• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 8,565 Views, 383 Comments

Left 4 Dead in Equestria - Pegasi will rule



The three main survivors are about to become the three MANE survivors!

  • ...
25
 383
 8,565

Epilogue

Epilogue

(Two months after current events...}

Celestia walked down the impossibly white halls, her hoof steps echoing off the nothingness. Where she was was a painful place, a place where the past haunts you tirelessly.

She was in the afterlife.

No, she wasn't dead. Being a goddess like figure like she was, she had many... very unnatural powers. One, being able to cross over into the next life.

Beside her walked a cloaked figure, his robe ending in nothing but smoke and shadows. Her companion in this world was death, and he was not to pleased with the current arrangement thrust upon him.

"I do not think this is wise, Celestia." Death spoke, his teeth clanking together with each word. "You are meddling with powers you don't comprehend."

Celestia smiled as she blew a strand of her short cropped hair out of her eyes. She liked this style and was considering keeping it permanently. She had been told it looked quite good on her figure.

"As I remember it," Celestia began, flashing her smile at Death. "a long time ago, you said, 'I owe you a debt'. Well, I am here to collect." She stated matter of fact like, prancing ahead.

Death sighed, leading her to a pair of large, black doors, contrasting the long, white hall drastically. "Indeed I did. Come then, they're waiting in here."

Celestia followed death through the door. The first person she saw was Louis, standing there in a pure white suit. "Well, if it isn't Princess Celestia herself." He chuckled, bowing lightly. "It's good to see you again."

Celestia smiled and wrapped the man in a hug. "It's really good to see you again, too. You've missed so much while you were away." She let Louis go, going back to Death's side.

"Oh, really?" Louis asked curiously. "What did the gang get themselves into now?"

Celestia smiled warmly. "Zoey is a month along with foal, as are Francis and Pinkie Pie." She said coolly, giggling when Louis' jaw seemed to unhinge.

"What?! No... they can't- No!" He rationalized, smiling nonetheless. "Oh, man that's great! I wish I could ream into Francis about this one!"

Celestia kept her smile. "You can, Louis. Death owed me a favor, and I'm collecting. You're free to return home." She stood aside, allowing Louis to pass.

"R-Really?! I can come back, just like that?!" He asked excitedly, wrapping himself around Celestia's neck. "Oh, you don't know how much this means to me! I can't wait to see the guys!"

Celestia returned the hug. "You have no idea how much I thanked you that day... You saved so many lives with that sacrifice. You weren't forgotten, and I made sure you never will be."

Louis smiled. "Thank you... for everything you've given my friends and I." He said, letting go of Celestia. Celestia turned to Death, keeping her smile on this glorious day.

"Death? Why don't you bring him home. I have someone I want to see by myself." She turned to the next pair of doors, her heart beating like a drum in her chest in excitement and anticipation.

"As you wish. Come, Louis. You have a second chance at life. Don't waste it this time?" Death suggested, making Louis laugh.

"Wouldn't dream of it, but I make no promises." He stated, disappearing in a flash of light, leaving Celestia alone for the reunion she waited for for so long.

She slowly approached the door, her heart beating faster and faster, her breath quivering in her throat as she pressed a hoof to it, slowly opening the door with a creek.

There, sitting on what seemed like air was Loner; smoking a cigarette like she had always seen him do. He didn't notice her yet, which she rectified quickly.

"L-Loner? It's me..." She said, barely above a whisper.

Loner perked up, his eyes widening. "I know that voice..." He smiled, turning to see the large, white pony standing in the doorway. He almost didn't recognize who it was until he saw the hair; blue, green, pink and cropped short. It had to be Tia.

His Tia!

Loner smiled and stood, flicking the cigarette away. "Well, I could say you've changed a bit, but that would be an understatement." He whistled, eying over her impressive, sleek form. "So this is the real you, is it?"

Celestia had forgotten he had never seen her like this. "O-Oh... well, yes, it is... What do you think?" She asked worriedly, turning her gaze away slightly.

Loner chuckled, bringing her face back to his tenderly. "What do I think? I think I fell in love with you for you. And if that doesn't answer that, then this will..." Loner pulled her head down to his, planting a kiss on her lips. They tasted just like he remembered they did so long ago. The taste of her lips was all the better the second time around.

The kiss ended, Loner pulling away, leaving Celestia's lips still puckered in the air in shock. He really meant it! He really did love her, now and always, no matter what form she was in! She smiled like a little school filly as she hopped in place, giggling madly to herself.

"Someone's happy." He chuckled, stroking her cheek. She nodded excitedly, nuzzling into his hand. "You know, I never really did open up to you... I wish I could have from the start, but I was too afraid..."

"You have that chance again..." Celestia whispered, rubbing his face with her own. "Death owed me. You can come back to Equestria with me, where we can be together with no zombies. Just us, the castle... maybe something more if you're interested..." She said suggestively, winking at the end.

Loner smiled and nodded. "Yeah... that does sound nice. Start anew, bloom this budding relationship." Loner sighed and looked out into the vast nothingness of his afterlife. "Man, I'm gonna be glad to get away from here. Nothing but white. It could've at least had a titty bar or something..." He mused.

Celestia giggled. "I missed your charm, Loner. You were never short on that." She brought him in for another kiss, which he pulled away from, causing a bit of fear to rise in Celestia. "W-What is it? Did I do something wrong?"

Loner shook his head. "No, you didn't. It's just- Loner... that name was for a man who had nothing left... I'm starting again now... Maybe it's time to retire that dark depressing thing."

Celestia arched a brow. "Oh? And what will I call you then?" She asked curiously. Loner smiled and backed up pulling out another cigarette and lighting it with nothing. He took a deep inhale, then exhaled the smoke through his nose.

