• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 2,731 Views, 44 Comments

The Day I was Reincarnated To Equestria - ItsAceHerobrineAS



Synopsis: There was a terrible tragedy in a mountainous neighborhood. Ace, the main character of the story was shot. And was reincarnated, starting a new ridiculous life in Equestria.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,731

Chapter 5: The Nuckelavee's "First?" School

Author's Note:

Yay, school is done and i can finally work on this!

A day after the enrollment. Which is Thous' first day at school...

"Ace! Why did you enroll me to a school? Look! I'm a grown-assed man! Why would I go to school again!?" Thous was outraged by this, while I placed two red notebooks and a black pencil in his black saddlebag with red accents.

"That's pretty late asking that kind of question..." I said, as I placed a delicious plastic-wrapped sandwich in his bag.

"Anyways, I enrolled you at a school because you look like a young colt. And it's the law, alright!" I explained as I closed his bag.

"Well... fine." Thous pouted.

As I finished preparing Thous' things, I readied my katana at my waist and Yuri sharpened his claws.

"By the way, why you guys are readying for war or something?" Thous asked.

"I'm just heading to work dude, and Yuri was just tagging with me at the Everfree forest because he's bored." I explained.

"I'm just bored, because there are no other cool anime to be binge watch at the internet. All of them sucked now!" Yuri said, disgusted at the end.

As we all headed out, we escorted Thous to the school, which is not very far.

We said our goodbyes and we now headed to the Everfree forest.

==============================



==============================

Hello, I am Thousmay, a former human reincarnated into a nuckelavee...

And I'm gonna be the narrator for this chapter.

As Ace and Yuri left me in this school filled with colts and fillies, I took a deep breath and trotted towards the school building.

All of the students that were playing and chatting are now staring, and possibly... judging me.

Well I don't give a fuck about it lol! I just don't care!

As I went inside, I was greeted by this purple mare with daisies as a cutie mark.

"Welcome" The mare greeted me.

"Ah, thanks." I thanked.

I sat down, placed my bag on the floor, grabbed a notebook and a pencil. And placed it on my desk.

I'm very bored at that point, so I made some random doodles on the very back of my notebook.

I looked at the scribble, and I was a little bit disgusted.

"Why does it look like a shit?" I thought as I erased it.

"Man, If I had my own phone and I can play it here, I should be scrolling through reddit right now."

A few minutes of thinking about random thoughts, the class is about to start. The students are coming in now.


"Hello fellow students! Welcome back to class!" The purple mare cheered.

I could hear some groans in the back, they sounds like they're disappointed at it. Well, I could relate to them.

I remember something a decade ago, where me, Yuri, and Ace are still humans and were like, 15 or 14 years old. We got a crap ton of projects, from math, to english, to filipino, and so on. From lazy-inducing projects to dignity-removing projects. It was hell back in grade nine.
Should I mention that it's also online classes? Thanks pandemic!

Anyways, I also heard from Ace that he skipped some of his projects and passed some of his projects. He's also very carefree about it.

Man, me and the other boys almost failed that year. We got something like, 70 on our cards! (Which is the failing grade)

And that madlad Ace, he got some 80s! He didn't do anything! He didn't do his homework or some of his projects!

Anyways, that guy groaning earlier, was relatable.

"Before we start our class, let's us introduce your new classmate!" The teacher cheered.

"Step up! Don't be shy." The teacher called me in a cheery manner, and I liked that.

I stood up, and trotted infront of everypony.

"Hello little colt, my name is Mrs. Cheerlie, and I'm gonna be your teacher. May you please introduce yourself?" Cheerlie introduce herself and smiled at the end.

"Well, okay." I agreed, and gulped.

"Hello fellow classmates, I am Thousmay. And I'm a nuckelavee." I introduced myself, and the whole class went silent. I could only hear birds chirping outside.

"Uhh, Mrs. Cheerlie? What's a nuckelavee?" One of the students asked.

