• Published 3rd May 2021
  • 1,846 Views, 94 Comments

The Adventures Begin - Dragon Shimmer



Sunset get banished into another world and start a journey to come back home (With some help)

  • ...
25
 94
 1,846

Epilogue: Heroes don't need fame

-----Outside the portal----

Silver is flying in the sky to check if the city is fine or not. Some cities are on fire because they are fallen by the monster. Silver is going to fly to the fallen cities to help but the monster suddenly turns into black dust and disappears. The vortexes are closing then vanish, leaving a peaceful blue sky as usual. Silver flies back to the campsite and wants to see Eldaro. When she found him, she lands in front of him and reports,

"Sir, the vortexes have disappeared and the monsters vanish," Silver sees Eldaro look at the sky, "Sir?"

"I know, our soldiers are coming out of the portal because it is closing," Eldaro stands up and turns to Sabrina, "They did it right?"

Sabrina sighs in relief, "They did it, but they haven't come out of the portal," then she looks at the portal, "I hope that they are all right."

Eldaro looks at the portal, "they will be fine, don't worry," and he sees the Team is walking out of the portal as the portal is completely closed and vanished. Eldaro smirks at Sabrina, "See."


When the Team comes out of the portal, they look back to the spot that they just came out and sigh. When the Team turns to the campsite. They got cheered and congratulated by the members of the campsite, some of them call them heroes. The Team looks at the sky then they look at each other and laugh.

"They're silly, right?" Lance spins his gun. "They call us heroes,"

Matt rubs his head, "It's quite embarrassing, right?" Then he steps forward to the crowd, "But we should get going." The others of the team walk with Matt.

On the way walking, they got claps and congratulations from others. The Team looks around and keeps looking around, they don't really care about that. Eldaro and Sabrina are standing in front of them, and Eldaro shakes Matt's hand.

"Thank you, for helping us," Eldaro puts his other hand to Matt's hand, "What will you do? The demon is gone now."

"How about we talk somewhere else?" Matt looks at the crowd, "We feel uncomfortable here,"

Sabrina nods, "I see, follow us," Sabrina leads the team to the tactic tents while Eldaro commands his soldier that no one disturbs them, and prepares to move back to Lavita city, then he walks to the Tactic tents.


--------Tactic tent--------

"You're really tired, aren’t you?" Sabrina notices that the Black Mage is taller than before, "And.... Do I have an illusion or something? Because it seems like your Black Mage is taller than normal,"

"Eh.... stuff happens," Sunset steps back, "It doesn't matter right?"

Eldaro just walks inside the Tactic Tent but his bump into Sunset, makes him fall. "Sorry," then he looks at Sunset and notices that she is taller than before. He stands up and compares his height and Sunset's height, "Ok, did you use a spell that increases your height or something? You are taller than me right now."

"Eh..." Sunset turns her body away, "I ... don't know how to explain that. Can you skip this thing, please?"

Sabrina hears the radio, she sits down and wears a headphone, realizes that is her husband, "Hello dear. What are you calling for?" then she nods, and nods and she takes off the headphones. Sabrina stands up and turns to the Team, "Looks like Leo wants to invite them to a party. Inside the castle."

"Can we not attend? I hate the noble party." Natalie sits down. "Because it's boring. "

"Sorry girl, you and your team must attend the party," Sabrina pushes Natalie lightly, "Don't worry, I will dress you nicely." Sabrina puts her face near Natalie's ear and whispers, "But I hate those dresses a lot."

".... Well, I never attend any noble party." Matt glances up, "But we don't have any nice dress."

"Don't worry, we will let you borrow them," Eldaro pats Matt's shoulder, "And you can steal them for money thought,"

"Right... But what about Sunset?" Lance points at Sunset, "She doesn't want to show her appearance,"

"Well, she can dress like that at the party," Sabrina points at Sunset, "And I am still salty when losing you, Sunset Shimmer." then she glances back to the Team and realizes "Wait, did the demon is too weak for you? I didn't see any wounds on your body."

