• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 1,735 Views, 371 Comments

Dazzling Bladers - Joshua the Dragonslayer

  • ...
9
 371
 1,735

Chapters Next
1. A Rise Of A New Era! Dazzling Bladers!

Author's Note:

If you have not seen A Dazzling New Life then I highly recommend to read it before reading this. If you don't care then fine by me, it won't be my fault if you don't understand some things later on it the book. Hope you all enjoy!

It had been a year since Sunset and Tom had gotten married on that dazzling day. Since then Sunset and the Dazzlings moved out of Celestia's house and moved into Tom's house. The Dazzlings were currently off for their summer break, where they would then be going into the 6th grade. Nothing incredible had happened since summer started but what the Dazzlings didn't know was that their summer was going to become the best summer they would ever have.

The Dazzlings were currently on the couch like they had been for the past few days. Adagio was skipping over channels to find something that might be of interest. She was about to skip over another channel but something caught the corner of her eye. "Hey! Aria, Sonata, come look at this."

Aria and Sonata came down from the upstairs floor to see what Adagio had called them for. What they saw on the TV also caught their eyes. On TV, Tom and Aaron were giving a speech about something that was sparking interest throughout the world. Adagio grabbed the remote and turned up the volume to hear what they were talking about. "It seems as though a new era has risen. Its popularity has caught the interest of many, not only in Canterlot but throughout the world. Therefore, we would like to tell and show you all what this new era is all about." Aaron, who had been speaking then turned over to Tom.

Tom looked at Aaron and nodded as he put on a smile. "This new era is known as Beyblade! All over the world, Beyblades are being made for the likes of you." Tom pointed at the screen and then at a picture of what the Dazzlings guessed to be a Beyblade. "They are called Gamma Beys and each one of them holds different capabilities and powers, that we are still learning about. Bladers and Beys must have a strong bond in order for Bey's full potential to be released. There is a store nearby that is selling Beys at this moment, if you would like a Beyblade, go ahead and get one. That is all, thank you." Tom said as then the speech ended and the channel went back to some show revolving around talking dogs saving the day.

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata all looked at the TV with sparkles in their eyes, Adagio and Aria because of what they had just seen and Sonata because of the show that was now on. The TV had shown where the Beyblade store was and what Beyblades looked like. To the Dazzlings, Beyblades looked like the coolest thing they had ever seen. Once Tom's and Aaron's speech was over the Dazzlings heard their mother walk down the stairs. Once the Dazzlings saw Sunset they ran over to her.

"Momma!" The Dazzlings yelled, running up to their mother.

"Yes, girls? Do you need something?" Sunset asked as she looked down at her three girls wondering why they had run up to her.

"We just saw Dad's speech about Beyblades. Can we get some from that store?" Adagio asked as she looked at her, with begging eyes.

Sunset didn't look too sure. "You sure you want these Beyblades? Isn't that like a boy thing?" She questioned.

The girls shook their heads as Aria then pointed at the TV. "Dad said that anyone could do it. And we want to try it."

Sunset looked at Aria until she felt something tug on her pants. She looked down and saw Sonata looking up at her. "Please, momma." Sonata begged as she gave her deadly puppy eyes to her mom.

Sunset looked at Sonata and then at Aria and Adagio who followed in Sonata's footsteps, also giving their puppy eyes. Unable to say no, Sunset sighed. "Ok, ok. We'll get all three of you some Beyblades. Come on, we don't want to get there, and then they're all out of Beyblades." Sunset said as she grabbed her car keys. The Dazzlings cheer for their success and Sunset and the Dazzlings then got into the car and headed off to the Beyblade store.


Once Sunset and the Dazzlings got to the store they walked came to a stop and when they looked inside the store they released that it was empty. Now that was something that confused the Dazzlings, did people just not like Beyblades or did they come to the wrong store? Confused, the Dazzlings and Sunset get out of the car and walk into the store. Inside the store, it was full of Beyblades everywhere they looked. The girls looked in awe at all of the cool Beyblades inside the store. Beyblades of every shape and color were in the store, and each one of them held a different power, one that the Dazzlings wanted to see. A guy then walked up to Sunset and the Dazzlings with a smile on his face and judging from the tag on his shirt, he was the owner of the store.

