• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,737 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,737

PreviousChapters Next
2. Magical! Wizard Fafnir!

The Dazzlings were currently on their way to their friend, Frizzle's house. She had called earlier that day saying that she had just gotten a Bey from her parents and she wanted to test it out. So the Dazzlings happily accepted her request and were now on they're on their way to Frizzle's house. Once arriving at Frizzle's house, Sunset made sure to give the Dazzlings a talking-to.

"Remember girls to be on your best behavior. And if you lose to Frizzle be a good sport, alright?" Sunset said, making sure the Dazzlings understood what she was saying.

"Yes, momma." The Dazzlings said as they jumped out of the car.

"Good, now go have fun. I'll come to pick you up later." Sunset said as she waved goodbye and took off.

The Dazzlings waved goodbye to their mom and then ran off to meet Frizzle in the backyard where she had told them to meet her. Once they made it to Frizzle's backyard they saw Frizzle in the middle of the backyard with a stadium.

"So you made it? I'm glad, I almost thought you ran away in fear." Frizzle said with a smile on her face.

"We never run away, and we aren't scared of you!" Aria said with a smile of her own. "Now, can we see your Bey already?" Aria asked. "I want to see the Bey that I'm going to defeat!"

Frizzle laughed. "Fine, fine." Frizzle then takes something out of her pocket. A yellow Bey with a huge amount of rubber on the sides of it. "This is my Beyblade; Wizard Fafnir. It's a counterclockwise spinning Stamina Type. It can drain all of your Beys stamina and use it for its own." The Dazzlings looked at her Bey in awe, they couldn't wait to see it in action. Frizzle saw their faces and laughed. "Now then, who wants to battle me and Fafnir first?"

"I call battling her first!" Sonata yelled jumping up and down.

"Go ahead, Sonata." Adagio said smiling at Sonata's antics. Adagio turned toward Aria and whispered in her ear. "Be sure to watch this match very closely, we might figure out a thing or two about Wizard Fafnir."

Aria rolled her eyes, "You don't have to tell me that, I was already going to do that."

Frizzle and Sonata take out their launchers and start to get ready. Adagio then walked over and stood in the middle of the two of them. "Now then, get ready, and set!"

"Three! Two! One! Let it Rip!" With that, both Beys had been launched in the stadium.

Turbo Spryzen zoomed around the stadium at breakneck speeds while Wizard Fafnir... was barely spinning in the middle of the stadium?

"What's going on? Frizzle, did you make an oopsies launching your Bey?" Sonata asked looking at the slowly spinning Bey.

"We'll see who makes the oopsies after this match, Sonata. Now, why don't you come and attack my Bey." Frizzle crossed her arms and smiled. "I dare you, Sonata!"

"Fine by me, you asked for it! Go Spryzen!"

Spryzen started to land a consecutive barrage of attacks. But instead of actually doing something to Fafnir it was actually speeding it up. That was when Adagio then remembered something Frizzle had said earlier.

'It can drain all of your Bey's stamina and use it for its own.'

'So she launched slowly on purpose... and Sonata fell for her little magic trick.'

The roles were now swapped, Fafnir was the one spinning at great speeds while Spryzen was nearly out of stamina. Spryzen slowly but surely came to a stop, leaving only Fafnir to remain spinning.

"It's over with a Survivor Finish, Frizzle wins the match." Adagio said, turning her head towards Frizzle.

"W-what happened? How did you all of a sudden get all of that stamina?" Sonata asked in shock. She couldn't believe that Fafnir was spinning so slowly at the beginning but then suddenly gained all its stamina and took all of Spryzen's away like a vampire.

"I did say my Bey can steal the stamina of others. You should have paid more attention." Sonata looked down in shame, her first battle ever, and it ended in a loss. Frizzle didn't seem to mind as she won, she then looked over at Adagio and Aria. "Now, who's next?"

Adagio looked over at Aria. "Aria your Bey is an Attack Type. Fafnir is a Stamina Type, Stamina Types are weak to Attack Types."

"Now we're talking! I'll be your next challenger, get ready to lose Frizzle!" Aria said taking out her Bey.

"How about we actually make this a challenge?" The Dazzlings looked at Frizzle confused. "Adagio, Aria, I'll take the both of you on at once. After all, if we only have a one-on-one match it'll likely end just like Sonata's match."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sonata asked angrily.

"I beat you with ease, Sonata." Frizzle looked at Sonata without a care in the world. "With your two sisters facing me at once I might actually have to try. Now come on let's go, both of you at once."

