• Published 2nd Apr 2021
  • 3,600 Views, 42 Comments

Savior - Sparrow9642



After being saved from assured death, Twilight Sparkle is opened up to a whole new life.

  • ...
8
 42
 3,600

Confessions

A flitter of tattered wings along with a thump stirred Molsken to full attention, his back turned away from the creature that had disturbed his peace. He opened his closed eyelids to reveal his glowing crimson eyes, as he turned to meet his guest, their wings now folded and appearing more like a human, save for their piercing green eyes. Eyes that Molsken knew all too well.

He favored his sudden guest with a sinister smile as he looked them over with a quick movement of his eyes, then walked forward.

"Is it done?" Molsken asked in his cold voice. "Is the girl finally out of my hair so my brother can rest peacefully?"

There was a pause. A long and dramatic one that made Molsken's eyes grow more blood-red in the darkness. Dalko eventually found his answer and addressed Molsken properly.

"She's missing. There isn't a soul in the house, and the girl's car is gone."

His voice was shaky.

Molsken's glowing gaze died down, figuring there was an easy answer to this.

"Perhaps a night on the town?" Molsken analyzed. "That's fine. We have all the time in the world to wait for her to return, so that's exactly what we'll do."

Dalko fidgeted with his hands severely upon the reply, and with that, Molsken's calm demeanor shifted instantly to an angry one.

"About that. I had Alos scout the entire town for the car, and it's nowhere to be found. She's gone somewhere outside the town."

Molsken calmed once again.

"That's oddly convenient. No matter, I love a good game of hide and seek; it makes the thrill of catching her all the more satisfying in the end. She'll have to come home eventually, and when she does, I'll be happy to rip her throat out and dine on her blood like a Royal should with each meal."

"So, what do we do for now?" Dalko asked.

Molsken held his crooked smile upon response.

"I want you to keep a good eye on the house, while your brother watches the roads that lead out of the city," Molsken directed. "Once you see her or the vehicle, I want you to inform me immediately, and seeing the girl tried to avoid her fate, I'll take the liberty of finishing her off for good."

Dalko bowed as an answer then took off into the sky, wings spread wide and disappearing in a sudden flash.

Molsken turned to the sight of the full moon, feeling it's glow strengthen him like a drug. He had private plans of his own, and upon baring his fangs at the celestial body in the form of a wide grin, he spoke aloud.

"But first, I have to make a little visit to the Shimmer residence," he slithered. "This hunt is going to be even better if my assumption is correct."


Vladmir Shimmer jumped at the sound of two knocks on the door to his home, putting down the novel he had been quite engaged in and placing it on the side table. His first thoughts were who would be visiting him at this time of night, seeing it was late, and the majority of nearby kin were locked up for the night, having finished their hunts.

Perhaps Sunset's back early, the door's locked, and she wants in the house?

That was literally the only option that came to mind as he hurried to the door, coming to it in a split second with a single dash. The door's locks were still unlocked, so that raised suspicion immediately, but he was able to defend himself well, so he just dropped his suspicions, turned the knob, and opened it to the sight of Molsken.

This immediately set off many red flags in his head as he addressed his most-unwanted guest.

"Lord Molsken?" Vladmir greeted.

"Evening, Mr. Shimmer," Molsken greeted back, his generous tone believable. "I was wondering if Sunset has returned from her hunt yet?"

Vladmir raised an eyebrow.

"What's the purpose? You've never cared to check on my daughter before, so why now?"

Molsken had expected this, and he already had a counter to the argument.

"The other royal's have spotted a gang of rogue vampires within our area, and the younger lords, such as myself, have been tasked with checking on all of our fellow brothers and sisters."

Vladmir didn't buy it, but played along anyway to avoid any unnecessary drama or violence. To be safe, he slowly started to shift into a defensive stance, unknowingly to Molsken.

