• Published 3rd May 2021
  • 1,865 Views, 94 Comments

The Adventures Begin - Dragon Shimmer



Sunset get banished into another world and start a journey to come back home (With some help)

  • ...
26
 94
 1,865

The Golems and The Ghosts

After receiving the quest of the robot, the Team starts moving in the way of the chest. As the team is walking, they notice that something weird has happened but they do not realize it yet. They still keep moving to complete the quest as soon as possible. Natalie gets tripped because she is too tired now, so the team decides to sit down to take a rest.

"Well, why do you get tired easily, Natalie?" Sunset asks while playing with a small "Fire dragon".

"Sorry, I'm not the one who likes exercise, and also I'm a mage," Natalie answers while rubbing her legs.

"Weird. I am a mage too but I don't feel tired when walking too long here," Sunset teases her as she tries to create an ice dragon.

"You know, I'm gonna compare me with other mages, not a mage like you, "Natalie says as she waves her hand to retort.

"Fair enough. Anyway, I should learn some light and dark spells though. You know, for some monster is immune to light or dark magic," Sunset explains while she creates a small ice dragon successfully, making it fly around with the fire one.

"Wow, I am jealous about your spelling now,... And you're durable too." Natalie waves her staff to "shoo" away from the dragons.

"Well, except I still think about how the spell is used. The trap spellbook that you give me is good though, I can use -" Sunset duck because a big metal butterfly flew above them "geez, I hate incest."

"Let me handle it," Lance volunteers as he takes out a scanner and shoots at its wing. It falls into the ground and Matt simply stabs it at the chest."Oh right, we should get going, no time to waste."

Natalie and Sunset stand up and continue to collect the chest. After a while of walking, the team meets two stones, one black, and one white is floating in the air. Matt looks around to see anything suspicious, but he finds nothing. Sunset comes near to examine the stones.

"Weird. Why do we have stones here?" Sunset uses her staff to poke at the stone "and nothing special about this stone though."

"I don't know anything about this stone though," Natalie says, making Sunset turn to her as Natalie continues, "and yeah, even-" she got cut off because of surprise.

"Eh, you ok Natalie?" Sunset asks as she points behind Sunset, making her turn back. She sees a Light Golem holding a hammer and a shield standing in front of her. , "Eh.... Where is it come from?" the golem slams its hammer into Sunset's spot. Sunset teleports away from the slams and turns to the dark stones.

Many dark rocks flying into the dark stone. It soon shapes the legs, arms, and head. By the time it completes shaping, the Dark Golem raises its arm, the rocks once again shaping like a hammer and a shield, in front of the dark golem. It grabs the weapon and shield, then raises the hammer up to challenge the team.

"Now I know how the white golem came from now," Sunset's facehoofs.

The dark golem slams its hammer down, a trail of dark spikes is rushing toward Matt and Natalie. Matt pushes Natalie out of the trail then he dodges the trail by himself. Natalie glared at him but she quickly gets up and chants a spell, her body is floating a little bit while her staff is suspended into the air. The light golem sees that and rushes at Natalie to cut off the chanting while Lance finally finds a perfect spot for aiming and he runs into it as quickly as possible. Sunset teleports in front of Natalie and rushes at the light golems, the light golem sees that and stops, slams its hammer down and many small magic circles appear on the ground.

Sunset sees that and makes a fireball behind her back and makes it explode, making her fly forward the Golem by the time the magic circles shooting small light ray from the ground. Sunset enchants her wooden staff and is gonna use "Wyvern Slash". The Light Golems sees that and raises the shield to block while the Dark Golem picks up the hammer and goes to rush at Lance, Matt is pointing two fingers at the Dark Golem and a circle appears after that.

When Sunset nears the shield but suddenly she teleports near the Dark Golem and uses "Wyvern Slash" on it. The Dark Golems surprised, it received the spell and jerks back. A magic circle on the Dark Golem and it appeared the giant light sword appeared from the circle, the Dark Golem still stunned by the slash and it sees the giant sword is dropping at it. No time to react, the sword impacts through the Dark Golem body. While it is trying to pull out the sword, Natalie slams the staff on the ground and a magic circle appears under the Dark Golem and it shoots a light ray into the Golem. The golem is shattered into pieces by the spell.

The Light Golem sees that and it roars angrily, the ground is shaken and the Golem covered itself with a red aura. The team was surprised but they still in the defense position. The Golem teleport to Sunset and swing its hammer at her. Sunset uses "Shield" to block but the swing is too strong, the shield has broken and its impact on Sunset, makes her send flying to the stone pole. The pole is shaken, then the rocks on the pole are dropped into Sunset, make her buried under the rocks.

"Sunset," The trio shouts, then turns to the golem. The Light Golem continues teleported in front of Natalie and is going to slam the hammer into her, but Matt slams the tip of the sword to the ground first; moments later, huge earth shaped sword rise from the ground and connect to the Golem's chin, make it jerk back and fall into the ground. Natalie quickly uses "Pulsar" to summon the black hole in the sky. The black hole inhales the Golem, it struggles to get out the hole.

