• Published 2nd Apr 2021
  • 1,498 Views, 1 Comments

Honeysweet and the Chubby College Conflict - MetalBrony20



When Honeysweet is introduced to a new trend sweeping the Manehatten fashion scheme, her weight and popularity will be sent ballooning.

  • ...
6
 1
 1,498

Chapter 3

The sound of heavy, pounding footsteps slammed against the floor. Accompanying it, was the discordant impact of dozens of pairs more, failing to fall into any rhythm as the sound echoed through the room. Interspersed were the hoggish vocalisations, wheezing and grunting with each exaggerated movement. Rather than the scene at some pig or cattle shed, this was in fact Class 2 B. And they were a good quarter of an hour into their Thursday PE session. Weeks and days had flown by since the commotion with Honey and Ruby, as the average weight across the school continued to climb.

Standing in the corner of the Academy’s state-of-the-art gymnasium were just under thirty students. Like fish out of water, their current physiques could not have looked more different from the ponies depicted on posters and diagrams stuck to the wall. Whereas the athletes shown had toned figures and well-fitting clothing, those currently gyrating and flexing themselves couldn’t be less similar.

Great slabs of belly flesh forced uniforms upwards, the abundant tracts of multicoloured flab dancing maddeningly with each jump and squat. A plethora of gashes and holes had been gouged into every seam and tight angle, allowing the compressed flab to ooze through the holes. Bingo wings stretched sleeves into torn scraps, butts filled shorts, failing to stay up as ample amounts of ass flesh came on full display.

If any department had been hit hard by the recent surge in clothing sizes, PE was most definitely the top candidate. Exercise, and the types of activities able to be performed were fleeting. Carefully scheduled modules of sports like tennis, athletics and gymnastics were nothing more than sweat feasts that tainted the air with the heavy stench of sweat and flatulence. As a result, the entire department and curriculum had to be scrapped. Just coaxing any amount of strenuous effort out of the cohort was like squeezing blood from a stone. Currently, they were jogging on the spot.

A sharp blast of a whistle cut through the air, everypony coming to a stumbling halt. “Alright… huff… take a break… for a while.” Sitting heavily upon a bench was the Gym teacher. Her face was a mixture of dejection and fatigue. Prior to the shift in trends, she’d been one of the fittest mares on staff. Whereas everypony had at least a pot belly, hers was near nonexistent, with only a slight coating of fat present. Then, over the weeks, interest in sport dropped. The girls of the academy were only growing more podgy and lethargicwith each passing day. Sloth and the extra effort needed guaranteed the class would turn into little more than a farce. So, with her classes turning into nothing but a joke, she turned to food for comfort. A clipboard rested upon the bench beside her, scribbling a few notes as she chugged a chocolate protein shake.

The students waddled over to where various benches and mats had been laid out, all of it repurposed equipment. Trailing a significant distance behind, Honey and Autumn waddled side by side, their bodies equally clad in abused, tight, sweat-soaked clothes, through which a strong, cloying stench permeating each thread. Little had changed about their bodies,they’d just grown much larger. It was exceedingly hard to ignore the pair of globes that rendered Honey’s custom size shorts to appear as if someone had painted them on, miraculously staying together. Much of the rest of her physique had been blessed with extreme levels of girth, though it was still her immense ass that where a mountain of cellulite pocked blubber wobbled about.

“When… do you… huff… think they’ll… pant… cancel… Gym?” Honey wheezed, her fingers wicking away but a few of the many trails of sweat that dampened her forehead. No sooner had one stream been wicked away, another would readily trickle across her batter coloured skin.

“Soon… I guess? Wheeze… I hope it isn’t too soon… the soccer teams still… puff… got a game…” Autumn replied, her oversized figure sloshing back and forth. Between the two super-sized mares, there still existed a noticeable size difference. Autumn’s weight sat halfway between Honeys and the rest of the student body. This difference was apparent in subtle ways: from how her cankles seemed to stretch and strain her running shoes, to how her neck had developed a weighty fold that sagged onto her developing back blubber. What too was more obvious was her ever more frequent farting habits.

Every strenuous activity, every seat she hauled herself from, every time she overfilled her gut with cheap snack food was a queue to release potent blasts. With a lazy tug, she adjusted her waistband, pulling them back into place. “Though if they don’t stop soon, I’ll have nothing to wear at all! It already costs a metric ass tonne to replace both my school and soccer uniform, I don’t want to replace yet another piece of kit I’ll outgrow in a few days.”

“Hey, it wouldn’t be so… pant… bad. Your body is to die for… you’ve got curves in all the right places.” Honey tittered, sitting down on one of the benches. Lighting her horn, Honey’s school bag lazily drifted over, falling into her lap. Snatching her own bag from the floor, Autumn sat beside Honey, their asscheeks squeezing together. Like memory foam, the larger swell of Honey’s ass deformed around the marginally firmer posterior pudge of Autumns.

“What are you talking about, I’m nothing but curves. With the amount I’ve got, it’s easy to find one that looks good.” Autumn replied, a family sized bag of sweets clutched tightly in her hands, the type of which was usually sold around Nightmare Night. Though almost every corner shop had these bags as the smallest size on offer, being sold for mere pocket change. Breaking the seal, she let a myriad of the fruity sweets tumble into her palm, unwrapping and stuffing them in piecemeal.

“Hah… I guess you’re right.” Honey smirked, digging out a few packages of assorted baked goods. Balancing a tub of bite sized brownies on the great expanse of her leg, she grabbed several at once, forcing a number into her maw, sloppily chewing the chocolaty mass. Pushing in piece after piece, the usual euphoria overtook her, lost in the delectable confectionary of Berry Pie’s Bakeries.

