• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 507 Views, 16 Comments

The Experience Files (Volume 4) - keithsterling



This my fourth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 4). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3 on this site.

  • ...
6
 16
 507

Marriage Life Ch 7

It has been a month since the wedding of Celestia Borealis to Justice Silverlight, after returning from their month-long honeymoon in Pearis in Prance. The newlywed couple took two weeks' vacation from the Dayspring Corporation business so they could move her new husband into her Queen Anne-style home in the City of West Applewood in Coltifornia.

It took longer than expected as Justice would routinely pin his new wife on the ground to assault her desperately ticklish reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet for hours. Unbeknownst to Justice, his wife Celestia intentionally set herself up to be pinned by wearing her comfort pumps upon her bare feet, giving him easy access to torment her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet.

"Justice, honey, I am on my way to the office," Celestia calls as she's clickety-clack down the stairs from the second floor.

"All Right, hon! Huh?" Justice exclaimed, exiting the kitchen.

"Now, where do you think you are going, hon?" Justice comments as he's used his levitation spell to float his new wife in the air, so he can get a good look at her feet.

"Oh, horse feathers, I want to surprise you, honey, with my new shoes," Celestia said, pretending to be indignant with spoiling the surprise for him. But she is thrilled that he caught her before she left for the office.

"Do you like them, hon? I bought them on the last day of our honeymoon in Prance." Celestia explains as Justice pause for a moment at his wife's head to kiss her on her lips. Before heading down to her feet.

"I do; they leave a lot of skin exposed on those hopelessly ticklish plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet of your dear," Justice said as he looks at the high heel sandals on her feet before takes hold of the heel of her shoe and gently pulls it back, causing her big toe to pop out just a little bit more.

(A sudden chill shoots through Celestia's Alicorn body as her white with a hint of pink giant feathered bird wings tingle went Justice lick the tip of her big toe with his tongue).

"You are working late today at the office, is that right, Celestia," Justice said, knowing as he floated his wife back onto her feet.

"I have to catch up on all the delayed work from our honeymoon, so yes, Justice, I am working late today," Celestia said, depressed as she doesn't get to spend the first night home with her new husband because of work.

"I was planning a romantic night of fully nude tickling with you. My plans were to get home, undress, put on my pale pink short-sleeve mare's knee-length robe with these red heeled sandals, and pretend to be some kind of princess. You captured me and discovered that I am nude under my robe, using that you tickle me trying to make me talk. Went that doesn't work, you take my sandals off and tickle my feet, and I begin talking. We would both enjoy that, but I have to catch up on my late paperwork." Celestia said, even more, depressed as Justice kisses her on her lips and hugs her.

"Let see a long workday, a pair of sandals on tender plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet of an Alicorn, Knowing you, Celestia. Those feet will be very sore toward the evening and you being hungry. So?" Justice said as a smile form on Celestia's snout.

"Well went I finish that Los Ungulas county Museum of Art tour with our niece for that new advertising campaign of that new art exhibit called 'the art of the Crystal' I will pick up dinner for us and take it to your office (kissing Celestia on her lips again). After finish eating, we will relieve the discomfort of tender Alicorn feet from working all day." Justice said as Celestia got excited and kissed her new husband on his lips.

"Oh my dearest, I will suffer through the pain of wearing sandals-upon my tender plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet till you arrive to relieve my suffering," Celestia said as she brings her hand up upon her forehead.

A little bit after noon, a dusty blue colored crystal powered sports car driven by Justice drives into the parking lot of Los Ungulas County Museum of Art in Downtown Los Ungulas. He walks up to the Los Ungulas County Museum of art; waiting for him was a beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaked mane and tail. Her curvy 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in navy blue floral mare's round heck short-sleeve blouse and black straight fit trousers.

On her slender, gracefully rounded-shaped pair of light pink bare feet with bright blue toenail polish, a pair of black mare's Linvale kitten heel Jerica pumps with two and one-fourth heels. And folded on her back were her light pink medium-sized feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle for the Dayspring Corporation.

