• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,751 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,751

Chapter 6: Death By Drowning, Awakened As A Beast.

"Well, everytime I thought of them... I feel they're kinda lucky. They managed to avoid the crippling reality." The man mumbled to himself.

"Ricklee, thinking of that crazy cousin of yours again?" The man beside him asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why my brain is like this." Ricklee was confused.

"You probably need to take a swim, you're working on a project for days non-stop." His friend suggested.

"Yeah, I should." Ricklee agreed, he taken off his dark-blue hoodie. Revealed a top-less body, and he also grabbed his white goggles.

He ran towards the roaring waters, and taken a plunge.

He felt purified.

Few hours later, the beach was slowly getting deep. As he noticed this, he slowly went back to the shore.

But a plant tangled his leg. He was carefree about it, so he tried to cut it by kicking.

It doesn't work.

He dived down to pull the plant, but it didn't let go.

He tried many ways to cut the plant off. But it was too late, he was exhausted, he's started to sink.

He only have a few seconds of oxygen left.

He has no other choice but to attempt to float and let his head out from the water to rest and gather some oxygen. But he didn't noticed an oncoming wave.

The salty water went to this mouth, inside his esophagus.

And he started to drown.

Everything went black.

And silent.


And he woke up. Gasped for air, and looked around.

Everything was grey, the fishes, the lights passing through the water, the waves, the flowing sand.

Everything stopped.

And there was a white glowing alicorn approaching him.

===============================

Back in Equestria, saturday, 6 am.

"WHERE DID ACE GO!?" I yelled.

"He's probably foraging in that yee-ass forest outside, Yuri." Thous said, reading through reddit whilst lying down on a couch.

"That's totally not true, it's actually his day off." I said, walking back and forth.

"Well, he's probably somewhere else then." Thous figured.

"How about, let's try to contact him through messanger?" I suggested.

"Lmao, that won't work. If he is somewhere else, he cannot read our messages because this residence is the only place in Equestria where you can gain acess to wifi that is connected to the old world's network."
Thous explained.

"Man, thinking of Ace dissappearing... He's probably doing that 'peace, or two' sign when we were sleeping, then disappeared. Even though he has no fingers or some sort similar to it." I joked.

"Anyways, you got a point. But, WHO'S GONNA PREPARE OUR FOOD!" I snapped.

"Well, I can cook! BUT NOT PONY FOOD!" I added.

"Let's look through online then..." Thous suggested.

As we were searching at google, hoping that we could find something decent...

Our hopes, were, crushed.

We only see are mixed leftover foods that can be fed to pigs, dogs, and other farm animals.

"Hey Thous, can you eat this?" I asked in disgust.

"Nah, I'd rather watch a rickroll than to eat an abomination like this." Thous answered, also in disgust.

"Anyways, since we can't make breakfast, want to go to Sugarcube Corner? I heard Pinkie Pie is working there." I suggested.

"Yeah, we have no choice but to go there. I don't wanna eat some lamaw (leftovers) though." He said.

As we stepped at the main door, something hit our heads.

"We don't have any money, right?" We just realized that we are empty pocketed.

So, we searched around the house, but found none.

"Is Ace insane or sadistic right now? He just left us here without a word, and he didn't even bothered to leave us some bucks!" I complained.

"Well, that's just him. Anyways, we can still munch on Sugarcube Corner though. Even without money." Thous said.

"Wait what?" I was surprised, that you can do shit like that.

"Ya probably watch too much anime in your bedroom when we're still humans. Do you know the word 'loan'?" Thous asked.

"Wait, we're going to loan some money from the bank?" I asked.

"No, not to that extent! Let's just ask to put it in our tab." He corrected.

"Oh."

So, we headed towards Ponyville. It was a long walk, but it's not pretty much boring.

As we reached Sugarcube Corner, the building seems to be very quiet. I think it's still closed. But the door is open though.

"So, let's go home?" Thous asked.

"Nah, Pinkie Pie works here, she might probably understand." I said, and we went inside.

When we reached the counter, Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared, startling both of us.

"Good morning Yuri, Thous! But where's Ace? Usually, he's with you guys." Pinkie excitedly greeted us, then asked where that sadistic idiot is.

"Well, he went somewhere else without telling us. He didn't even bothered to leave us some food or bits. So, we went here to have a bite." I explained.