"I don't know any details about it, Pillow Feathers. But I heard it's a demon-like pony." Cheerlie guessed, and the whole class was panicking about it. Except for this two rich-looking fillies. And a young farmer-like filly

"A demon is going to kill us all!"
"He's here to slaughter us!!"
"It's the end! Maaaa! Paaaa!"

I cringed and chuckled at the same time. And I face hooved.

"Look, I know you're all panicking, but please calm down." I said, slightly calming the panicking mob that looks like scrambling ants.


"Everypony! Calm down!" Cheerlie yelled, calming the rampaging mob.

"Ugh, why would aaaaall of you silly ponies believe in that old pony tale? This... demon, is probably just a four horned goat!" The pink filly with a tiara on her head mocked me, and tapped her hoof on my upper left horn.

I don't really feel insulted at that.

"Diamond Tiara! Your manners!" Cheerlie scolded her, but she doesn't seem to mind. And returned to her seat.

After calming the group ponies, the class finally started.

After a long, easy lesson, it was time for snacks. I headed outside and munched on my sandwich.

I carefully examined my food, just in case Ace put something weird on my food.

As I disassembled the sandwich, I saw some dragon fruit slices and a small amount of golden dragon petals.

What the fuck Ace is giving me? A dragon sandwich?

I reassembled my meal, and munched on it.

Boy, it's very delicious! It's very sweet! He's giving me a dragon-themed sandwich.

I better not waste this.

Come and think of it, where did he get these ingredients? These quality ingredients must be hard to find or grow.

Eh, better not think of it...

As I finish playing with my head, I continued munching the sweet sandwich. And didn't noticed somepony approached my back.

The pony tapped my back, I looked behind. I saw a red-maned farmer with a red bowtie tied on her mane, smiled.

"Hello ther'! I'm Apple Bloom! Welcome to Ponyville!" The filly greeted in a southern accent, and I feel happy about it.

"Oh, hello! I'm Thousmay, just call me Thous." I greeted back.

"Well, I'll call you 'Thous' then! What'cha eating there?"

"Well, it's a dragon sandwich. It's not literally filled with dragon meat inside, it's only just dragon fruit and some golden dragon petals!"

"That sounds delicious! Let me taste it!" Apple Bloom cheerly asked and I agreed.

She made a small bite on my sandwich, and she was analyzing it.

"Hmmm, this actually quite gud'! It's very sweet and juicy! Just like mah apple pie!"
She complimented my sandwich! Ace, I kinda forgot how creative you are when It comes to food.

"Anyways, who made yer sandwich? The pony who made this must be a good cook!" Apple Bloom complemented again. But how should I respond to that question?

===========================
Flashback, yesterday, before sunset... When Ace and Yuri taught me something about pony common sense.

"Dude, I gotta tell you something. You must not tell somepony that we're reincarnated shits. This might spark some outrage or something." Ace told me as he played Subnautica in his computer.

"So, uh... Can I tell everypony that I'm a Nuckelavee?" I asked, as I was closely observing Ace playing, he was swimming in a very dark ocean with a desert-like floor area.

"Detecting multiple... leviathan class... lifeforms in the region, are you certain... whatever you're doing... is worth it." The game spoke it out loud from the computer's speakers with a computer-like voice.

And there were roars coming out from the speaker.

"Yeah Thous, if somepony is panicking about the fact you're a demon- HOLY SHIT!" As Ace was about to answer my question, he was jumpscared by a white large snake like thingy with red accents. The face of the leviathan creature has four black eyes and four mandibles. And he quickly pressed the 'Esc' button on his keyboard.

"FUCKING REAPER LEVIATHAN!" He yelled.

"Anyways, you can tell everypony that you're a Nuckelavee. If they managed to panic because you're a demonic asshole. Trust me, it's fine, they might be addicted to a myth or something." Ace said as he pressed 'Leave Game' in his computer.

