• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 508 Views, 16 Comments

The Experience Files (Volume 4) - keithsterling



This my fourth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 4). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3 on this site.

  • ...
6
 16
 508

Marriage Life CH 6 (part three of chapter four)

(A few hours later)

After finishing talking to his sister-in-law, Luna Borealis, about what her big sister Celestia Borealis did, Justice Silverlight makes his way to tower C in the same Las Pegasus hotel and makes his way to hotel room 604. On the sixth floor of the tower C, Justice makes his way down the hallway and arrived at room 604; he knocks on the door and blinks with surprise at who answers it.

Standing in the door was a gorgeous light blue unicorn mare with vivid crimson red mane and tail despite her advanced age; this unicorn mare has retained her beauty with only a hint of brilliant silver-gray in her mane and tail. Her 6ft 12in athletic equine figure was attired in yellow gingham-colored mare's v-neck short sleeve blouse, and white belted cropped pants. On her light blue stunning long and slender mare's bare feet with natural beauty painted with crimson red nail polish was brown mare's Zaillie crisscross flat strap sandals with one-half-inch heels. This unicorn mare was Miss Galaxy Cosmos, the boss mare for the Silverlight unicorn family and Justice Great grandmother.

"Great Grandmother?" Justice comments surprise as Galaxy smiles at her great-grandson.

"Greeting great-grandson. Are you looking for your mother?" Galaxy said with a sweet and soft reassuring grandmother voice as she gestures her great-grandson into the hotel room.

"I am great grandmother Galaxy; where is she?" Justice inquiry as he could not tear his cobalt blue eyes off his great grandmother's light blue stunning long and slender mare's bare feet with natural beauty contained in her crisscross strap flat sandals with one-half-inch heels.

'Despite my Great Grandmother advanced age, she stills quite a gorgeous beautiful unicorn mare who keeps herself in pristine condition all the way down to her naturally beautiful feet. You could say my Great Grandmother is the most sought-after boss mare in Equestria; I have seen on many occasions older stallions trying to court her not only for her beauty but for her wealth. She has told me she very content being a widow and being the boss mare for our family keep her hands full.' Justice thought as Galaxy giggled, catching her great-grandson lost in thought and staring at her naturally beautiful feet as she sat down on the sofa in the living room of the hotel room.

"(Clearing her throat) your mother left a few hours ago, Great Grandson. She told me she will be back later this evening." Galaxy comment as she crossed her long unicorn legs, one knee tossed casually over the other, tapping her naturally beautiful foot in sandal soundlessly in the open air.

"Is there anything I can help you with, Great Grandson?" Galaxy asked with good-humored playfulness, knowing full well of her great-grandson's affinity towards a mare beautiful feet.

As she allows her great-grandson to come to his senses, she thought it could be partially her fault for her great-grandson developing this affinity for mares beautiful feet went he was small as both his mother and grandmother worked, and his sisters went to school. They would drop a young Justice at her home to babysit him till they finish work. After many years of wearing high-heel pumps in her corporate life, Galaxy ditched the heels for going barefooted why at home or wearing sandals if she had to go out. Even back then, she keeps herself in pristine condition all the way down to her feet. To Galaxy, aging was just a state of mind; as long as you know your limitations, you would be fine and didn't let them get to you.

"Great-grandson!" Galaxy called, snapping Justice back to his senses.

"As I ask before, great-grandson, is there anything I can help you with?" Galaxy asked cordial as she gestures him to sits down on the sofa with her.

"Well, maybe great grandmother Galaxy?" Justice said, taking a seat on the sofa with her.

"I was approached by my adopted niece Cadence Sparkle, Sister-in-law Luna Borealis, and Mother-in-law Lara Borealis, as well as the brides mares. It seems that my fiancée Celestia Borealis has become quite a terror. They have asked me to do something about it." Justice explains as Galaxy places her light blue stunning long and slender mare's bare feet with natural beauty onto her great grandson's lap, asking him to massage her feet for her as they are a bit sore.

Justice unbuckles both buckles on his great grandmother's sandals and removes them for her well-maintained feet. Left reveal were a pair of light blue stunningly opulent long and slender like bare silk feet with natural beauty; her ten toes were slender and pure with the right amount of flexibility in the skin of the toe pads. Her arches were dazzling with a very smooth and high radius that accentuated the overall look of her stunningly opulent long and slender like bare silk feet.