"Hello. I'm Arven, the owner of this store. Are you girls looking to get a Beyblade?" The owner, who was named Arven asked as he looked at the girls and Sunset.

Sunset nodded her head. "Yes, we are. We're just looking around for right now."

Arven nodded his head. "Well, when you three find some beys that you would like just come to me. If you have any questions just come to me."

Nodding her head, Sunset then turned to the girls. "Now you heard the nice man, Arven. You girls go ahead and look around for a Beyblade you might like. If you have any questions just go up to him and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you."

"Ok, momma." The Dazzlings said as they then went their own ways to look around.

The Dazzlings began walking around the store looking for a Beyblade to call theirs. Each Beyblade had a little piece of paper under it that had all of the Bey's information about it. Such as the Bey's name, which way it spun, and its type.

Aria and Adagio were actually taking it seriously and were looking around for a Beyblade. But Sonata however was distracted by all of the pretty colors of the Beys. Sonata was taking it kinda seriously but none of the Beyblades were really catching her interest.

"Hey, Mom. I think I found a Beyblade I want." Adagio said as she walked over to Sunset.

"So have I." Aria said as she too walked over to her mom.

"Well, what did you girls get?" Sunset asked as she looked at Adagio and Aria who had their Beys in their hands.

Aria and Adagio both gave their Beyblades to Sunset so she could see them. Aria's Beyblade was black in color, and on the tag, it said the Bey was an Attack Type. The Bey's name was called Prime Apocalypse. It looked like the perfect Beyblade for Aria to have. While Adagio on the other hand had a red Beyblade. Its name was Union Achilles and it was a Balance Type. It came with some sort of blue sword thing. Sunset looked at it confused, she was going to have to ask Arven what the sword was for.

"These Beys look like they'll make a perfect Beyblade for you two. Now, all we have to do is wait for Sonata." Sunset said as she called out for Sonata. "Sonata, have you found a Beyblade you would like yet?"

"Yeah, I found one." Sonata said handing her Beyblade over to Sunset. Sonata just like Adagio had gotten a red-colored Beyblade. Her Beyblade was called Turbo Spryzen, and it was a Balance Type like Adagio's. "Well, I guess now all we have to do is pay for them." Sunset said as she and the Dazzlings made their way over to the cashier where Arven was waiting for them.

Arven smiled at the four. "I do hope you four found everything alright. Do you have any questions about your Beys?"

"Yeah, is there anything we should know about this Beys?" Sunset asked Arven.

"Well yes actually." Arven then started with Spryzen. "Turbo Spryzen has something called the Turbo Awakening, it has Turbo Blades that come out if launched strong enough. The Turbo Awakening is so strong that it stops Spryzen from bursting. Also, it can change from Right spin to Left spin." Arven then went to Apocalypse. "Prime Apocalypse has a Burst Prevention System where it can go three hundred sixty degrees without bursting. The only way it can burst is if you hit that sword with strong enough force." Arven then went over to Achilles. "As for Union Achilles, that blue thing that you see is an extra boost for its power. With that sword, the attack power of Achilles rises, but without the sword Achilles is more defensive. Also, since Achilles and Spryzen are Balance Types they can change modes from Attack, Defense, and Stamina." The owner concluded.

The Dazzlings along with Sunset look at Arven stunned at all that he said. "Wow, okay. Girls I hope you remember that because I know I won't." Sunset chuckled a bit, as she then looked back at Arven. "Well, thank you so much." Sunset said as she handed him the money.

"No, thank you. I hope you girls enjoy your Beys." The owner said as he smiled at the Dazzlings.

The Dazzlings smiled back and waved as they walked out of the store with their new Beys and launchers in hand. Their summer was going to finally get exciting with their new Beys. Fun adventures were in store for the Dazzlings, along with some awesome battles that were yet to come their way. The three girls looked at one another and smiled as they then raised their Beys high in the air as the sun shined on them, marking the beginning of a new adventure.

Preview: The Dazzlings get word from Frizzle to come over to her house. When they get there, they're in for a surprise as Frizzle has a Gamma Bey of her own as well! Wanting to test their Beys out the four girls have their first battle with against their friend.

Next Time on Dazzling Bladers: Magical! Wizard Fafnir!

Chapters Next