• ...
0
 15
 482

Prologue

Twilight nervously paces up and down as she and Spike quietly waited in the school lobby for their new arrival. Twilight loves gaining new students for her school so she can teach them friendship. But she is worried that she may make a bad impression with these newcomers from Crown Tundra. Twilight has researched about Crown Tundra and the creatures that live there. The only problem is that she has never met the creatures before and she is afraid that Equestria and the Crown Tundra will go into war if she messes up in her teachings.

“Calm down Twi. You have nothing to worry about,” Spike said, trying to calm down his alicorn sister.

“Why should I be calm, Spike!” Twilight yelled at the young dragon. “This is the first time that I’m meeting the ambassador or ruler of Crown Tundra and I’m worried that I will mess something up in this meeting or in my friendship lesson if the students attended,”

“It should be fine.” Spike said. “We’ve guided different creatures before. Take the yaks from Yakyakistan for example.”

“These guests will be different, Spike!” Twilight claimed. “They’re from the Crown Tundra! A completely different country from Yakyakistan or Equestria!”

“What makes Crown Tundra so different?” Spike asked.

“Crown Tundra is made up of a variety of creatures! It’s like the ideal nation I want Equestria to be like!” Twilight explained as she sweat bullets.

Spike gave a blank stare as Twilight continued.

“Ever since I became the Princess of Friendship and made allies with the yaks. I did some research on other nations so I can spread friendship to those nations, but when I read about Crown Tundra. I was... Scared,” Twilight said.

“Scare of what?” Spike asks.

Twilight was about to respond before a voice was heard.

“Scared that she may make a bad impression and I don’t blame her,”

Twilight and Spike turned around to see a pure white unicorn mare with light blue hair and a battle ax for a cutie mark standing by the school entrances. She was wearing some type of armor that seemed to be suited for cold and snowy missions. The mare quietly studies the two before slowly walking up to them.

“So are you the Princess of Friendship?” The mare asked.

Twilight gulped and nodded.

“Yes, I am. I’m Princess Twilight Sparkle and this is my assistant, Spike,” Twilight said, as Spike who just stares at the beautiful mare with amazement. Are all females from the Crown Tundra this pretty? Because if they are, then she is even more beautiful than Rarity and that coming is from him.

“You're so pretty,” Spike commented, causing Twilight to smack him on the head. “Ow!”

“I’m so sorry about that. I hope he wasn’t rude,” Twilight said, getting a light hearted laugh from the mare with confused Twilight.

“I don’t mind and I don’t blame him. He can tell how pretty I am. Am I right Spike,” Winter said, as she gave the young dragon a pet on the head, “Did I say my name?”

“No, you didn’t,” Twilight said

“The name's Winter, white as snow and cold as the seasons,” Winter said, with a grin

“That's a pretty name,” Spike said, as Winter gave him a smile

“So, I heard about your school and you teach about friendship right?” Winter asks, getting a nod from Twilight.

“Yes, this school is open for all creatures great and small to learn about friendship,” Twilight said with pride getting a small smile from Winter.

“That's cool. The students that I bought already knows about friendship, but I like to see what you have to offer,” Winter said with a grin as Spike looked behind her as he looked for the students.

“So where are they?” Spike asks, before getting a chill on his back. Spike rubs his back as he turns to come face to face with a cyan and white dragon.

“Hello there,” The ice dragon greets, causing Spike to scream in shock and fright as he jumps into the air and lands in Twilight arm who also has the same shock look on her face. How did they get in without them noticing?

Behind the grinning ice dragon were a white and blue griffon, a gray yak and a white and cyan Kirin and all have the same grinning look on their face.

“Wait? Where? How?” Spike tried to say, as Winter laughed at the young dragon's reaction.

Winter then walked past Twilight and Spike and stood by the four creatures.

“Here are your students princess. My proud children I never have,” Winter said as she pets the ice dragon.

Twilight and Spike stare in shock as Twilight gently places Spike down and clear her throat. She is not going to question since one of her friends did this before.

“Well, first thing first. I welcome you all to the School of Friendship. Can I get your names?” Twilight said, as she brought out a notebook.

The four look at each other as the griffon walk up to Twilight. This griffon almost looks like Gallus, but different. His feathers are white as snow and his underbelly is a cyan color. He also has that feather hair style like Gallus, but is a bit longer that it covers half his face.

“Cooler,” Cooler said coolly, as the Kirin walked next to his griffon friend.

The Kirin is white with cyan and blue scale on his back. His hair is a navy color with a snowflake pattern in it.

“Icy Burn,” The Kirin said, getting a look from Twilight and she was to ask before Icy Burn cut her off. “And if you are wondering, yes, I’m a sub species of the Kirin here in Equestria. So, I’m an Ice Kirin” Icy Burn grin

“Oh, that would explain it. We would have so much to…” Twilight started as the yak interrupted her. This yak fur is a dark gray color and on his back is a black coat and this yak seems to be wearing some goggles.

“Moving on, the name Chill,” Chill said, getting a small glare from Twilight as she wrote down his name before looking back at him as she noticed the goggles.

“Do you always wear those?” Twilight asks.

“Well, yes, before I came here I messed up my eyesight and I have to wear these. My eyesight is getting better and I probably don’t need them anymore. But I wear them since they make me look cool,” Chill said, getting a nod from Twilight. It's not every day that she she yak wear goggles

“And I’m Frost,” Frost said, as he placed his arm on Chill back. “So any question?”

“I have one, do all creatures from the Crown Tundra have an ice base name?” Spike asks getting a nod from Winter and the four students.

“Pretty much,” Frost said.

Twilight looks over her notebook before looking at Winter.