"We want to have something that is suitable for breakfast. Do you have some?" Thous requested.

"We have pancakes! Want some?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah! How much?" I asked.

"One bit per pancake." She answered.

"We want ten of it! Just put it on our tab, I promise that I will pay it later." I promised.

"Pinkie Promise?" Pinkie asked.

"I Pinkie Promise!" I confirmed.

"Well, have fun eating these freshly cooked pancakes!" Pinkie happily said it, and she placed a tray of ten steaming pancakes, and two forks.

"Itadakimas!" I thanked the food.
"Thanks for the food, Pinkie." Thous thanked.

"What's 'Itadakimas'?" Pinkie happily questioned as we were politely eating our pancakes.

"In our old world, there was a country called 'Japan'. Which is our favorite country that we all wish to visit one day. That language I just used is called 'Japanese'. And 'Itadakimas' means 'Thanks for the food'." I explained.

"Also, Yuri is pretty much a weeb. It means 'A person who appreciates Japan culture'. But, our world, our society sees them as weirdos, and they are often being bullied and they are mostly outcasts." Thous explained.

"That's pretty bad, I feel bad for all the weebs you have in your old world. They're just appreciating a country's culture." Pinkie Pie felt bad about it.

"Not just that, I also heard some rumors back in our old school. Ace was a weeb when he was like, six years old.
And he was an outcast for seven years, he was angry about it. He has a fake smile, covering his built-up anger towards his tormentors." Thous commented.

"So, do you believe in that?" I asked.

"Why would I believe that? It's a rumor remember? If he was like that, he shouldn't be acting like a hyperactive, high idiot back in the day." Thous answered.

"You nuckelavee! We were having a good breakfast but you were ruining it with a sad rumor you heard decades ago!" I scolded the nuckelavee with a smile.

"Fine, fine, i'll shut up." He shuts his mouth.

As we finished our food, we thanked Pinkie Pie with her service, and left Sugarcube Corner.

"So, want to have some walks? You we're hiding in your room for days, reading some manga." Thous asked.

"Yeah, this is an interesting world after all." I said.

===============================

Somewhere in Equestria, not far from Sweet Apple Acres.

"Ah, fuck! I was just swimming and a stupid kelp tangled my leg! And time stopped, and there's a weird glowing alicorn appeared to me. What the fuck is going on?" The beast that looked like a pony with panda-like patterns on his body, and he also have a white goggles sitting on his forehead, and a white spiky mane and a white spiky tail.

"This must be the work of an enemy stand!" He said, staring menacingly at a tree stump.

"Actually though, what is going on? Let me try to recall the events.

I was swimming towards the shore, trying to go to a shallow area, but I can't go any further because of a stupid kelp. I tried to let that plant to untagle me, but it wont. I tried to gasp for oxygen, but instead of air, it was water. I started to drown, everything went black. As I opened my eyes, everything was gray and paused.

Something like Za Wuardo would do.

Anyways, a white glowing unicorn approached me. Talked to me, but I don't remember it's words.

And I closed my eyes again, and there I was. Sitting at a forest area near the meadows." He recalled.


"The only thing I could say in this situation, is Reincarnation."

"Well, since I'm new here, the only choice I have is to look for a nearest town and look for a place to stay in. Just like in rpg games."

As he tried to stand up, he can't seem to balance himself.

"What is going on? This place must have a different amount of Newton for the gravity here. I need to adapt myself at this new world." He mumbled.

As he looked down, he saw his black, furry hooves.

He screamed in terror.

Since he didn't know how to stand yet, he tried to trot, looking for a water puddle.

It was difficult for him, after a few steps later, he managed to trot without any difficulties.

As he found a water puddle, he saw his own reflection.

A white bear like-face, with black furry circular ears, a bear-like nose, white goggles, and a white spiky hair.

"Man, I looked like a Pancham from Pokemon." He said, impressed by his new form.

As he was done with his business, he trotted away from the forest.

He was intrigued on how interesting this new world. He kept on strolling non-stop, hoping to find a town.

Few meters later, he saw an orchard of apple trees.

Feeling thirsty and hungry, he picked one fresh apple that just fallen down from the tree. He cleaned it, and then he ate it.

He strolled through the orchard, and found a building that looks like a barn.