Matt enchants the sword with a red aura and rushes at the Golem while Lance takes the big gun and aims at the Light Golem. The golem sees it and changes the arm into the cannon, aiming at Lance; the cannon is shining and going to shoot but it is blocked by a giant stone. The golem is surprised and tries to hold back the shooting but it's too late. The shoot exploded, self-harming it. By the time Matt rushes near the Golem, he jumps, slashes furiously at the golem five times, and cuts off the cannon arm in the fifth slash; Matt shoots at the Golem the explosive bullet and it explodes. The Light Golem now is just pieces of junk.

The trio turns their head to the spot where Sunset gets buried. But she gets out of the stones before that and waved her front hoof at the trio, but she has to sit down because of the pain. The trio comes there as fast as they can.

"You ok there? " Lance asked as he is holding her front hoof

"Not so ok. You think being buried by several stones is ok? " Sunset counter as Natalie is healing her. Matt takes four blue potions and gives them to others.

"Here the potion, we should drink it before continuing. And anyway you are really durable for a mage, Sunset," Matt teases her, making her groan.

"Oh come on, what is a normal mage here? Am I too abnormal for a mage in this world?" Sunset complains as Natalie has done healing for her. Sunset stands up by two back hooves and stretches her body.

"Yes," The trio answers in unison and laughs, making Sunset facehoof and shaking her head but her face has a smile.

"Fair enough. Anyway, I wonder how Eldaro built that gate so fast? That gate must be cost a lot of time to complete," Sunset asks while she sees her body to check the wound.

"...yeah. that gate must cost at least 15 days to build, and.. he has just received the news that the Three-headed monster is guarding since 12 hours ago..." Lance thinks a little bit.

"Bla Bla, who cares? As long as other is safe, I'm fine with that gate," Matt waving his hand to refuse to know

"Fine. Anyway, let's just keep going though. I don't wanna hear anything about my style of mage," Sunset takes and drinks the blue potion, the trio drinks their potion too.


After finishing the potion, the Team keeps going forward to collect the chest. After 20 minutes of walking, they finally see the chest, but they feel cold and shudder at the same time.

"Do you think this zone has something wrong?" Sunset said when she feels something is watching her.

"Yeah. Even us can feel that," Matt says as he feels like Sunset.

"It just likes-" Sunset swings the staff to the right and she has blocked a scythe that attacked her.

"What the... What is it?" Natalie said as another scythe is attacking her, Matt blocks it at the moment that the Scythe near Natalie's arm.

"Ok... This is enough... Show yourself or I will make you reveal," Matt shouts into the air. A moment later, two cloaks with two skulls are floating in the air. Each one is holding a scythe. "Now that I like it."

Matt rushes at one of the ghosts but it doesn't move or defend. Matt swings the sword at its body and it goes through the ghost without hurting it, he gets surprised. The first ghost swings the Scythe at Matt, cause him to have to block it while the second one rushes to Lance. Sunset teleports in front of it and uses "Wyvern Slash", making it jerks back.

"They just got magic damage, we must cast magic on it," Sunset said after she analyzed Matt's attack.

"Got it," Natalie nods and she starts chanting a spell.

Sunset is thinking about the chanting while dodging and blocking the ghost's scythe attack. The ghost get angry about this, it swings the Scythe on the ground. A moment later, many spikes appeared under Sunset's hooves, making her roll forward to dodge. Lance is charging a magic shoot because he knows he only has "Hyper Beam" to damage the ghost.

"Maybe I should ask Natalie or Whitty later," Sunset thinks and she creates a small ice dragon at the second ghost, making its head frozen. The first ghost is trying to hit Matt with the scythe but he easily dodge or block it, he knows he can't hit them so he decides to taunt them to buy time for his teammates.

"What's wrong? Can't you hit me" The first ghost even angrier by that taunting? The second ghost finally can get out of the frozen area but Sunset teleports near it and gives a "Wyvern Slash". The ghost is surprised and send flying backward to the first ghost; they fall to the ground and try to get up.

Before they can get up, they receive a beam shot from Lance; make its vision not clear. The moment it wakes up, they see a magic circle under them. A ray of light interacts with the ghosts, making them disappear and nothing more.

"Well, that's a good thing. Now we should get the chest." Natalie cheered.

"Yeah" Matt opens the chest by slashing the chest lid, it appears the robot's CPU and a gun inside. "We got them now." He is waving his hand to cheer.

"Ok.. so shall we come back to the gate and rest?" Sunset asks while spinning the staff

"What else can we do? Come on, Matt returned this thing and gave it back to that robot. Damn, I should have asked his name though," Lance facepalms..

Matt grabs the items and puts them in his dimensional pocket. Then the team goes back to the gate and challenges the monster that guards the portal.