• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 508 Views, 16 Comments

The Experience Files (Volume 4) - keithsterling



This my fourth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 4). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3 on this site.

  • ...
6
 16
 508

Marriage Life CH 4

It the last dress rehearsal in Los Pegasus for the upcoming wedding of Miss Celestia Borealis to her boyfriend, Mr. Justice Silverlight, in just one more week. Sitting in a Los Pegasus resort bar drink apple cider on the rocks wearing his tuxedo was Justice Silverlight. Joining him in the bar was a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail.

Her toned 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in a Royal blue princess v-neck tea-length chiffon lace bridesmaid dress with Pleats. On her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven and one-third inch, slender and elegant bare feet with azure blue toenail polish. Were silver mare's satin stiletto heel peep-toed platform sandals with a buckle and dangling from strap was a imitation pearl. This unicorn mare was Emerald Luster, the groom's mare for Justice and his best friend.

As so join him and Emerald in the bar was gorgeous white pegasi mare with Spanish blue mane and tail. Her physically fit 5ft 7in equine figure was attired in Royal blue princess v-neck tea-length chiffon lace bridesmaid dress with Pleats. On her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished ten-inch, long slender, and elegant bare feet with Azure blue toenail polish were silver mare's satin stiletto heel peep-toed platform sandals with a buckle and dangling from strap was a imitation pearl. This unicorn mare was Anita Stormchaser, the second groom's mare for Justice and his best friend.

The last one with him in the bar was a stunning gorgeous unicorn mare with pastel magenta with whitewash streaks, mane, and tail. Her curvy 5ft 10in Equine figure was attired in a Royal blue princess v-neck tea-length chiffon lace bridesmaid dress with Pleats. On her pair of elegantly looking light gray mare's bare feet with natural beauty painted with Azure blue toenail polish were silver mare's satin stiletto heel peep-toed platform sandals with a buckle and dangling from strap was a imitation pearl. This unicorn mare was Fleur De Lis Glitter, the third groom's mare for Justice and his best friend.

Bucking tradition Justice has chosen these three mares to serve as his groom's mares and Shining Armor Sparkle husband to Cadence Sparkle, who acts as her Aunt's Celestia Bridesmaid alone with her sister Luna Borealis, Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity Radiance. As the groom's mares continue to enjoy their drinks in the bar, Shining Armor politely excuses himself after getting a call from his wife to talk to him about something.

Went Shining Armor left the bar, Justice and his three mares head out onto the patio area carrying their drinks as it was a lovely day in Las Pegasus. The small group makes their way over to a curved four-piece sectional with a large outdoor ottoman in the front of the sectional. Behind the sectional were numerous large patio umbrellas giving plenty of shade for guest to sits outside as the three mares and Justice begin taking their seats on the sectional. Their collective startled gasps from Justice's mares went an Alicorn mare walks out of the bar carrying a drink and walks over to the sectional to join them.

Walking toward them was a very elegant-looking warm pink-colored Alicorn mare with Neptune blue mane and tail. Her imposing 6ft 4in equine figure was attired in Royal blue A-line scoop neck tea-length chiffon lace mother of the bride dress, and folded on her back were her large warm pink feathered bird wings.

Why on her long, perky and luxurious warm pink glorious looking narrow curvaceous bare feet with Azure blue toenail polish were silver mare's leatherette sandals Latin dance shoes. This Alicorn mare was Mother of the Bride Lara Borealis, the mother of Celestia and Luna Borealis, and the famous Applewood ex-actress. The first mare to get star struck was Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter, followed by the other two mares went Lara walked up to Justice and hugged him before kissing him on his cheek.

"Greeting Justice, may I join your little group of mares for drinks?" Lara asked politely as Justice return the hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Sure, Mother-in-law Lara." Justice answers as Lara chuckle about being called Mother-in-law Lara.

"Until you marry my daughter they're no need to call me mother-in-law. Lara will be fine, Justice." Lara said friendly as she sits down next to Justice and look toward the three mares that gape in stunned silence went Lara sits down next to Justice.

"Can you introduce me to these mares, Justice?" Lara asked as the three mares' eyes become saucers went Justice begin to introduce them to this famous ex-actress.

"Sure, this first unicorn mare is Emerald Luster; the pegasi mare next to her is Anita Stormchaser, and that second unicorn mare on end is Fleur De Lis Glitter," Justice said as Lara blink with surprise went Justice introduce the last unicorn mare.

"Did you say, Justice? Fleur De Lis Glitter? The unicorn supermodel?" Lara's inquiry shocked as she looks at the last unicorn mare on the sectional.