"Oh, well she left to visit a distant relative a couple days ago," Vladmir confirmed, going off of Sunset's cover up story to save Twilight. "She won't be back for a week or so, and as you and I both know, my daughter is more than capable of handling some rogues. I'm sure she's fine, my Lord."

"Seems like a perfect time for her to vacate the area," Molsken said mockingly, knowing he had his answer. "I thought the same, but you know how Raz is. Be sure to send a reminder when she does return. This rogue situation might last weeks, and we don't want Sunset being attacked or worse by mistake."

"I'll be sure to do that when she returns," Vladmir concluded.

"Very good. You have a nice night, Mr. Shimmer."

With that, the door closed and Molsken pretended to move along to the next tree. Once the coast was clear, Molsken took off into the sky, planning to return to his home to plan out the next step in his plan.

"So, Sunset Shimmer decided to harbor a human and interfere with the order of our race yet again? This must be my lucky day."


The next town hadn't been too far from where Sunset and Twilight had resided in briefly, and after refueling the car, Sunset had stopped at the closest clothes store. It was a moderately sized store called "Ashley's" that seemed fitting enough for what she was looking for, and while Twilight had objected, Sunset hadn't struggled the slightest at practically dragging her in.

The door emitted the jingle of a small bell upon entering, and the aroma of some sweet berry-scented fragrance drowned both of their nostrils. They approached the counter where a young girl with long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail sat engaged in some fashion magazine, ringing the bell to get her attention.

The girl jumped mildly and made eye contact with both of them, smiling greetingly.

"Hello! Welcome to Ashley's!" she greeted. "My name is Charlotte! How may I be of assistance to you today?"

Sunset spoke for Twilight, knowing she was the more social butterfly.

"Hi. My friend needs a new wardrobe, and a good variety of it," Sunset greeted back. "Do you have a good idea of where we can find that here?"

"Absolutely!" Charlotte confirmed. "Are you looking for just shirts and pants, or are you looking for that and other bodywear?"

"Both," Sunset assured simply.

"I see," Charlotte mused. "Follow me, and we'll get your friend all set!"

Charlotte stepped out from behind the desk through a side door and approached Sunset specifically.

"Just her?" Charlotte asked. "I'm sure we could suit you with something too, dear."

"Just her," Sunset clarified. "I'm good."

"Very well. Follow me, please. I think I know just what will spice up your friend's style."

Both of them did as instructed and followed Charlotte towards the back of the store, mostly composed of women's clothing. The store carried attire for both genders, despite the misleading name, and upon one glance at the pricetags, it was clear that their products were far from casual.

Sunset wasn't worried about the prices, seeing she had far enough to afford anything being sold, but the deeper she walked into the store, she was starting to get second thoughts about her decision to not buy anything for herself. She had already spotted ten or more pieces of clothing she wouldn't hesitate to buy on a regular day.

While she was a lethal bloodsucking monster, Sunset had a side to her that seemed human; she could surprisingly be very girly in nature. An aspect of her being that she was thankful for, unlike the royals who acted formal and had no sense of fashion, always wearing the same clothing.

Outside of Sunset's personal thoughts, Charlotte had started to pile Twilight with a barrage of clothes, to which Twilight struggled to handle and Charlotte was oblivious to.

"Oh yes! You'll surely draw eyes with this one! Ah, this is definitely your color! This one will go great with your eyes! This will fit your form fantastically!"

Charlotte was in her own world.

Twilight had attempted many times to stop Charlotte's mindless actions, but Charlotte was moving too fast for her to get a word out, so she just sighed and did her best to keep her balance.

Eventually, Charlotte finally stopped and allowed Twilight to gain permanent balance, but nonetheless, Twilight still struggled.

"Alright! Now that we have everything, let's move to the dressing room, shall we deary?"

"I-I suppose…

"Very good! Please follow me!"

Twilight sighed in defeat.

"I'll be out soon, Sunset," Twilight stated through her struggle to hold all of the clothing.

Sunset chuckled.

"Alright, see you in a minute," Sunset replied nicely, watching as Twilight was led into the dressing room just off to the side.

