• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,741 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,741

PreviousChapters Next
13. The Trainer! Arctic Ace!

The Dazzlings had just arrived back from Leon's house. They were still upset about not being able to beat Leon but at the same time, they did get to see an amazing match against Leon and Gabby. Although, Adagio wasn't so thrilled about the results of the match between the two of them.

'Why did she have to win the match? Couldn't lady luck give Leon the victory? But... she won fair and square, I can't lose my composure since she won. I'll just have to beat her in the tournament myself.' Adagio thought.

"Hey girls I just thought of something." Sonata said getting the attention of her sisters.

"What is it, Nata?" Aria asked looking over at Sonata. "You wondering how long your punishment Adagio is going to give you going to be?" Aria teased.

"No. Since people were saying Leon was the closest one to be the new World Champion and now since Gabby beat him... does that mean she's even closer to becoming Champion?" Sonata said as she put her hand on her chin in deep thought.

Adagio and Aria both look at each other. Sonata could be an airhead at times but she could be smart when she wanted to be. Adagio thought about it. "I guess it does make Gabby the next in line to become the next Champion. We better up our game if we want to stand a chance to beat her."

Just then the Dazzlings walk into their home to see Sunset and Tom waiting for them, but there was a visitor with them. He was a kid, and he looked to be a bit older than the Dazzling, maybe a middle or high schooler.

"Hi mom, dad." The Dazzlings said as they entered their house.

"Welcome back girls, hope you had a good time at Leon's." Tom said turning to look at the girls.

"Yeah! Did you guys beat him?" Sunset asked as she too turned around to face the Dazzlings.

"Actually thanks for reminding me, Nata come here." Adagio starts dragging Sonata upstairs to their bedroom. Sonata tried to escape from Adagio's grasp but she couldn't escape from Adagio's strength.

Sunset and Tom both look at Aria, "What happened?" They both asked looking at her confused.

"Sonata made Leon's Bey go flying into the air, landing on Adagio's Bey causing Achilles to burst to Luinor. Now for punishment, Adagio is going to tickle her or something." Aria said shrugging her shoulders. She could careless what happened between Sonata and Adagio, she wasn't apart of it.

"Oh great... well while we wait for them I think we should introduce you to someone me and Tom think would benefit your guys Blading skills." Sunset then turned to show Aria the new kid. "Meet, Arctic Ace, he's a genius when it comes to Beyblading. He'll be your three new personal trainer, he'll help you in any way possible. He's an eighth grader but you don't have to worry, he's very nice."

Aria looks at the trainer, Sunset had talked about. He was a bit taller than Aria, he had white skin with teal eyes and purple hair. He had grey jeans, and blue sneakers, he also had on a white jacket a purple shirt with a snowflake on it, and a purple scarf around his neck.

"Names, Arctic Ace, nice to meet you." Arctic said smiling, holding out his hand for Aria to shake it.

Aria smiled at Arctic as she shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Arctic. Sorry about my siblings, they're... interesting to say the least."

Just then Adagio and Sonata came out of the room. Adagio happily walked down the stairs while Sonata was slowly walking down the stairs while also trying to regain her breath. Aria just looked at the two of them.

Aria sighed. 'Do I even want to ask what happened up there?'

"Adagio, Sonata, we want you to meet your new personal trainer me and your mom got you. His name is Arctic Ace, he will be helping you from this point forward." Sunset said as she introduced Adagio and Sonata to Arctic.

"Nice to meet you Artic, I hope my sister wasn't boring you to death." Adagio said as she greeted Arctic.

Arctic smiled. "Oh no, we just started talking before you two came out."

Sonata then walks up to Artic, "It's... nice to... meet you... Artic." Sonata was definitely out of breath, Aria was going to find out what happened.

"What did you do to her?" Aria whispered in Adagio's ear.

"You want to find out and say hello to the tickle monster too?" Adagio threatened as she poked Aria's side making Aria flinch.

"Don't you dare." Aria said, giving Adagio a death stare.

"Or what?" Adagio smirked at Aria. As she poked Aria's side yet again making Aria flinch once again.

"That's it! I challenge you to a Bey battle!" Aria yelled as she stood up and showed off her Apocalypse in front of Adagio's face.

"Fine by me, but if you lose... then you get your turn." Adagio said as she too stood up and showed off her Achilles.

"Did I just hear a battle?" Aria and Adagio turn to see Arctic and Sonata looking at them. "I want to see you two battle, I want to get all the information I can about your Beys. So a battle will be extraordinarily helpful." Arctic said smiling at the two as he took out a notebook.

"Let's go!" Aria and Adagio yell as they looked at one another.

The battle had already started. Achilles took the center while Apocalypse rushed around the stadium looking for it just to pounce on Achilles. Artic had asked for a first to two points, and the score was currently 1-1. Adagio took the First Battle with a Survivor Finish, while Aria took the Second Battle with a Ring-Out Finish. So this was the last battle, the tiebreaker round.

"Apocalypse! Hit it with your Omega Blast!" Aria yelled.

Apocalypse rushes towards Achilles, right before it hits Achilles however...

"Achilles! Counterattack with Unison Sword!" Adagio countered.

Both Beys get sent flying into the air and both land on the ground. Adagio and Aria look at Sonata to see who won. "Achilles takes the match with a Ring-Out Finish. The score is 2-1 making Adagio the winner!" Sonata declared.

"What a great Battle! I got a lot of information about your guy's Beys. And I must say, you guys have some strong Beys you have indeed. Aria those attacks were amazing but try to be a bit quicker. Adagio that counterattack was very well planned but instead of defending try to attack once in a while." Arctic said as he finished writing some notes.

"Got it!" Aria and Adagio said.

Adagio looks at Aria with a smirk. "Oh Aria~." Adagio sang.

Aria looked at Adagio. "Oh no, you're not!" Aria said while running away from Adagio.

"I just want to give you a hug, what's so wrong about giving hugs?" Adagio asked while chasing Aria.

Arctic watched the Dazzlings run around the backyard playing and laughing with one another. Arctic smiles at the scene of the sisterly bond they had with one another.

'I'm going to have a fun time training these three.' Arctic thought.

Preview: After the Dazzlings find out who will and won't be competing in the first-ever tournament, they decide to go through some vigorous training with Arctic helping them out. Meanwhile, Derek runs into Gabby and challenges her to a battle! But things take a turn for the worst during their showdown.

Next Time on Dazzling Bladers! Utter Destruction! Gabby's Power!

PreviousChapters Next