• Published 15th Apr 2021
  • 255 Views, 3 Comments

the doctors new companion - Donniehummer876



the doctor has regenerated and lands in the crystal empire and a certain princess finds him

  • ...
 3
 255

The Doctor Enters

There was once a man who did great things.
When the time war happened he killed everyone on Gallifrey. That was until the doctor teamed up with two of his past selves to stop the events. When the doctor regenerated he had no companion, the tardis got sucked into a different dimension. But unknown to him an alicorn would save him…

STARRING

PETER CAPALDI AS THE DOCTOR

FLURRY HEART

BBC

DOCTOR WHO

ENTER THE DOCTOR

BY DONNIE HUMMER 876
GUEST STARRING
TARA STRONG AS TWILIGHT SPARKLE
ANDREW FRANCIS AS SHINING ARMOR

The TARDIS has the form of a 1960s police box. The reason for this is because she has a broken chameleon circuit. One time she was forced out of the tardis into a human body intended to have her die in peace but was put back into the tardis before that could happen. Though on 25 December 2013 in tranzalore he was granted another set of lives much to the Dalek's surprise.
11:05 pm in the tardis.
The Doctor: we all change if you think about it. So as long as you remember who you used to be.
With this, he regenerates quickly not knowing he was sucked into another world.
The Crystal Empire the night of flurry hearts' 10th birthday.

Flurry Heart POV.
I was minding my own business until I heard something crash outside the castle. When I went to look out with the guard accompanying me I saw what looked like a blue box and I told the guards to check inside. I wish I did myself cause they got confused and a weird earth pony steps out of the box.
“Hello?” the strange earth pony says.
Who are you?” I hear one of the guards say.
“I'm The Doctor.” the earth pony who goes by the doctor suddenly sees me.
“Are you a combination of a pegasus and a unicorn? My god the humans were on to something.” this strange ‘earth pony' did not seem like he knew about unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns.
“Where on earth am I?” the ‘earthpony’ says.
“Before you ask. Cause you apparently are not even from around here you are on a planet called Equestria. In the country of the crystal empire, I am flurry heart the daughter of the ruler and captain of the royal guard. I am an alicorn youngest of the four on equis. And you are an earth pony.” I say.
“No, I am not. I am a human or at least look like one.” the doctor says.
“Yes, you are. Have you not looked in a mirror? Also, look like one?” I ask.
“No have not. Ah yes catching on quickly. I'm the doctor I am a time lord from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of casterberous.” he says.
“And this blue box?” I ask
“The TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimensions In Space,” he says as he soon passes out.

TARDIS POV.(yes the essence of the tardis has a slight part in this book)
When the doctor regenerated I had a feeling a black hole was pulling me in. But I could not do anything cause he “forgot” how to pilot me. Now I need to wait till he re-enters me. Might as well change the interior a little

No one's POV.
Flurry heart along with the guards accompanying her put the doctor in a spare room on a bed.
"Dang your majesty. Don't you think you should talk to your parents about this? I don't want this to sound mean." one guard says
"If I do then they will ask more questions like why I was up so late or how he got there." flurry heart says
In the morning the doctor wakes up and looks in a mirror
"Dang, I really am a pony. I should probably get back to the tardis" the doctor says
As the doctor was heading to the exit he was seen by cadence but she looked like she was stressed out. Soon enough he re-enters the tardis and sees minor changes
"I see you added a few more things in here old girl" the doctor says
A few years later the doctor returns to the crystal empire when flurry heart is 19
"Why did you bring me back here old girl?" the doctor says
Little did he know trouble was about to happen with sontarins

Author's Note:

hope this first chapter gives some insight on the first enemy