The ball of her feet and heel were impeccable round. Went she scrunches her toes down, the silken light blue soles easily wrinkle, revealing her exquisite and elegant creases before smoothing out once again.

"How so, great-grandson?" Galaxy inquiry as she enjoying the firm pressure applied by her great grandson's thumb on her cupped foot that starts at the tip of her toes and slowly moved down to her exquisite smooth ankle.

"Before coming, great grandmother, I went to check on my sister-in-law Luna Borealis because she failed to arrive at my hotel room along with the other bride's mares to talk to me. I found her nude in her hotel room bedroom wrapped up in clear plastic wrap like a mummy. She was not worse for wear, but I could tell she was exhausted from whatever happened to her." Justice explained as he used his thumbs to apply light pressure to his great grandmother's dazzling, very smooth, and high arch right below the impeccable round ball of her foot in clockwise and counterclockwise small circles.

"Did she tell you how it happens, great-grandson?" Galaxy asked as he moved his thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon, which was just as smooth as her foot, before rubbing her soft impeccable round heel in circular motions.

"She told me that Celestia did it and proceeded to tickle torture her defenseless wrinkly creamy soft dark blue soles for several hours. Till she was in tears from the unrelenting tickle torture upon her feet, and she told her where her other brides mares were." Justice explains as he finishes by squeeze and pulling each of his great-grandmother's slender and pure toes to relax them.

"I see great-grandson (kiss him on his cheek); if you excuse me, great-grandson, I would like to visit your sister-in-law Luna Borealis. I do like that sister-in-law of yours to see for myself if she is all right." Galaxy said re-buckling her brown mare's Zaillie crisscross flat strap sandals with one-half-inch heels back on her feet.

As Justice once again makes his way back to tower B of the hotel along the side of the pool, sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water, was a lovely golden brown unicorn mare with jet black mane and tail. Her athletic 6ft 3in equine figure was attired coral haze pink mare's v-neck short-sleeve scuba blouse, and navy blue belted pencil skirt with a hemline that hit her knees. A pair of white mare's Gracie heeled sandals with three and one-fourth heels sat next to the unicorn mare. This unicorn mare was Foreign Affairs Analyst Jamila Nebula for Galaxy Corporation and Justice's aunt.

"Justice!" The unicorn mare called

"Huh?" Justice exclaims as he stops and turns toward the voice.

"Aunt Jamila!" Justice exclaims as his face brightens upon seeing the unicorn mare.

As she pulls her feet out of the water, left revealed to be a pair of sensuous elegant and pleasing golden brown voluptuous bare feet. A sensual smooth curved arch that was high enough to be inviting led into a shapely curved ball of her feet and smooth-rolling heels.

It continues up to beautiful, elegant, and refined toes; each toenail was beautifully trimmed and shaped with vintage wine red-colored toenail polish. As she bends her toes at her toe joints, it exposes lovely satiny smooth golden brown soles that easily wrinkle, went she walks very gracefully upon them. Leaving very refined and high arched wet footprints on the poured concrete deck of the hotel pool before the creases smooth out once again went; she steps down upon her smooth-rolling heels.

"Justice!" Jamila said, delighted as she embraced her nephew.

"Aunt Jamila! Mom told me you were in Maretania and will be unable to make it to my wedding because of Galaxy Corporation business." Justice comment as his aunt Jamila chuckle into the back of her hand.

"I told your mother to say that; I want to surprise you at your reception. But it looks like you surprise me, nephew." Jamila said friendly as Justice noticed his aunt Jamila's sensuous elegant and pleasing golden brown voluptuous bare feet were naked.

"But anyway, nephew, you look like you were lost in thought," Jamila comments as she floated her white mare's Gracie heeled sandals with three and one-fourth heels inside her golden yellow magic aura into her well-manicured hand.

"I was trying to figure out a solution for my fiancée Celestia Borealis; she has become quite a terror snapping at her brides' mares. But worst of all, she wraps up her sister Luna in clear plastic wraps like a mummy and tickle torture her feet till she told her where her brides' mares were and why." Justice explains as his aunt Jamila blinks with surprise as she pitter-patter in her bare feet next to Justice.