"I heard you played Subnautica before, why'd you even bothered to visit that desert area or something?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just challenging myself to pay the Dunes a visit. I'll try to see if I my mental health has grown up. But it seems it doesn't." Ace answered.

"You never grow up!" Yuri yelled from the restroom.

"Look who's talking!" Ace talked back.

End of flashback...
============================

Looks like saying 'My friend made this' is a no go. No filly nor colt would say that an adult pony is their friend.

"Actually, my draconid guardian made this for me. He's a very creative pony when it comes to food." I answered Apple Bloom's question.

"A draconid? Sounds familiar... Oh! I heard this from big sis Applejack!"

"This is the lil' sis of Applejack!?" I was very shocked about this information.

"That she has a draconid friend who's also a long lost friend of big bro Yuri!"

"Yuri, it sounds like he's pretty popular in Ponyville."

"So, uhh... Do you know the name of my draconid guardian?" I asked, a bit curious if she knows him or not.

"Hmm, I think he has a name from a card used for gamblin'! I think it's 'Ace' or somethin'..." She answered.

"Ding dong! Correct! It's my big bro Ace." I congratulated her for her efforts on finding out the name of my asshole of a friend.

We were talking for the whole break, and finding out some information related to Ponyville.

Most of them are useless though.

I heard that the newspaper crew in this town has students from this school as workers.

The rich kid who's shitting me earlier was Diamond Tiara, she's the school bully, and she even has her own henchmare. Silver Spoon, who's also a rich kid.

After the break, it's lesson time. I managed to ace through the test and lessons. Making me the number one student in the class. All of them were impressed at me, well... Almost. The two bullies weren't happy about it.

It's not my fault bruh, I'm a two-decade old former human who's also a former salary man. I already got stock knowledge from my past life.

Classes are over, judging from the sun on the sky, it's already 3 in the afternoon. Looks like we end our classes the same as our old school back in our old lives.

As I was about to go home, Apple Bloom approached.

"Heya Thous! Goin' home?" Apple Bloom asked enthusiasticly.

"Yeah, I wanna rest." I answered.

"Can I come with ya? I have a lot of free time." She asked again.

"Is it fine to have her over? The only things that makes ponies suspects us as reincarnated beings are, Ace's computer, Ace's gadgets, Yuri's questionable anime posters, And our cellphones.

Ah, it's fine. Ace's gadgets are kept in his dark-gray gaming room with blue led lights (Which is just permanent light points lined together, installed using magic). While Yuri's anime posters are in his white (gaming?) room with rgb led lights.

Looks like it's okay to bring Apple Bloom over to the Bakemono Residence, as long she doesn't go inside our bedrooms."

"Yeah, it's fine. As long you don't go inside our bedrooms, it's an invasion of privacy." I said.

"I understand, but thanks for accepting me for having me over on yer home." She accepted joyfully.

We were trotting back home, it was a long way.

As we reached home, we saw Ace, Yuri, Twilight, and Applejack hanging out together in the living room.

"I'm home!" I greeted as I stepped in.

"Welcome home dude, I see you've made a new friend." Ace greeted, with a little smirk.

"Shut up man." I talked back with a little chuckle.

"Applejack? What yer doin' ere'?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Why, payin' a visit to a friend of course." She answered as she sipped a magenta-colored juice from a glass.

"What'cha drinkin' there sis?" She asked again.

"It's eh Dragon Fruit Juice, freshly picked from the Everfree Forest." Applejack answered.

"Everfree Forest!?" Apple Bloom was both surprised and scared at the same time.

"I know you're confused about the Everfree Forest part, but that's Ace's job. He forages inside Everfree Forest. Scary monsters? That's just a piece of cake to him." I explained.

"Speaking of foraging, hey Yuri! How's your expedition earlier?" I asked Yuri, hoping he's somewhere in this house.

"No! I aint going back there again! I almost got killed!" Yuri yelled from his room.

