• Published 10th Apr 2021
  • 2,350 Views, 203 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 13 - twilightsparkle3562



Welcome to Season 13 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

  • ...
12
 203
 2,350

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 30: "Grogar's Endgame, Part 4"

Author's Note:

Episode Summary: As Twilight and Grogar face off in Canterlot, Discord makes an attempt to regain his stolen half of chaos magic.

Cast:

Doc Harris as Grogar/Donkey Soldier #1

Tara Strong as Princess Twilight Sparkle

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack/Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity/Luna

Cathy Wesluck as Spike

Kelly Sheridan as Starlight Glimmer

Nicole Oliver as Celestia

Kathleen Barr as Trixie/Chrysalis

Mark Acheson as Lord Tirek

Sunni Westbrook as Cozy Glow

John de Lancie as Discord

Alvin Sanders as Donkey Soldier #2

Gavin Longelo as Gallus

Devyn Dalton as Ocellus

Lauren Jackson as Silverstream

Vincent Tong as Sandbar

Chris Britton as Starswirl the Bearded

Michael Pena as Grubber

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Season 13, Episode 30

"Grogar's Endgame, Part 4"

Written by Jeff Snyder (TwilightSparkle3562)

Edited by SuperPinkBrony12

PREVIOUSLY ON "MY LITTLE PONY"

Tempest Shadow: "Halt, Grogar!"

Grogar: "Still slumming it with the ponies, I see. Please step out of my way. I have a kingdom to take back. To the Castle of Friendship!"

Starlight Glimmer: "She's getting close, Trixie. I can feel it!"

Trixie: "Would you believe that Chrysalis is...looking right at us?"

Grogar: "PRINCESS TWILIGHT SPARKLE! COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

Discord: "Now, you have something that belongs to me. Hand it over!"

Grogar: "Never! Your magic is mine for eternity! I shall deal with her myself, wherever she may be hiding! She can't escape me, no one can!"

Twilight Sparkle: "You're much more of a Grogar from when last we met. "Or should I say...Chirin?"

Grogar: "Chirin is dead! He died along with my mother that night...because ponies like you failed to protect them! The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Twilight Sparkle: "I think you will find our will…is equal...to yours!"

Grogar: "Our?"

Like a sudden storm, Grogar and Scarface were tackled by Celestia, Luna, Rarity and Spike. The two alicorns, unicorn and dragon each grabbed a hold of Grogar in an attempt to restrain him. But Grogar would have none of it and used his magic to send them all flying!

"You are strong," Twilight whispered before raising her voice and charging towards Grogar. "But guess what? You're not strong enough to stop us!" Then after charging her horn, Twilight fired her magic at Grogar (who hastily summoned a shield to protect himself).

Getting to their hooves, Celestia and Luna raced over to Twilight's side, but Grogar sensed this. "Scarface!" He ordered. "Take care of the ex-royal sisters! Go! I will see the supreme ruler fall before me!"

Acting on his master's command, Scarface charged towards Celestia and Luna!.

"Luna! Stay by me! We'll get rid of this oversized teddy bear!" Celestia cried and she charged her horn as Scarface rose on his hind legs, ready to pounce! Letting out a loud roar, Scarface dashed towards Celestia, but she managed to duck out of the way along with Luna, then she turned to Rarity and Spike. "Spike, Rarity! Go help Twilight! Luna and I will handle the bear!"

As the pony and dragon looked on, Scarface let out another deafening roar!

"Are you sure that's a good idea?!" Spike yelled, fearing that his adoptive mother would be killed.

"Do as I say, Spike!" Celestia commanded, lowering the visor on her helmet as she held her spear with her magic. "We've got this."

Acting on Celestia's orders, Spike and Rarity raced over to Twilight's side as Grogar ran towards Twilight and headbutted her in the chest, sending her flying towards her throne and knocking it over!

Grunting, Twilight pushed Grogar back and extended her wings as she took to the air, using her left forehoof to throw a punch at Grogar and hit him in the face.

