• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 8,552 Views, 383 Comments

Left 4 Dead in Equestria - Pegasi will rule



The three main survivors are about to become the three MANE survivors!

  • ...
25
 383
 8,552

For someone you love

For someone you love

"W-Wait a second..." Zoey stammered. "It looked like us?" The guard shifted a little and nodded.

"Y-Yeah! Except it was, like, fifty feet tall! A-And it ate a poor innocent pony!" He shouted, turning a pale green. Everyone looked to each other, then to Tia as she stood up with her rifle in hand.

"Which way did it go?" She asked. The guard squinted at her, then realized who she was. He flew to the ground, bowing before his Princess.

"P-P-Princess Celestia! Forgive me for being so rude." He said. "The creature was last seen on the road to Manehatten. We're evacuating now."

"What about our weapons?" She asked, checking over her rifle for damage. The guard shook his head.

"The beast is smart. It knows not to get too close to our swords and our spears just bounce right off... This creature is indestructible!"

Celestia racked a round into her rifles chamber. "No it isn't. I'll deal with the Tank myself."

Everypony went silent, either they were too stunned to say anything or their mouths were too busy being unhinged. The guard was the first to recover, sputtering his defiance.

"Princess, as one of your personal guards, I have to protest to this-"

"Will you just shut up?!" She yelled, her nostrils flaring in pure rage. The pony sunk in on himself and nodded sheepishly, pursing his lips together tight. "Get a carriage ready. Take me to Manehatten. NOW!"

The guard bolted straight out of the door, the frantic patter of his hooves echoing off the empty castle halls. Celestia turned to the others.

"Girls? Find some fireworks and some metal pluming pipes. Luna? I need you to get me some lamp oil, some rags, and a couple of bottles. Alright?"

Everypony nodded, but stayed right where they were. "Well, GO!" She yelled. The ponies frantically sped off in search of the required tools. The survivors, however, looked to one another nervously.

"So... Prin-" Zoey began, but Celestia cut her off.

"Don't you dare utter the word Princess to me... Don't you dare!" She hissed. Francis shot forward, and got right in her face.

"Oh, look who became queen of the bitches! Guess you lost this bet of yours huh?" He chuckled. Celestia sneered and slammed him full force in the wall behind him, taking the other two completely off guard and by surprise.

"I could care less about that stupid fucking bet! I lost something more precious to me than any of you will ever know! For over a thousand years, I was nothing but a lonely soul, no companionship, no love! And when I do finally find it, you know what happens?" Francis gulped and shook his head as Celestia dug her nails into his throat. "Death spits in my face and takes it away from me!"

She released Francis, who fell to the floor gasping for breath. Louis and Zoey ran over and helped him up. "So, go. Live your lives here, make friends, have families. I don't give two shits... Just know you'll always have something that I will never have again..."

She left her chambers and slammed the door behind her, crumpling to the floor. She silently cried to herself as the emptiness of the Castle engulfed her. She should have been glad to be back in the safety of her home, but instead she wanted nothing more than to just burn it to the ground. She didn't want any of this.

She just wanted him...

"Um... Celestia?" Twilight hesitantly addressed her teacher. The woman looked up to see them back with the supplies. "We got everything you asked for... So, what are you going to do with it?"

Celestia smiled lightly and hefted both the boxes under her stronger arms. "I'm going to make a little something special for that monster. If I learned anything, it's, one, never underestimate your enemy..."

"And two?" Twilight asked. Celestia smiled.

"And two? If they're stronger than you, blow their ass out of the water." She chuckled, going back into her room. Francis was still rubbing his throat, which made Tia scoff.

"You're such a pussy, Francis." She chided, placing the objects on the table.Francis flipped her off, which she gracefully returned. "Louis? I need you to help me with these."

Louis came over and took the chair by her side. He scanned the supplies and smiled. "Oh ho! We're making explosives, aren't we?" He asked, rubbing his hands together. Tia nodded and began making Molotov's, while Louis began making pipe bombs.

Celestia took in the scent of the lamp oil. It smelled surprisingly like gasoline when in a concentrated state like that. She noticed Twilight waving a hoof in front of her nose, trying to get the smell out of her head. Tia chuckled at her student.

"There really isn't a smell quite like it, is there, Twilight?" She asked. Twilight grinned awkwardly and moved farther back.

"I-If you say so."

An hour passed. So far, Tia had four Molotov cocktails and three pipe bombs. She grabbed Twilight's saddle bag that was resting on a chair in the corner and placed them inside. "Alright, everyone. I'm off to finally end this, once and for all."

The three survivors came forward. "We want to help." Louis stated, smiling proudly. "We figured out how a Tank got in here."

Tia turned to them completely and put her gun across her shoulders. "Oh? Do tell, please." She said, rolling her eyes. Louis sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

"We think it might be our old friend, Bill. His body was on the boat with us, and it isn't a stretch to think the dead can be converted, even if they were immune."

"Oh? And do you think you can handle putting down your precious friend?" She asked, putting her leg on her chair. Zoey stepped forward, her temper flaring.

"Listen, you class A cuntbag! We spent just as much time as you have in psycho town, and even we don't act like a whiny teen on her period. Your boytoy's dead! Suck it up! Being an asshole isn't going to bring him back!"

