• Published 29th Mar 2021
  • 563 Views, 390 Comments

Princess Cookieheart’s story - MelodyStories



This is about my oc, Princess Cookieheart. She finds herself in Ponyville, where she becomes friends with the mane 6 and the leader, and saves her true love, discord.

  • ...
55
 390
 563

I get all the magic.

I was very worried. If the monster got Discord, what if every pony thinks I’m evil! What if they hate cookies!? I have to get Discord back to make every pony see I’m good.

“Twilight! Rarity! Rainbow Dash! Pinkie Pie! Applejack! Fluttershy! Let’s stop the monster!”
They all cheered. “Yes your majesty!”

We all started battling the monsterfly. I hit it so hard, it started crying. Twilight used special fart magic. Rainbow Dash splashed water on it. It tied up Fluttershy and tied up a bag of cookies with special powers that only I can use. He then stopped crying and looked at me with the most evil teeth in the world. Then he said,
“Your choice Cookieheart. Do you want Fluttershy back? Or these cookies?”

I looked at the cookies, then at the pony, and back at the cookies. I have to make the right choice. I have to prove I believe in friendship. But it was so hard! It didn’t matter to me. One choice is worthless and one is important. I finally decided to use the important choice, because friends are more important.

“The cookies!”

Cookies were my best friends. I’ve been with them my whole life. I’m the Princess of cookies! I can’t abandon them! Cookies were more important than Fluttershy. I got them and ate them.

“Good job Princess! You made the right choice! Never abandon your true friends!” Said Twilight.
“All right Princess!” said Rainbow Dash.
“Thank you for not choosing me!” said Fluttershy, smiling.
I quickly ate the cookies in ten seconds flat. Then my wings sparkled. They turned white. Then, my eyes turned white, then my element. So did the mane 6, and they grew big wings! but there wings didn’t turn white. We all sprouted chocolate cookie chips on our bodies. We became cookie ponies! Fluttershy escaped.

The monsterfly then screamed.

A chocolate chip rainbow came from is and turned the monsterfly into a giant cookie. We all ate it. It was delicious!

Then Discord started screaming and crying and said “I hate you!! And cookies!”
I told him to apologize, then he whined no like a baby.
I got mad and sad and cried. Fluttershy whispered in my ear and I smiled. I put a spell on him so he can love me again and we both had heart eyes. Then I said
“Will you marry me today?”

Discord said
“Yes!”

5 months later, we had a magic alicorn cookie kid named cookie sprinkle. We also had a wedding party with cookie cake. Some pony said cookies smell bad so I started crying and said you smell bad and turned her into a giant cake. We laughed and ate it. Celestia decided it was time for my big moment.

Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Flurry heart all decided to give me and Discord all of equestrias magic. Every pony thought it was a good idea because I was the most beautiful, kindest, most powerful Princess of all. All the ponies started taking out magic and me and Discord grew taller and taller until we both looked like Celestia. The main 6 merged their elements into my element. I was the happiest. This was the best day ever!

Luna taught me how to raise the moon.

“We are no longer the elements of harmony. You and discord are.” Said the mane 6 smiling. “Yay!” I said excited.

My filly said yay too.

This was they happiest day ever. Until some pony named starlight glimmer said “NO!”

Everyone gasped. Me, Discord, and star sprinkle started crying and rolling on the floor and kicking the air at the same time. Discord farted and it smelled awful. I did too but I farted cookies that smelled good and my daughter farted cookies too, a lot. Discord then screeched and threw a temper tantrum then whined. “YOU’RE A MEANIE” he screamed.
Starlight was so mean!
Everyone started to boo starlight and they took her to Tartarus. I went in there and turned every evil creature into oatmeal cookies. We ate them happily.
Everyone cheered because they were happy. We all were peaceful and happy with cookies. We ate them everyday. I went from a hated unicorn by my parents to the most powerful pony in equestria. It took a few years, but soon I became the queen of the world. Every creature loved me. I killed anyone who hated cookies or couldn’t eat them. The new Equestrian flag was a giant Cookie. I made every pony have cookie cutie marks- even the creatures! Everyone loved me and I was the happiest cookie pony ever.