"Anyways, enough with the talk. Twilight's here to teach you magic and stuff. You have four horns right?" Ace said as I touched the tip of my upper horns.

"I figured that you can probably cast some magic." He continued.

"Let's all head outside, you might probably poison us inside or blow the whole residence up." Twilight said with a smile as she levitated a bunch of books with her magic. She also seems very excited about it.

We all went outside.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Yuri yelled as he opened his door and went out.






"Let's check first on how strong your magic is." Twilight said as she levitated me and taking a closer look at me.

"Not bad, your magic is pretty strong. Try to release it from your horn." She instructed, and I'm very confused.

"How?" I asked, both clueless, and confused.

"Try to imagine that your horns are spitting out some water." She instructed again.

I closed my eyes, and I tried to imagine it, like my horns are faucets.

Now, there are four faucets on my head, let's try to move the spinning thingy an inch. There are small amounts of liquid dripping out from the faucets. Now... let's adjust the thingy again, about three inches. The water came out, it looks so smooth.

Now, lets adjust it with five inches. Looks like the faucets reached it's maximum settings. The water came out like crazy, like a pressure washer.

"Hey Thous! Open your eyes!" Ace yelled.

"Dude! look!" Yuri yelled.

"Magnificent!" Twilight sounds like she's impressed.

"Ooh" I could hear something from the impressed apple sisters.

And I opened my eyes.


They're impressed, but why am I seeing a red lighting around me? There's no red light source!

I tried to look for a light source at my surroundings, but I see none.

When Ace grabbed his katana from his waist, I saw my reflection.

A samurai-like pony head with horns that has glowing red cracks.

"So... my horns are glowing, now what?" I asked.

"Now, let's test your newfound magic. Try to levitate this book that's currently infront of me now." Twilight instructed as she placed a book infront of her.

"How?" I asked.

"Just try to imagine that you're picking it up." Twilight instructed again.

So, I followed her instructions.

"So... Like this?" I casually said it as a book with red glowing cracks levitated infront of me.

"Yes! You do really have magic!" Twilight yelled, very facinated at me.
She teleported very close to me, she stared at my right upper and lower horns.

"Look at the aura of your horns! Us unicorns, our horns only just glows. But yours, your magic forms in a crack-like formation! I'm very happy that you were reborn as a horned creature-" Twilight was happily analyzing my magic, then she paused when Ace made an "ahem" sound.

"Sorry, slip of a toungue. I just use some wrong words when I'm too excited." Twilight lied, she's just looking for an excuse so she could hide our secret from Apple Bloom.

Twilight cleared her throat.

"Anyways, since you have magic... Do you want to learn some spells like [Teleporting] and etc? I will not force you if you're not interested." Twilight offered, and gets a bit sad at the end of the sentence.

I quickly answered without thinking.

"Are you kidding me!? Ofcourse I want to! This is the best thing in my whole life!" I screamed in happiness.

"That's the spirit!" Twilight cheered.

So... I went to a magic tutorial with Twilight for the whole afternoon.

It was a pretty fun session. I learned different kinds of spells.

And also with the help of Ace's creativity, he also told me to try to experiment by combining two different spells. Which also increases the amount of 'fun' in the session.

Just before the session hits the '2 hour' mark. I literally mastered all of the basic spells that can be learned by a beginner.

All of them were gray, and making the most weirdest face ever.

"Whoi, oi... Yuri... Does this reminds us to a specific kind of anime?" Ace said, shocked, and speechless at the same time.

"Ya, Isekai Cheat Magician, Isekai Smartphone, Reincarnated Slime. You name it." Yuri answered, also shocked and speechless at the same time.

"I don't know what Ace and Yuri were saying, but the face they're making makes me think that they're also surprised at the situation." Twilight said, also speechless.

"I ain't an expert when it comes tah magic, but mastering de basics takes months, or even years!" Applejack said.

"Whoa" Apple Bloom, just simply commented at the situation.