Twilight disappeared into one of the provided rooms, and Sunset just stood with her arms crossed and a smile on her face. Charlotte joined her shortly, allowing Twilight privacy as much as breathing room.

"So, how did you two meet?" Charlotte asked.

That question came off in a way Sunset recognized as a deeper curiosity, so she just played nice.

"What do you mean by that?" Sunset questioned.

"You know… how did you two become…

She made the answer with her fingers, and Sunset immediately caught on.

"O-oh!" she chirped, a blush forming on her face. "No, no, no! We… we're not…. "that." We're just friends."

Charlotte expressed a grin that made it clear that she wasn't buying Sunset's words.

"Your face says otherwise, dear," Charlotte countered. "Blush and all."

Sunset's blush only swole further, causing her to stumble even more with her words.

"No! The blush is due to me being asked something… unexpected! How would you feel if I asked if you were sharing a bed with...I don't know… another employee?!"

Charlotte merely shrugged her shoulders.

"Deny it all you want, but I've seen many faces like yours in my store before, and some have denied, some haven't. However, the result is always the same. No need to be ashamed. She's beautiful."

Sunset could only stare blankly. She had no comeback, only silence, and seemed frozen in place. She eventually found her words and broke the silence with a grunt of annoyance, walking like a stomping giant toward the front of the store. She opened the door and stepped outside, taking in the fresh air as if she were suffocating.

Her blush still dressed her face as she let out a long sigh of relief.

"She's crazy," she stated to herself. "Twilight's just an acquaintance, until all of this chaos is put to bed. Nothing more."

She pulled her hair back in conflict, feeling guilty for calling Twilight an "acquaintance." While it had only been a couple days together, Twilight had become more than an acquaintance. If she were just that, they wouldn't be shopping at a clothing store as if they were BFF's buying something for a school prom. They'd still be driving and probably would be five towns over by now, yet here they were.

"Fine, but Twilight's just a friend. JUST A FRIEND. We're nothing more than that."

Then the memory of the spring started to play out.

As much as she wanted to deny it, Sunset had felt like there was more than just a "friendly" connection the entire time they were there, and it wasn't because they were naked. The conversation they had engaged in had felt like more than just a friendly one; it reminded her of when she had serious talks with her mother.

From the level of personal information to the level of how comfortable Twilight had been in sharing that information with her, a complete stranger, it had felt like an intimate connection. Something that seemed wrong and impossible, especially considering what she was. Humans were an enemy of her race, so why was Twilight so open and comfortable around her?

"No! Get a hold of yourself! That lady is high in the night! It's against the laws of nature to even think it would be possible!"

She hung her head and let out another long grunt of irritation.

"Could it be possible though…

Her conflicts were interrupted by a distant sound grazing her eardrums. A pair of wings that were thicker than a vampire's; wings of a creature she had seen only once in her past, and caused her to rise to full alert.

"A Seeker," she stated. "Molsken knows and is onto my plan."

She turned back to the storefront, wondering if she should run in and grab Twilight. They were in danger, but the creature was still distant. Distant enough for her to travel and take care of. However, she wondered if it was potentially a trap by Molsken to separate them, seeing he was more than aware that she and Twilight were together.

She came up with a solution to that issue quickly, knowing Molsken was mainly after Twilight. Sunset ran to the car and hastily grabbed Twilight's jacket, tying it around her waist and running to a nearby alleyway.

"If I have Twilight's jacket, I have Twilight's scent, so if there's another one of Molsken's weasels trying to chase her down, they'll follow her scent. I can only hope Twilight stays in the store until I get back."

Spreading her wings and double-checking that Twilight's jacket was tight on her waist, she took off in the direction of the Seeker. It didn't take very long to find the gargoyle-like creature and knock it from flight, into the forest below.

