• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 5 Comments

11 - Thunder--Dash



Scootaloo has one deep desire...and that is to spread her wings and fly...but what will it cost for this wish to be granted?

  • ...
 5
 223

Learning The Game - Part 2

Scootaloo was still sobbing as I hugged her. I started to contemplate whether this was all worth it for a wish, but I wasn't going to let Scootaloo down. I made a promise to myself that I'd protect Scootaloo and keep her safe no matter what, and I had to live up to the promise. I quickly shoved away all the doubts and thoughts that I wasn't good enough to help Scootaloo.

"You can do anything you put your mind to. I will be with you no matter what. Even when your time is up here on Earth and it's time for you to go back to Equestria, I will be with you...think of me..." I said in a sort of warm and fatherly tone. The words seemed to to come out naturally and on their own, as if I was destined to be with Scootaloo. Scootaloo looked up at me...and smiled.

"I'll do it! F-for you a-and me a-and all my friends!" Scootaloo proclaimed with some sniffles and sobs intertwined. Her determination felt unwavering, as if she found this new courage.

"Where do we start?" She asked with anticipation.

"We start...with finding the road. It's not on the map so with your determination and yearning of your wish, the road should appear. Once it does...make that right turn and it begins." I stated. Scootaloo sort of snuggled beside me as we read through the instructions.

"Time will stop, for when you make that right turn...you would be in another world." I read.

"So...if we turn on the road at 11pm our time, then when we're done, it would still be 11pm?" Scootaloo asked.

"According to the instructions. Anyway, now's the time to make your final decision. If you're gonna play, drive forward. If you have second thoughts, this is your last chance to bail out." I stated.

"It-it's hard...I want this wish so bad...but I'm just...so nervous..." Scootaloo said with a quiver in her voice.

"Remember...I'll be with you." I stated stroking Scootaloo's mane lovingly. Scootaloo leaned into the stroking.

"Okay...here we go. On the first mile, you will notice the night filled with so many stars...so many that it would be impossible to count them all. However, the temperature will drop, so you might have to turn on the heater." I stated.

"Maybe we could dress a little extra then...you know with more layers..." Scootaloo stated.

"We could. Anyway, on the second mile, the temperature would drop even further...which means we absolutely have to make sure the heater in the car is working right." I stated.

"We could also bring blankets..." Scootaloo said.

"Good idea, remind me when we leave tonight." I replied.