"Sure!" Adagio said. Adagio then changed her Bey into Stamina Mode without the Sword attached.

"Fine by me!" Aria said as she got into position.

"Now let's begin!" Frizzle said as she too got into position.

Sonata took her stance as the referee, "Now then, everyone get ready and set!"

"Three! Two! One! Let it Rip!" And with that, the three Beys had been launched into the stadium.

Achilles rushes in and takes center stage, while Apocalypse charges towards Fafnir who was slowly spinning towards Achilles.

"Go Apocalypse, hit it out of the stadium." Aria yelled.

Frizzle sighed. "Too easy. Go Fafnir, Wizard Spin."

Apocalypse and Achilles hit Fafnir with a pincer attack. All three Beys go sent flying into the air but land back in the stadium. The pincer attack must have done something to Fafnir as it had gained some stamina and took the middle claiming it as its own.

Adagio then had a bright idea. "If we keep our distance she can't steal our stamina. Let's just stay far away from Fafnir and-"

"Go Apocalypse! Finish them!" Aria had other ideas and went to attack Fafnir. But once again instead of taking damage, Fafnir was quickly picking up on stamina.

"Or don't follow my instructions and make this harder for us." Adagio sighed and then saw Apocalypse pushing Fafnir with everything it had. Just then an idea hit her. "What... that's it! Achilles! Crash into Apocalypse at full power!" Everyone looked in confusion at what Adagio had just said.

Frizzle laughed. "Can't defeat me so you're defeating one another, how hilarious! Alright then make this battle easier!"

Achilles raced over and hit Apocalypse who was in a head-on collision with Fafnir. All three get sent flying into the air, Apocalypse and Fafnir get sent flying out of the stadium while Achilles hit the edge of the stadium and remained in the stadium. Everyone looked in shock as Sonata then made the call.

"With a Ring-Out Finish, Aria and Adagio are the winners." Sonata said, pointing her hand towards Aria and Adagio.

"That was an amazing idea, Adagio. I didn't expect that at all." Frizzle said, shaking Adagio and Aria's hands.

Adagio smiled. "It was nothing really, it was an awesome match."

"Yeah, but next time you guys won't be so lucky. I'll beat you next time." Frizzle said with a smile. "Now who are you guys going to challenge next?" Frizzle asked.

"What do you mean?" The Dazzlings asked.

"All of our friends have Beys as well. If you want to go face someone, I would recommend going to Derek and Dean's house. Their Beys are super strong, but they mostly do tag battles."

"Tag battle? What's that?" Sonata asked.

"It's when two people team up and battle with another team of two." Adagio then rubbed her chin. "We should probably think of a plan to beat them." Adagio looked over at Frizzle. "What can you tell us about Derek and Dean's Beys?"

"Derek's bey is a Right-spinning attack type. Dean's Bey is a Dual-spinning Balance Type. But Dean mostly goes in counterclockwise mode to cancel out Derek's Bey already spinning clockwise."

Adagio then had an idea. "I think me and Sonata would be perfect for the job, we're both Balance Types and Spryzen is also a Dual-spinning Bey. It'll be perfect for the job."

Aria looked at Adagio in shock and confusion. "Why can't I battle? I have the strongest attack power between the three of us. Please, Adagio I'm begging. You did most of the work in our two vs one with Frizzle."

Looking at Aria, Adagio then proceeded to stare at her. "I'll think about it... but for right now the lineup is me and Sonata."

"Now we should probably train for our match with Derek and Dean. Frizzle, do you want to help us train for our upcoming match with them?" Sonata asked as she and her sisters looked at Frizzle.

Frizzle smiled at the request. "I'll be happy too, but just to let you know, Derek and Dean have a strong bond. I would recommend having two of you with a strong relationship."

"Strong relationship... we got a lot to think about and only a little time. We gotta start training as soon as possible. Let's go girls!" Adagio said, throwing her hands in the air.

"Yeah!" The other girls yelled.

For the rest of the day, Frizzle, and the Dazzlings battled with one another. Training for the tag team battle with Dean and Derek. All having fun with one another being together.

Preview: The Dazzlings head over to Dean's and Derek's house for a battle to remember. There they get into a tag team battle with the two of them. Which one of the Dazzlings will team together to battle Derek and Dean? Will they win or will they lose?

Next Time on Dazzling Bladers: Tag Battle! Brothers And Sisters!

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. Sorry I was gone for so long. I got distracted with my other account on Wattpad. To those who want to know its called Malachitree. I make fanfiction books with my brother. Once again sorry for the major delay and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

PreviousChapters Next