Tia pulled out her pistol and placed it to Zoey's head. The girl didn't back down an inch; she just stared into Celestia's hollow, pink eyes. "You... little... bitch! At least I didn't boohoo over some old fucking man! Oh, look! I'm old and gonna die anyway! Least he did something useful!"

Zoey lost it. The two tumbled end over end, punching, scratching, kicking and maiming one another. Francis woo'd and Louis just looked away. "YEAH! RIP HER TOP OFF, ZOEY!" Francis hollered.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

The two women looked over to see, not Luna who shouted, but Twilight Sparkle. "I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THIS BULL CRAP! YOU BOTH LOST SOMEPONY YOU LOVE, BUT KICKING EACH OTHERS BITCHY FLANKS ISN'T GOING TO BRING THEM BACK!"

Twilight was panting, her face completely red with rage. Tia frowned and let go of Zoey's throat. "Zoey, I'm-" Zoey stood and marched out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Celestia looked to Louis and Francis, who just shook their heads.

"You, ma'am, are a bitch." Francis said before following Zoey out. Louis shook his head and did the same. Celestia sat on the floor, looking over the mares, her sister. They were all giving her strange looks. Celestia didn't realize what she was doing to all of them. They eyed her as if she were an animal, a monster. Even her own student barely looked her in the eyes.

"E-Everypony... I'm so sorry... Please, I-I just can't-" Her eyes began to pool with tears. "I just can't live with myself!" She leaned against her rifle for support against her shaking body. Luna quickly galloped over and embraced her sister tight.

"Oh, Tia. Sh, sh, sh, sh. We know how thou feels... Remember when I lost my first love?" She asked. Tia nodded and nuzzled into Luna's coat. "Oh, we were so lost for years! It never get's easier, we knowst. But, thou hast thine friends and little sister to aid thee in this dark time... So, stop those tears and let's go save our subjects." She grabbed Tia's cheeks in her hooves and put her nose to hers. "Make him proud of the mare you are... Show him you're still you, even after he's gone."

Tia smiled and nodded. She remembered when Loner said he loved the innocence about her. He was right, about how quickly it could be taken away? She thought she'd be all 'sunshine and rainbows', as he put it? Not a cold chance in hell.

"I love you, Luna... Please, don't ever leave me..." Tia begged. Luna smiled and held her close. She looked to the other mares and gestured them over. They slowly came over and embraced her in a group hug, showing her she was still loved and would always have them, even if she was acting like a cold hearted bitch.

"I don't deserve you all... I really, really don't." She sighed, rubbing the tears out of her eyes. "If this experience has taught me anything, it's to never take anything you have for granted... You don't know how fast it can be taken from you."

Twilight smiled and put her hooves on her teachers shoulders. "We aren't going anywhere for a while, Celestia. And," She said, tapping Tia's bobbing, short hair. "I really like the new do. It suits you." She chuckled. Tia giggled and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Thanks... It was rather hard to shoot with hip length hair everywhere."

Everyone giggled as the survivors, minus Zoey, came back in. Tia gave them both an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry for the way I acted towards you all. Can you forgive this old, foolish mare?"

Francis smiled and held out a hand. "Well, I guess I can forgive and forget. Zoey, however, just wants to go back to the farm."

Tia arched a brow. "And, I bet she wants to be turned back into a pony?" She asked. Francis nodded. "Okay, Luna? Change her back and get her a carriage back to Sweet Apple Acres, please."

Luna smiled and walked into the hall, shutting the door behind her. The door opened a second later and the guard from before stepped in.

"My Princess? You chariot is ready." He shuffled awkwardly and avoided eye contact with her, that is until she walked over and turned his face towards her.

"Thank you, my little pony. And, I'm sorry for yelling at you before. You are doing your job, and I respect you for that. Can you forgive me?" She asked hopefully. The guard smiled and nodded, stiffening as Tia wrapped him in a hug. "Thank you... I really needed that."

The guard coughed awkwardly and pat her back. "I-It's no problem, ma'am. Really." He assured.

Tia let him go and walked out the door in time to see Zoey come back down from the air as her old pony self. She shot Celestia a glare and turned away. Tia sighed and stepped forward.

"Zoey, I just need to apologize for the way I acted. I know Bill must have been so dear to your heart, just as Loner was to mine. I shouldn't have said those things, and I regret the way I acted. Please... I'm so sorry."

Zoey flashed a grin and sighed. "In all honesty, I probably acted the same way to those two idiots in there after Bill died. It hurts... It really, really hurts. That's why I can't go with you on this one... I-I can't face Bill, especially when he's trying to kill me. I'd rather remember him the way he was."

Tia smiled. "I understand. I have a chariot awaiting you to take you back to the Apple Acres. Promise me one thing though."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" She asked, smiling smugly.

"Live your life. A life I can never have." She leaned in and hugged Zoey, taking her completely off guard. She tensed, but relaxed when the princess let her go.

"I promise... I'll see you around. And just remember, just because Loner is dead, doesn't mean he's gone. He'll always be with you, one way or another." Tia watched Zoey walk away with Luna and smiled.

"Yes... One way or another..."

Author's Note:

I am hauling dicks on this now! Go, go, go! Never stop, never sleep! Want to finally finish this so other things can free up! :P
I hope you'll like where this goes, because I am literally mind raping myself to get this done! Enjoy the next events of cluster fuck! :3