The creature landed with a hard thump and quickly rose to action, Sunset meeting it at ground level. The fiend snarled and barred its jagged teeth at Sunset, its red eyes meeting Sunset's in distaste at its interrupted flight. They both danced in a circle, up until the Seeker lunged at Sunset with its mouth open and venom-laced tongue lashing.

Sunset easily dodged the attack, managing to grab the creature around its neck in flight, and with no more than a mild clench of her grip, broke the creature's neck. It collapsed like a stone and began to flail wildly, whining in the way of an injured animal. Sunset acted quick to soothe the creature, getting on her knees and closing her eyes.

"Rest," Sunset gently comforted, placing a hand on the creature's belly.

The creature's flailing and whining died down like a song's end, then like a flame to paper, the corpse seized its movement and slowly began to disintegrate particle by particle.

Sunset felt bad for the creature, knowing it was just another one of Molsken's pawns in whatever game he was playing, being sacrificed for beneficial gain in his plan. Seekers were fierce creatures with a great sense of smell, mainly used for aiding younger vampires in hunting lessons. Molsken had mainly used it as a way of accomplishing his goals; blood for pleasure. A typical trait that the royals shared.

Her mother had taught her this method of putting a Seeker to rest. Seekers were related to vampires, so being one of their own kin, vampires had a special connection to Seekers. This was the most peaceful and merciful way to send them to death, and it personally was painful for Sunset to have done what she'd done, but in the end, it was either her life or the Seeker's.

Tears escaped her eyes as she stood back up to her feet and expressed an angry look that was directed at Molsken. However, something caused her attention to shift; an unwelcome presence.

"Well, well, if it ain't Shimmerlocks," spoke a familiar voice.

"Dikan," she addressed, turning to her unexpected guest amongst the foliage.

He wore a white t-shirt and casual blue jeans, his brown hair blew in the breeze, and his hazel eyes met Sunset's like a beacon.

"You're not the scent I was following, so tell me, why did I end up finding you rather than the girl I was supposed to find?"

Dikan was someone that Sunset had met very briefly in her past, but he hadn't changed. He was still as authoritative as their first meet and still straight to the point.

"Who sent you?" Sunset questioned.

"Well now, Shimmer, that's none of your business," Dikan answered.

"It was Molsken. I know, because he's had it out for that girl ever since his brother was killed by me," Sunset confirmed.

Dikan just grunted at that.

"Why are you assisting the royals, Dikan?" Sunset questioned. "You know for a fact that they're corrupt and could give a shit less about what happens to any of our kind. They'll shove a knife through your throat as soon as they get what they want, especially Molsken."

"I could ask the same," Dikan countered. "Why are you assisting our very enemy? The ones who swore to wipe out our existence!"

"Because she's different. She isn't out to kill us, and I'm not just going to let Molsken kill her! Something has to be done about their solutions to "peace!" They murdered my mother for no goddamn reason! Is that right, Dikan!? Is that justice!? Truly!?"

Tears had started to form in Sunset's eyes at the statement about her mother. Dikan hadn't shown any shift in his demeanor, and with that, Sunset knew how this had to end.

"As far as I'm concerned, Shimmer, you murdered one of our own for a human. Your mother was a fair trade, and by guarding a human, that makes you a traitor to your own kind!"

"Then I guess you know how this ends?"

Sunset got into a defensive stance, to which Dikan answered with his own stance.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this," Sunset apologized, then she lunged at Dikan.

An exchange of blows were met upon impact, the collision seeming like an explosion to the human eye. The majority were blocked by each, but some got through, and Sunset had been surprised at how much she had been affected by the blows. She actually struggled to hold her stance after some hits, and lost her breath at one specific hit right to her upper chest, just below her breasts.

That's not to say she hadn't affected Dikan with her own blows. She'd managed to strike him in the face and chest a few times, causing him to falter as much as her. They didn't bleed, just healed if any cuts or lacerations were made in their respective blows.

Sunset had received one bad one on her right cheek, which she repaid Dikan with a slash of her knuckles to his left eye. That specific wound had caused Dikan to lose his complete focus and allowed Sunset the advantage, pouncing onto Dikan's chest with extreme force.