"That right Lara, Unicorn Supermodel Fleur De Lis Glitter. I have been friends with these three mares since high school." Justice answer as Lara smile and chuckles surprises with his mares.

"So that answer went you first met me you were not star-struck. I see why each of your mares is famous in their own right. Miss Emerald Luster was a famous football team head cheerleader before she left. Miss Anita Stormchaser is a very famous sports superstar and won many gold medals at the Equestria Games for various sports, and Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter is a famous model. So now you can add famous Actress to your group of mares (chuckles)." Lara said with a smile on her snout as Justice chuckles.

(A few moments later)

"Do they know how to speak, Justice? I mean, it been a few minutes they have not uttered a word since I join you and your mares for a drink. I am on my second drink already, and you are on third drink." Lara comments as her eyes blink with incredulity, with the three mares still in shock.

"Lara, may I borrow your leg and foot to try and break my mares out of the shock? If you don't mine, mother-in-law?" Justice asked as Lara brought one of her warm pink long-toned Alicorn legs onto Justice's lap. After repositioning her foot on his lap, he begins to unbuckle her silver mare's leatherette sandal Latin dance shoe to remove it from her foot.

The single fancy sandal removes from his Mother-in-law Lara Borealis's foot, left revealed was a long, perky and luxurious warm pink glorious looking narrow curvaceous well maintained barefoot with nice broad arch, pleasing little toes with a slight plump to them and shapely toe stems. Plus full softball of her foot and softly curved heels. The skin on the bottom of her foot was creamy soft and very luscious with a slight shine.

Went she gently scrunches her slightly plumped toes down it causing her lush, creamy soft sole to wrinkles, revealing all her irregular creases across the warm pink creamy soft sole of her foot. Justice scrutinized every inch of his mother-in-law's creamy smooth, and very luscious sole trying to figure out was part of her foot to tickle to make her laugh.

He knows two great places to tickle on his mother-in-law barefoot. The first great place was her five pleasing narrow toes with a slight plump to them just like her daughter Luna or her nice broad arch-like daughter Celestia. Tickling any of those sensitive places will make her laugh, but how much is still the big question.

Suddenly laughter explodes out of his soon-to-be mother-in-law Lara as Justice decided on her lovely broad arch; she desperately tries to pull away her hopelessly ticklish foot. Still, Justice has a firm grip on her classy ankle. The explosive laughter from Justice's soon-to-be mother-in-law snaps the other three mares out of their shock.

As the three mares shook the cobwebs out of their minds, Justice releases his soon-to-be mother-in-law classy ankle allowing her to gulp much need oxygen to replenish her depleted lungs and composure herself. Once composed, a whimsical smile form on Lara's snout as she floats her removed silver mare's leatherette sandal Latin dance shoe over to herself in her Rosy pink magic aura and kiss Justice once again on his cheek, not one bit upset that he tickles her long, perky and luxurious warm pink glorious looking narrow curvaceous well maintained barefoot.

Meanwhile, on the fourth floor of the Las Pegasus resort's hotel portion, stomping down the hallway was breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with a golden blonde mane and tail. Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in ivory A-line princess V-neck tea-length satin wedding dress with ruffle pockets and folded on her back were her large white with a hint of pink feathered bird wings. On top of her head behind her horn was a gold tiara and wedding veil. In her white with a hint of pink well-manicured hand with scarlet red nail polish, she held the straps of a pair of ivory-colored mare's silk-like satin stiletto heel pump sandals with Rhinestone.

Why a pair of relatively large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink magnificent bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet with medium scarlet red toenail polish. The puffy balls of her feet were perfectly round and comfy. The ideal round supple heels were just as smooth and very soft around the edges.

The skin on the bottom of her feet was pale, but creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted. As her shapely and delicately rounded toes bent at the toe joints, it revealed her pale creamy soft soles that beautifully wrinkle, showing all her perfect and smooth creases across her large white with a hint of pink creamy soft bottoms of her feet. This Alicorn mare was Bride Celestia Borealis.

Since the conclusion of the last dress rehearsal at the chapel for her wedding, Bride Celestia Borealis has become a sheer terror snapping at her bride maids if a tiny thing is out of places like a loose buckle on their sandals or small wrinkle on their bride maids’ dress it set her off. This has forced the bride maids to seek refuge in the best mare Luna Borealis Celestia's younger sister's hotel room on the second floor of the resort to escape her older sister bridezilla mood.

This also forced Mother of the Bride Lara Borealis to seek refuge with the groom and his Groom mares in the hotel bar. Sometime later, Justice walks along the poolside to his room on the third floor of the hotel in tower B.

(Quick clickety-clack comes up from behind)

As Justice turn around, running upon him was a beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaked mane and tail. Her curvy 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in royal blue princess v-neck tea-length chiffon lace bride maids dress with pleats. On her slender, gracefully rounded, shaped pair of light pink bare feet with azure blue toenail polish was pair of silver mare's satin stiletto heel peep-toe platform sandals with buckle and dangling from the strap was a imitation pearl. This Alicorn mare was Bridesmaid Cadence Sparkle, the bridesmaid for Bride Celestia Borealis and Celestia's adoptive niece.

"Huh? Cadie? What is up?" Justice asked as Cadence placed her hand on her knees, trying to catch her breath after running to catch up to him.

"Uncle (catching her breath) help," Cadence said, edged with tension as Justice lead her over to the lounge chair poolside and sits her down on the lounge chair to let her rest.

Before Cadence could say, anything Justice rests her feet on his lap and unbuckles her sandals to remove them. Left reveal were slender gracefully rounded shaped pair of light pink bare feet with azure blue toenail polish. Her feet were slightly smaller than her aunt's wider white plushy bare feet, and her arches were shallow but with a smoother curve to them. The balls of her feet also had a smooth curve to them, a top by five slightly plump elegant looking toes.

He took hold of Cadence's feet and started to rub his thumbs into the bottom of his adoptive niece's silky smooth, serene wavy soles moving up to her ten slightly plump elegant-looking toes. Over the silky smooth balls of her feet to the very center of her shallow but smooth curve arches of her slender gracefully rounded light pink feet. Cadence unleashes several contented neighs enjoy every minute of her uncle rubbing the soreness out of her slender, gracefully rounded shaped pair of light pink bare feet.

"What do you need my help with, niece?" Justice inquiry as Cadence sat up and kisses Justice on his cheek to thank him for rubbing her feet, something she desperately needs to happen from wearing the sandals all day long.

"Aunt Celestia has become a terror uncle; the other two bridesmaids and I have become frightened of her," Cadence said, her voice breaking as she left her feet in place to allow Justice to do what ever he likes to her slender, gracefully rounded light pink bare feet.

"Your Aunt Celestia is just very stressed with her wedding, niece," Justice explains as he begins playing with Cadence's ten slightly plump elegant looking toes by stroking the sensitive skin on the underside of her ten toes caused her to suddenly gasp.

"Believe me, uncle. I know how stressful planning a wedding is; It was not too long ago that I plan my own wedding. But what Aunt Celestia is doing is way beyond wedding jitters it down to obsession." Cadence explains as he began stroking the silky smooth skin on top of her slender gracefully rounded light pink bare feet with his finger and cupped her ten slightly plump elegant-looking toes with his other hand.

"Obsession?" Justice exclaimed as he stroking the sensitive skin on the underside of her toes; this caused a tingling sensation from her sensitive toe pads, and she stiffing a giggle.

"Yes, Obsession, uncle. A thin leaf cast a shadow on my dress and made it look like I had a wrinkle on my dress. Aunt Celestia snaps, tell me I don't know how to care for a nice dress like that. I tried to explain, but she didn't want to listen." Cadence said with a hitch in her voice as Justice began rubbing her silky smooth round supple heel with one hand at the same time playing with her ten slightly plump elegant-looking toes.

Justice slipped his fingers between each of her slightly plump elegant looking toes one by one. Justice lifted her feet up and brought it to his lips; Cadence felt Justice kissing and licking along her shallow but with smoother curve arches of her feet, working his way to her silky smooth round supple heels. He kissed under Cadence's slightly plump elegant looking toes and along with the silky smooth balls of her feet. Cadence was enjoying every minute of her uncle Justice's treatment of her slender, gracefully rounded, shaped pair of light pink bare feet with azure blue toenail polish, more than her own husband did to them.

What happens next to make Cadence moan softly with the exhilarating treatment of her feet by her uncle Justice. He begins sliding Cadence's toes into his mouth. Because of Cadence's smaller feet, he was able to glide all ten toes into his mouth.

The toenails on her feet were short, nicely cured from side to side like a bit of arch and her big toes are actually a slight bit curled between the last knuckle and tips if you look at it from the side. Justice was enjoyed tasting his adoptive niece's slender, gracefully rounded, and shaped pair of light pink bare feet with azure blue toenail polish running his tongue all over her tasty, delicate pink bare feet that tasted like cotton candy.

Went he finished, Cadence left her saliva covered slender gracefully rounded light pink bare feet on the lounge chair, allowing them to slowly dry and glisten in the sunlight as they continue talking about her Aunt Celestia bridezilla mood and what can be done about it. Her saliva coved feet just look like she dipped her bare feet into the pool water and didn't dry them to the casual observer.