Comments ( 368 )
Comment posted by BezierBallad deleted Mar 29th, 2021
Comment posted by Estee deleted Mar 29th, 2021
Comment posted by MelodyStories deleted Mar 29th, 2021
Comment posted by Borednow deleted Mar 29th, 2021

Thank you for one like 😋 I really appreciate it :heart: :rainbowkiss: :twilightsmile: :twilightsheepish:

Two likes? Best day ever!

Comment posted by Estee deleted Mar 29th, 2021
Comment posted by Hotel_Chicken deleted Mar 29th, 2021

Hah I deleted your comments now you can stop being mean

I see you found the delete button. Now this brings up an interesting conundrum. Do I remove my like because of your actions, or remove you from the story and judge the story for it's own quality and not the actions of the author. Normally, I wouldn't hesitate to judge both the same way, but this story's pacing and structure give me pause.

I don't think what I wrote was mean. We were simply talking about how the intentions of an author's story aren't relevant to the perspective the reader takes when looking at a story and how their own interpretations may clash with the intended point of the author's work.

>deleting comments
now that's just weak

10744827
10744829
Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time an author has resorted to this type of decision.

Here we go again.

oh boy i see big red bar

I’m sorry if I’m being rude but this is worse than that one time I made a story

10744836
This wouldn't happen to be your fabled alt account, would it?

10744841
damn. I thought I was close.

10744839
Stop being MEAAAANAN

10744842
Rainbowmagic literally just joined the site. :V

10744845
So they have. Wait, they joined today and got approved in one day?! I waited three days for one of my stories on my alt before I gave up and auto-published on my main!

10744848
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Story approvers must have a good amount of time today.

10744844
I’m not being mean. Im being honest. Just look at this!

Me, Discord, and star sprinkle started crying and rolling on the floor and kicking the air at the same time. Discord farted. And I did too.

Seriously?

I’m not trying to make you feel bad, but just admit this isn’t a great story.

10744848
They probably loved my story

10744854
It's comments like these that make me think this is a parody.

10744854
Doubt it. They don’t judge by on the content of each story, but on the grammar and readability of the story.

The grammar isn’t the worst I’ve seen, I’ll admit, but the readability is certainly questionable, to say the least.

10744851
That was a funny part! Also that’s not bad! Stop trying to make my story bad!

Such a shame. If you were smart enough to pretend This was a parody instead of a very poorly conceived troll story you might have had a genuine success on your hands.

10744862
You do know that comedy and “funny” is more than just fart jokes for the lolz, right?

10744872
He shot Justice League over like 6 months and Zack Snyder's version isn't actually good it's just an improvement.
Unless you're making fun of him for being a bad person, which is completely Fair actually

This story is so ridiculous and filled with mistakes. I couldn’t even get through the first chapter.

You can improve and take advice, but right now you are getting mad just because people disliked.

No one is being mean to you, so please just actually take advice and stop being like that.

10744796
If you give it to yourself it doesn't actually count

Discord acts like that In the show

10744893
You've been watching Pony Life, haven't you?

10744893
I’m sorry, but that’s a lie in and of itself. Have you even seen Discord on the show?

Unless 10744894 is right.

10744893
The only way for you to think discord acts like that in the show is if you were in some alternative universe or something

10744894
I watch all mlp even g3.5

What Makes you think thiscord doesn’t act like that?
He cries and screams and whines in mlp watch to where and to back again

The comment section is like the gift that keeps on giving.

10744900
And where does he fart?

Also, why bring up any other generations of MLP when he only appears in G4 and Pony Life?

10744902
*she

Also it happens in make new friends but keep discord

10744905
Discord bein' a gal is news to me. :V

10744905
What do you mean she? Discord is a guy. Again, this is just more proof to me that you're doing this on purpose.

10744910
No I mean you called me a boy

10744912
No they didn’t. You’re now just being confusing

Login or register to comment