• ...
10
 41
 379

Cab over wheels

On day on the island,Twilight,Thomas,And Wilbert were working at the quarry.This as Wilbert’s first job on the island.They were busy loading trucks with stone and shunting them into a long line ready to be taken to the docks by Fluttershy and Henry.

“Twilight,Thomas,Thank you for volunteering to help me at the quarry.” Said Wilbert.

“No prob.” Said Twilight.

“Be careful!” Called Thomas.”Troublesome trucks can be really troublesome.”But,Wilbert wasn’t listening.He was too excited to be help the number one engine on Sir Tophom Hatt’s railway.This gave the troublesome trucks a naughty idea.As Wilbert pushed them under the chute,They surged forward.

“On!On!On!” They yelled.

“Uh oh.” Moaned Wilbert as he heard the sound of the chute above him.The stone poured down all over Wilbert.

“I told you.” Said Thomas.”Trucks are trucks.”

“Come on,Twilight,Thomas,There’s nothing to worry about.I can handle this.” Coughed Wilbert.Later,Wilbert was shunting trucks of stone to get them in the line for Henry’s train.The workman is now walking to the switch to send Wilbert in the right direction.But,As Wilbert started to slow down,The trucks surged forward.

“Faster!Faster!” They yelled.

“Hey!Take it easy!” Groaned Wilbert as he tried to apply the brakes.He was going so fast,The workman didn’t had enough time to switch Wilbert to the other trucks.Wilbert raced onto a small bank hill where the tracks are above ground.The tracks were structured to hold trucks.But,Not engines.

“Wilbert,Slow down!” Cried Twilight.But,It was too late.The tracks couldn’t take Wilberts weight and the rails snapped beneath him.The trucks tumbled off the track and Wilbert rolled cab over wheels down the bank.He hit the bottom with a crash and lied on his side.

“Ouch.” Moaned Wilbert.

“That’s gonna leave a mark.” Said Thomas.Later,Twilight attached a chain to Wilbert and Thomas pulled him back onto the tracks.That evening,Wilbert on a flatbed waiting to be taken to the Steamworks.Twilight and Thomas came to take him there.

“I’m sorry,Twilight and Thomas.” Said Wilbert sadly.”I should have listened to you about the trucks.”

“It’s also dangerous to go past a danger sign.” Said Twilight.

“She’s right.” Said Thomas.”I fell down a mine and Spike and Percy fell into the sea.”

“You see,The truth is an old friend of mine did the same mistake.Sheffield.”

“Who’s Sheffield?” Twilight asked.

“He is my twin brother who worked on the mainland with me.One day,He went to work at the steelworks and he ignored the danger sign and got into the same accident I had.I should have remembered the same mistake he did.”The next day,Wilbert was as good as knew and he learned his lesson about trucks.

Comments ( 37 )

Wilbert already knows about the dangers of trucks. The engine in the original story is 16/Sheffield, who was conceited and foolish.

Comment posted by Lawton deleted Apr 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Lawton deleted Apr 21st, 2021

10781075
If Wilbert has no driver, he cannot move.

10781243
He is alive!a living train like the others!Dont you remember!?

10781072
About Sheffield,after wilberts accident,He told Twilight and Thomas about what happened to him on the mainland.

10781395
Well this will be different.I make my story’s the way I like it.

10781634
Hold on a moment. If engines can carry out all their functions on their own, why do any of the engines need drivers at all?

10781701
Well,You see......Ugh.......You see, the ponies are their partners.

10782560
Wilbert will get his partner soon.Who do you think it’ll be?

10782641
Also,
10782567
ALso,Do you remember that episode when Emily,James,Percy,And Edward being rude to Neville?

10782692
The infamous Chinese Whispers episode.

>>Chinese!?No!When Neville first came to Sodor

10784108
The narrative from there is an exercise in Chinese whispers.

10791849
Have you even seen the episode thomas and the new engine!?

10792074
Chinese Whispers is a phenomenon where a message gets distorted as it is told to multiple people. In this episode's case, Thomas statement 'I saw him with two diesels' eventually became 'Neville hates steamies'.

10792094
The way i think is Arry,Bert,Sydney,And Norman turning everyone against Korrina’s engine Neville by lying to Spike,Serena,Percy,Rarity,James,Applejack, Edward,And Emily.I’m still figuring out who will work with Emily.May or Iris.

10792663
She is the Shalour city gym leader from Pokémon XY.Gym leaders train many Pokémon of the same type and Korrina trains Fighting-Types

10793636
After the bridge has been destroyed when Neville ran away,Sir Tophom Hatt and Korrina’s grandfather Gurrkin were furious with those who thought wrong about Neville and the diesels who started this mess in the first place.

10794014
So you'll be mashing three settings together?

10794036
You mean my little pony,Thomas and friends,And Pokémon.Yes in season 02

10794045
Here’s something else.When Arry,Bert,Sydney,And Norman try to lie to Twilight,Ash,And Thomas,Ash’s Lucario can sense that the diesels were lying.They told Fluttershy,Henry,Goh,Geoffrey,Chloe,And Lady what Lucario told them.After all,Lucario is the aura Pokémon

10794049
Don't reveal the entire plot.

10794051
Sorry.Don’t let anyone else know.This episodes releasing in season 5. A combination of Thomas and friends season 10,11,12,21,and 22 with Pokémon sun and moon ultra legends.

Login or register to comment