It was a whole day, the apple sisters went home. Applejack seems to be glad to have a powerful friend like me.

Twilight also went home, she seems very happy about earlier. It's like she just woke up from a nice dream, knowing she can visit it again.


We all sat down in the living room, and things were a bit intense. Because Ace is trying to do a pep talk at me.

"So uhh, you're incredibly OP right now." Ace started.

"Uh, yes..." I said.

"Don't get the wrong idea of leaving this place and attempting to enslaved this world." He said, again, worsening the atmosphere.

"Why would I do that?" I asked, completely confused.

"I'll just give you a piece of my mind. If you ever do this, you'll really be fucked up by me. Are we clear?" He stated.

"Y-y-y-yes sir." I said, a bit scared at him.

A former outcast in his elementary days, who would though a pony like him would be so scary?

"Okay then! It's time to prepare for dinner!" He changed his mood to serious to enthusiasm. Lifting the heavy atmosphere away. Looks like he's having some mood swings.

"Uh, Yuri. Is it just me or Ace just hit puberty just in two decades?" I wondered.

"I dunno, he used to be a childish asshole in our human days. Maybe turning into a pony helped him grow up." Yuri commented.

"Looks like you're the only one who didn't grew up at this residence." I joked with a smirk.

"Hey! Shut up, I just want to be childish! It's hard to be an adult ya know!" He talked back.

"Okay, okay! I get it!" I agreed, trying to shut him up.


As Ace prepared our dinner, me and Yuri were having a little chat.

"Thous."

"What?"

"What does it feel to be an adult?" Yuri asked.

"Why would you ask that?"

"You probably know that me and Ace both died at the same year. We never finished our grade nine days, we died when we were playing in our computers, we died in the day when we were struggling with online class. We died at the year when Corona isn't cured yet! We all know that you're the only one in this residence who survived the pandemic and finished an education!"

"Okay okay! I'll tell my experience! It was hell! I almost got fired! And I'm single! And I'm just working to support my parents!"

It was silent, after hearing the part that I'm just working to support my parents.

"I'm very sorry to hear that."

"Nah, it's fine. Good thing the company I'm working on is providing my family their needs. And my siblings are also supporting my family. Man, I'm having some double feelings right now."


It was a long dinner, and a long night.
And I slept.


It's a new day, Ace escorted me to my school again. And then he flew away with his katana.

As I headed towards the school, Apple Bloom approached me and greeted me.

"Good mornin'! Yesterday was actually quite fun! Yer actually quite powerful! You mastered basic spells in just an hour! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you!" She babbled, but she's pretty energetic in this time.

As we went towards the school building, we were approached by this rich kid bully and her henchmare.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon...

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. Two blank flanks!" She taunted.

"Uh, Apple Bloom. What's a blank flank?" I asked, before Apple Bloom could open her mouth, Diamond Tiara opened hers first.

"Oh! You didn't know? What a relief!" She said, sarcasticly, but I didn't seem to know what part of her speech is insulting. This is just a cheap insult.

As we were staring at each other, we didn't noticed that we gathered a crowd.

"A blank flank is a sore loser who doesn't know any talents." She taunted again.

Apple Bloom tapped her hoof on my shoulder.
"Actually, a blank flank is a pony who doesn't have her or his own cutie mark yet." She whispered.

"So, you're talent is probably bullying other students... And you're pretty bad at it. This means that you ARE a blank flank." I teased, with a smirk.

She was angry a bit, but she didn't lose her cool yet.

"Oh, this aint enough yet-" She paused as I spoke something again.

"Yeah, yeah, bully me all you want. No matter what you do, you can't make me kneel down and make me cry with that level of bullying." I said, confidently.

"What do you mean? You're just probably ignoring the fact that you're about to cry right now." She taunted again.

"Oh, do you think that would work on me? Think again! You need atleast two decades of experience for you to take me down!" I was very confident about it, and my horns were forming some red glowing cracks.