Despite losing a tooth, Grogar brushed off the impact. "Is that all you can do?"

"Hey, goat boy!" Spike called, hovering over Grogar! "How about a little warm up before the main event?"

Taking a deep breath, Spike fired a blast of fire at Grogar! The flames hit the goat dead on and caused him to yell out in pain!

With Grogar distracted, Rarity took a piece of the floor and hurled it at the demonic ram. "Take this, you hideous beast!" Rarity cried as Grogar turned around and using his bell, proceeded to turn the rock into a bubble, much to Rarity's shock. "Impossible, only Discord could do that!"

"I have half of that fool's magic, remember?" Grogar laughed as Spike flew down towards Grogar, only to be caught in Grogar's aura and thrown back at Rarity. "And it's time I started using it!"

"Rarity, look out!" Spike cried, but both unicorn and dragon were saved by Twilight, stopping them from crashing into one another.

"Foolish mare!" Grogar sneered, catching Twilight's attention and using a blasting spell as he sent her flying against the wall of the throne room. "You ruined my attack!"

Coughing and wincing in pain, Twilight drew Excalibur and calculated that Grogar's bell held the key to his power. "Did I, now?" She remarked in an unconcerned tone. "You're going to lose a lot more than that soon, Chirin!"

Swinging the sword, Twilight attempted to slice the bewitching bell off of Grogar's necklace. But Grogar dodged every attempted strike that Twilight would give to him.

Seeing Twilight trying to remove Grogar's bell, Spike and Rarity joined in the fight.

"She must be going for the bell!" Spike realized.

"Then we'll do our part to help her get it!" Rarity said, using her magic to jump from wall to wall like a spider in an effort to catch Grogar off guard.

But Grogar just grabbed Rarity with his magic, her Rarity across the throne room and onto the floor. Then he turned to Scarface who was swinging his claws back and forth while the two sisters faced off with him.

"Luna, let's lead him away from here!" Celestia shouted down to her sister. Through the window!"

Seeing a broken window, Celestia fired a beam at Scarface and hit him square in the shoulder.

"Follow me, Luna!" Celestia cried before flying through the shattered window. The two sisters led Scarface outside as the bear angrily charged at them.

Seeing this, Twilight could only hope for the best as she continued to battle against Grogar.

Back at the School of Friendship, Rainbow Dash looked down at the body of Lieutenant Bray with a look of anger deep in her face.

Seeing that Bray was dead, the donkeys proceeded to turn their attention towards Rainbow Dash, hurling spears at the Princess of Loyalty!

But Rainbow's speed made that impossible. "You're going to have to do better than that!" She taunted as she flew back to the School of Friendship to rejoin the rest of the students.

"They're not stopping!" Ocellus cried with worry as she loaded another pie into the cannon. "No matter what we try, they just keep coming!"

"And I think we're running out of pies!" Silverstream added, as Rainbow Dash turned to several textbooks on a bookshelf. "What are you doing?"

"Use these textbooks, they might deal some more damage than these pies," Rainbow suggested while hastily bringing the books over to them, much to the students' confusion. "What? I never liked these books anyway."

"It's worth a shot," Sandbar declared as he dashed to get the books. "Grab them and load 'em up! We can't let them through!"

Getting the books, the students loaded them into the party cannons just as Rainbow Dash heard the sounds of yelling coming from the lobby. "Guys, sounds like we've got company downstairs!" She shouted! "I need one of you to come with me to check it out, it might get ugly!"

"I'll go!" Silverstream shouted even as Gallus flew in front to try to stop her. "Gallus, please! You need to stay here with the others! You're more helpful to them than you are on your own."

"Silverstream…" Gallus said in a low and concerned voice, but reluctantly relented. "Fine, just be careful down there. Don't let anything bad happen to you."

"I won't, Gallus. Don't worry yourself, we'll be back before you know it." Silverstream declared, then followed the Princess of Loyalty down to the school's lobby as they saw several donkeys attempting to break in, overpowering the pony soldiers protecting the school.