And saw an old, green mare sitting on a rocking chair, an orange mare with a brown hat, a red stallion, a yellow filly, and a brown dog playing with the yellow filly.

As he got closer, the dog ran towards him and tackled him.

"Ow!" He cried in pain.

And got licked in the face.

"Wionna! Why ye do that for?" Applejack scolded the dog.

"Stop, stop! Stop it!" The beast said, pleading to the dog to stop on licking him.

As Wionna was satisfied with her licking session, she ran back towards her owners.

"Sorry bout' that sugarcube, Ah'm Applejack, welcome tah Sweet Apple Acres." She greeted as she reached her hoof towards the panda to help him out.

And he also reached his hoof towards AJ, and stood up.

"I think I should also introduce myself. I'm Ricklee." He simply introduced.

"Well, hello Ricklee. Ya'r kinda unique. What kind of creature are ya? It's fine if ye don't tell me." She asked.

He was thinking. Thinking for a cool name for his race or something.

And he got it.

"I'm a Beastman." He answered.

As the family were introducing themselves. Ricklee asked AJ for a nearest town, and then, he went to Ponyville.

As he trotted at the main square, he saw a gray-cyan lycanthrope and a red nuckelvaee.

And they locked eyes to each other.

"A panda beastman? Never seen his kind before around this place." I thought.

"He looks like Yuri a bit, they're furry beasts after all. But, that aura. He feels like Ace, but a bit altered." Thous thought.

"A lycan and a demon horse? I feel that they're travelling horses. Because they looks so out of place from a group of normal horses. I also feel that they're citizens here, because they're accepted and there's no racism acts anywhere in this Horseville or something." Ricklee though.

"Hey Thous? Should we introduce ourselves? He looks new after all." I asked.

"Yeah, I think we should." Thous agreed.

Both of us approached the panda, and introduced ourselves.

"Hello, newcomer. I'm Yuri, a lycanthrope." I introduced.

"And I'm Thousmay, call me Thous. And I'm a nuckelavee." Thous introduced himself.

"And I'm Ricklee, a beastman." Ricklee introduced himself.

"Wait, Ricklee?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yep, there's no wax on you ears. You heard me pretty clearly." He said.

"Yuri? Isn't this my dead cousin's classmate? And Thous too? What the fuck is going on?

Yuri, the last time we were having a conversation, was playing a Roblox adaptation of Friday Night Funkin' decades ago. When we were playing a hard song, he suddenly stopped playing and stopped talking after a loud thud from his table.

Thous, the last time we talked was at messanger months ago, and I heard he got killed in a truck accident. What a classic anime death.

But why though. Two deceased online friends are here.

If they are here, I wonder where is that blue grass head cousin of mine?" Ricklee thought.

"Is it just me? Or Ricklee sounded like Ace? And why is his name so familiar?" I thought.

"SUS!" Thous thought.

"Ricklee." I said,
"Dude." Thous said,
"Guys." Ricklee said,


"Let's talk!"
"Let's talk!"
"Let's talk!"
We commanded.


We headed to a dark alley, where no one can see nor hear us.

"Hey, Rick. Are you..." I asked, in a suspenseful atmosphere.

"Reincarnated?" I continued.


It was silent. Long silence.


"How did you know?" Rick asked.

"Because we are too, and your aura, voice, and name makes me think of Ace." Thous answered the baffled panda.

This surpised the black and white bear.

"If you guys are reincarnated too... Let me confirm things first. I don't want to trust on some imposters who pretended to be my old, deceased friends." Ricklee commanded.

"Fine by us, just ask some questions." We accepted the command.

"Okay, first. What is my favorite language to use, besides Japanese?"

"Easy, Russian. You speak Russian sometimes in our messager group chat." I answered.

"Second, when we were like 14 and 15 years old. What was my commonly asked wish for my computer?"

"1 Terabyte Hard drive. So you can catch up to Ace's computer that has 50+ pirated games." Thous answered.

"Now, For the final question. I would be downright pissed if you don't answer this correctly." He threatened. Making me and Thous gulp.

"How did you guys die? I know the correct answer for it. And you can't fool me in this question.

A sane person can clearly remember their deaths." He asked.

We took a deep breath, and I go first.

