• Published 10th Nov 2021
  • 470 Views, 5 Comments

A new World - Orthoros



Some dude gets yanked into equestria, read long description lol

  • ...
19
 5
 470

Prologue(and the only chapter, ever)

Prologue

I sighed as i sat down on my chair, work has been so hard lately. Just remembering about it makes me sad. My Boss, coworkers, clients, just everything about it sucks. But as my life has not always been easy, i growed used to accepting things as they are.

In an attempt to not think about it i turn on my TV, just flipping through the Channels, but nothing really catches my interest. I sit there for a while, spacing off into my own little world. My last resort, it keeps me sane, keeps me from just going out there, wrecking havok and just kill as much as i can… or myself.

I turn off the TV as it is not working. Giving off another sigh, i get up. I need a walk. There’s a forest near my place, it calms me down being there. It’s almost like my own little world, it’s where i can be alone, where i can be myself.

I get get out of my flat, trying to avoid my neighbours, i have a feeling they dislike me, even though i don’t interact with them that much. I get out into the warm evening sun and start walking towards my destination. The people on the street don’t talk to each other. This used to be a lively town, people were happy, talking to each other, laughing.

But now, now it’s just a disgrace. The System we’re living in got more and more corrupted, and now nobodys trusting anyone. You have to live in constant fear of getting stabbed in the back by someone who wants your money, or even worse, your life.

It’s truly a world not worth living in, i sometimes wish, i could escape this world into another. But the only way to do this is dying, but thats just the cowards way out. Thinking about my life,i didn’t even realize i already arrived.

Finally. Finally i get some piece and quiet. I just randomly walk trhough the woods, wherever my steps take me. It’s so quite here, aside from the singing of the birds and some occasional other « Forest-noises » as i like to call them. As i’m growing tired, i sit down beneath a big tree. Closely observing my surroundings, i more and more grow to like this place. The Harmonie of the colors. The green of the leafs, the brown of the trees, the mossy green-brownish earth, the Yellow-Pink color of…. wait what?

What was that ? I have never saw something Yellow and Pink colored in the Forest, maybe an animal i’ve never seen or heard before? Should i go after it? I decide to stay, as the Ground and the tree are just too comfortable. I’m sleepy, maybe i should go home. But it’s just so comfortable… just a few more minutes… i thought to myself as i dozed off.

???

The sound of something passing by me wakes me up. Where am i? Oh right, i’m in the forest. I stand up, stretching myself. How long have i been asleep? Judging by the darkness it must be night already. Well i better go back. I slowly start to walk, thinking about not really wanting to go back. Then i slowly start to realize… i don’t know this part of the Woods. Sigh. Where have i wandered off again caught up in my train of thoughts. Well looks like i’m lost… My Father once told me if i get lost in a forest, i should try to navigate using the sun ort he stars, or try to walk toward a lightsource when i’m near a town. I can’t see any lights, so i look up to search for some stars i recognize, only to see that the Leafs are blocking my line of sight. I better go and find a clearing.

After about 10 minutes of walking i finally reach one. But i’m not alone. It appears to be a huge animal. Trying to avoid waking it up i slowly back away. * Crack * The Animal woke up turning its head to me, searching for the source of the noise i just made by stepping on a tree branch. I try not to move hoping it won’t see me. But i already saw me, it was too late. As i try to run away, the creature takes a giant leap just to land in front of me. What is this thing ? i never heard of an Animal jumping that far. As it let out a terrifying roar, it finally steps out into the light. It appears to be some sort of giant Lion with the Tail of a Scorpion and wings. What is this ? i never heard of an animal like that ! it’s whole existance is impossible! Is that how i die ? As it slowly starts to lift it giant Paw to hit me, i felt something i never thought i would feel. Fear. I feared to die. Why do i have fear, it’s what i always wanted isn’t it ? There are so many things i’d still want to do. But now it’s to late. The giant Paw comes down, i close my eyes bracing myself for the impact, preparing myself... to die.

« Stop it right there ! »

I hear some loud noises, and then silence. What happened ? I slowly open my eyes to see. There is it again. Yellow and Pink. But what is it ? A Pony?

« What do you think you’re doing? You can’t just attack some helpless creatures, you, you... you big old meenie !»

Was that « Pony » lecturing that huge... thing ? The little Pony was at least three times smaller.

„ I want you to go back and reflect on what you did“ Said the yellow Pony, staring the Lion Monster down. And surpringsingly enough it turned away. Sad? Like a child that just got scolded by it’s mother.

Amazed i stood there while the Pony approached me. « Don’t worry it’s gone now, you’re save » It talks in a very soothing and calm voice… Wait! A talking pony ? « I must be getting crazy... » i mumble to myself.

« Don’t worry you’re not crazy, by the way, what are you ? i never saw an animal like you before. I’m so excited to meet you ! Do you have a name ? » asked the yellow pony.

« Yes i have a name » i answered confused „My name is Daniel. Daniel Walker“

„ Hello Daniel, nice to meet you. My name is Fluttershy“

Author's Note:

Actual Garbage
Unedited Garbage
Unaltered garbage
Time-traveling garbage

Comments ( 5 )

This story is 10/10 IGN, 100% Rotton Tomatoes, 10/10 IMDb, 100% Metacritic.
Bravo dude👏 this story is a must-read.


Wait, how did you get the chapter even though you deleted the original one?:rainbowhuh:

11045729
Probably still had it saved on Google docs or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11045736
actually, i jumped through some hoops and got it from the fimfic archive :V

11045740
Yeah, that works too :P

So... like a time capsule except it makes you cringe yet gives off nostalgia?

Login or register to comment