“So before giving you a tour of the school. Do you have anything to tell me about these four? ” Twilight waves her hoof at the four new students. Winter was about to say something before Cooler spoke up.

“Yeah, don’t say or do anything stupid around us,” Cooler said, giving Twilight a small glare as Icy Burn placed a hoof on his shoulder to calm or hold Cooler back.

Twilight was about to ask what he met as Winter cut her off. “What he is trying to say is that... Well. ” Winter tries to think how to put it in the back way she can till something clink in her mind. “To put it short, Cooler has a short temper and you have to be careful what you say around him,”

Twilight looked at Cooler who was talking to Icy Burn before nodding.

“I understand and thank for the heads up,” Twilight said, as she began to walk into one of the school hallways.

“Now you five please follow me, I have lots to show you and it may take all day,” Twilight said, as Winter smiled.

“Lead the way Princess,”

Author's Note:

Fun fact- Frost walk on all fours

Comments ( 14 )

Is this going to be a Pokemon crossover by chance?

It's a good start, but I see several spelling errors on this chapter.

10735214
Really, where, try to spot them out but can't

“Why should I be calm Spike!” Twilight yelled at the young dragon. “This is the first time that I’m meeting the ambassador or ruler of Crown Tundra and I’m worried that I will mess something up in this meeting or in my friendship lesson if the students attended,”

Correct: "Why should I be calm, Spike?!"

“Ever since I became the Princess of Friendship and made allies with the yaks. I did some research on other nations so I can spread friendship to those nations, but when I read about Crown Tundra. I was... Scare,” Twilight said.

Correct: I did some research on other nations so I can spread friendship to those nations, but when I read about Crown Tundra. I was...scared."

“Scare, of what?” Spike asks.

Correct: "Scared of what?" Spike asked.

“Scare that she may make a bad impression and I don’t blame her,”

Correct: "Scared that she may make a bad impression and I don’t blame her,”

“Yes, I am. I’m Princess Twilight Sparkle and this is my assistant, Spike,” Twilight motion to Spike who just stares at the beautiful mare with amazement. Are all females from the Crown Tundra this pretty? Because if they are, then she is even more beautiful than Rarity and that coming from him.

Correct: Because if they are, then she is even more beautiful than Rarity and that coming is from him.

“I don’t mind and I don’t blame him. He can tell how pretty I am, am I right Spike,” Winter said, as she gave the young dragon a pet on the head, “Did I say my name?”

Correct: He can tell how pretty I am. Am I right, Spike?

“The name Winter, white as snow and cold as the seasons,” Winter said, with a grin

Correct: The name's Winter, white as snow and cold as the seasons,” Winter said, with a grin

“That's cool. The student that I bought already knows about friendship, but I like to see what you have to offer,” Winter said with a grin as Spike looked behind her as he looked for the students.

Correct: The students that I bought already knows about friendship, but I like to see what you have to offer,

“Hello there,” The ice dragon greets, causing Spike to scream in shock and fight as he jumps into the air and lands in Twilight arm who also has the same shock look on her face. How did they get in without them noticing?

Correct: The ice dragon greets, causing Spike to scream in shock and fright as he jumps into the air and lands in Twilight arm who also has the same shock look on her face.

Behind the grinding ice dragon is a white and blue griffon, a gray yak and a white and cyan kirin who all have the same grinding look.

Correct: Behind the grinning ice dragon is a white and blue griffon, a gray yak and a white and cyan kirin who all have the same grinning look.

“Wait, where, how,” Spike tried to say, as Winter laughed at the young dragon reaction.

Correct: Wait? Where? How?” Spike tried to say, as Winter laughed at the young dragon reaction

“Here are your students princess. My pound children I never have,” Winter said as she pets the ice dragon.

Correct: My proud children I never have,

“Well, yes, before I came here I messed up my eyesight and I have to wear these. My eyesight is getting better and I probably don’t need them anymore. But I wear them since they make me look cool,” Chill said, getting a nod from Twilight. It'S not every day that she she yak wear goggles

Correct: It's not every day that she she yak wear goggles

Twilight was about to ask what he met as Winter cut her off. “What he is trying to say is that.. Well.” Winter tries to think how to put it in the back way she can till something clink in her mind. “To put it in a short note he shot temper and you have to be careful what you say around him,”

Correct: What he is trying to say is that...Well,
To put it in a short note he has a short temper and you have to be careful of what you say around him.

“I understand and thank the head up,” Twilight said, as she began to walk into one of the school hallways.

Correct: I understand and thanks for the heads up.

These are all of the spelling and grammar errors I have found.

L’inizio mi piace, lo trovo interessante, non vedo l’ora del prossimo capitolo

Hey Crown Tundra I know that place it's in Pokemon sword and shield which I did not finish the game yet still working on it

“Crown Tundra is made up of a variety of creatures! It’s like the ideal nation I want Equestria to be like!” Twilight explained as she sweat bullets.

To be honest I would say Pokemon but it's not a crossover so your guess is as good as mine lol

“Scared that she may make a bad impression and I don’t blame her,”

It's okay Twilight you got this we believe in you

“Yeah, don’t say or do anything stupid around us,” Cooler said, giving Twilight a small glare as Icy Burn placed a hoof on his shoulder to calm or hold Cooler back.

Ohhh something tells me this kid is going to be problematic

“I understand and thank for the heads up,” Twilight said, as she began to walk into one of the school hallways.

Thanks

Well it looks like Twilight is getting more new students which it's always good to have and this new island called Crown Tundra and looks like we're meeting up with new kids hopefully things will go very well because these kids are going into the unknown ( yeah I went there 😅 lol ) but anyway pretty interesting start can't wait to see how this will work out

Login or register to comment