"Well...." Natalie puts her arm to the table, then she puts her cheeks on her hand, "Actually, we thought that we would die but..." Natalie sighs, "Sunset uses a spell that rewinds the time, makes everything like you watch the video in rewind,"

Sabrina and Eldaro look at each other and rub their ears to hope that they hear wrong. Eldaro questions, "You say Sunset can rewind the time?" Natalie nods and Eldaro sighs, "Oh right, if that is Sunset, I won't surprise anymore."

"Yeah, everything is weird from that mage if that related to magic," Sabrina points at the map, "Well, we currently are here... wait do we have teleport crystal?" Sabrina looks at Eldaro as he shakes his head, "Okay...we will be lost three days to return to Lavita city."

"All right," Eldaro steps outside of the tent. "We should start now."

The campsite starts collapsing, and all of the campsite members start moving back to Lavita city, the capital of Earth(en). On the way back to Lavita, they encounter a lot of monsters but they just get over it. At night, Sunset lies on the ground and stargazing, wondering what has happened in Equestria now.


-----Equestria-----

A lavender filly is so nervous about the test because this is a test to assign to the School of Gifted Unicorns, she keeps walking around and walking around. Her parents see that and walk next to her.

"Twilight dear, you don't have to worry about that." Twilight Velvet hugs her daughter, "It's just a test,"

"A test, a TEST. Mom, this is important because this is my only chance for me to attend school," Twilight Sparkle keeps walking around, "I don't know what happens if I fail."

Nightlight pats his daughter, "Don't worry, you will--" He gets a cut sentence because the judge in the room goes outside.

The judges announce, "Twilight Sparkle, you next." The lavender nods and step slowly toward the room. She looks back at her parents.

"You can do it, dear." Twilight Velvet cheers as she and her husband come inside the room


Inside the room, there are three judges sit on chairs. They look at the lavender filly, then two of the three judges do not bother to look at her. The other judge says, "Now, show your magic skill and let us see if you can attend this school or not."

Twilight Sparkle feels nervous about this. She looks around and sees a purple dragon egg, then she says, "Okay, I will hatch this dragon egg," then she points her horn at the egg and shines it. A purple aura appears around the egg but it does not hatch. The judges see that and sigh.

A judge says, "You can try again. But this time if you fail, I will mark you fail at the test." Twilight Sparkle hears that and gulps, then she closes her eyes and tries again.


Celestia is enjoying walking in the sunlight without her guards. While she is walking, she sees the school and smiles at it. Then Celestia turns her head away and sees a purple orb flying around. The purple flies toward the school and goes through the wall. Curious in her mind, Celestia decides to follow the orb and see where it goes. When she comes close to the window to see what is inside. She sees the purple orbs fly toward the purple dragon eggs that Twilight Sparkle is trying to hatch and it fuses the eggs. Celestia decides to stay there for a while to see if the filly can do it or not.

Twilight Sparkle opens her eyes and tries to hatch but it does not even flinch. Suddenly, a rainbow explosion appears in the sky, make the filly surprise and the magic that focuses on her horn is stronger, and it hatches the eggs successfully. A purple baby dragon appeared in the eggs. Celestia sees that, smiles, and walks into the school.

Twilight bounces around happily while the judge's mouth just opens in shock. Celestia sees the lavender filly jumping around. It reminds her of when Sunset first learned magic. She decides to go to the class and meet Twilight. Twilight keeps bouncing around until she bumps into Celestia. "Ouch," Twilight Sparkle opens her eyes and sees princess Celestia standing in front of her and smiles. She quickly bows to Celestia, and other ponies do that too. "Your... your Majesty, sorry I'm bumping into you."

"That's ok, little filly." Celestia's turn to Twilight Velvet and Nightlight, "Is this your daughter?"

Nightlight answers, "Ye..yes, your Majesty. She is our daughter,"

Celestia nods at this. "If you mind, I want her to become my student," Nightlight and Twilight Velvet's eyes widened when they heard of this. "That if you allow her. I won't take anyone against their will."

