• Published 8th Apr 2021
  • 254 Views, 0 Comments

If Rainbow Dash was in... FALL GUYS - RushingWind-01



Rainbow Dash ends up in another world, in which she has to become the best of the best in a row of events to find a way home.

  • ...
 0
 254

Round 4: Fall Ball

The next round was about to start. 20 contenders remained.

Rainbow Dash now found herself on a football field and wore a yellow shirt. The Fall Guys next to her also wore yellow versions of the costumes they wore. And the ten Fall Guys on the other side had blue versions of their costumes.

It was obvious - this is a Team Game.

She looked to a Fall Guy next to her and said: "Hey, let's do our best, okay?"

The Fall Guy looked at her and answered with a typical, excited "Whoo, whoo, whoo!"

"I guess that means you're ready.", she said and looked at the middle of the field again.

The starting signal came up, and then, two huge balls came falling down.

"AAAAH!", Rainbow Dash screamed and jumped away from the huge footballs. The Fall Guys just jumped up to the footballs and knocked them away no problem. "How in the heck am I gonna do this? Those footballs might be twice the size as Tirek when Twilight faced him!"

The game went on, and nobody scored for half a minute. Then, Rainbow Dash saw a football approaching the goal of Yellow Team.

"Do something!", she thought. Then, she sprinted to the goal, in which she could intercept the ball, and just when a blue Fall Guy knocked the ball forward to score, Rainbow Dash jumped into action and fended off the ball. She landed on her stomach after this incredible stunt. "Whoa... Did I just... fend off that ball?", she asked herself. Knowing that she could knock the footballs away, it gave her hope.

Rainbow Dash got up and ran to a ball which just fumbled out from a fight between some yellow and blue Fall Guys. She jumped up and hit the ball with her head, knocking it forward and flying into the goal of Blue Team.

"Yes! I got it!", Rainbow Dash cheered. But the game wasn't over - there was still a minute to play, and Blue Team was on the attack again. Both balls were in the yellow half, so Rainbow needed to so something to help her Fall Guys to defend. She ran into her half and watched the balls. A knock from a blue Fall Guy sent it sideways, the chance for Rainbow to attack again. She leapt up and hit the ball with her forehooves, knocking it away into the blue half. She did the same with the other ball, which came from her left.

Now was the chance for Yellow Team to attack - they all ran forward into the blue half and pushed forward. Rainbow Dash knocked one ball to another yellow Fall Guy, which knocked it into the goal, scoring them the second point. A fumble between two yellow and three blue Fall Guys caused the other ball to come from Rainbow's left, which she happily knocked into the goal with another well-placed headbutt.

As the clock ticked down and the game ended, Yellow Team qualified with a score of 3:0.

"Yes! That was awesome, guys! You did great!", Rainbow Dash said to her team, unsure if they could understand her. They just did their typical, cheering Whoos. Even if Rainbow Dash didn't know what it meant, she knew that she was one out of ten remaining contestants.

"10 contestants ELIMINATED. 10 QUALIFIED!"

Ten left. Now came the Final...

Author's Note:

Fall Ball was one of my most disliked Team Games in Fall Guys, so I thought I might put it in here just to see how Rainbow would do in this. Thanks to her being athletic, she actually made it.

I envy you, Rainbow Dash. But only the Final will show who the winner is...