"Ugh, such cheap tricks. Look at your stupid goat horns! They're crying!" They smirked, and were laughing.

"Think again Crystal Crown, think again. My horns aren't crying, they're preparing a spell." I smirked as I prepared my spell.

"The goat is about to cr-y, the goat is about to cr-y." They chanted in an insulting way.


"Nuckelavee Magic: Hallucinating Fear"

I chanted as I stared directly to their eyes, my horns aren't glowing anymore. And they were shivering in fear.

And we walked away.

"Thous! That was amazing! You stood up against Diamond Tiara! And what was that spell?" Apple Bloom asked in amazement.

"The insults Diamond Tiara threw at me were cheap, they're also pretty easy to counter. And the spell that I used earlier? It's just a little modification of a unicorn magic, that spell makes them shiver in fear in a few seconds. The moment they snap back to reality, they'll think that we've teleported away. They'll never know what hit em'" I explained, then I chuckled on how dumb those two looked.

"Wait! Where did they go!?" Diamond Tiara yelled.

"They're behind you." Somepony told her, then Diamond looked behind.

And she was speechless.
"This is not yet over!" She yelled in defeat.

"Thous, do we get into trouble with that spell you just cast?" Apple Bloom asked, and she was very worried about it.

"Nah, they're just asleep for like, a few seconds." I said, as we continued to walk.

"I'll tell you a thing about the magic that I just cast earlier. They're aren't shivering in fear, it's just an illusion I made." I said, questioning the farmer filly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Actually, they're sleeping for a few seconds. Then, to create an illusion that they're actually scared at me, I'll just make them shake their hooves and make them open their eyes.

Remember Ace yesterday? He told me to combine spells to make a new one." I explained.

"Ooooh." She was impressed.

When we reached inside the building, we were waiting for the class to start.

As the class started, it's pretty much a long and easy day. Same as yesterday, I aced through the lessons and quizzes. Back in the day, I would always be behind in the lessons.

But, leading in a class is a fun, yet surreal experience.

At the whole day, I could see Diamond Tiara angrily glaring at me.

Like an idiot, lol.

When classes are over, Diamond Tiara approached me and Apple Bloom.

"Tommorow morning, bring your stupid parents in." She demanded.

"Okay." I said, casually. Like I don't care.

"And you too Apple! Bring your stupid sister in!" She demanded.

"Wait, what!? No! She's pretty busy right now!" Apple Bloom said, in distress.

"Cry all you want Apple, if both of you don't get what I want tomorrow morning, I'll make sure you're property are bought to us. We're above the social pyramid you see." She threatened.

"That's-" Apple Bloom paused as I tapped her back.

"Just do it, I have a plan." I whispered, calming down the panicking apple.

"Just bring in Applejack tomorrow." I said it out loud.

"Oh, I guess this goat is more cooperative than I thought." She said it, sarcastically.

And we walked away.

"Thous! What were you thinking!? Applejack has something to do tommorow! We can't let her waste her time over this!" She panicked.

"What's her job tomorrow?" I asked

"It's apple bucking season! All apples are going to ripe! Plus, we own a very large orchard outside Ponyville. There's only two of my family who can buck them!" She explained.

"Let your sister come in then! Let's pull an uno reverse card at Diamond Tiara. She may humiliate us tomorrow morning, but she will never know what hit em'!" I commanded

"But the apples!?" She asked.

"Don't worry, I'll help. I'll help after school!" I said, finally calming down the apple.

"You do!?" She asked, in happiness.

"Yes, I promise."

"Yay! Thank you Thous! But, what's with the 'uno reverse card'?"

"It's an expression."

As we reached the border of Ponyville, we separated and went home.

I explained everything to Ace and Yuri the situation we're in. And both of them bursted to laughter.

They were impressed that my plan was both savage and satisfying, they can't wait to do it tomorrow morning.


At Apple Bloom's part, she told her family everything about earlier this morning and afternoon.