"Uncle!" Cadence exclaims as she runs up to him and hugs him tightly in her arms and wings.

"Greeting, niece," Justice said, kissing Cadence on her cheek.

"You have been waiting a long time to call me Uncle, am I right, Mrs. Cadence Sparkle or niece." Justice comment as Cadence blushes a bit.

"I have uncle, Just as long as you were waiting to call me niece," Cadence said, knowing as she returns the kiss on the cheek.

"But anyway, niece, what can you tells me about this art exhibit campaign?" Justice asked his new niece, Cadence.

"Well, the Dayspring Corporation was approached several months ago before the wedding and honeymoon of you and Celestia. During the wedding preparation, I kept in contact with the Los Ungulas County Museum of art. Because they wanted both printed and digital advertising campaign for this art exhibit, I talk back and forth with the director of the museum discussing options for the campaign." Cadence explains as the Alicorn and unicorn walk up the staircase to go into the closed museum.

"So after some negotiation with the director of the museum, we hash out the contract for the advertising campaign. I already sent a copy of the contract to Auntie Celestia for approval and the museum budget proposal to Auntie Luna. This visit to the museum is for Emerald, so I can send some ideas to her for a printed and digital advertising campaign for the exhibit. The Museum Director asked me to come by went the museum was closed and before they open the exhibit for the general public." Cadence explains as the two ponies are let into the museum by the security guard at the door.

"The museum director told me, you may walk around the museum in the public areas. The new exhibit is at the far end of the museum; selected pieces of the exhibit have been uncovered, so you may look them over for the advertising campaign. All the Security guards are busy receiving area checking all the new pieces coming in for some other display. So you are on your own till you leave." The security guard explains as he points down the hall for the new exhibit.

The two ponies walk down the hallway pausing momentarily to look at the other art pieces on display in the museum; it comes as a surprise to both of them as they like the same pieces of art, and comments about them. The two ponies walk into the new exhibit room a moment later as the security guards said many of the art pieces were covered over. The visible ones are exquisite crystal sculptures and the natural crystal formation of various colorful crystals.

But what got both ponies' attention was the fancy, sturdy gorgeous crystal throne with beautiful ornate crystal detailing along the outside on the armrest and legs. There was a highly padded red velvet seat and backing. There were even red velvet strips of luxurious padding on the extra-wide armrest. Cadence sits down on the throne for some unknown reason and seems very at home on it as Justice blink with surprise.

"By the light! You seem very suited for that Crystal throne, Cadence!! Like you were born to be a Princess." Justice said, dumbfounded as Cadence blush and chuckles into the back of her hand.

"Me a Princess?! Never uncle, I am very unsuited to be royalty. I like getting dirty, as I like a nice bubble bath like some mares and being pampered, especially on the feet. Being prim and proper little princess pony would never agree with me." Cadence said with a slight bit of modesty as Justice finds a long piece of rope lying on the ground in front of one of the sculptures.

"You want to play a game uncle with me and this Crystal throne. I see you found some rope, and we are by ourselves in this room as the security guard says they are all busy in the shipping and receiving area of the museum." Cadence said as she got up off the throne, she was sitting on.

"Please turn around, niece, and put your arms behind your back," Justice asked as Cadence turn around and put her arms behind her back. He carefully tied the rope around her arms before leading her back to the entrance of the exhibit.

"All right, niece, it time to play. Here is the game, you are a captured Princess of what we will call the Crystal Empire. Normal torture will not work on you because you want it; if you die because of it, your ponies with revolt. But I discover you hold that throne in high regards if you break on it. You will surrender and keep your ponies in line for me. So the chosen method will be tickle torture on your feet, niece." Justice explains as Cadence turns around and kisses her uncle on his cheek.

"Let get started, niece," Justice said as Cadence shook her head before putting on a captured Princess persona for the game.