"When we were playing Roblox Friday Night Funkin. I could clearly remember what song was used. Whitty's Ballistic, in hard difficulty. When we were halfway in the song, I heard gunshots in the living room. Few seconds later, someone poked my back.

Then I got stabbed.

And a white glowing alicorn approached me." I explained.

"Now, it's my turn. This happened at the Philippine-Japan Friendship Highway. The highway where our school and airport are just like, you know, neighbors. Anyways, after buying lunch in 7-11. I was very grogy, when I was crossing the pedestrian lane, I got hit by a truck. Then everything is gray and was stopped. And an alicorn approached me." Thous explained.

With our answers, it satisfied and calmed down the raging beastman.

"Looks like you guys are a real deal. Sorry about earlier." He said.

We shook our heads, telling him that it's fine. We also get stressed out when we die.

"But, if you guys are here... Where's that spike haired cousin of mine?" He asked.

"That's what we're doing this whole day! We were searching for him! He suddenly disappeared or went somewhere without telling us! He didn't even bothered to leave us some money for our needs!" I yelled.

"Yeah, well. He's also reincarnated here but we didn't have any clue where he is." Thous added.

"So, that shithole is here?" He asked.

"If you're talking about Ace, yes. He's here." I replied.

Then Ricklee bursted to laughter.

"Man, that guy is here! Who would thought that a guy like him could be reincarnated here!" He joked.

"Do you have a bad relationship with Ace or something?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just like this." He said.

"Anyways, since you're here. How about a little tour in this town, and introduce yourself to the locals. Sounds cool to you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have no other things to do than to explore this place." Ricklee said.

"Looks like its a yes, then." Thous added.

We first visited Sugarcube Corner, where Pinkie Pie is staying and working.

As we went in, the copper door bell above us rang.

"Oh, hello and Welcome to-" She paused as she saw Ricklee went inside.

And she gasped, typical Pinkie.

"A NEWCOMER! TIME TO GET THE PARTY STARTED!! EVERYPONY COME IN!" She yelled as she rang a handheld bell.

And everypony came in happily like a stampede.

"Uh, what the heck?" Ricklee asked.

"Don't worry, we've also experienced this. Everypony who came to Ponyville will be greeted with a warm, happy, welcome." I explained.

"Well, this also happened to me but the party is not in Ponyville, but in Canterlot." Thous added.

"Everypony? Canterlot? Party?" Ricklee asked, confused.

"Okay, let me teach you something. First, change your words in your vocabulary, words like everyone and etcetera will be changed to everypony. So you will not insult anypony. Next, Canterlot. To put it simply, it's like England's grand castle or something. And finally, the party. It's a "tradition" here in Ponyville to welcome newcomers." I explained.

"Okay, well that makes sense. But why Thous was having a welcome party in Canterlot instead in Ponyville?" He asked.

"Well... Thous reincarnated just in time when our six pony friends were arguing over an invitation for a party in Canterlot. Well, the nine of us, including Ace was invited for the party." I explained.

"Man, I know Ace more than you do, but I'm sure he's just eating there rather than dancing with random ponies. He doesn't like interacting people in a party." He said.

"You are totally correct! He just ate there for the whole time! He didn't even bothered to waltz with others. We even tried to convince him to dance with us, but he simply said 'Fuk off, I'm trying to eat.' " Thous agreed.

As the three of us were talking, Pinkie bounced towards us like a ball.

"Hello Yuri, Thous, and a stallion who's name I didn't know. Welcome to the party! As a thank you for inviting a pony who just came here, I am proud to tell you that your debt has been paid!" She happily said.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Thous was surprised.
"NANI!?" I was surprised.

"I'm not greedy silly, there's something more valuable than money. Which is hapiness!" She said.

"What you guys even do? Why do you guys have a debt?" He asked.

"Remember, Ace went somewhere right? He didn't even bothered to leave us some food or some money. So what we did is to buy some breakfast here and promised Pinkie to pay her later on." I explained.

"Anyways, since you're throwing a party for me, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Ricklee, a beastman. And..." He introduced then whispered something to me.

"Does this mare knows that we're reincarnated or something?" He whispered.

"Yeah, only our six pony friends and the princesses knew about it." I whispered back.

"And, I'm an old friend of these two guys and, the cousin of Ace." He contined.