"Let me ask--" Twilight Velvet gets cut off when she sees her daughter's eyes widen, and has a big smile, "I think she likes it. So you can take her as your student."

Celestia picks the purple baby dragon and makes him on the back, "Thank you, Twilight Velvet. I will take care of this baby dragon." Celestia's horn glows yellow, "You can bring her to meet me every time you want," she pats Twilight's head and smiles.

"But your Ma-" the judges are going to say something but Celestia teleports away.


---------Back to Earth(en) ---------

The Team has dust around because they raided a secret dungeon, making all members of the campsite have to slow down one day. After four days, when they finally go into Lavita City, the battalion is cheered on by people in there. The Team just walked forward to the castle with the battalion as fast as possible. When the battalion goes inside the white castle, they separate and then most of them go home and rest, except the Team.

"So, what are we going to do here?" Matt glances at others, "We just stay here and wait, right?"

"Yeah... " Sunset says while creating a fireball, "And what will we do now?"

Lance pats Sunset's shoulder, "We will party as the last time, and then... we will separate for training." Lance turns away from the team, "We are done here and nothing can threaten this country or this world."

The team agrees with this decision, Matt says, "then see all of you seven years later."

Eldaro sees the team and runs at them, "Hey, the king summons all of you. You should come in to meet him." The Team starts walking inside the castle.


When the Team comes into the castle, they are led to the courtroom by the guard. The door opens and they see a large hall with many guards standing aside, and a long red carpet on the ground. The team looks at each other and steps forward. They meet a teal-haired man wearing a royal coat and fancy clothes who sits on the throne. He also has a gold crown on his head. Matt, Natalie, and Lance bow at him while Sunset does not bow for him. A coral-haired woman wears knight armor and points the sword at the Sunset.

"You, you should bow down to the king," The woman yells at her, "That is disrespect to the king,"

"Well, I don't know much about the king, why should I bow to him?" Sunset spins her wooden staff, "And you know, I didn't do anything to this country yet. How can I have his respect?"

The coral-haired girl is going to charge at Sunset but the King raises his hand to stop her, "You are really an interesting mage. And about "doing anything to this country", you have already done it by slaying the demon.

"I should bow right?" Sunset is still spinning her staff, "Then my answer is still a "no" because I don't know you, that's all."

The king laughs at the mage then stops, "You really an interesting mage. But you know, I can ignore your disrespect, and all of you should stand up," the king points at Sunset, "You are quite tall compared to the woman in here. But anyway, my name is Leo, and can I know all of your names?"

"Well, my name is Matt," Matt points at the Black Mage, "This is Sunset," then points at Lance, "Lance," and finally points at Natalie, "Natalie,"

"You know, I want to talk more to all of you but my time is limited." The king stands up, "See you at the party at 8 pm, don't be late." The team nods and gets out of the courtroom.


When the team goes out of the courtroom, they get escorted by the guard to their guest room.

The knight glared at the king, "Forgive me for my rudeness. But I don't trust that mage cover in the black coat,"

"No need to apologize, Clare," Leo takes a cup of red wine, "You can talk about what is in your mind now," Clare nods at his sentence. The king started drinking the wine, "I think she is an interesting mage, Sabrina always wants her to be our teacher at the magic school," Then Leo put the cup down, "Now I know why she wants her so much,"

"But what if she curses you with a spell?" Clare worries, "What if she is just a spy from another country?"

"If she wants to curse me, she has done it," Leo turns his head to Clare, "and if she is a spy from another country, she won't talk like that," then Leo pats Clare's head, "you should learn more,"

Clare pushes his arm away, "All right, jerk." then she steps out the door, "Let's see if she wears something at the party,"

"Sorry for disappointing you, Clare," A voice behind Clare, she turns around and sees Sabrina. Sabrina steps into the courtroom. "The Black Mage will wear that at the party," Clare sighs and goes out to the castle. She takes out the armor to come back home and prepare for the party.