"They said turnabout is fair play. So why not tickle torture your fiancée Celestia Borealis like she did her sister Luna." Jamila suggested remembering that she was barefooted.

"(Kiss his Aunt Jamila on her cheek) Thank you, Auntie Jamila. But I think I'll need some practice before my fiancée Celestia Borealis gets her. Since you are barefooted all ready, let me practice on you, Auntie Jamila. Let go find a quiet place to practice because I know how unbearable and hopelessly ticklish you are, Auntie." Justice said as his aunt Jamila kiss him on his cheek. Because she immensely enjoys being tickled on her unbearable and hopelessly ticklish bare feet.

The evening of that same day in Bride's hotel room, Celestia Borealis stands in front of the full-length standing mirror in the bedroom, looking at herself in her entire wedding ensemble. All the way down to her reasonably large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet contained in her ivory mare's silk-like satin stiletto heel pump sandals with rhinestone embellishments attached to strap over her shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes with forest green toenail polish.

Celestia reaches up on top of her head behind her spiral horn and adjusts a gold tiara with a two-tier elbow-length beaded edge veil with beading and sequin. Went that was straightened; Celestia uses her very light gold magic aura to adjust the bridal veil.

"Huh?" Celestia exclaims went she heard the door into her hotel room open then close soon after.

"Mother! Is that you?" Celestia called as she's clickety-clack out of the bedroom into the living room of the hotel room and looks around the room looking for who came in.

"What?!" Celestia blurt out as she caught a glimpse of magnificent-looking cobalt blue eyes before something is sprayed into her face, before her eyes close and their soft thud as she collapses to the floor unconscious.

As Celestia's body tries to fight off the effects of whatever was sprayed in her face. She can feel strong rope tied around her tall Alicorn figure, first tied around her arms, then around her knees, and finally around her ankles. Strangely she can still feel her shoes on her feet and the satin fabric of her wedding gown, as well as her gold tiara with two-tier elbow-length, beaded edge veil with beading and sequin on her head.

Slowly Celestia's light magenta-colored eyes open up, and she finds herself sitting on top of her bed in her hotel room tied very securely with solid rope. Her eyes widen with alarm went she realize that her fiancé Justice Silverlight was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was still wearing the entire wedding ensemble that she had on in front of the full-length standing mirror of her bedroom.

"Justice! Release me right this minute!" Celestia screams, carrying her to the edge of indignation as she tries to use her strong magic, but it fizzles out. As she looks up, her light magenta eyes blink with incredulity went she notices the snug-fitting gold ring at the base of her horn.

"No a disruptor ring!" Celestia's voice becomes high and hysterical upon notice the ring on her horn. A moment later, Celestia's facial muscles begin twitching nervously; being held between her fiancé's thumb and the first finger was a magically created dark blue feather.

"Honey, please don't tickle me? What did I do to deserve to be tickled by you?" Celestia inquiry pretending to have been beating as she calls up tears on cue.

"Well, let see? You have become a sheer terror toward your Brides mares, and your mother snaps at them for any small manner." Justice explains as he floats the feather over the top of her exposed perfectly shaped and ample size white with a hint of pink rounded sexy perfect breasts.

The twin contours shook a bit as the feather float above the cleavage, awaiting the command to descend into the separation to start tickling that area of Celestia's upper body. Her eyes became saucers went the feather begin to rotate; if it sinks into the hollows of her breasts right now, he can make the tickling worst by moving the feather from the back to the front in the recesses making her howl with laughter.

"NO! Please, I am sorry for snapping at my brides' mares and my mother. I am just really nervous about this wedding." Celestia was apologetic as she sighs went; the feather moved to her arms away from perfectly shaped and ample size white with a hint of pink rounded sexy perfect breasts.

"Went Cadence tried to explain about a shadow of leaf on her dress, you told her she doesn't know how to take care of the pretty dress. If you didn't know, I do care for our adopted niece. You snapping at her hurts me; she very special to me." Justice explains as he floated the feather back into his hand.

