• Published 3rd May 2021
  • 1,846 Views, 94 Comments

The Adventures Begin - Dragon Shimmer



Sunset get banished into another world and start a journey to come back home (With some help)

  • ...
25
 94
 1,846

Prologue: The banishing

Equestria

In the land of Equestria, there is a ruler who has ruled for over 1500 years. Her name is Celestia, a tall, regal alicorn. She has a white coat, black eyes, her rainbow mane, and tail always flow with a non-existent breeze and sparkles like a disco ball. Upon her flanks lay a depiction of the Sun, her cutie mark. She had a sister, Luna, an alicorn like her. Nearly 1000 years ago, Luna changed into a being called Nightmare Moon. To protect herself and her subjects, Celestia had to use six powerful artifacts called the Elements of Harmony, sealing her sister in the moon. Overcome with sorrow, she grieved and has missed her every day since then. And now, she will cry once more, because of a hard decision for her student.



Celestia arrives at the court by a chariot in order to attend a meeting about a prisoner. This prisoner, who is dear to her, is the reason she is crying on the inside.

"Princess, we are here," her guard announces.

Celestia is snapped out of her reverie by the guard. She gets out of the chariot and takes a deep breath to focus and hide her emotions. Two guards escort her into the courtroom. In the room are four ponies, two mares and two stallions, who represent the jury. The ponies bow as she enters.

"We were waiting for you, your Highness," says a gray stallion with a short black mane.

"At ease, my little pony," Celestia replies.

"So, Your Highness, shall we begin the meeting?" asks the gray stallion.

"Yes, we can, Gray Scale." Celestia takes a seat. "Guard, leave us."

'Yes, Your Highness,' the guard replies before leaving the room to guard the door.

"Now, we know why we are having this meeting," says Gray Scale.

.

The dark pink mare with white mane nods, "We already read her case before this meeting, so we can start now.”

"So, what do you have in mind, Mrs. Graffiti?" asks a lime mare with a purple mane.

“She must be executed," replies Graffiti.

"That is too cruel," retorts the lime mare.

Mrs. Leaf, what advice do you have?" asked Graffiti.

.

"Just throw her in jail and have her work public labor," replies Mrs. Leaf.

"You want to show her that much mercy despite the crime she committed?" counters Graffiti.

"My apologies, I would like to know why she is in jail. What are the main topics of discussion for today?" asks a yellow stallion.

The other ponies are mentally face-hoof.

"Are you kidding me, Ground Dust?" asks Graffiti.

"I wouldn't crack a joke in an important meeting like this," replies the yellow stallion with a blank face.

"You forgot again, didn't you?" Ground Dust nods.

All of the courts members face-hoof and sigh.

"Fine, let us remind you," replies Grey Scale

"Please, remind me again," says Ground Dust, blushing.

"This mare has killed a renowned noble named Black Mist," says Leaf.

"The crime she committed is very serious, but Black Mist had many problems as well," responds Dust.

"The problem is the way she killed him," says Gray with a pale face.

"How so?" asked Leaf.

"Well... I saw her kill him by thrusting a rapier into his throat when Princess Celestia and I went into Black Mist’s room. I swear, I had a nightmare after seeing that scene." All of the other court members paled.

"We managed to capture her without any resistance from her."

"......"

"Well... Shall we continue?" asks Celestia. They nod in agreement.

“Your Highness, I am still scared about what I saw," apologizes Gray.

"It's the same with us all, Gray Scale." Celestia nods and says, "No need to apologize."

"As a result..., we should execute her," Gray advises.

“That's just too cruel." Leaf retorts.

“Leafy, your idea isn't any better than ours," says Graffiti.

"My idea is better than yours, Mrs. Griffin." Leaf counters

“I'm not a griffin.”

The mares keep on bickering like foals. The battle continues until Ground Dust slams their heads together.

Leaf rubs her head and whimpers, "Ouch, that hurt.".

"Don't slam our heads like that!" Graffiti does the same thing.

“Look, I know you disagree with each other, but you two need to stop arguing between yourselves. We are friends but not foals anymore, you know?” Ground Dust says sternly.

A blush appears on the mares' faces.

Look, I have some advice, but I am not sure it will work." Ground replies.

Celestia waits for his answer as she asks, "And what is it, Ground Dust?".

“I think we'd be better off banishing her from Equestria for a long time." Ground suggests. “That way, we will not simply execute her as Graffiti suggests." As he continues, he looks at the pink mare. "It is also a mercy like Leaf suggested." he finishes, turning to Leaf. “Gray Scale, do you agree?"

"I'm not sure. What if -"

"I agree." Celestia cuts of Gray Scale.

"Are you sure, Your Highness?"

Celestia nods in response to Gray's question. “It is my final decision."

Leaf says, "Right...You should give her one last visit before you say goodbye.".

"Don't worry, I'll do it."

"Well then, we're done with the meeting."

[At night]

Celestia is guided to the student's cell by two wardens. When she arrives, she finds an orange mare lying on the hay, staring at the blank wall. Celestia asks the warden to leave to get some privacy. After the warden has left them alone, she sits down on the chair she had requested from the warden before.