"Silverstream, take them on!" Rainbow cried and the young hippogriff did as she was told, throwing punches and claws at the encroaching donkeys while Rainbow Dash did the same thing Although she was hesitant about it, Silverstream did as she was told, using whatever she could use to beat back the donkeys.

While Silverstream and Rainbow Dash handled the donkeys, back in the attic the duel between the clone of Chrysalis, Starlight and Trixie continued.

Their horns glowing, the Chrysalis clone, Trixie and Starlight all fired beams of their magic which all deflected off of each other.

"Child's play," The Chrysalis Clone laughed, her green eyes darting towards Trixie and leaping into the air. She then pushed Trixie against the wall of the attic!

Using a foreleg, Trixie punched Chrysalis back and then proceeded to kick her with one of her hind legs. "Daddy trained in martial arts before he became a magician, and he taught me all his 'tricks'." Trixie remarked as Starlight rose to her hooves and engulfed the Chrysalis clone in her aura.

Then,Starlight attempted to force the Chrysalis clone into a tight bond. "You see, Chrysalis, two heads are better than one," She said with a mock smile on her face. "Something that you never had with Tirek and Cozy Glow. You were always arguing over who should lead and who should rule."

"Is that what you think?" Chrysalis asked, before forcefully releasing herself from Starlight's grip! Then she took an old Equestrian chafing dish and threw it at Starlight, who quickly cast a spell to protect herself from being hit. "I can do much better than either of them combined, because I serve only Grogar! I'll get my revenge on you, and your little 'friend' as well!"

Hissing, Chrysalis took her green armored forelegs and punched Starlight in the face before doing the same to Trixie. Both mares tried to counter with their magic, but the Chrysalis clone was too quick for them.

Struggling to get back to their hooves, Starlight and Trixie once again attempted to combine their magic to fight their mortal enemy.

"Wait!" Trixie shouted before looking over at Starlight.

"You don't mean…?" Starlight guessed.

"Trust me," Trixie whispered. "No magic. Only strength."

Going along with her friend's idea, Starlight ceased using her magic and decided right then and there to do what Trixie was planning to do.

"Come on, admit it," The Chrysalis clone laughed. "You two can't stop me!"

"Not with magic," Starlight declared and then smiled as she looked over at Trixie. "But maybe with this!" Charging, Starlight and Trixie let out a loud yell and before the Chrysalis clone could react, the two unicorns pushed her out the attic window and they all fell onto the school's courtyard below!

Meanwhile, over at the Castle of Friendship, the encroaching army under Sombra's command attempted to make their way to the castle, only to be knocked down by the flying pies and cakes.

"Keep it coming!" Pinkie Pie shouted. "Give them all a TASTE!"

"You know, I don't think sweets are going to keep someone like Sombra away," Discord reminded Pinkie as a cannonball went flying through one of the windows and he managed to pull Pinkie away at half speed just before it would've struck her. "I know this is all an attempt, but…"

"But what?" Pinkie asked. "They attacked Sugarcube Corner, my home and the home of my second family! They must pay! And I'll make them pay no matter what it takes!"

"Yes, of course. But sometimes we have to take off the white kiddie gloves as it were …" Discord answered, literally taking a white glove off of his lion paw. "...Sad, but true."

As Discord spoke, another cannonball went through a window and sent Grubber flying back into a wall. "I'm...okay…" The hedgehog groaned.

"So, what do you believe we should do, Pinkie Pie?" Discord asked as the army got closer and closer.

"NEW PLAN!" Pinkie shouted, causing the party cannons to cease. "Take it outside! Bring the pies to them! No more running and hiding!"

Confused, the rest of the princesses did as Pinkie commanded, taking whatever pies and cakes they had and leaping through the windows, proceeding to fight the advancing army.

Stepping outside, Discord waited for the opportunity to make his move in getting his chaos powers back. He needed to get close to Grogar by any means necessary and he needed a hostage. Then, he proceeded to turn his attention to the cloned Cozy Glow.