A set of cracks became audible upon the impact, resulting in a scream of pain from Dikan. Sunset took that opening as an opportunity to pin his arms to the ground, so she quickly acted, pinning Dikan and preventing him from engaging in any further combat.

Dikan only laughed at her victory.

"What are you going to do now? Kill me?" He questioned mockingly. "Just like you did the Seeker?"

Sunset paused, thinking of what to do.

Did she truly want to kill another one of her own? If she didn't, she'd just put Twilight in further danger, and she'd be guaranteed a rematch with Dikan. She truly just wanted things to just go back to normal, but she also knew that was impossible. There was only one solution to this. The very solution she'd stated prior to battling Dikan.

"You brought this on yourself," she stated. "The last thing I want is to kill you or anyone else, but you gave me no choice, so accept the consequences of your choice."

With a quick swing of her right fist, she struck Dikan with a force powerful enough to snap his neck, an audible snap clarifying her victory.

Dikan was gone. Banished to the limbo forevermore.

While she had won, Sunset didn't celebrate. She only fell to the ground in a state of absolute sadness and weeped in agony before the body of Dikan. A once honored vampire of her own kind.


Twilight had finished up her multiple sessions of dress-up and walked out, only to be greeted by Charlotte, smiling widely. Twilight winced at the sudden encounter, still recovering from the slight aches her arm muscles had endured from all of the clothing Charlotte had stacked her with.

"Did you find everything fitting to your liking!?" Charlotte questioned with an unhealthy amount of glee.

"Surprisingly, yes. I'll take it!" Twilight stated.

"I knew you'd love them! Right this way, deary!" Charlotte agreed, leading Twilight to the front counter.

Along the way, Twilight glanced around, noticing the absence of Sunset, causing her to panic slightly.

"Where's Sunset?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, she took a walk outside," Charlotte clarified.

Twilight calmed slightly.

"Do you know why she took a walk?" Twilight asked.

"Oh yes. She said that she just wanted to kill some time while you spruced yourself up!" Charlotte confirmed.

Twilight nodded, seeing her answer was believable. She had been "sprucing herself up" for close to an hour, so it would make sense that she'd just go for a short walk. She was slightly worried about how she was going to pay for all of her new attire though, seeing she didn't have Sunset's wallet with her at the moment.

She just decided to wait and converse with Charlotte.

"Well, until she gets back, I'm sorry, but I can't pay for this. She's the one with the money."

"Oh, pfft," Charlotte cooed with a wave of her hand. "You're all good, deary! I like having company every once in awhile, seeing this store doesn't get much traffic!"

Twilight widened her eyes in surprise.

"O-oh… Well, then I'm glad I can be of company!"

Charlotte only smiled.

"She's beautiful you know," Charlotte said, causing Twilight to jump in surprise.

"Huh?" Twilight replied.

"That girl. You're lucky to have her."

"O-oh! W-w-we're not...you know… a thing. Just good friends."

Charlotte shook her head.

"I can see it in your eyes, deary," Charlotte stated. "How you really feel. I saw it from the moment you walked in."

"I think you're mistaken... Sunset is just a good friend...We're nothing more than that."

There was hesitation in Twilight's response, and she had no idea why she was being hesitant. She wasn't lying or making up lies, so why was she stammering and struggling to get her words out?

A blush had started to adorn her face in the mix of her contemplation.

"Sunset? What a gorgeous name for someone as beautiful as she is," Charlotte complimented. "Say what you want, dear, but I've seen many faces like yours, and I know what they mean."

Twilight sighed.

"You're wrong. Sunset is… special. We'd never work," Twilight informed, keeping Sunset's true identity hidden.

"Special or not, love is something that cannot be altered. If it's meant to be, it will happen," Charlotte replied.

Twilight froze at the mention of the word love. It was something she'd never even considered or bat an eye at. However, something told her to stop and think for a second.