The orange mare asks, "So... How did the meeting go, Celly?"

Celeste sighs. "It wasn't easy, due to your crime, but I managed to save your life."

The orange mare smirks. "Do you really think it's a good idea to save a killer like me?"

“You may be a killer, but you're also my student, and I don't think you killed Black Mist without good reason."

"Well... to put it simply, he made me angry, and then I killed him."

"As if I would believe that." Celestia looks at the mare sternly, demanding the truth.

As Celestia and the orange mare are speaking, the orange mare turns around and looks directly at Celestia.

"You don't have to know about that, and this is the first time I’ve killed someone anyway."

"And how does it feel?".

"It feels horrible. I was shocked when I realized that I had killed somepony. Hell, I nearly vomited."

"I see... And I know the feeling."

"Anyway, what is my punishment for my crime?"

"You will be banished from Equestria to somewhere that I choose."

"And your choice is?"

"It’s a secret."

"Nice play, Celly."

"Until you spill the beans, I won't say," Celestia says with a grin.

"You want me to spoil it? Nah, I won't say. Keep your secret to yourself."

"Fine," Celestia says with a huff.

"So anyway, this will be the last time we meet, right?"

"I’m afraid it is."

"....."

"Maybe you will have a good life there, you know."

"Maybe... or maybe not."

"Don't be so negative."

"Aren’t you afraid that I will return to Equestria?"

"I'm afraid that would be impossible."

"Ah... Now I know which place you’re going to banish me to.”

"You know?"

"Maybe I know you too well?" The orange mare sits up. "Or maybe you are too bad at hiding things."

"Oh, come on! Am I that easy to read?" Celestia smiles.

"I don't know." The mare laughs.

"Hey, I am not easy to read, and you don't know me that well."

"Well, ask something about yourself?"

"What is my favorite food?"

“Chocolate cake."

"What is my hobby?"

" Trolling."

"What is my weakness?"

"Well, a frozen face, I’d guess." The mare laughs.

"See, you don't know me that well."

The two mares keep talking about their past. As they stop talking about the past, their sad faces are revealed.

The orange mare says, "So, I’m going to miss these conversations so much."

"Me too." Celestia agrees.

"Well... It was good talking to you Celly. Now I want to sleep." The mare says with a yawn.

"Ah... See you tomorrow." Celestia stands up and turns to leave.

"Oh, I have a question". Celestia stopped.

"What is it?". The white mare turns to face the orange mare.

"Am I a good student?"

As the mare asks, Celestia goes out of the jail and says, "You are not a good student." Then she closes the door. "You are my best friend who I can trust most." She closes her eyes and lets a tear roll over her face.

The yellow mare lays down to sleep with a smile but Celestia found it hard to sleep that night.

[The next day]

Celestia sits on the judge's chair in the court as she prepares to set the punishment for her student. A long line of chairs full of ponies sitting on them across two sides of the building. The ponies come here to witness the case.

"Please escort the prisoner."

As Celestia says this, four guards (two front and two back) escort the yellow mare bound in the cuffs attracted on each hoof of her, the magic inhibitor worn on her horn to prevent her from doing magic.

"My student, you killed Black Mist, the most important noble of the royalty, and made many ponies scared because of the way you killed him. How do you plead?"

"Guilty."

"Now you have to answer your crime. The punishment for your crime will be... banishment from this country for a long time. Do you accept that?"

"I accept."

"Does anyone of you want to refuse the punishment of her, please raise your hoof?"

No pony raised a hoof and most ponies seemed to accept this punishment of her.

"No one? Good, the banishing will be effective..... Right now."

Celestia finishes the sentences and she leads to a room and the guard follows her to escort the criminal mare. As she entered the room, there was simply a mirror and the guards were confused by this room.

"Guards, leave us alone for now and I will banish her by myself."

"But, your Majesty, what if she- "

"NOW," she shouts at the guards.

The guards go outside the room immediately. As all the guards go outside of the room, Celestia uncuffs the lock and wears off the ring right away. The orange mare rubs her hooves as they were stiff after being in cuffs for so long. She stares at the mirror and sighed, looking at Celestia.

"You know this mirror is unbalanced, right?"

"I know but this is the only way."

"I see...."

"As I examine the mirror, it looks like it’s going to be broken by passing it twice.”

"Means that if somepony goes through the mirror after I go, he or she will trap inside forever?"

"I am afraid it is, and I will keep the mirror far away from any ponies who want to pass it."

The yellow mare nods and smiles.

"So, this is a goodbye now, sorry for being a bad student of yours."

"No, you are my best student of this Equestria."

"You say that because I am the first student of yours."

Celestia blushed with embarrassment.

"Well, I promise I will be back."

"It is impossible, you know."

"Everything is possible unless you give up."

"... You're still stubborn like before," Celestia said with a smile.

".. Maybe you too with the cake."

"I will throw you out if you keep teasing me."

"Ok ok... Now I have to go."

The yellow mare is about to go through the mirror but...

"WAIT." Celestia shout

"What now Celly."

