• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 5 Comments

11 - Thunder--Dash



Scootaloo has one deep desire...and that is to spread her wings and fly...but what will it cost for this wish to be granted?

  • ...
 5
 223

Learning The Game - Part 1

Scootaloo and I arrived back home after some practice.

"So...we got the car, I got my license...now what...?" Scootaloo asked with a nervous gulp.

"Now...it's time to read how to play..." I stated pulling up the same website from before.

"So...according to this website...we have to drive at night...or in this case...you...have to drive at night and...find a road that's nowhere on the map..." I stopped and pondered.

"Y-you mean...use my imagination...?" Scootaloo asked.

"Perhaps your heart's deepest desire could lead you to the road..." I supposed.

"So...once we find this road...according to the website...you make a right turn on it and that's where it starts." I stated.

"That doesn't seem that bad at all...just a drive at night..." Scootaloo stated with confidence.

"Oh I'd take that back if I were you..." I stated as I read through the instructions on the site to myself.

"Why?" Scootaloo asked tilting her head.

"Every mile gets increasingly difficult. You'll be up against...your greatest fears..." I said in a creepy tone.

At that comment, Scootaloo gasped and her expression turned of that into fear. Beads of sweat started forming on her face as she started to pant as if a panic attack was coming. I therefore wrapped her in a hug. She whimpered as the memories of those who treated her badly spewed words of belittlement in her head. The voices rang in her mind causing Scootaloo to start sobbing.

"I-I...I don't know i-if I...can...do this..." Scootaloo sobbed, hugging me close. I hugged Scootaloo back tightly. I sighed, for I knew that this was going to be one of the toughest endurance tests.