Did she have any sort of "feelings" for Sunset? Was Charlotte right about her assumptions?

While their first meet hadn't been the most pleasant, Sunset had saved her life twice and was in the process of saving her from some vampire out for her blood. She thought back to their conversation at the spring. She'd asked a specific question that Sunset had not been able to answer, because she had no specific answer.

“What’s so special about me that would make you, an immortal ancient vampire with immoral abilities beyond your kind, want to save me? It doesn’t seem to make sense logically, seeing humans are the mortal enemy of your kind.”

“Well, if I’m being honest, I actually don’t know exactly why. Maybe it’s to settle a score with Molsken once and for all, my past self making reckless decisions, or perhaps… my mother telling me something. Whatever the reason, I can say one thing Twilight, I’m happy to have chosen to deceive my own kind, because I don’t know what it is, but there’s something special about you.”

But there’s something special about you…

That line stuck out the most. It carried something that Twilight couldn't spell out, up until it clicked.

She knew what Sunset had meant. Why else would Sunset be putting her life in danger for her safety. It wasn't to settle a score or to repair the past; Sunset had said herself that you can't think about or stay in the past in that conversation. Therefore, that left only one conclusion.

"S-Sunset is i-in l-lo-

Her thoughts were interrupted upon the sound of a bell chime, Sunset standing in the doorway and appearing as if she were drunk. She stumbled and mumbled as she attempted to step further into the store, causing Twilight to grow worried.

"Sunset?" Twilight stated worriedly.

Sunset didn't respond, she just continued to stumble, up until she lost all of her strength and collapsed to the floor with a hard crash.

"Sunset!" Twilight shouted, rushing to Sunset's aid.

She knew calling an ambulance was pointless, so she lifted Sunset into her arms and turned to Charlotte.

"I'll get her to a hos-

"Go," Charlotte said softly. "I'll hold these for you."

Twilight could honestly care less about the clothes, but she just smiled and worked quickly back to the car, where she settled Sunset into the passenger seat and took off to an unknown destination.


Sunset woke with a gasp, looking around frantically at her surroundings. She was in a bed and in what looked like a hotel room, another bed separated by a nightstand being enough of a confirmation. A flat-screen T.V was turned onto the local news, to which Sunset paid no attention to, working her way to the edge of the bed.

Twilight was nowhere to be found, but upon hearing the shower running, Sunset calmed down. Knowing she was safe as much as Twilight, she tried to recollect what happened to end her up in a hotel room.

"What happened?" she questioned, following with a grunt. "I remember fighting Dikan, breaking down, flying back, then…

A sudden onset of what happened after she had landed back in the alleyway flashed before her eyes; she had been met with a sudden strike of dizziness and pain. It was so bad that she couldn't walk straight and barely made it back to the entrance of the store.

She immediately resorted to checking herself for any unhealed wounds, stripping herself of her clothing with haste. In her haste, Twilight had walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, creating a potentially-awkward scenario.

"Oh good! You're awGAH! Sorry! Am I interrupting something!?" Twilight apologized.

Sunset turned her gaze away from her own body, meeting Twilight's instantly.

"No, no! I'm just checking for something," Sunset assured. "You can look. You've seen me naked anyways, so it shouldn't be a shocking sight."

"I know, I just prefer to respect people's privacy," Twilight stated, walking over to the opposite bed to dress. "What happened by the way? You scared me for a minute."

Sunset continued to search for any suspicious marks as she responded.

"I've got bad news," Sunset started. "Our enemy has caught on. I had to take care of a couple problems to buy us more time. First thing in the morning, we are…

Sunset stopped instantly upon the discovery of a bruised and ugly wound just below her cleavage. A wound she recognized.

"Shit!" Sunset exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Twilight questioned with worry. "Is it bad?"

"Normally it would be, but I think I can heal it fine," Sunset proposed. "I just need some blood."

"Are you sure?" Twilight questioned with genuine worry.