"Oooh, looks like there's four of you guys now! It's not 'The Reincarnated Three' now! It's gonna be 'The Reincarnated Four'." She laughed.

"Anyways, welcome to Ponyville, Ricklee! Have some fun and introduce yourself to our other friends!

"Yeah, thanks." He thanked.

As we were walking around Sugarcube corner, eating some desserts. We found our six pony friends, hanging around as a group. And we approached them.


As we got closer, six of them noticed us and they greeted.

"Oh, Yuri and Thous, welcome to the party darlings." Rarity greeted.

"Well thank you Rarity." I thanked.

"Anyways, where's Ace? He should be here by now." Twilight asked.

"We don't know either, he suddenly disappeared this morning." Thous answered.

"Well, he's probably somewhere in Cloudsdale or some other towns near Cloudsdale." Rainbow Dash thought.

"How did you know Rainbow?" Fluttershy meekly asked, she's also shivering in fear because we're in a gathering.

"I just noticed something in his flying style when me and Fluttershy are still fillies while Ace is still a colt. Whenever he flaps his dragon wings, he produces a weird kind of pattern on the air. Normal ponies cannot see it, but we pegasai can. And, the weird patterns were heading straight towards Cloudsdale." Rainbow explained.

As Applejack was sipping his apple cider, he noticed Ricklee.

"Hey, ya'r the beastman earlier tis morning! Welcome ta Ponyville, Ricklee!" Applejack greeted.

"Thanks Applejack. Anyways, thank you for giving me some directions to Ponyville earlier." He thanked.

The seven of us were surprised, that AJ and Ricklee knew each other.

"You guys, know each other?" I asked.

"He was at ta meadows earlier, not far from ar' farm. When he reached Sweet Apple Acres, he asked fer directions fer ta nearest town, which is Ponyville. Ofcourse we introduced at each other.
Applejack explained.

"Looks like I should introduce myself."

"I am Ricklee, a beastman. An old friend of Yuri and Thous, and the cousin of Ace. And, I'm reincarnated just this morning." He introduced, shocking the five ponies (Of course, excluding Pinkie because she knew about it already.).

"No wonder I feel something weird on Ricklee." Twilight admitted.

"Same for me Twilight, darling." Rarity also admitted.

"What do you guys mean?" Rainbow asked.

"Ace and Ricklee have the same auras. And they almost have the same voice, like twins." Twilight explained.

"So, what's with the auras?" Rainbow asked again.

"Something related to family trees darling. If two ponies are related by blood, they have the same auras." Rarity explained.

"Man, that's a lot of stuff coming from you who doesn't have any interest to magic and spells." Rainbow joked.

"Dats basic knowledge fer unicorns Rainbow! It's like ya'll pegasai's basic knowledge fer flyin'!" Applejack scolded.

"But still, seeing an another reincarnated pony is one surprising and a wonderful sight. Right Fluttershy?" Rainbow said as she faced towards Fluttershy, who is not sitting in fear in her chair.

As she faced towards Ricklee, she felt embarrassed for her childhood friend.

Fluttershy poked, and examined Ricklee. She even lifted a small group of black and white fur from his body to examine what's below the furry layer.

"What's going on with my life?" He thought, as he was a bit annoyed.

No fleas, no skin or fur irritation, it's just like a skin of a newly born animal.

"What a cute creature, so furry and cuddly. His fur is fresh as Ace's, thick and cuddly like Yuri's fur! And he even looked like Harry! But thinner, has a different color palette, and has a mane and a hairy tail!" She said in happiness as she hugged Ricklee's left front hoof.

"This feels like a pillow!" She said, a bit sleepy.

"Who's Harry?" Thous asked.

"Her funny grizzly bear friend!" Pinkie answered cheerfully.

"Hey Thous, is it just me or Fluttershy has some animal-body fetish or something?" I asked, whispering to Thous.

"I dunno. She's a veterinarian after all, of course she has a habit of studying creatures." Thous whispered back.

"Anyways, Thous, use your magic to drag her away from Ricklee's hoof. It's probably sleep-inducing." I commanded.

"Yeah, it's embarrassing for a pony to sleep on somepony's hoof" Thous agreed as his horn started to emit some red glowing crack-like patterns on his horn.

Fluttershy is also growing some red glowing cracks on her body. And was levitated back to her chair.

