• Published 10th Jun 2021
  • 1,469 Views, 2 Comments

Sunset lost friendship - Theresa



after Anon-a-Miss ruins the friendship between sunset and her friends she loses the belief in friendship in fri

  • ...
8
 2
 1,469

1

Anon-a-Miss had come and with her friendships were gone. Sunset had tried to get them to hear her out but it plain to see that they wouldn't and unless she could prove she wasn't guilty someone was going to get violent. Sunset as she wrote to twilight wonder if she ever had friends. After all twilight was more of pen pal and a hero than a friend and Tartarus would be better than chs right now. Meanwhile twilight and her friends were getting ready for hearth-warming and didn't realize sunset needed help. Now discord was going by the castle thinking about what to get his friends for the season and somehow to drive some them crazy at the same time when he noticed a book that was glowing and shaking.


He took a peek and was shocked at what he read. Discord quickly teleported to the elements of harmony side. He smacked twilight with a newspaper and said " bad princess of friendship. Go to the bad princess corner. "
Twilight and the others were very confused by this. "What is about discord?" Asked twilight.

"Sunset has been needing help from you and where are you?" He said.
"Having fun?! Not a good way to show your friends you care when they are in trouble and you aren't helping. "

As he showed the book to her she yelled " I don't believe it! Discord teleport the mirror here now!" Discord quickly summoned the mirror to them. Twilight actived it and went through. She found sunset who looked like she didn't know what joy was anymore. Sunset cried as she said " all I ever wanted was a family . I guess I'm not allowed to be happy. " Twilight asked "where are they? "

"Come back to Equestria nopony will hurt you there and I will be having a talk with some friends of ours" Said twilight.


But what they didn't know was the low magic environment was protecting everyone from sunset trauma. Although very rare if an unicorn has been through something traumatic even as adults they can experience a magical surge which can be dangerous for other ponies around especially if something reminds them of the traumatic event. Usually Luna plus the peaceful atmosphere of Equestria kept such a thing from being a problem but being in the mirror world Luna couldn't help Sunset.


As Sunset enter the statue and exited the mirror while twilight went to yell at some so called friends of theirs she saw the elements and promptly freaked out. The surge in her horn was causing a lot of commotion and a lot worse than twilight test surge did. Luna upon being woken by the commotion and seeing what was happening yelled for discord to knock Sunset out. He didn't understand why but snapped his fingers put her to sleep.

At that moment though twilight came back looking pretty angry and asked "what is going on in the short time I was gone? ".
Luna explains that traumatic events can cause surges in a unicorns power and control. Since sunset was experiencing a surge the only way to stop it would be to distract her or knock her out. Discord put her to sleep and she will use her power to see if she can help.

Luna quickly used her power to enter sunset's dreams only to find sunset was tormented by Anon-a-Miss. In her dreams everyone was yelling at her and throwing stuff at her and trying to hurt her. Luna tried to show sunset it was just a dream but sunset didn't seem see somepony to help but just someone else who wanted to hurt her. Luna finally realized she could do nothing for sunset until she recovered more. She told discord to take to the castle of the two sisters and act like a friend but try not to upset her and to look after her.

Unfortunately when she awoke her eyes weren't normal pony eyes and she kept saying over and over always be alone never wanted. Discord tried to get her attention but she gave no sign that she was aware of anything around her much less him. Worried he quickly took a look into her mind and found it filled with so much sadness that it was amazing that she even found happiness. He realized that she had put a wall around her heart and the elements had torn it down. Worried he went to talk with twilight and explain what was happening. "So what can we do?" asked twilight. "She needs an infusion of positive memories from someone else who cares about her" replied discord. "Then use mine". cried twilight.

As Twilight enter sunset's mind she found herself in a very strange place it looked like the Celestia school for gifted unicorns. As she looked around she saw what appeared to be a young little sunset prancing about the school. Then princess Celestia approach little sunset and took her aside for a private conversation, nobody seemed to be aware of twilight presence
.
As she watched Celestia told sunset that her parents had been in accident and hadn't made it. Sunset began to cry with all her heart. Celestia as she tried to cheer the child up promise to always be there for her. As Twilight watch Celestia taught sunset but outside that she didn't provide much attention to the small child who needed a mother's love. Then blueblood appeared looking at young sunset as if she was no better than something he scrape off his hoof. He made clear that she was only allowed to stay because Celestia felt sorry for her and that her trying to win Celestia love would never happen.

Then Cadence appeared. Celestia seems to spend every spare moment with the little alicorn while sunset watch from her room. Sunset was trying harder than ever to impress Celestia through her magic but Celestia refused to acknowledge it beyond the usual good job,now go make some friends. Sunset finally decided that the only way to Celestia heart was becoming an alicorn.

Twilight wonder what was going on when a human sunset appeared beside her.

"Wondering what happening and how you can hopefully help Sunset?"
You need to find the happy memories that haven't been tainted by Anon-a-Miss or anything else and force sunset to notice them which won't be easy considering sunset hasn't had many happy memories. She started becoming truly happy after the sirens but that was ruined.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so any you want to say just be polite about my lack of skills in writing. I will take ideas for the story and if I think it could work with my idea I will gladly take it and give a shout out to the person who gave me a good idea.