"Yes, Justice, I know how special Cadence is to you. So please accept my apologies for snapping at her. I didn't mean to. Will you please untie me, honey? So I can go apologize to everyone for the way I have been acting toward them." Celestia said, humble as Justice slid down toward her feet and started to unbuckled straps of her shoes as if he was going to remove them.

"Honey? Why are you unbuckling the straps of my shoes?" Celestia asked, a bit puzzled as nauseating spurts of adrenaline began to course through Celestia's Alicorn veins, figuring more to this than what he mentioned earlier.

A slowly sickening wave of terror well up from Celestia's belly as Justice slowly removes one shoe at a time sets them down on the floor in front of the bed. Reveal a flexing pair of relatively large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches. Shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn-sized feet. The balls of her feet were perfectly round and soft.

The perfect round supple heel was just as smooth. The skin on the bottom of Celestia's feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. She nervously scrunches her toes down, causing her creamy soft soles to wrinkle, revealing all her perfect creases across her big white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles of her desperately ticklish feet.

"Now why you are getting punished, my dearest. You mummified Luna in plastic wrap and proceeded to tickle torture her feet after rub massage oil on them." Justice explained as he floated the bottle of massage oil into his hand.

"By all the mercy, my love! Don't tickle my feet! With massage oil, rub on them!" Celestia shriek as Justice rubbing the viscous liquid onto the bottom of her creamy soft feet and between all her shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes.

Justice scrambled all ten of his finger across Celestia's oily flexing creamy smooth and soft spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet. His desperately ticklish Alicorn fiancée shriek so loud that Justice's ears perk up as her voice echoed around the hotel room. Justice was happy that the hotel rooms at this Las Pegasus Casinos hotel are all soundproof before he started to punish his Alicorn fiancée, desperately ticklish bare feet in the bedroom of her hotel room.

"Now, don't curl your toes, my dear. You can't get an away from my fingers upon your bare soles." Justice said, pretending to be evil as he slowly tracing the contours of his fiancée's sexy deep sets and high arches with his finger on her helpless large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet.

Her shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes wriggled and clenched helplessly. Doing all they could to defend against Justice's slow, deliberate teasing assault upon his beloved fiancée's sexy deep sets and high arches of her feet. But Justice had all day to tickle his fiancée's spacious large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet as no pony is coming to rescue her anytime soon.

He kept teasing his fingers slowly, gently, and horrifically around her wiggling oily wrinkly spacious large plushy bare feet. Causing his helpless Alicorn fiancée to thrash about in her bonds, unable to stop the torment upon her large plushy white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet being tied up like she is.

Justice was not satisfied with just tickling his fiancée's bare soles; he moved closer and closer to his Celestia's sensitive toes pads. And the moment he makes contact with her toe pads, his fiancée shriek the loudest she ever did and arched her back from the surprise assault upon all ten toes pads at once.

"Noooot my toes!! Not my toohohohohohohhohohohos!" Celestia squeaked thrashing her head back and forth as Justice gently wriggled his fingertips along with the pads of each of his fiancée's shapely, not too long, ten toes.

Once his fiancée hit that louder octave, Justice stopped and untied his sweaty breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn fiancée. Allowing her to gulp much-needed oxygen into her oxygen-deprived lungs once she completely replenished the oxygen in her lungs and calm down. She sits up, leaving her bare feet exposed with a coquettish smile upon her snout followed by a loving smile toward her beloved future husband.

"Please, believe me, my dearest; I am truly sorry for what I did to every pony. All my worries of something going wrong at the wedding came out as frustration and anger. Went we broke up in college, it really hurt." Celestia said her voice a lifeless monotone as Justice hugged her, and she whispers something into his ear.

"You want me to do that, Celestia? I was going to save it for our honeymoon." Justice comment

"I do Justice, besides I have another plan for our first night together as husband and wife. Let me show you." Celestia said as she floats a small rectangular cardboard box with a lid into her hands and opens it a little bit so Justice can see inside.

"Well, Celestia, if that what you are wearing, for our first night together as husband and wife. Went I get done with you, you will be so hoarse." Justice said with a smile.

"I am counting on it, my love," Celestia said with a smile as Justice take hold of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet and give her feet a lot of love as a bachelorette.