After that, the cracks disappeared from her body and from Thous' horns, and then she fell asleep.

"Man, we shouldn't go closer to Ricklee's hooves, they're sleep inducing!" I said.

"Yeah, too dangerous." Thous added.

"I'm a bit proud to you Thous, you are getting the hang of it (about using basic magic.)." Twilight praised him.

"Thanks Twilight, it's actually very helpful to have magic." Thous replied.

"Yeah, cool." Rainbow Dash teased.

"Actually, I heard Diamond Tiara got her butt kicked few days ago." Rainbow added.

"I'll tell ya RD, the way she got defeated, was satisfyin'." Applejack commented.

"Ey Thous, how about ya'll explain whut happened few days ago." She added.

"Okay, fine." Thous agreed.

The three of us, me, Thous, and Ricklee sat on the floor as the others sat on their chairs.

And he began his story.

The part when he defended Apple Bloom from the hurtful words that were spoken from Diamond Tiara, made Applejack proud. Making a choice on letting Apple Bloom befriend Thous wasn't a mistake.

The part when he cast a thought-to-be-a-curse spell, made Twilight proud.

"I'm proud at the fact you're combining two basic spells to synthesize a complex magic, which is [Cripple]. And also, you cast that spell just to protect you and Apple Bloom, not using it with bad intentions." Twilight proudly said it.

When they finally mentioned the part when they turned the tables at the two spoiled rich ponies. It gave the five ponies some mixed feelings. (Well, except Applejack. Because he already experienced it few days ago.)

"Well, that's was satisfying darlings... But I think you three gone too far. Ofcourse I know that you used a spell that blocks off the offensive words but. That wasn't pretty nice." Rarity scolded us, and Ricklee chuckled.

"You guys are pretty bad at trash talking." He said, laughing at it.

"And no wonder you got banned in Facebook for a week because you're sending some trash talks to strangers on our teenager days as humans." I recalled, as I poured mango juice from a pitcher to my cup.

"I don't care on being banned man, I just wanted to turn the tables against them and I want them to know that they picked the wrong person." He defended.

"Okay, I heard you. But since you're like, the same age as Thous, which is around 26 or 27. You've probably have changed." I figured.

"Yeah, yeah." He babbled.

We spent a few hours in the party, getting to know each other, etcetera etcetera.

It was quite fun.

When sunset came, we grabbed some free food in the party, said our goodbyes at our pony friends, and went home.

We have an another long walk, but still, it's not boring.

When we reached home, Ricklee was intrigued on it.

"Welcome Ricklee, to the Bakemono Residence." I introduced his new home.

A simple cement house, it look like it's made out of two or more square rooms just glued together and a square room at the top of the building. And it even had a sign with japanese letters, its reads 'Bakemono Residensu'. We just took a translation online because we don't know any Kanji and it's a pain to search it up.

"Don't tell me that Ace named your residence." He said.

"Yeah, and we kinda agreed to it." Thous answered.

"Let me give you a short house tour." I said. And he agreed.

Then we went inside.

"Here we are, at the first room." I said.

"As you can see, this room is separated to two groups."

I pointed at the right, where the sofa, the small table, and the cabinet at.

"This is the living room, this is where we do our weird shits. We sometimes play some Minecraft, Among Us, and some other mobile shits. I must admit, Ace made the right choice to distance ourselves from Ponyville because we are so loud when playing. As loud as a motorcycle engine." I introduced.

"Wait you guys still have cellphones?" Ricklee asked.

"Yeah, we managed to grab our phones during our reincarnation. Because it was recommended or mandatory or something." Thous answered.

"Welp, looks like there's no need to hide my phone too." Ricklee said as he grabbed his phone from his spiky white mane.

"Whoa, how did you do that?" I asked.

"I dunno, my instincts just told me to put it there." He replied.

"Speaking of which, how did you guys play Amogus? There's no wifi signal anywhere in this town." He added.

"Well, before you and Thous were reincarnated. Few months ago at the Summer Sun Festival, we were attacked by Nightmare Moon, trying to enslave us. But due to our efforts with Ace and our six pony friends, we managed to get rewarded by the one who reincarnated us.

He gave us a cube that acts like a modem, that is also connected to our old world's server. Which means, you can stream in the internet together with strangers from our old world.