Her mouth was caught in an explosion of flavour, her mouth watering as Honey brought another handful up and past her teeth. The great mouthfuls joined the small pile of food already in her gut, created from the previous two snack breaks. “Mmmpphh...nomph… we have… uuurrrppp… longer rests than… munch… actual exercise… frrrppppbbbtt!!!” She mumbled out through her stuffed cheeks, small flecks of detritus spraying onto her sweat stained kit. Honey’s doughy apron gut gurgled and moaned, the organ struggling to process the thousands of calories dumped into it. Combined with the sizeable amount of dairy, and the strange gaseous property that Berry Pie’s foods seemed to possess, a near constant barrage of flatulence rippled her ass.

So large and so cloying, Honey could swear a thin green miasma was materialising, spurring her to continue wolfing down more horrendously unhealthy packaged goods. Upending the box, the last crumbs sprayed roughly towards her face. A few sugary particles missed the gaping chasm of her mouth, instead adhering to the light glaze of saliva spread around her lips. Releasing another sweet scented belch, she busied herself with grabbing another box, distracted by the feeling that somepony was watching her.

Lifting her head, she spotted Ruby Radiance standing only a few meters away, watching her with a dreamy look in her eyes, mumbling to herself “Oh yeah… gods she’s so hot...” Honey was convinced she would have just stood there, if not for Autumn also noticing, startling Ruby as Autumn cleared her throat. Realising they had noticed her, Ruby wandered over.

Unlike the rest of the school, Ruby was still near enough the same weight as she’d always been, though not nearly as well kept as she’d been. Her normally immaculately groomed mane had a few tufts of hair out of place, more so than what could be expected from exercise this light. Wandering over to them, a sheepish look was plastered across her muzzle. “Ruby? Why in… uurrppp… Celestia’s name are you staring at me?” Honey asked, the slight hint of venom in her voice, the slimmer unicorn wincing.

“I… wanted to apologise for... how I acted all this time. I admit, I’ve been a colossal bitch to you both, especially you Honey.”

Honey blinked, her mouth opening before Ruby held a finger up. “You’re wondering why I said and did all those nasty things, right? Well, I… Celestia this is going to sound so weird… I’m kinda jealous of you.”

Honey blinked rapidly, shaking her head. “W...what? What could you be jealous of? Your house is bigger, you’ve got more stuff, your family’s got a long and proud history here.”

“Well, there was one thing I could never get, one thing you had and I didn’t.” Ruby closed her eyes, drawing in and exhaling a sharp breath. “I’m jealous of your size and smell.”
For a third time, Honey was floored. The confidence she’dbeen building over the past few weeks seemed to have drained away as the cogs in her head whirred.

“Can you… erm… just run that by me again?”

“I’ve always desired to be much larger. Not in fame and status, but in weight. My family has prided itself on having ‘more restraint’ than others and absolutely forbid anyponyfrom overeating. But I’ve always loved to see others with giant bellies, enormous asses and wobbling boobs. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve stuffed pillows up by clothes to make myself feel big, but it just isn’t the same. For all the time I was at this Academy, everypony was roughly my size, so I kinda just assumed restraint was a more universal idea.”

“Then you showed up. This mare who devoured double the portions I would, who’d chug milkshakes and ice creams down, followed by loud, delectable farts! Oh gods I was so bucking jealous that somepony could do all that to themselves with nopony to stop them. So, I used my already high status to knock you down a peg. And yeah, I’d get pats on the back from the trendy gals, but I’d just feel scummy later. You don’t know how many times I’ve gazed at the photos I’ve taken of you, dreaming of having a butt as big and as flabby as yours, or a belly that oozed out of any piece of clothing.”

“Right, OK. I think I can see where this is all coming from. But if you're so jealous of Honey’s size, why haven't you gained yourself?” Autumn piped up, curiosity etched into her doughy features.

“It’s just that my body can't really gain all that well. I have a really fast metabolism, probably something I inherited from my family. I can’t exactly put on much weight, and even if I could, I’d just lose it too fast.” She snorted, scratching her forehead. “Great for keeping in the popular crowd a few months ago, utterly worthless now.”

“So what exactly do you want?” Honey said guardedly, brushing a few stray crumbs away.

“Just forgiveness. Please, I feel absolutely awful for what I’ve said and done. Just give me a chance!”

“No. Absolutely not. I don’t care how you’ve been feeling for a few weeks. You made me feel like crap for months! Why should I give you the time of day?” She spat back, looking down as Autumn placed a hand on her thigh.

“Honey. Look, I know what she’s said to both you and I, OK? But if you keep this up and never accept her apology, you’regoing to feel just as bad in time. You’ll feel much better if you let this conflict go.” Honey rubbed her face, letting a sigh escape.

“Alright. Ruby, I accept your apology, I…” Before Honey could say anything more, She was suddenly wrapped in a hug. Ruby’s skinnier limbs sunk deep into her copious mounds of blubber, practically absorbing the lesser pony.

“Oh, thank you thank you thank you! I promise you won’t regret this!” Honey said nothing, shocked at the tender contact, feeling her own ham like arms embrace Ruby. A few seconds passed, before Ruby reluctantly tore herself away. “Hey, just to really make it up to you two, how about we grab a bite to eat somewhere? Your pick, and I’ll pay for anything!”

“I guess we could go to Miss Knickerbockers.”

“Really? I’ve always wanted to go there. I’ll see you tomorrow!” With a beaming smile on her face, the crimson maned mare walked away with a spring in her step. Seconds later, the gym teacher’s whistle cut sharply through the air. Sharing a look between each other, the two friends both smiled, beginning the arduous task of standing up.

“Everyday is just getting better and better.”