• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 223 Views, 5 Comments

11 - Thunder--Dash



Scootaloo has one deep desire...and that is to spread her wings and fly...but what will it cost for this wish to be granted?

  • ...
 5
 223

A Bittersweet Moment

The white light seemed to form into some celestial like being. Time was still frozen around us, yet we were still able to move. This must've been quite the powerful being. A white bipedal horse with a tri-colored mane and tail descended upon us.

"Ken...I am so proud of you..." The being said. I gasped, for I couldn't believe that this being knew my name.

"You...you...how'd you know my name?" I asked in shock.

"Our worlds may be more connected than you think...I am Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria." Celestia proclaimed. Scootaloo bowed. I got down on one knee, bowing in respect.

"Ken, you showed that you were willing to risk everything to help dear Scootaloo here. Ever since she was born, she was unable to fly. However, with your determination that lit the spark of courage inside Scootaloo, you took that journey, for that one wish. Look at you now." Celestia said smiling.

"Ken has been a super awesome friend Princess..." Scootaloo said smiling.

"Indeed he has...but I'm afraid that it's now time to say goodbye..." Celestia said. I frowned with a quiet sigh, for it was going to be hard without Scootaloo around. She was just so supportive and encouraging.

"B-but..." Scootaloo started, but stopped with a sniffle.

"I know Scootaloo. I know this is a moment that you didn't want. But Equestria also needs you...and so do your Equestrian friends." Celestia said.

Scootaloo sighed.

"Right..." She said with a few more sniffles.

"I'm really gonna miss you Scootaloo..." I said coming closer to her. Scootaloo stepped closer to me. We then hugged each other tightly. All of the memories of us together flashed in my mind.

"Whenever you fly...do it for me..." I said softly to Scootaloo.

"I-I will..." Scootaloo said as she sobbed softly. I slowly broke the hug.

"It's time..." Celestia said as Scootaloo walked beside her. A white light formed around the two. I shielded my eyes, waving to Scootaloo the best I could. One more flash of light...and they were gone. Time resumed. I let out a sigh, knowing that it was back to the everyday routine.