----At night----

The Team is walking together. Each of them has a fancy dress, except Sunset still wearing her usual black coat and black mage hat. Lance and Matt are wearing black vests while Natalie is wearing a white dress with some purple on it. She also wears a white flower on her head.

Sunset complains, "Man, I wish I could wear these dresses,"

After a while, they come to the door. Matt steps forward and puts his hands to the door, "Ready?" The team nods and Matt opens the doors. There are so many fancy tables in there, each of them has drink and food on it. Inside the room, there are many people and all of them wear fancy dresses. Some are talking to each other, some are dancing to classical music. But all of them seem to enjoy the party.

When the Team goes inside, Matt immediately runs to the food and takes the dish, then he grabs as much food as possible. Lance, Natalie, and Sunset just stand near a table and take some cups of orange juice to wait for Matt. Everyone in the room is looking at Sunset due to her wearing and starts discussing her and her teammate but they didn't care about this. Matt comes back to others full of food, he puts them down.

"Look like we got all of the attention, right?" Lance looks around the room, then turns attention back to the Team, "Anyway, what will you do after this party?"

"Well, I will go with Matt on his journey," Natalie rubs her fingers together and her face bright red, "I have to look after him if he steals or not."

Matt rolls his eye, "you can go with me," and he grabs some food, "But you can't stop me from stealing stuff,"

Natalie grins at this, "Challenge accepted."

Lance drinks a little wine, "Well, I will go to my house to practice more about shooting," Then he puts the cup down, "And military tactics,"

Sunset takes a piece of pie, "I don't know if there is a hidden village for me to hide," Then she takes a bite, "I just want to start a normal life,"

"We will see each other again seven years later. Don't forget that." Matt laughs, "We will start the journey to take Sunset back to her world," Matt eats some meat, "The things I will continue my journey is finding a way to connect her world, even if that is a one-side portal,"

Sunset hugs Matt, "Thank you, I owe you too much."

Lance takes out four medals that have a shield that has dragon detail on there, "This is an "alarm clock", it will ring after seven years." each of them takes one medal, and they nod.

Matt waves his hand to Sunset, "Remember, you don't owe me anything," then he smirks at her, "That's a friend for." then he turns to Natalie, "Hey, Natalie. Shall we dance together?"

"Dan...dance?" Natalie blush furiously at this, "But...but I don't know how to dance,"

Matt rubs his head, "Well. me too. Don't worry." Then Matt drags Natalie to the dancing zone, Lance follows them to teach them how to dance.

When the others go to the dancing zone, Sunset leans against the wall and drinks some juices. Many people in the room still look at her and start discussing her. Some of them look at her with disgusting faces, but some of them seem to find that interesting. There are two men and one woman who keeps staring at her, and a man is pushed close to Sunset by his friend. He takes all of his courage to ask Sunset.

"Hello,"

Sunset turns her head to the voice and sees a familiar teal-haired man. "Hello, Leo? May I help you?"

"No, I just want to know why you keep that coat and hat at the party?" He points at the crowd who stare at Sunset, "You got much unnecessary attention there,"

"I don't even a noble," Sunset start walking upstairs, "How about we go out the balcony?"

Leo thinks a little bit, "Then how about you and your friends go to my room and have some discussion?" He glances at the crowd, "I hate being here though,"

"Good idea, I will call my friends,"


Sunset calls her friend to come back. Leo leads the Team to the large balcony. There is a large round table with many chairs around and Sabrina has already sat there to wait for them.

"Have a seat, everyone." The Team starts sitting on the chair. Sunset looks around and sees many small red dots attract on the wall, the table, and on the roof. Sunset decides to ignore it. "There are many foods around here, you can eat." Then Matt starts to eat, while Natalie feels shame about Matt's attitude. "Don't worry, if we are out of food here, I can call more."

