• Published 18th Mar 2021
  • 1,509 Views, 16 Comments

Generator Rex ( mlp girls ) - The_Zenith_tempest



Hi my name is Rex I was on the internet I was answering a questionnaire on what hero are you after finishing filling out the questionnaire I was matched up with generator Rex.

  • ...
5
 16
 1,509

Ep4

Rex POV

After the girls left we started to get ready for bed. Hey Twilight, what do you know what you want to eat tomorrow? “Umm, maybe we can eat some burgers”. That sounds good.

“Hey Rex before you fall asleep, what do you think about my friends?” I didn’t expect them to be as pretty as you. “Sh-shut up, I’m being serious. What do you think about them?” You say that but I can see you smiling, before Twilight can say anything I continue talking. But if you really want to know what I think of them, I would like to know them better. “Good night Rex”, Night Twilight.

Tuesday morning

Waking up, I began by doing my morning routine showering, brushing my teeth and making breakfast. Morning Twilight, hope you're hungry because I made pancakes. “Yes please, that sounds great, thanks Rex. Your welcome.


What are you doing today? “Not much just going to school, what about you?” I plan to do much just go to work, but do you need a ride to school? “I don’t know, do you have the time to?” Ya I have time. “Well, if you have time then I guess it’s okay”. Cool, let’s finish up and get going. “Alright”.

The drive with Twilight was not special, just go her and drop her off but getting to the school still got some looks.

“Thanks again Rex”. If you need a ride to school everyday I’ll do it. “Are you sure, I don’t want to take up your time”. No it’s cool, I don’t mind doing it. “Well then yes it will be very helpful”. See that wasn’t that hard. “Shut up and go to work”. Hah-hah-hah, okay I’ll leave, see you at home. “See you”.

Arriving at the shop I entered and said hello to Felix. “Morning Rex, how are you feeling today?” I’m all right, sorry if I’m a little late today. “No you’re just on time for work”. That’s good, so what are we going to do today?

“You’re going to work in the front, I’ll be in the back working on things that need my attention. There’s some simple tools that you can use to try and fix simple things, if someone comes in with something that they want you to fix”.

“First try to find out what the problem is, steps two once you find out what’s wrong tell the customer how long it will take to fix it and if they want to stay and wait until it’s done or leave their call phone number so we can call them when it’s done”.

Okay got it, sounds simple enough. “Alright let’s get to work”.

Time skip

It’s the afternoon now and only one person came in to see if I can fix his radio. I'm glad it’s a slow day but I’m so bored. “Hey Rex’s it’s time for your break”. Oh, okay be back in a bit. “Okay”.

Leaving the shop I started to look for something to eat, but before I could find some food sirens began to blur out. I started to look around to hopefully find out what’s happening.

Hey you stop, do you know what’s happening? I yelled out with hope to stop someone that knows what’s happening, luckily someone did stope. What’s happening? “I don’t know, just out of nowhere some kind of monster just appeared and started going on a rampage”. Once he told me everything he knew I let him run off.

Okay some kind of EVO is attacking somewhere, I need to find it. I ran on top of a roof and used my nanites to make the boogie pack.

The boogie pack is a jetpack with a pair of wide orange turbine wings. Rex is capable of using it to fly at high speeds; it also gives him a high level of agility. Rex used the boogie pack to travel over 100 miles in only a few minutes. The boogie pack's maximum speed is unconfirmed.

He can launch the twin turbines at an enemy EVO like a bola. He can also shoot two large grappling hooks on the top of both turbines. The boogie pack can also successfully propel Rex underwater. Rex has also used the turbine wings to create compressed air. Unfortunately, there is a limit as to how much weight his boogie pack can transport at once.

I flow up into the sky to hopefully be able to see the EVO. Looking around the first thing I see is a pillar of smoke rising up two blocks away, moving to the pillar of smoke I’m having trouble seeing anything.

I needed to get closer but before I could do anything out of nowhere something hit my left wing. “CRUNCH!” The sound of one of my wings being destroyed made me panic and thanks to me panicking I fell out of the sky. Falling out of the sky wasn’t that bad, but hitting a car when you’re falling out of the sky did, with a loud “SLAM” of my body hitting the car I got the air knocked out of me.

Ouch, that’s the first word I squeak out. Okay I need to get up and find out what the hell knocked me out of the sky. After struggling to pick myself up I started to look around nothing but destroyed buildings and cars but no people hopefully they got out before shit hit the fan.

HEY! I yelled out to see if anyone would answer back but all I got back was deafening silence, then a scream.

“HELP!”

I ran to where I believe the scream came from when I got there I saw an EVO cornering someone. Hey ugly! Yelling out luckily did what I wanted and got its attention.

When the EVO turnaround I was shocked because of how the EVO looked, NoFace was a powerful EVO and later identified as a Rex. He was isolated from humanity and kept within the Bug Jar among other EVOs he learned to have control over. He became a menace to Providence after he sought to escape and formed an alliance with Van Kleiss. At some point, NoFace was imprisoned by Providence, but escaped. Seeking vengeance on Rex, he formed another alliance with Hunter Cain, Valve, and Gatlocke. After failing, he avoided being recaptured and returned to the Bug Jar. Ultimately, he was cured during the Worldwide Cure.

What is he doing here?