And it also has a built-in VPN, of couse it will trigger a panick in the old world if there was a weird IP adress hanging around in that server.

And one last thing, whenever you use your real name or your old accounts, you are forced to change your name, and banned from using your old accounts." I explained.

"Now that explains everything." Ricklee said.

Then I pointed to the left side, the area with a black and white checkered floor.

"This is our kitchen, you can see there is a counter, a sink, some chairs, some kitchen appliances that's just bought a month ago. And some other kitchen things." Yuri introduced.

"What a nice kitchen you guys have. Who's the cook in this residence?" Ricklee asked.

"Uh, your cousin." I answered.

"Well, that's not surprising. He likes to experiment with food after all. Quick question, what's your favorite dish in Ace's menu?" Ricklee asked again.

"Mine's Milky Mango-Banana In A Bowl With Rose Petals." I answered.

"Mine is Fruit Salad With Rose And Sunflower Petal Garnish." Thous also answered. Baffling the panda a bit.

"Welp, reincarnation changes your diet, I guess. And what's with the fucking flower petals?" He said.

"I dunno, Ace just taught us that we can eat flowers here. And it's actually quite good." I told him.

"Did Ace literally became an idiot that tried different kinds of plants and declared it 'safe'?" Ricklee asked.

"Nah, when Ace was just newly reincarnated. He was a discount-butler at Fluttershy's home when they were young. He grew up there, and learned something important everyday. The ways how ponies do their labors and some sort." Thous explained.

After introducing the kitchen, we went to the master bathroom.

"This is the Master's Bathroom. It has a towel rack, a toilet, a bathtub, some showers. And ofcourse, why would we forget our pride and joy? A faucet with a large bucket sitting under it, and a tabo (Translation: Dipper)!" I introduced.

"Master's Bathroom? Does this mean that you guys have two bathrooms? Or this is just the place where you bath and the other is for shitting?" Ricklee asked.

"Well, a bit of a yes. Thous has a severe diarrhea occuring like, everyday. So Thous needs a personal bathroom so we don't have to clean it everytime. And also, his bathroom is customized. Whenever he has a rampaging diarrhea session, the taps on the ceiling will open and will automatically clean the room." I explained.

"Whoa, you go to THAT extent just to flush Thous' mess. His diarrhea must be serious." Ricklee was impressed.

After introducing the bathroom, we went to the hallway where we enter enter to our respective rooms.

I pointed at the left door near me, a white sliding door with a cyberpunk-like design and a sign in japanese letters (not kanji) that says:
Esu Heroburin

"Wow, a sliding door. You guys must be rich or something. A cyberpunk sliding door? That's expensive!" Ricklee called out.

"Actually, it's not really expensive. It's just a piece of wood given some polygon holes and was painted." I explained.

As Thous used his magic to open the door, we were greeted by a blue light coming out from Ace's room. We looked at it, its a grey cyberpunk-like room. Some hexagonal shelves mounted at the walls, a closet with his katana-less black katana stand, and a bed inserted at the closet. And his computer is also there.

"A, gaming room? And some LED light strips!?" Ricklee was astonished.

"Yeah, I was also kind of surprised that the constructors managed to pull off this build. And also, those LED lights are just magic." Thous said.

"I still remember what Ace said when we were talking about gaming rooms before we became grade nine students. 'Your gaming setup, or your room will define your personality. It's important to customize it once in a while.' " I said, imitating Ace's voice at the end.

"That really sounds like him." Thous added.

Anyways, we went out from Ace's room and I pointed at the door infront of Ace's room.

A japanese door with a wooden sign that has japanese letters (Now in kanji, we just took one online) that says: Yuri.

"We already knew who owns this room..." Thous said half-heartedly.

"Yeah, the kanji letters and the japanese sliding door. Totally screams 'Japanese'. And it's already obvious who's the weaboo here." Ricklee called out.

"Well that's very fast for you guys to figure out." I said, annoyed a bit.

As I opened the door, we were greeted by some rainbow colored lights. And we saw a room with japanese-like walls, a japanese bed, a dark-brown wooden closet, RGB LED strip lights, and some anime posters.

"Yeaaaah, Ace's statement is pretty correct, not gonna lie." Ricklee said as he slammed the door shut.