"Discord, aren't you gonna do somethin' here?! We ain't gonna last long fightin' like this!" Applejack shouted as she began to tangle with a donkey soldier.

Saying nothing, Discord snapped his lion paw and just as the cloned Cozy Glow blasted away several pony soldiers as she advanced to the castle, he materialized into a cage and landed on top of her.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" The Cozy Glow clone grunted as she futily threw herself against the bars of the cage. "Let me out of here!"

"Sorry, young filly," Discord said in a menacing voice, his face appearing at the top of the cage. "You're going to help me get my chaos power back and defeat your master. It's nothing personal, you understand."

"Wait, wait!" The clone shrieked as Discord teleported her away. "Let me…"

As she took out a donkey soldier, Gusty saw what Discord did and realizing what he was planning to do, decided to teleport away to follow him. Very soon, like Discord, Gusty would come face to face with Grogar himself.

Meanwhile, at the borders of the shared capitals, Tirek watched from behind the bushes and saw five of the six pillars of Equestria bound and guarded by several donkeys.

"What are you going to do?" Cozy Glow asked.

"What I always do when I encounter a living creature," Tirek answered his daughter figure. "Absorb their magic and strength."

"Well, why don't you just drain them here and now?" Cozy pointed out.

"No," Tirek firmly protested. "We need to bring them here so we can use them to our advantage. Remember, we need the element of surprise if we're to succeed. Chrysalis!"

Hearing her lover's call, Chrysalis teleported herself over to Tirek..

"I need you to pretend you are one of those donkey soldiers," Tirek instructed. "Can you do that?"

"Of course I can," Chrysalis replied. "If it means getting Grogar out of the picture, I'll do whatever it takes!" Just as Chrysalis prepared to transform, she suddenly had a thought. "Wait, what if they sense me?"

"They won't sense you. You play your part and I'll play mine." Tirek reminded his lover, and taking his words to heart, Chrysalis assumed the form of a donkey soldier.

Emerging from the bushes, the disguised Chrysalis came into the open, catching the other donkeys guarding the pillars off guard. "Where have you been?" One of them asked.

"Finding spies of the enemy in the Everfree Forest," Chrysalis answered in a disguised, deep voice. "Spies of the princesses."

Confused, Rockhooof looked over at Mistmane as he wondered just exactly what was going on. But he found out soon enough.

"Where did you find them?" Another donkey soldier questioned.

The disguised Chrysalis stepped back. "What?!"

"Where in the Everfree Forest did you find them?" The first soldier asked again. "The emperor will want to know!"

Not wanting to be interrogated any further, Chrysalis looked back towards the bush as the citizens of Klugetown waited to make their move.

"All right," Tirek whispered. "As soon as Chrysalis makes her move, we make ours. Understood?" The citizens nodded and agreed with Tirek's order. "I hope she doesn't mess things up," Tirek thought to himself with a worried expression.

...

"Aren't you going to answer?!" The first donkey soldier demanded of the disguised Chrysalis.

Sensing that her window of opportunity had arrived, the disguised Chrysalis simply stopped moving and replied. "Yes, this is what I found."

Suddenly, the donkeys watched as Chrysalis dropped her disguise and the signal was made!

"Traitor!" One of the donkeys cried as Chrysalis hissed loudly, taking to the air as Tirek, Scorpan and the citizens of Klugetown emerged from the forest. "We've been tricked!"

Attempting to fight back, the platoon of donkeys were quickly overpowered by the Klugetown citizens as Capper led them in eliminating the threat, beating them down with punches, kicks and scratches.

"What...what is this?" Starswirl asked as he came rushing to the scene! "I was on my way to inform the princesses of my pillars' capture, and now I find you three trying to steal them away!"

"There's more going on here than you realize, you silly old wizard," Cozy Glow replied. "But we don't have time to explain! We're going to free your friends so they'll fight for us, we have our reasons. You don't have to help us if you'd rather just stay on the sidelines and watch us get all the glory."

