• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,738 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,738

PreviousChapters Next
10. Insane Attack! Zone Luinor!

The Dazzlings had finally made it to Leon's house. There they stood in front of the last obstacle that stood in their path. All they had to do was beat Leon right here and now. The Dazzlings walk into Leon's backyard to see him waiting for them. The sky was dark when they arrived, a storm was coming and the Dazzlings knew it. They had to finish this match and fast unless they wanted to be soaked from the rain.

'This storm better not come. I don't want my hair to get wet.' Adagio thought.

Leon smirked. "Glad you three could make it. I've been looking forward to this match, once Frizzle called saying you three were on a Blading journey. I'm happy that you guys chose me to be your last opponent." Leon laughed as he looked at the Dazzlings who were just staring at him, they meant business. "But you didn't come here to hear me talk now did you?" Leon then put on his serious face. "Now then less talking, you came to battle me so let's get to battling." Leon said, starting to take out his Bey from his pocket. "This is my Bey, Zone Luinor! It's a counterclockwise spinning Attack Type. Think you have what it takes to beat it?"

"Of course, we can! We've beat everyone so we can beat you as well!" Sonata yelled. "Just because your an A-tier Blader doesn't make you invincible to beat, and we're gonna prove that to you right here and now!"

"Yeah what she said. We can beat you and that Bey of yours!" Aria said. "Then we'll join that tournament with you!"

'It's an Attack Type with a counterclockwise spin direction. Those two big metal blades look like they can deal a significant amount of damage. We're going to have to be wary of that metal blades.' Adagio then changed her Bey in Defense Mode while equipping the sword.

Leon smirked at the Dazzling's passion. "Let's get going then! If you think you're so strong you three take me on all at once!"

"Alright!" The Dazzling yelled.

"We need a minute to come up with a plan. Come on girls." Adagio said. Adagio takes the girls away from Leon so he couldn't hear what their plan was.

"So what's your plan, Dagi?" Aria asked Adagio.

"I'll take the center to make this a stamina showdown. Aria I want you to wear down Luinor's stamina, with all that metal it'll most likely not have a lot of stamina. And Sonata I want you to be on guard, if you see Aria in need of help, go help her, if Luinor comes towards me I want you to keep him away. You girls got the plan?" Adagio asked as she looked at her sisters.

Aria smiled. "That's a good plan for me! Me and Apocalypse will make sure Luinor doesn't get away from us."

Sonata nodded her head as she smiled. "I'll be sure to help you two whenever you guys need it."

Adagio nodded her head. "Alright, let's go out there and beat him." With that, the Dazzling came back to meet up with Leon.

Leon yawned when he saw the Dazzlings walk up to the stadium. "Took you long enough. Now let's get going shall we." Leon then got into place. The Dazzlings followed and also got in place.

"Get ready and set!" Adagio yelled.

"Three, Two, One, Let it Rip!" With that, all four beys landed on the stadium and all went around the stadium.

Achilles took the center, while Spryzen ran around the stadium looking for its time to strike! Meanwhile, Luinor and Apocalypse were about to get into a head-on collision.

"Apocalypse! Let's end this in one hit! Omega Blast!!" Aria yelled.

Leon sighed. "Luinor! Show them a real attack with your Zone Slam!"

Luinor and Apocalypse collide with one another. But in just one attack Apocalypse was sent flying out of the ring, hitting the ground below.

"What!?" The Dazzling yelled surprised by Leon's attack power.

Leon looked at the defeated Apocalypse and then at Sonata and Aria. "One down, two to go. Don't tell me that's all you guys got?"

'Those metal blades are even strong than I had imagined. I thought Aria could hold her ground and land a good hit or two, not be taken out in just one hit.' While Adagio was in deep thought, Luinor was coming straight toward her. But thankfully Sonata was there to stop it.

"Spryzen! Stop him in their tracks with Counter Break!" Sonata yelled.

