabby opened her eyes, her eyes glowed bright and her hair flew in multiple directions, he teeth turned sharp like fangs and little small pony ears appeared along with a pair of wings that sprouted from behind. Gabby was no longer Gabby, she had become a horrific demon. "I'm going to win this match and annihilate everything and everyone you love... you know why Dazzlings?.. BECAUSE I'M THE STRONGEST, I AM, GENESIS!!!!" Gabby's voice sounded demonic, it was as if she was being controlled by the devil himself.

People in the audience gasped at the new form of Gabby. Some kids in the audience began to cry and others started to leave as they got scared. Aria and Sonata took a step back in fear, they were not expecting this to happen. But then again, who could have predicted something like this to happen midway through Battle? Up in the stands Aaron was watching everything that was unfolding and smiled. "She finally tapped into a newfound power much deeper than ever before. This world will go through a change of its own once I'm done with it." Aaron watched with a smile as Gabby yelled scaring people even more as Genesis quickly raced up the slope and into the speed crater. "Show them the strongest Bey the world has ever seen!"

"Hybrid Force!" Genesis sped up and raced up the slope and into the speed crater getting even more speed. Aria and Sonata nodded as they knew they had to go to the next level. "DARK FLUX/HYPER FLUX!" Apocalypse was engulfed in darkness as Spryzen was engulfed with a radiant golden shine. The two Beys speed up and raced around the stadium waiting for Genesis to come down and make its move. Gabby watched the two Beys race around the stadium from below and smiled.

"No matter what you try to do you can never defeat me!" Genesis then shot out of the speed crater and raced down the slope. It raced right toward Spryzen and Apocalypse who had just changed their trajectory to head toward Genesis. "THIS IS IT!" Gabby points a finger toward Spryzen and Apocalypse with Genesis charging up an attack from behind. "ECLIPSE WHIP!!"

"FINAL BLAST/LORD SPRYZEN: S!" The three Beys collide as a whirlwind picks up in the center, and the three Bladers yell out as their Beys clash. While attacking the Eclipse Armor moved, Aria noticed it but it was too late as Genesis sliced through the two Beys. Sonata and Aria gasp as Spryzen and Apocalypse burst as their pieces fall onto the stadium floor.

"Eclipse Genesis with a Burst Finish! Dragonslayers take it! The score is now 4-1!" The crowd cheered as Aria and Sonata looked down at their defeated Beys. Everything had happened so fast that they still didn't even realize what had happened.

"And just like that, it's over! With one mighty blow, Eclipse Genesis singlehandedly burst both Spryzen and Apocalypse! That brings the Dragonslayer to four wins, and the Dazzlings are on the brink of defeat!" The announcer said as the crowd cheered.

Up in the stands Sunset and her friends watched. "Gabby got a double burst finish, what power.." Sunset looked at Tom. "How can they take down something that powerful? Genesis very well could be unstoppable at this point."

Tom looked at his wife. "These are your daughters, they can do anything." However what he said and what he thought were two different things. 'Genesis might just be impossible to beat..'

Gabby put her arm in the air with Genesis shining in her hand. "The era of this Blading league has come to an end! The weak have no place here, only the strongest can survive!" Aria and Sonata watch as Gabby gives one last stare and heads to her sidelines. They bent down and picked up their Beys, they then looked at each other sadly and made their way to their sidelines where Adagio was waiting with a just as sad expression.

Aria kicked the bench and then sat down with her arms crossed as Sonata sadly sat down and looked down at the ground, small tears were starting to form in her eyes. Adagio looked at her two younger sisters, as much as it pained her to see them like that she didn't know what to say to make things better. They were in a dire situation, if they lost again they would be out and their opponent knew that all too well. Gabby had pretty much said they were going to win, and as much as Adagio hate to say it, it was looking like that was coming true.

Up in the stands Sunset watched as her daughters struggled to think of something. As she stared at them however she didn't notice a figure more up in the stands standing up in the back up against the wall leaning on it. The person was Gilda as she had just gotten to the stadium and watched the entire match, seeing how Gabby turned into a monster she realized how she failed Gabby as a mother.

She looked up to the ceiling and sighed. "If there's any sort of way for a miracle right now, I would greatly appreciate it." She then looked down at where Gabby was sitting. "I just want my daughter back the way she use to be." A small tear escaped Gilda's eye. "Just bring my daughter back to me. Please..."

Preview: The Sixth and Final Round of the Tag Team Battles commences. To want to stay alive in the competition, Adagio and Sonata must overcome the almighty duo of Leon and Gabby. In order to win, Sonata and Adagio are going to have to give it everything they have. The climax of the Tag Team Battles has just begun.

Next time on Dazzling Bladers! A Dazzling Bond! Ultimate Tag Battle!

Author's Note:

I'm back after about five years. Two chapter upload, great right? Hope you all enjoyed and I'm sorry for the wait, everything is now planned out and the future is looking bright. The Power Rangers book will be out next week as a Thanksgiving gift and the Pokémon book will come out later in December as a Christmas gift. I look forward for you all to enjoy this and the books to come! :)

PreviousChapters Next