"Yeah," Sunset said, getting to her feet. "I'll just go out and AHHH!"

A sudden exclamation of pain erupted from Sunset's mouth, following a collapse.

Twilight, dressed only in her bra and panties, rushed to Sunset and quickly worked to find the root of the issue.

"Sunset! Are you okay?!" she questioned, diving to the floor.

Sunset grunted in pain as she attempted to get back to her feet.

"Shit… it's spread further than I thought," she choked out through heavy breaths and painful grunts. "I need blood...fast!"

"What's spread!? Sunset, what's wrong!?" Twilight exclaimed fearfully.

Sunset breathed heavily, managing to sit herself up against the side of the bed.

"In my absence, I ran into an old friend of mine… and...long story short, he and I ended up… fighting to the death. I...I may have won, but… the bastard snuck in some blows with his stinger, and…. now it's spreading, and if I don't get fresh blood soon… I'll die from the venom's effects. I need to… to… GAH!"

"There's no way you can hunt like this!" Twilight informed sternly. "You can’t even stand!"

"If I don't, I'll die Twilight! What else can I do!?"

Twilight was close to throwing up at this sudden discovery and horrid truth, up until her own pulse reminded her that she was practically a meal for Sunset.

"Drink me!" Twilight commanded, holding out her wrist.

Sunset felt her stomach turn at that comment.

"Twilight, no! You don't know just how different human blood is from animal blood! I-I don't know if I could stop myself!"

"I'll be fine, Sunset," Twilight assured. "You need this right now, so I'm giving you permission to take enough to heal you!"

"What if I can't stop myself!? You'll be powerless against me!"

"You will," Twilight said calmly. "I know you will."

"Twilight! I-I don't want to hurt you! I'd rather die than-

A sudden warm touch stopped Sunset instantly, her cold lifeless lips being met with the embrace of Twilight's own.

She didn't move. She just froze, allowing Twilight's warmth to shower her senses, up until the warmth left her.

Twilight's eyes met hers as she held out her wrist again.

"I trust you."

That was all Twilight said, preparing herself for Sunset's fangs to pierce her skin.

Defeated and reassured, Sunset slowly took Twilight's arm in her hands and raised it to her mouth. She could smell her cocktail just beneath the surface, and the scent made her senses run wild, but somehow she kept herself calm and aware of what she was doing. She didn't know what was keeping her sane, but she was thankful for it as she opened her mouth and flashed her two fangs in the light of the room, then with a gentle glide over Twilight's skin, she applied pressure.

Twilight winced and let out a small whimper of pain at the pressure, but kept her breathing pace even as Sunset sank her fangs deeper and started to suck her blood. The pressure was unbelievable, feeling as if a vacuum with a suction force a hundred times more powerful than a regular vacuum were pulling on her arm. It was nothing like she'd imagined a vampire bite would be like; she had expected more pain and bite force than what she was experiencing.

Sunset relished in the taste of Twilight's cocktail, feeling her pain reside with each intake. She was shocked at how well Twilight was handling it, not seeming to even move or anything from the amount of pressure she was currently putting on Twilight's arm. Never had she imagined that a human would've handled a bite so well, and she was glad that Twilight wasn't in pain.

She would hate herself if she ever hurt Twilight.

After the ninth intake of Twilight's blood, Sunset pulled away and opened her eyes to see Twilight with a smile on her face. A sight she hadn't expected.

Her fangs glistened with a crimson tint as she receded them back into hiding, then met Twilight's gaze. A silence met the room as the two girls just stared at each other, eventually shifting into a new tone.

Sunset leaned further into Twilight's gaze, up until their lips met yet again, but this time, the embrace lasted, growing more passionate and true. In the mix of the embrace, the girls proceeded to shed their clothing and explore each other more intimately, kissing, caressing, and pleasuring one another into the night. It was a night that neither Sunset or Twilight would forget for the remainder of their lives; the night that for the first time in history, a vampire and human made love together.