Lance says, "Thanks for your welcome, your majesty,"

"Just call me Leo. Because without all of you, this country is drowning in the sea of fire now." Leo picks his cup, "I should be the one who says thank you to you." then he drinks some red wine and puts the cups down, "Well, I just want to ask one thing."

Sunset drinks some red wine. "What is it?"

"Why do you want to slay the demon for yourself?" Leo points at the team, "What are you doing this for? Fame, Money or something?"

Matt answers, "Well, simple. Arkon takes our power and we come here to take revenge. That's all." Matt stands up, "We don't do this for anything else."

Leo laughs at this, "I see. I got the clip that all of you were fighting in the campsite though," He turns to Sunset, "But I still do not recognize this mage's appearance. Anyway, can you tell me about your journey?"


The Team starts telling about their journey to the King in two hours. Sabrina and Leo feel amazed but still laughing at them when their journey has some remembrance moments. After two hours, Leo and Sabrina thank all of them. The Team stands up and starts leaving.

Leo raises his hand, "Hey, can I borrow the Black Mage a little bit?"

Matt answers, "Sure, we will start separating." The team hugs each other, then release, "Goodbye all of you, see you seven years later,"

Sunset nods, "Goodbye," then Matt, Lance, and Natalie start moving out while Sunset turns her body to the King and the Queen, "So what is it?"

"You know, we are all curious about your appearance for a long time," Sabrina spins her chopstick, "About the thing that all of you do in this country, we can make a statue for you. But we can't make it if you don't show your appearance,"

Sunset pulls out her wooden staff, "I deny," Leo and Sabrina sigh as they expect this answer. Sunset continues to say, "I don't like to be popular anyway,"

"I see," Leo grins at her, "Then at least you can show us our appearance,"

Sunset glances at the roof, the floor, and the wall. She steps forwards to the King and grabs her black coat. Leo and Sabrina feel more curious about this. Sunset takes off the black coat and reveals a white coat covering her appearance. The duo feels so angry about this. Sunset continues to take off her hat, then she puts the black hat, black coat, and wooden staff on the table and turns her body away from the duo, and starts walking. "Heroes don't need fame." Leo and Sabrina sigh at this but feel angry inside,

Meanwhile, outside the castle. Everyone in the country sits somewhere and watches TV. They have seen all of the heroes who save the world. They are amazed about the heroes, and the rumors of the legendary heroes start from here.

Author's Note:

Sequel: The Adventures Paused

Comments ( 10 )

Good story look forward to the sequel !!

(Ps: Will Sunset Spike meet or not!)

(Dragon lord Sunset would be a possibility!!)

Yay Yay

10905304
That will happen when she come back to Equestria (which is final part of the series).

About dragon lord.... She is not even hungry of fame though :fluttershyouch:

P/S: thanks for enjoying the story

10905674
I take it you want me to give this another shot... well, there was a little improvement but not that much... still punctuations errors. But as a whole the grammar is still needs to be worked on... grammar is high for me... due to top notch... However, I'll give you at least a 6/10 for trying at least.... Hope you fix the grammar soon. The story is enjoyable.... but the lack of a few bits and pieces for grammar is still on the edge. To make the story great must have good grammar.... as a reader it's highly important.

not just for me personally but for others who are in those top-notch grammar to par. Punctuations are highly important; structure sentences need a tiny bit of work... I saw some errors that were really see able. The story is good it's just needs a bit of fixing. 

10928420
Thanks for your review. Also...

The story is enjoyable

you like the story?

10928475
well yes... but however, if only it had quality. remember that a fiction must have quality... this is not me being an ass... this fiction does have it's good points... but if it had quality grammar I'm sure this would of sky rocketed. Quality is the way to go... you want quality than quantity. Quality to know you want it to be the best there is. Something your proud of to go back and make memories of top success.

10928744
I really need an editor. *Sign*

Where else can I find that picture? I like it but it's fuzzy here.

11001853
Google image. I found it by Google.

Joke aside. You can find it on Deviant Art

Login or register to comment