"Call my by my name." He smiled, extending his hand. "Princess Celestia? We haven't been properly introduced. My name is William, but you can call me Bill."


Author's Note:

I like the way I ended this. :3 it sent chills up my spine when I first thought of it, then wrote it down and read it. OH! That fucking full circle thing is just itching at my no-no square. ;3 hehehe!

Wait... did I just make feature box?
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! :O OH MY GOD MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! I CAN DIE HAPPY!! :D

Comments ( 67 )

If this is the epilogue, then you should put "Complete" instead of "incomplete" for the story's status. Also, the way you worded it earlier in the fic, I thought it was Celestia who owed Death a debt, not the other way around... perhaps put the words "I owe you a debt" in quotations?

well.... this was ok but O think this story needs a complete overhaul and it could be a lot better. Also when is zoey going to get her cutie mark? Also with your permission could I use your idea and do a rewrite of it?

2660175 I'll rewrite it when I have the free time. Right now I'm rewriting my first Halo story, and I'm also trying to keep up with another of my fics atm.
I don't know if I want this story to be rewritten by someone else... :pinkiesad2: I don't know, It feels like giving away my child, you know? I mean, nothing's stopping you from writing your own original L4D story. :raritywink:

2660208 I know theres nothing stopping me from righting my on but I just wanted to see if I could give this story a good tune up also zoey cutie mark? why you no give her one?

2660208 I know I could write my own I just wanted to see if I could give this story a go and remake it. also loner real name bill and tank? which is bill from beginning? because im comfused.

So is william an alternate version of bill or something along those lines

Okay, I'll clear up the ending;
I chose Loner's real name to be Bill, because I thought it was a nice 'what?!' way to end the story, the Bill Zoey, Louis and Francis lost is not Loner. Their names are the same for pure emotional drama.
there we are, all cleared up. :3

2660234 I'm thinking of doing a sequel, just not for a while, when I got my plate a bit more finished. It'll follow them all as they adjust to their new lives and whatnot.
only when I don't have a bajillion stories to work on will I come back for more. :twilightsheepish:

What... Wait, no,.... What?:rainbowhuh:

Comment posted by anyone675 deleted Jun 1st, 2013

gotta say, I liked this story quite a lot. Congratulations on completing it :pinkiehappy:

BILL! THE FUCK!

SPOILERS:

Whoo!

But I don't get how Bill....









is Loner.... :derpytongue2:

2660279 oh lol that cleared a lot up

I am going to die from enjoyment this was the best ending to a story I have ever read That's it this story is number 1 on my list of best stories ever written.

"Call my by my name." He smiled, extending his hand. "Princess Celestia? We haven't been properly introduced. My name is William, but you can call me Bill."

*slow clap*
Way to brain fuck everyone by a comment that actually really shouldn't have been made. Sorry but i dont like that sentence :/

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! BEST. FUCKING. STORY. I'VE. READ!

Later:
*Thump Thump Thump*
*Thump Thump Thump*
"Can Somepony let me out of this Closet?

Mission accomplished!

Rewards:
+1 Louis
+1 Loner (AKA 'Bill')

Achievement unlocked: Return from the grave
Achievement unlocked: Two-timer (Revive two players at once)
Achievement unlocked: The Sacrifice

2671406 yeah, I can see that. I wanna think it kinda gruff, but not overly Christian Bale as Batman with throat cancer gruff. :rainbowlaugh:

2660289:
"Francis's adventures in fatherhood" sound good to you, also here is the idea I had for a first chapter
"I hate morning sickness."

awesome chapter! but i got to ask: why did'int she also save Coach and Bill? Coach died for her and Bill deserves some good luck right? and don't say she could only choose 2. I love the story, don't get me wrong, i just want to know

2769627 Because................................................................. PLOT HOLES!:rainbowkiss:

Francis and pinkies child will be golem. He will love and hate everything.
Zoey and macs child will be chuck Norris because there both awesome.
And I'm making this one up. Twilight and Louis's child will be some sort of smart pony

2776496 GASP! :pinkiegasp: SPOILERS! SPOILERS! HOW DID YOU GET A COPY OF THE SEQUEL WHEN IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN WRITTEN YET?!?

i read this all in one night and on one of the chapters it asked if loner was bill AND I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

2779058 the same way i steal the sequels and future chapters to other stories.

My own personal pinkie :pinkiehappy:

2904532 Loner isn't bill. Just thought I would give them the same name, make the story loop in full circle. :derpytongue2:

This one will be a personal favorite. Next to past sins.

This story, i like it... ANOTHER!

MAKE A SEQUAL! I NEED THEIR REACTIONS TO LOUIS AND WILLIAM/(BILL THE OLD GUY?) COMING BACK TO LIVE!!! :flutterrage:

"Call my by my name." He smiled, extending his hand. "Princess Celestia? We haven't been properly introduced. My name is William, but you can call me Bill."

wat.
wat.
wat.
wat.
wat.
wat.
wat.
wat.

Sequel.

pleeaaazeeee wheeze work n a sequel:applecry:

Y U NO BRING ALLEN, CHO (if he was dead), AND COACH BACK FROM THE DEAD!?

YOUBITCHLONERWASBILLICRIEDFORNOTHIN

Holy fucking shit. Fucking bill.

If she saved those two... why not save me. I died right in front of her and she doesn't give a rats ass. oh and BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

Comment posted by Meekoli Sean deleted Feb 26th, 2014

I NEED A SEQUAL TO THIS STORY! NOW!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

Oh my god! I remember this story!

YOU CAN NOT END THIS STORY LIKE YOU DID I DEMAND A SEQUAL AND I WANT A SEQUAL AND A LOT OF OTHERS PROBABLY DO AS WELL SO GIVE US A SEQUAL :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:
plz:fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment