• Published 3rd Apr 2021
  • 502 Views, 16 Comments

The Experience Files (Volume 4) - keithsterling



This my fourth installment of my ongoing series of the Experience files (volume 4). I have post Volume 1, Volume 2 and Volume 3 on this site.

  • ...
6
 16
 502

Marriage Life CH 2

About 4:30 pm, we returned home after being invited to a backyard BBQ by a married unicorn couple like us who retired from corporate life and moved to Pasture Spring. The couple was no older than Celestia and me; like us, their foals grew up and took over their business in downtown Los Ungulas. Like us, they were quite well off from work in the corporate sector for many years. The unicorn couple's home was just as lovely as our home was their grandchildren were visiting that day. It was a sixteen-year-old teenage stallion, eight-year-old filly, and ten-year-old colt.

Celestia was very quiet during the drive back home, not her normal mood after leaving a nice backyard BBQ. My wife looks to be in a bit of distress, but she covered it pretty well at the time. I didn't know what happens to her at the BBQ. After little light licking on her cheek to make her open up to me, she told me that little brat sixteen-year-old teenage stallion assault her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet under the table during the BBQ.

"I didn't like it, Justice. But I was too nice to tell his grandmother that her grandson was doing that to me." Celestia explains, embarrass that she let it happen and was feeling the full impact of the humiliation that the sixteen-year-old stallion did to her.

I watch her ears on top of her head droop down, and tears form in her lavender magenta eyes of humiliation. I pulled the vehicle into a small city park parking lot on our way home. I sensed my wife needed some significant reassurance, so I park our car and turn it off before sliding over to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and told her it was not her fault the sixteen-year-old stallion had a crazy and wild foot fetish. I held Celestia in my arms for some time till she feels better went that happens, I look toward her sandal-clad plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet sitting on the ground. She unbuckled her seat belt and brought her long Alicorn legs onto the bench seat.

I removed her sandals from her fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet with sexy deep-set and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet. The skin on the bottom of her feet was creamy soft as her feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around barefooted.

I ran two of my fingers down my wife's ample creamy soft soles over her perfect creases across her spacious white with a hint of pink creamy soft soles on the bottom of her feet; this causes her to stiffing a giggle.

She looked toward me and smiled, enjoy every minute of me rubbing the soreness out of her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet. Each stroke of my thumbs over her spacious creamy soft soles released the scent of vanilla sweat from her ample tootsies filling the cab with her sweet scent. Before long, Celestia began to weep openly and begin to relay the BBQ and teenage stallion events to me.

It was mid-summer, so Celestia was wearing a pair of blush-colored mare's divina strap sandals with one-half-inch heels and a lovely navy turquoise short-sleeve floral print fit and flares sundress. Her shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes have the thin sheen of vivid crimson red toenail polish.

As rounded as her toes were, they were perfectly straight with little space between each of her shapely toes and descended across her foot at a golden triangle angle. Her toes tips were perfectly round, and she kept her toenails beautifully clipped and cropped, a hard habit to break for my wife, who used to look her best every day.

As guests do, we took our shoes off at the door and walk into the medium-sized living room together; we talk for a little while in the living room, feeling each other out. I should have felt something amiss went Celestia's strap sandals with one-half-inch heels disappeared from the foyer for a few minutes and reappeared soon after disheveled as if someone picks them up and put them back hastily.

As the conversation continued between the couples, we walked through the patio doors onto a nice large deck in a beautiful backyard. Snacks were laid out on the long picnic table large enough for the eight comfy swivel chairs spaced evenly around it. A nice flowing casual table cloth covered the table's top and cascaded down about to chair level.

The four ponies sat around the table, the husband on one end and me and Celestia on one side and the wife next to him on the other side. Eventually, we were joined by the sixteen-year-old grandson who sat across from Celestia. The conversation between the couples was friendly and overly careful as to not offend the other party. The four ponies had much in common, so the conversation was flowing very well between them. The wife would come back and forth from the kitchen serving refreshment, being a tremendous host every so often.

Although I never noticed that Celestia mentioned early on when the wife was in the kitchen, her grandson dropped a pen he had with him on the deck and slid down his chair to find it under the table. In doing so, he bumps up against Celestia's elevated foot as she had her long Alicorn legs crossed; at the time, she suspected something more about it.

She felt her toes bumped at first, followed by a finger stroking the top of her foot, sending a chill up her back as her toes felt like they were being cupped in hand. A moment later, she felt a short nail stroking the sensitive skin on the underside of her big toe; this caused her to suddenly gasp. She quickly pulled her foot back, and the teenager reappeared back in his seat went his grandmother returned. The teenage stallion looked at Celestia with a mischievous grin on his snout, knowing what he did, plus my Alicorn wife was defenseless and could say nothing.

