• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 10,743 Views, 550 Comments

See the Zone and Survive - RoadRunneR



Two veteran stalkers help out the celestial alicorn princess, lost in the Zone and almost completely stripped of her magic. One thing leads to another and adventure happens, whether they want it or not.

  • ...
48
 550
 10,743

Disclaimer A.K.A. readme.txt

This story is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic crossover which relies heavily on the S.T.A.L.K.E.R lore, although most of it will be explained throughout the story. There are spoilers, you’ve been warned. It’s my first fanfiction ever as well as my first piece of writing in English ever. Constructive criticism and comments are appreciated and encouraged. After all, how can I improve if nobody points out my mistakes?

The events happen after the Season two of FIM, and after S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.

Most characters and locations, if not all, are based upon existing characters and places existing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, mainly S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. I took some liberties and adapted them a bit to make the story coherent. The storyline itself is based on the following ending, with a couple of changes: for example Vano and Strider teamed up instead of going separate ways. This idea came to my mind as Strider seemed detached from everyone but Vano among the members of the group the player leads into Jupiter underground.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R., My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and all other trademarks present in this story belong to their respective owners. This is a non-profit work of fiction, written out of boredom and the fact that there aren’t enough S.T.A.L.K.E.R./FIM crossovers, despite both franchises having amazing lore.


TL;DR: First fic. Please be nice and don’t kill me.