Applejack, told her that she will come.

"Knowing Ace, Yuri, and Thous. I'll know they'll pull off something good this time." Applejack told her sister.

Her sister was a bit confused, but her worries dissapeared into atoms.


Then next morning comes.

I rode Ace's back while he's flying and carrying Yuri in his hooves.

"Whooo! Good thing you have the time and day to carry me like this Ace! It's actually my first time flying!" He yelled in happiness.

"Shut the fuck up Yuri, the wind is loud enough, but your stupid loud noise makes it even more louder" He scolded Yuri.

"What if I'm even more louder?"

"I'll YEET you somewhere else and you will enjoy your second death."

"Fine, I'll shut up."

It was a fun flying session, when we reached school, our ears were ringing.
Well, I don't have ears, but my sense of hearing is ringing.

Apple Bloom approached me in hapiness.
"Thous! You're here!"

"It's nice to see ya three! I'm kinda interested with Thous' plan." Applejack greeted

"Same for me! After a talk to Applejack yesterday, I'm also interested on Thous' plan." Apple Bloom added.

Ace chuckled.
"Trust me, me and Yuri were laughing at his plan. He's one hell of a genius." He said.

"Now, lets put this plan into action now?" Yuri asked.

"When the school bully is here-" Ace paused as Mrs. Cheerlie called us to her classroom.

"Looks like let's do it now." Ace commented.

And the five of us went in.

Man, we gathered quite a crowd. My classmates are looking at us.

"I told you to bring in your parents! Not your teenager friends!" Diamond Tiara was pissed, and there was a mare behind her, a dark-magenta maned pony that looked like a total bitch.

"Uhh, these are my guardians... Plus, I don't have any parents." I said, making the bully smirk.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. But you need to learn a lesson, with my mother." She said, sarcastically.

We all sat down on the chairs provided by Mrs. Cheerlie.

The five of us, were facing Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Diamond Tiara's mother.

"Man, this feels like some court and law shit." I whispered to Ace and Yuri.

Both of them agreed with me with nods, yeahs, and hmm mms.

"Looks like I should Introduce myself... I am Spoiled Rich, the mother of Diamond Tiara." She introduced herself.

Me, Ace, and Yuri, chuckled. The name she has makes us laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked, in a bitchy manner.

"The irony bruuuh!" Ace called out.

"Hey Ace, does this reminds you to the Tate No Yuusha anime?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, she only needs a red mane and a wrinkle-less face so she will now look like Bitch Melromarc from that anime lol." Ace teased.

"Alright fine, we'll introduce ourselves. I'm Ace, a draconid."

"I'm Yuri Totomigami, a lycanthrope."

"And I'm Thousmay, a nuckelavee."

"Looks like the ponies we're talking to are disrespectful monsters..." Spoiled snapped.

"Nope, you're incorrect there rich woman. You're the one raising a disrespectful monster." Ace talked back.

"Mommy! They're bullying me!" She cried, in a baby-like manner.

"LMAOOOO!" I jokingly cried out.

"Okay, lets go straight to the point. Yesterday, you bullied my sweet filly relentlessly. Will you care explain?" Spoiled demanded.

"I just transferred two days ago and you're telling me that I bullied your filly? Lol, what a joke." I added.

"Knowing Thous, he wouldn't start something bullcrap like this." Ace stated.

"Mommy, this goat casted a curse at me yesterday!" She cried out again.

"Ah, yes. Now I remember why we are gathered here. This demon casted a curse at my sweet sweet filly! She didn't even sleep yesterday because of the nightmares you gave her!" Spoiled was outraged, and mad at me.

The three of us laughed.

"Curse? What a joke!" Ace laughed out loud.

"Hey, hey! Thous! What curse did you cast? I'm interested at it." Yuri was being sarcastic.