She quickly looked away from him, downed the rest of her drink, trying her best to ignore what she thought happened, and assumed he was just teasing her or something. Celestia, even though she imagined the whole thing and it wouldn't happen again. A couple of hours later, I think everything was done again to my Alicorn wife. I feel because of me, she was able to endure what was about to happen to her.

The wife and Celestia were chatting quite intently about a subject while Celestia was keeping one eye on the teenage stallion. She didn't notice when the teenage stallion slipped once more under the table. This time while down there, he gripped the perfectly smooth round supple heel of Celestia's crossed foot in the palm of his hand. She tried to pull back her crossed foot but could not without making a commotion and exposing the teenage stallion's obsession in front of his grandmother.

When Celestia tried to pull back again, the little brat pinched the sides of her ankle hard enough that she knew he meant business. As mortified as Celestia was, she just relaxed and let the little brat play with her feet. She could not bring herself to make a fuss at this gathering, and so she waited to see what the little brat was up to next. As self-confident and assured as my wife is, it doesn't take much to make her ashamed went that little brat took away a little bit of her control by messing with her feet, knowing she couldn't say anything about it; it stung her.

Sure enough, he began stroking the creamy soft skin on the top of her luxurious barefoot again with his finger and cupped her beautiful shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes with his other hand. This time he had his thumb on top of her toes, and his four fingers were stroking the sensitive skin on the underside of her toes; this caused her face to subtly glaze with shock from the tingling sensation from her sensitive toe pads.

Celestia jerked slightly when it started to tickle. As the little brat gently tickled her, Celestia pointed her toes and shook her elevated foot, trying her best to have him release his object of lust and desire. But the little brat would not; Celestia figured this was a dream come true for this little brat. Having total control over a perfect mare like her, he most likely fantasized about his whole pubescent stallion hood.

The teenaged stallion began rubbing her perfect round supple heel with one hand simultaneously, playing with her shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes that are the ideal length for her unassuming Alicorn size feet with the other. The stallion slipped his fingers between each of her rounded, not too long toes one by one.

Her lavender magenta eyes blink with incredulity when she felt him kissing and licking along her sexy deep-set and high arch of her foot, pull it towards him from behind her perfect round supple heel. He kissed under her rounded, not too long toes and the perfectly round and softballs of her feet when it happened.

I noticed it, but Celestia had much difficulty not saying something about it and what happened next went beyond playing with her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot. The teenager began sliding her rounded, not too long big toe into his mouth. Due to the sheer size of my Alicorn wife's feet, he couldn't get all five of her rounded, not too long toes into his longing mouth. So he was forced to settle for her single big toe that effortlessly glided into his mouth.

Her big toe's toenail was nicely trimmed and smoothly curved from side to side like a bit of arch. The big toe was actually pretty sleek between the last knuckle and tip if you look at it from the side, which he no doubt did. He must have enjoyed my Alicorn wife's big toe and kept running his tongue over and around the nail and tip of her big toe for some time. He was brave enough to isolate my wife's big toe from the other four toes and pop it into his mouth long enough to suck on it, tasting the vanilla flavor of Celestia's big toe. My wife's feet are pretty amazing, giving off the scent of vanilla from the moisturizer she rubs on them.

Celestia's second toe was; next, it is so straight with a nicely trimmed nail, so he started to nibble on it before sticking it into his mouth to suck on it. The stallion must have been in heaven; my wife's feet never get rough or callous. They are always perfection white with a hint of pink creamy soft skin. Celestia gape in stunned silence by that time, having trouble concentrating on what the mare was saying to her. That was about the time he grabbed her other fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot from the floor of the deck; she felt her foot slid toward him too.

Her breath catches in her's throat; she could feel her toes sliding across his legs. He tried to place her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot between his legs. But by that time, the ponies were breaking up their conversations and leaving the table to look at the newly installed waterfall in the backyard. Celestia was the last to get up as the stallion was deeply entranced in Celestia's fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious barefoot.

He did notice the commotion of all the legs moving around and people standing up. So he begrudgingly released both of Celestia's fairly large, long, full, thick, and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet and got up from the table. He quickly disappeared inside the house, and for whatever reason, he never came back to the BBQ.

Celestia started to regain her usual persona in the cab of the car after finishing tell the whole story to her husband, sensing the change in his Alcorn wife's mood. Justice asked Celestia if he may kiss her plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet. She shook her head, yes, and Justice started on the perfectly round and softballs of her feet through her sexy deep-set and high arches of her feet to her five rounded, not too long toes.

He finished with her perfect round supple heels and perfect smooth ankles. She felt the intense love from her husband went he put her bare feet back on the floor and embrace her, making everything that the teenage stallion did to her disappear in that very moment.