As Cozy Glow continued to try and untie the rope binding the weakened pillars, Tirek towered over the subdued donkeys and taking a deep breath, he absorbed their magic and strength, regaining some but not all of his third form.

"Okay, now what?" Chrysalis asked, looking up at her lover as Tirek looked towards the fires burning in Ponyville.

"We go aid the princesses," Tirek declared, taking an enormous gulp as the freed Pillars regrouped around him and the other Klugetown citizens. "If Grogar is to be stopped, we need to help them. 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.' After all, much as it pains me to say this."

Picking up a dead donkey soldier's axe, Tirek looked carefully at his reflection in the blade.

"Tirek," Starswirl asked, amazed what he was looking at. "Why are you doing this? Why are you all doing this?"

Lowering the axe, Tirek looked over to the Pillar of Sorcery.

"Because I am not the monster you think I am, Starswirl," Tirek sighed. "Not anymore. I realize that now. I tried to be someone I am not and paid the price for it. Now there's a creature far more dangerous than us on the loose, and we need your help fighting him. Will you join us?"

Slightly confused, Starswirl agreed to Tirek's request. The Pillars of Old Equestria were going to join forces and fight alongside the very same creatures that had defeated them.

"To the death of Grogar!" Tirek declared in a loud voice and began to slowly walk towards Ponyville, determined to finish off Grogar once and for all! "Forward!"

In a matter of mere moments, three of Equestria's most feared enemies would return, now fighting on the side of Equestria!

Back in Canterlot, Twilight and Grogar continued to fight each other with their magic. Neither side would concede an inch to the other.

"It appears we are at an impasse, Princess," Grogar said, blood dripping from his right eye. "Your magic is strong, but mine is stronger! You must realize that!"

"Yes, but the magic of friendship will defeat you," Twilight gasped as she tried to keep her strength up. "Not all of my friends are here now, but their spirits remain here with me! And with their help I will become stronger than you!"

"Is that so?" Grogar asked with an evil grin. "Well I hate to break it to you, but your fellow princesses are trapped in Ponyville, your mentors are fighting my pet and your idol has been subdued at the border. Face it, princess, your plans have failed! You've got no one left to help you! You have to fight little old me all by yourself, and therefore you can't win no matter how hard you try."

"Twilight, he's just playing with your mind!" Spike desperately cried out as he flew close! "He's trying to be like Sombra! Don't let him get to you!"

Hearing Spike's word It was then that Twilight got herself an idea. "Tell me something, Grogar," She declared. "If you are going to kill me and my friends, if that's really your true intention, then what message is that going to send your mother, your fellow sheep and the Wolf King?"

Grogar's scowl turned to a brief look of despair upon realizing what Twilight was planning to do. But before he could respond, a flash of white light came into the throne room and both princess and emperor turned over to see Discord standing in the spot where Twilight's throne was supposed to be.

"Discord, what are you doing?" Twilight asked. "Is that…?"

"Yes, it's Cozy Glow," Discord answered, holding the cage containing the cloned Pegasus filly. "And I have her here in this cage, Grogar. How careless of you to leave her unprotected on the front lines."

"You…" Grogar snarled as he prepared to fire his magic at Discord.

"Uh, uh, uh," Discord cautioned. "Fire and you'll hit the youngest member of your legion. You wouldn't want to risk any harm to her, now would you?"

This made Grogar stand down in anger.

"Of course, I'll be happy to let her go," Discord continued, before turning with his eyes glowing red with anger. "If you'll give something back to me...which is in your bell. Something that belongs to me!"

Grogar looked down at his bell and saw that Discord was referring to was half of his stolen chaos magic.

"So, what's it going to be, goat boy?" Discord asked, dangling the caged clone of Cozy Glow with his eagle claw.

Grogar could only snarl in anger at what was being offered to him. He wasn't going to be fooled and in his mind, if Discord was going to stand up to him, then the lord of chaos would suffer the consequences!

...

PreviousChapters Next