• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 5 Comments

11 - Thunder--Dash



Scootaloo has one deep desire...and that is to spread her wings and fly...but what will it cost for this wish to be granted?

  • ...
 5
 223

The Preparation

A smile slowly spread across Scootaloo's face.

"Show me please! Show me!" She pleaded as she came around to see what I had pulled up on my laptop.

The page I had pulled up on my laptop, displayed a website called Most Dangerous Games to Play. Scootaloo shivered at the website title.

"A-are you sure about this?" Scootaloo asked, growing a little weary.

"It's probably the only way." I simply replied.

"All we literally need is a working car and a road to drive on. That's pretty easy...oh wait...it's your wish...I can't drive it..." I stated looking up at Scootaloo.

"Th-then...wh-who will drive?" Scootaloo asked.

"You will." I answered pointing at Scootaloo.

"WH-WHAT?! I-I-I don't even know how to drive! Don't you have to get some sort of license to do that?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes. You need a license and before that...you gotta take driver's ed." I answered.

Scootaloo sighed as I explained the rest.

"So you're saying that I gotta pass this drivers ed, take a written exam and then a road test to get my license...? This just seems like too much..." Scootaloo said with a sniffle. Scootaloo looked as if she was going to cry again. I hugged her quickly. "No matter what Scootaloo, we can do this...together." I assured.

And so, the preparation officially become. After passing driver's ed and two near accidents on the road exam, Scootaloo finally passed and got her license. She was really happy that she was now able to drive. This was only the beginning...for the real journey...would occur this night...

Author's Note:

Assume that the driver's ed course is highly accelerated and took place just after we spoke.