"Curse? What do you mean curse? Cheap Crystal Crown was just sleeping while the cold environment is just making her shiver! It was just an illusion so it looked like a curse! Thanks to Ace's creativity two days ago, I managed to pull of this prank!" I explained while laughing.

I heard Spoiled Rich grunting a bit. I think she's pushed to a corner now.

"So... What now? Are you pushed to a corner now Spoiled Rich? No matter what accusations you're trying to throw at us, it won't work." I said, pressuring the bitch further.

"Now, at this very day... Why did you call my sweet filly 'Cheap Crystal Crown'?" She asked angrily.

"Ya heard of karma, bitch?" Ace asked.

"A WHAT!?" She yelled.

"What goes around, comes around!" Ace screamed at her.

"It means, whatever you do, will come back at you!" Yuri said.

I laughed in victory.

"Looks like we won this argument! I didn't know Diamond Tiara would be such a cryfoal. Seeking adult reinforcements like that." I chuckled, humiliating the three rich ponies.

The five of us stood up, feeling satisfied with the show earlier.

"Nice plan ya ponies executed. Nopony are really able ta stand up against ponies like em. But, whut's with de language?" Applejack was impressed, but felt insulted by the end.

"There were colts and fillies ya know!" Applejack roared.

"Big sis, what do ya mean? We didn't hear anything bad! All we just hear are just normal words and some beeps!" Apple Bloom intevened but was ignored by the angry apple.

"Don't worry about that Applejack, that was already taken care of. Just ask Thous on how we taken care of it." Ace said, slightly calming Applejack.

"Actually, I casted a magic earlier that every foal, filly, and colts surrounding us. Will not hear every offensive we say." I explained, finally calming Applejack.

"Welp, this was one of the most satisfying yet enjoyable arguments we have in our lives, right Yuri and Thous?" Ace commented.

Both of us agreed.

"So, how will you make up with the fact that you just literally wasted our time. Applejack has some trees to buck, I have plants to forage in the Everfree Forest, and Mrs. Cheerlie has to start the class! Ponyville's most important workers' time was wasted! Ace said.

The karen was silent.

"Fine, you win." She scoffed, and walked away.

"This aint over yet, goat." Diamond Tiara also scoffed, glaring at me, and went to her seat together with Silver Spoon.

"Looks like we hafta go now, good luck with class sugarcube." Applejack said her goodbyes.

"Well, it's time for us to go too. We got some things needed to be done too. Not gonna lie, this is the most satisfying mornings I have in my life. See ya." Ace also said his goodbyes.

"See ya too, Thous." Yuri, also said his goodbyes.

"Hey Ace, can you also let me fly at your back?" Yuri asked.

"No, you go straight back home. If you do ride at my back, I will YEET you to Everfree Forest, waiting for a savage beast to gobble you whole." Ace threatened.

"Oh come on!" Yuri complained as he galloped away.

Man, seeing those two verbally fighting is fun. Just like the old days when Ace is usually the one who always lose in their verbal fights. Who would though that a small reincarnation can change us this much.

The argument earlier, was nostalgic. I could see Ace's old personality. A childish, badmouth, and a crazy person.

"Alright! It's already time! It's time for classes to start!" Cheerlie said, feeling energetic.

Man, I've been here in this world for like, a week already. It was quite fun. I have some experiences that is impossible to happen in the old world. I just hope, my parents are doing just fine, despite their loss.

I wonder what's gonna happen in the future? We'll never know.

==============================
Back in the old world, at Leyte, Philippines.

At the local beach.
There was an introverted man, sitting in a cottage.

"Man, after a long work-from-home. I managed to get it done. If that blue-haired cousin of mine is still alive. I think he should be lying down, floating at the water.


Why am I suddenly thinking of him? He's already dead. I kinda miss him though. Also his dead furry friend.

But, this got me thinking for years. Why did they die at the same day? Their villages were also overrun by terrorist.

Well, everytime I thought of them... I feel they're kinda lucky. They managed to avoid the crippling reality."

To Be Continued.