"Hey! Becareful with my door! It's my precious!" I yelled, pointing my paws at the pony panda.

"It won't break bruh, plus, this kind of door is pretty durable, it will not break with the simple slam that I just do." Ricklee explained, and I rolled my eyes.

And finally, the final room, just beside my room.

I pointed to a grey door with red runes that glow in a breathing manner. Something like a wizard would have. And also a sign that says "Thous" in red runic letters.

"Heh, cool door. Are ya a wizard Thous?" The panda teased.

"I guess you could say that." Thous replied as he opened his door with his magic.

Ricklee was astonished. A grey room with red LED lights. Also with a couple of bookshelves, a bed, and a table with runes on top of it.

"This is the complete opposite of Ace's room. Isn't it. His room is like cyberpunk but Thous's room is like, fantasy. You used to like knights and some other shits, but you like mages now. What a change." Ricklee was astonished.

"Well, I still like knights, but we discovered that I have magic. So I studied magic to improve myself. Also with the help of Ace's creativity, I could also experiment with magic. I even replicated a complicated spell with just two basic spells." Thous explained, impressing the baffled bear.

We also went inside Thous' room, and went inside his personal restroom.

Admiring the beauty of the customized bathroom.

When the tour is finished, me and Ricklee went upstairs, admiring the setting sun.

"Uh, Ricklee."

"Yes?"

"How did you die? We didn't managed to ask you earlier."

Ricklee explained everything, his conversation with his friend, swimming at the salty beach, and the encounter with his own end.

"That's pretty rough, more terrifying than our deaths." I felt bad.

"Nah, it's fine. To be honest though, this dimension is better than our old world. There are no assholes anywhere trying to destroy our life, and no assholes trying to cripple our life." He said, shed a faint tear on his eye.

"Are you, crying?" I asked.

"Nope, I just... Never felt so free before. I used to be an asshole, trying to protect myself, but with a price. Ever since I changed my ways, life became more dangerous and even made us crippled. We worry all the time for no reason." He said.

"Man, you're a complete opposite of Ace. Both of you almost have the same faces and voices, but your personalities are total opposites. You worry too much while Ace doesn't worry at all! He's too carefree.

But, what you said is true though. As we grow up, life gets unforgiving. We all tried to comfort ourselves, but it sometimes work." I said.

"So, since you're living here, where would you sleep?" I asked.

"In this house, obviously!" He answered.

"No, what I meant is, where in this house. Do you sleep?" I asked again.

"Can I try to sleep on Ace's room? It's seems comfortable there." He answered.


"Yeah, it's pretty comfy there. We sometimes hang out in that room if Ace is busy playing with his computer, or we have some special matters to do in his computer." I added.

Ricklee massaged his chin, thinking of something.

"How about the three of us will have a sleepover in his room. That might be fun." He suggested.

"Good idea Ricklee! Let's try it this evening!" I approved.

As we were having a conversation, Thous heard us while he's preparing the food we took from the party earlier this afternoon.

"I heard you two talking about sleeping in Ace's room! It's actually a decent idea! Can't wait to do it!" Thous yelled as he heated up the food from the kitchen.




At nighttime, we were having a good dinner. We just took some food from the party earlier and heated it up. After that, we cleaned ourselves up and went to Ace's room.

We watched and rewatched some anime, played Hamsterball in his computer (Which is the only party game he have in his pc.), watched some videos in Youtube, and some other fun stuff.

Then we headed to bed.
===============================
1:00 am in the morning...

"Ya guys still awake?" Ricklee asked.

"Yeah, I'm bored." I answered

"I can't sleep!" Thous complained.

"Actually though, I know you died at the same day as Ace, Yuri. How did you managed to survive in Equestria without Ace?" He asked.

"Same for me though, I'm also pretty curious on how you did it." Thous added.

I took a long, deep sigh, and started to tell my story.

Author's Note:

"Wait, I'm not in this chapter. What the heck." Ace complained as he was lying down on a hammock, under the night sky. He also wears a blue Hawaiian style clothing.

========================

Yay, its done, it just took a while to write because there are parts in this chapter that is hard to get away from. Also, yay! I got my cousin reincarnated in this crap.

two more ponies to reincarnate and i can finally do some fun stuff in this shitpost-of-a-fanfic.