"Don’t go without this." The white mare levitates the saddlebag and equips it to the orange mare.

"Now you can go, said Celestia as the two hug each other with tear shedding from their eyes

"See you later."

"I will wait until that day, my student."

As the yellow mare goes through the mirror she suddenly stops and turns to Celestia.

She says with a smile "Can you say my name one last time?" and goes through the mirror right away.

Celestia sighs, cries, and whispers with a smile. "Goodbye ... Sunset Shimmer."



Meanwhile in Earth(en)



A few years ago, a great battle against the evil entity rocked Earth(en). The destruction enfeebled and struggled to survive. A mighty warrior, Lance the gunner, took the opportunity to conquer the land. However, he got defeated by Matt the swordsman, and Natalie the Mage.

After that, they team up together hoping no evil defeats them and brings chaos to the land. They spend their days hunting treasures and challenging the new opponent. As they heard about the legend and rumors that there was a world-destroyer demon sleeping in a dungeon, they thought that it had many treasures there to hunt and were excited. That was until...

[Inside the Arkon Dungeon]

As the trio goes inside the dungeon, many monsters stand in their way and they easily defeat them for sure. They are coming near the demon.

"I wonder what kind of treasures we got this time," said a man who wears the black pirate hat that has skull decoration, a black coat with a black T-shirt, black pants with the short-chain attract on it and black shoes, he is also holding a black two-handed sword. "I just hope this demon has valuable things and relics to let us loot," he said as he was dreaming about swimming in a pool of gold, walking, and whistling inside the dungeon.

"Yeah, dream as long as you can Matt. We don't even know which opponents for this dungeon have" Said the woman, is wearing a red dress with rose wear on her hair, she is holding a staff that has a crystal on the top "Please take the treasure and get out of here as soon as we can, I don't want to be here for long." She says as she kicks a rock.

"I never knew you were scared of the dark, Natalie. Are all the mages always like this?" Said the man who wears a soldier helmet with a green camouflage suit and a green camouflage man, his hand is holding a gun-blade and his back has a very big gun for a human. " I promise that you won't be scared again with me around." He said as he dodged a fireball after that.

"Don't try to flirt with me, Lance. You know I say that you are not my type, right?" She said as she channeled a spell and glared at Lance.

"Fine, but stay cautious, ok?" Lance said.

Natalie nod as the trio walks deeper into the dungeon, they find something unfamiliar to them. It is like a statue but has a blindfold and doesn't have any arms, it is also in a heavy chain. The trio stares at each other. "You know what that is, Natalie". Matt asked.

"I don't know but it seems dangerous, we suppose not to touch that thing," Natalie answered.

"Nah. We will be fine soon, if that has a treasure inside, we will be rich" Matt said with an excited tone.

"Fine. But be careful" Natalie rolled her eyes as she knows she can't stop Matt about this.

By the time Matt stands in front and touches the statue, the ground shakes and the chains are suddenly broken and the blindfold has glowing eyes on it.

"What the hell is that?" Matt asks while trying to keep on balance.

"I don't know but the situation is not good," Lance says as he aimed the gun blade toward the statue.

"Prepare for battle" Natalie shouts as she created a yellow shield to defend whatever incoming this way.

As the statue glowing his eyes. It reveals the demon's wings and starts to talk.

"Thank you for waking me up, an intruder. Now, who are you? And what do you think about waking me up?"

"We don't give your name to you, demon. As for waking you up, it's just an accident" Matt simply answers.

".... You made a mistake for waking me up. Now as a gift for waking me up, my name is Arkon and I will conquer this world to turn it into chaos land...Hahaha." The demon laughs but gets cut short because of receiving an "Air slash" to his cheek from Matt.

"You think we will let you do that. Prepare to your death, demon" Matt shouted as he rushed to the demon. The demon creates several dark spikes and shoots at the swordsman. It gets bounced away when Natalie creates a red barrier to protect Matt and she immediately channeling a spell. The demon sees that and he tries to breathe dark mist at Natalie but it gets cut short because Lance gives him a shot at his chin. Matt starts to jump up and try to slash down Akron, only to be blocked by the demon's wings. Matt immediately rolls back and tries to charge again but he can't move because he gets rooted by the skeleton hand and his teammate gets rooted.

"You think you can beat me? Now die" Akron opens his mouth and drains their life and power. After draining a while, he was surprised that they were too strong to drain all of their life and power. He also sees that Lance is charging a shot. He must use teleportation on them to get the risk of the danger.

"What are those three humans? I have never seen someone that strong in over hundreds of years," as he thinks, "Well never mind, they will come back soon to slay me, I must be prepared for them"

The demon tries to use his power to replace the plan. The only surprise is that his power is now denied because he gets sealed too long. It distorts the space and time around, making it growing void of nothing less. The demon tries to control his power but he is satisfied with the place he is put in.

"Now I must prepare an army to conquer this world and to kill these three."

Author's Note:

This is the first time for me to write a fanfiction so I really need some HELP. Thank you. Oh by the way I put the age of pony gapped at 200 years or a little more.
P/S: i gonna destroy that mirror in the future.