Spryzen hits Luinor sending it flying into the air, but it didn't ring it out. Spryzen charges right back towards it to attack it again but Luinor had other plans.

"Charge towards Achilles and take it out of the park." Leon yelled.

Aria growled. "Not on my watch! Block their attack with Unison Defense!"

Two shields come out of Achilles' layer. Luinor hits the shield and gets knocked back. Luinor tries going in for another attack and another but it keeps getting repelled back from where it came. Slowly but surely Luinor was starting to run out of stamina.

"Sonata now's your chance! Attack it and send it flying out of the stadium!" Aria yelled out.

"Right!" Sonata yelled. "Spryzen hit Luinor with your Counter Break at full force!"

Spryzen hits Luinor and Luinor gets sent flying into the air. It starts to come flying down... right on top of Achilles.

Leon smiled like a maniac. "Luinor hit Achilles from above with your Zone Slam!"

Luinor crashes on top of Achilles making Achilles lean down and hit the stadium floor causing it to burst into pieces! Adagio looks in shock but then it turns into anger as she looks toward Sonata. Sonata looks away from Adagio in fear, not wanting to be yelled at.

"You better make that little mistake up by beating him." Adagio said, she then walks up to Sonata and whispers in her ear. "Unless you want to get a visit from the tickle monster tonight."

"I-I'll win! I-I promise I will, and I really am sorry for what I did. I-I was just doing what Aria told me to do." Sonata stuttered, in fear. Adagio could be scary when she wanted to be. The threat wasn't what scared her, in fact, it was more of a reward to her. What scared her was the way Adagio looked at her, staring down at Sonata's with that creepy smile on her face.

'How am I going to win this? If he could beat Adagio and Aria in just one hit how can I beat him? My Turbo Awakening isn't activated so my Bey can still burst. I guess it's over... we lost and it's all my fault.'

"You aren't giving up, are you? That's not the Sonata I know. Now let's get out there and beat Luinor together!" A voice said.

'That voice! Who was that? That wasn't Adagio and Aria, nor was it, Leon. But whoever said that was right, I can't give up! I made a promise and I plan on keeping it!'

"Luinor! Let's finish this! Attack Spryzen with all you got, Zone Slam!" Leon then yelled with an aura surrounding him.

Sonata looked at Leon with her own aura flaring up. "Spryzen! Let's end this, together! Use Counter Break and let's end this!"

"GOOOOOO!" Both Bladers yelled.

Spryzen and Luinor charged right toward the middle at the speed of light. Sonata and Leon weren't going to lose no matter what! But right before the two Beys hit each other another Bey landed right on top of Luinor and Spryzen causing an explosion to occur. All three Beys could be sent flying into the air. Spryzen bursts in mid-air while Leon catches his Bey in his hand, while the other Blader also catches their Bey in their hand. The Dazzlings and Leon look up to see none other than Gabby.

'Gabby? What is that bully doing here?' Adagio thinks back to when she first found out Gabby had caused Sonata to get a blackeye and cause the Dazzlings to get into trouble.

'She got in the way of our battle.' The Dazzlings thought as they all looked at Gabby angrily.

Gabby smiled as she looked at Leon. "Leon! I heard that you're supposed to be the strongest Blader, well I challenge you! Let's prove right here and now to see who's the best Beyblader ever!"

"Gabby? What are you doing here? You got into our battle if you didn't notice." Leon said he was clearly upset that his battle was interrupted.

"Now, Gabby, let's not be so demanding." A voice said.

Leon and the Dazzlings turn back to see Aaron walking into the backyard. Things just kept getting weirder by the second. Just then thunder could be heard and then it started to rain.

Adagio looks up at the rain. 'I hate the rain so much.'

Preview: After Gabby barges into the Dazzling's fight with Leon, Gabby challenges Leon to see once and for who the better Blader is. There the Dazzlings see just how strong Gabby and Leon really are.

Next Time on Dazzling Bladers! Almighty Dragon! Royal Genesis!

PreviousChapters Next