"How dare you make me walk through the palace like someone pet with my hands tied behind my back? Besides, where are you taking me?" Cadence asked, pretending to be defiant.

"We are going to your throne room and your throne Princess," Justice said with pretend evil voice that causes Cadence to chuckle because she knows he's so sweet and loving toward her and not bad like he acts.

"My throne room and throne? What are you planning?" Cadence inquiry as they approach the crystal throne.

"First, let get you in position, Princess," Justice said as Cadence kneels down on the seat of the throne with her back to Justice and her high-heeled clad feet dangling off the chair.

"How dare you put me in this position, have the decency to have me facing you," Cadence said sharply as she felt Justice's hands on the heels of her shoes and begins jiggling them loose. Before, a magical clamp locks around her slender ankles, forcing her to stay in this position.

"No, please! Not my feet! I beg you remove me from my throne! Don't tickle torture me on it? I will surely surrender," Cadence begs as she felt a cool breeze across her now warm bare feet and senses the distress in her uncle.

"Uncle please come close to me," Cadence asked, concerned as Justice got close to her, and she rubs her snout on his cheek.

"You are not hurting me, uncle; we are just playing. So don't worry about it." Cadence said sweetly as he kissed her on her cheek.

With her high heel pumps remove and place on the ground, left reveal were her slenderly gracefully rounded gorgeous shaped pair of light pink bare feet with bright blue toenail polish. Her feet were slightly more petite than her aunt's wider white with a hint of pink plushy bare feet, and her perfect arches were shallow but with a smoother curve to them.

The softly round balls of her feet had a smooth curve to them, and her gentle flowing beautiful slender curved heels accentuated the overall look of her gorgeous shaped light pink bare feet. Her feet were topped with five slightly plump elegant and dynamic slender long toes. The light pink skin on the soles of her slenderly gracefully rounded, gorgeous-shaped pair of light pink bare feet were luscious with very effortless creases upon them.

Cadence nervously wiggles her long slender toes as her uncle looked at her gorgeous shaped light pink bare feet; she unleashed pearls of nervous laughter as a thin layer of perspiration formed upon her perfectly smooth soles. Cadence watches with numerous horrors knowing that the sensitivity upon her sweaty luscious soles has increased tenfold. The sensation of a spider crawling up Cadence's back begins as ten fingers slowly approach her sweaty luscious soles; more sweat forms on her feet as the fingers get closer and closer to those sweaty luscious soles waiting to strike.

"By all the mercies! I surrender (pretend tears run down her cheeks) you have won; I will serve you as a loyal Princess." Cadence's voice breaks as she is set free, she turns around, and her heart becomes heavy.

"You love me very much uncle, let me get back in position for you," Cadence said, loving as she gets back into the kneeling position with her soles once again exposed.

In the next moment, hysterical mare's laughter filled the exhibit hall as Justice tickled his adopted niece Cadence for the next several hours. As hopelessly ticklish as Cadence is upon her light pink bare feet, the smile on her snout as never left, although she was being pushed closer and closer to her climax.

As Cadence's sexual excitement was about to reach its peak, the tickling of her feet stops. The sudden stop is an incredible relief, allowing Cadence to gulp much-needed oxygen into her oxygen-deprived lungs. As Cadence's body crumples under the exhaustion of the ticklish assault upon her hopelessly ticklish light pink bare feet. She is caught in her uncle's arms and carries over to a padded crystal table in the same exhibit hall, and laid down to rest for a little while.

"Thank you, uncle," Cadence said with a hoarse voice from the explosive laughter as he floats her high heel pumps off the ground and sets them next to her head on the table.

"Would you like me, uncle, to roll onto my belly? So you may continue showing my feet some love?" Cadence asked weakly as she sensed something.

"No, Cadence, you are exhausted from the tickle torture upon your hopelessly ticklish light pink bare feet. You have done quite enough niece. Just rest for a little while to get your strength back so we can leave the museum." Justice said compassionately as Justice rub his thumb against her soft cheeks.